Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Death 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 pm

srichard

[list][*]that may be who you are John, but..the beast that

comes up from the Abyss will attack and kill you..and your

flesh will become a stink offering in the street of Sodom

and Egypt before you hear His voice

say 'COME UP HERE"and you go up to heaven in the cloud.

and there is no rain[reign] when you prophesy.

Dead bodies should be buried..it is the living that Praise

God.

the secound woe has passed..the third woe is coming

see Rev 13;11 and examine this beast that kills the two wittnesses because it overcomes them. Carnal fleshly
understanding...that makes you exhibit two horns11 like
a lamb..but speak like a dragon.

dragon floods to coz the woman to be washed away

the beast was given power to utter proud words and
blasphemy,and to exercize his authority for 42 months

[of which 24 months have passed] no flesh shall boast

He bound us all up in sin..to show forth mercy and grace

on all. He who says he has no sin is a liar.

Shrinking back to law to justify the flesh before men

and God is the first beast brought to life per the secound

beast.

the seventh trumpet blows...and the time comes to destroy those who destroy the earth...note how secound beast causes

fire to come down from heaven[ye know not what spirit ye are of...sons of thunder]

but look! there are 144,ooo that are not dwelling on the earth but Mt Zion.

I,too,must speak what is given me.

27 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:50 pm

srichard

I backed it up til I found it. ty artic..now you know

why I was conserned. But we mustn't feel bad for

such sons of thunder who know not what spirit they are of.

the very reason the 7 thunders where sealed up is so

we could see who wass overcome of the beast.

28 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Amen, Amen......

Girl where have you been? I love your insights...
more more more.... Smile

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

29 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:23 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
death and 9 Today at 8:15 pm
srichard

well,I've been at tent some..but have had an awful lot of

things going on with the family.Also,the grand-daughter

is out of school now..and this is 'her" computor....yet

I had to remind her the other day..it's my electricity!lol

As you can see,if he become offended at the guys very mild posts..mine would have sent

him off for sure.

----------------------------------------------

2 death and 9 Today at 8:17 pm
srichard

well...I really messed that up,didn't I?
---------------------------------------------------

3 Re: death and 9 Today at 8:18 pm
Rosered

Please I do not understand , what just happened ?

John wiped out the whole thread ?

--------------------------------------------
4 Re: death and 9 Today at 8:20 pm
A.R.T.I.C

Admin

LOL, ..... you guys to funny....

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

30 Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:29 pm

srichard

well..... Embarassed I think my spirit is becoming so

seperate from this body that it dis-connects of it's own

at times!! I did reply in a somewhat dis-jointed way

Anyway,love to all of you here.......

31 Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 pm

srichard

What a Face

32 Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:35 pm

srichard

Rose...Rose..where are you..........

33 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Rosered

I really liked Bro John
Sad

I love you guys all of you Sis Shelia is my natural sister as well as my sis in the Lord ARTIC

I come back and all this ,

but you know many more beautful things ''spoken Word '' come out from all this , we are gathered in Christ and cannot be scattered abroad Thankful for the faithful few
God bless

34 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Rosered

srichard wrote: What a Face
Rose...Rose..where are you..........

sista sista I love you to bits!!! I love you loved what you shared

35 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Rosered wrote: I really liked Bro John
Sad

I love you guys all of you Sis Shelia is my natural sister as well as my sis in the Lord ARTIC

I come back and all this ,

but you know many more beautful things ''spoken Word '' come out from all this , we are gathered in Christ and cannot be scattered abroad Thankful for the faithful few
God bless

I did too Rose, I really thought he had an open mind and wanted to know more in fact that's what he told me on the phone when I mentioned that we were all UR believers....

So I apologize for this, I truly thought that The Lord wanted him here.....and maybe He did....for His own purposes in John....I pray the very best for him....

36 Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 pm

srichard

ah Rose, I know.....but he will hear the call 'come

up here" so find peace in that. I have been there

where he is. Father will take care of it....

37 Re: Death and 9 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Rosered

you know sisters so do I believe God will show him

I have too Shelia , been there and done that , its a hard place to be in for sure Crying or Very sad

it really is the Love of God that conquers all

38 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 am

cross-eyed

I have found that when we enter into depths that go far beyond the comprehension of our minds, the process breaks our stubbornness so much so that it truly does transform our narrow-minded ways into contrite hearts. And as a result, that puts us in the paths of the John W.'s of out there to inflict us with their religious abuse. But the beauty of it is, in the end, the contrite heart actually walks away stronger rather than wounded and weaker.

I think there may have been a hidden agenda in his willingness to be a part of our family and it manifested in many of his posts. I also think Jugghead hit the nail on the head when he shared that it appeared that John wasn't here to receive, but only to control. When I encounter people like this, I try to hold back a bit and be a little extra gentle as I try to get a better understanding of where the person is coming from.

There are many who have wonderful insights and a true sound in their message, but it gets tainted a bit because their delivery of the message comes across as a little rough or crude. And if their heart is truly open, they'll be quick to apologize for that and willing to grow from it. But like in John's case, I believe he was totally sincere with what he was seeing, but he was also very rigid and unwilling to lay his "self" down long enough to become one with where God was leading the rest of us.

It's almost impossible to avoid offending a person who walks in a spirit of offense. No matter "how" nice you are to them, and in his parting words, I found everything he said to be a contradiction. He said he accepted our words but he then quoted the passage about shaking the dust off your shoes against the city that rejects the gospel message. For me, if he was accepting our words then why did he leave? Not to mention the fact that in his eyes, we're all sinners because we didn't agree with everything he was saying.

Everything he quoted, he was taking out of context to justify his "self". It is a great learning example though, and very interesting conversation.

39 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 am

cross-eyed

Srichard wrote:

see Rev 13;11 and examine this beast that kills the two wittnesses because it overcomes them. Carnal fleshly
understanding...that makes you exhibit two horns 11 like
a lamb..but speak like a dragon.

I agree with your sister and Scherryl on your insights, but this one really jumped out at me. Lambs that speak like dragons . . . this was what I meant about how having contrite hearts exposes us to be abused . . . when one has a heart to receive another and always give them the benefit of the doubt which makes one prone to become someone else's doormat where they wipe their feet and walk over you and take one for granted. The first impression one has of them is that of a lamb because "that's" the condition of one's heart with the Father and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's exactly as it should be. The problems come when dragons come in the "appearance" of a lamb. I think this is what Jesus was referring to as well when he instructed us to be harmless as doves . . but wise as serpents. I don't see that to mean snakes are smart, I see that to be saying, recognize those dragons in sheep's clothing and enter with caution. Be aware of them, be wise "to" the serpents but be harmless as a dove . . .representing the presents of the comforter.

As far as I can tell in this incident, there was nothing anyone here could have done differently and no one here brought this on . . .this is merely a friend still under the influence of the very religion they denounce. No condemnation, no judgment . . . we live, we learn, we move on in Him.

40 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Patrick1

I agree with your last two posts Nathan, I think everyone handled the situation with the utmost grace that they possessd in God. I too liked John but I knew that I could not be confrontational with Him in any way and for me that is something that has been difficult to do in the past on other forums, it is easy to allow oneself to get involved in the bickering style of posting your view then spending the next few weeks defending the character assault your first post generated. I thank God that he is changing the way I have posted in the past, and continues to bring forth more of His divine character through my posts.

I have personally come to the place where I am beginning to learn to only post what he shows me to post so that he has the opportunity to be seen and His power may accomplish what he wants to do. I know I have a long way to go but praise God for the changes I have seen take place in me so far; I can hardly wait for what surprises he has ordained along my path in the future.

Grace and peace Patrick

41 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:58 pm

cross-eyed

Patrick . . that is precisely why I ended up leaving Tent . . .it got to be more sparring than sharing . . .it's tough . .actually, it's impossible to still do battle when your weapons have already been transformed into plowshares . . .planting is so much more effective than battling it out with someone.

42 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't want to add insult to injury for our brother John in case he's still reading, but someone mentioned that God has a reason for all of this to take place. I can testify to one. I received a private message from John after I told him I wouldn't go to Detroit with Him, as I was not receiving the peace from the spirit for it. He lashed out at me, and it made me angry, and I wanted to respond immediately (mainly because he was dead wrong about what God had "told him" concerning me). But the Spirit prevailed and I erased what I began to write.

With all that has happened in the past year that I laid out in the "note from God" thread, I have become insecure about discerning His voice from mine. I have been praying to "hear His voice" and all I keep hearing is "I and the Father are one", which I have come to understand is "you are hearing my voice". What I heard in regards to this incident was "let it all play out and you will see". Well I had written Nathans, and Sheila's posts to John in my head. Almost verbatim. Also Johns leaving the forum and his last post I had already "seen".

One day it was really weighing on me to describe his actions. Lightning struck "spiritual abuse", I looked at the clock and it was 7:41 !!! I was waiting for the words "spiritual abuse" to be brought out before I wrote this.

John told me God told him he was sent to me. And he was but, not as he thought. This entire episode with John had been shown to me before it happened. I have been praying for God to restore my sight, and hearing. Has He ever! Praise be to God most High.

John if you are reading, please take no offense. I love you, and am thankful for the short time we've been brought together.

43 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Patrick1

Nathan I can understand exactly what you mean about tentmaker. I left tentmaker only after a very short time posting there and deep in me I was thinking at the time I left there has to be something more then this constant trying to prove your point to others. I am so thankful for the loving sharing that goes on at this site where we can edify each other in love without any condemnation from each other.

Grace and peace Patrick

44 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Patrick1

Jeremy I love you bro and knew it would all work out, and that God would show you that you are truly hearing Him clearer then you thought you were.

Thank god for all the glorious and wonderful lessons he brings into our lives.

Grace and peace your brother in Christ Patrick

45 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:10 pm

todosan

Jeremy1 wrote:John told me God told him he was sent to me. And he was but, not as he thought. This entire episode with John had been shown to me before it happened. I have been praying for God to restore my sight, and hearing. Has He ever! Praise be to God most High.

John if you are reading, please take no offense. I love you, and am thankful for the short time we've been brought together.

Actually, John called me on the phone before he was "sent to you". I am writing as if John is reading this. I was going to say nothing until I read this here, which frankly angers me a bit.

John found an old website of mine from years ago. He was impressed by the writings and called me on the phone out of the blue. He said he wanted to learn all of this understanding and could not find anyone in his area who thought like this. I sent him a link to this forum to read what we have been writing.

Two days later I log on and find that he has an account. Fair enough. I trust your all's judgement. Cool... But I instantly saw the same spirit as was on the phone. Let me say for the record, if you do not know me, you have little right to instruct me and I sure am not going to receive a word from you... perhaps that is a good discussion topic? Point is, if you won't walk with me, I am not going to hear much of what you are going to say. I got that T shirt before. In fact, I have a whole wardrobe.

I have many invites from all over the world. Invite to appear on radio shows. Invites to preach revivals in Africa. I called them and found out the last guy that went, cleaned out an entire hospital. Every single person got healed, but that was not what the Lord was saying to me. Do I want to clean out a hospital under the anointing.. Darn straight I do...but not if the Lord is not willing it. I will hear God for myself thank you very much. When someone is sent to me, they should proably ask God to tell me first. I remember Mike Bickle sneaking up to Paul's room to steal his notes and when he got to the door, Paul answered first and said "You can't have my notes."

John, if you are reading this, you need to know that these people are not just believers. They are sons in training. The sufferings in their lives, that I know personally about, is beyond description and most of them have been persecuted harshly by religious spirits. No one is justified by their own personal doctrine, regardless of how right it is. No need to argue about such things. Really you need to apologize for misrepresenting yourself to these people as they have discerned correctly.

46 Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:11 pm

srichard

wow,Jeremy.............note I ended my post with...

I too,must speak what I hear.. the part of Christ

that is frank and cuts tothe chase of the matter is being

formed in me. It is not my usual personality...but

something of Himself He is forming in me...and after

being given such a thing..I also seem to question

myself[was it my flesh perhaps rising up?] It is not

something I am particularly comfortable with.......

Praise Father and Jesus Christ..who leads us in a way

we have not gone before.

you know,years ago I was given a dream vision..where

a women,I deemed 'church lady" self-righteous,demeaning

religious spirit/babylon type...ordered me out of my bed

while I was resting. She said 'Do you want to get up!!

real hateful...I got out of the bed..and she lay herself

down in it....I went to the counter to get some coffee in

this room..but lukewarm watery coffee was all that was

in the pot. I took the cup and threw it on her[about i inch]

and left..sure there would be trouble..and I would be kicked

out.[it was a hospital and some one that I loved very much

was dying in there]

well,I left that floor and went out to the main entrance.

I did know where else I could go. I saw an information

desk,with a gray-haired lady in it[Mother Wisdom]

I thought..well,I will go and tell her my problem..aand

maybe she can help me with what to do. I approached and said

'excus me...my naame is.. and before I could tell her my problem,she informed me.."There's no problem..your room

was payed for" she knew my name and everything.....

my chin almost hit the floor...and I thought...wow..it was

bad enough ordering me out of my bed[rest in Christ]

but it was my room to start with!!!

and so...I know..heaven does not take offense....

for I had said to 'church lady..when I had pitched the lukewarm coffee on her clean white self-righteous nightgown

'there....what's the matter..you don't like it when

your spots are seen!"

so...this is the inheritance...any tongue that raises

up in condemnation against you,you shall condemn.

[the tongue being the dragon speech/accusor..not John who

is at this time in captivity to it}

47 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Todd, in Johns defense, he told me on the phone how he originally came to the site, through your older writings. That was a week or so before the pm, where he told me God sent him to me. I think he meant that was the reason he made his way here.

48 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Rosered

Guys thank you , this was like a whirlwind coming though this past week
Was trying to discern it , for me its always been a struggle

I have been in those very shoes , thinking everyone is against me Lord just as you said when trying to share the Word !

But after such torment of always trying to do what pleased God by my own strength , it dawned on me ,

I am not Jesus I am not the saviour of the world and I cannot even save myself , much less anyone else !

that happens when you try to please God and dont know how to at all !!ah but you try till the end of your faith has COME!!

we go from faith to faith , I always thought it was Jesus faith than that takes ahold in you to be the authour and finisher of our faith , He remains faithful to the end , we are His He is in us , with God the Father and Holy Spirit

I have noticed when we hear what the Spirit is saying its by faith our foundation !

we build on that faith the Jesus Christ is the son of God we never loose that no matter how terrible our flesh is corrupted The Holy seal being the Holy Spirit annointing in you remains faithful ,

it is enough the writen Word stands till the spoken Word is given and we hear what the Spirit is saying though His Word and others , somthing just clicks the flashing of revelation

you begin to SEE happen in your life and others !

but to build in and on faith is somthing the Holy Spirit does in you , in the healing process of ears to hear and eyes to see and lastly the heart to understand the 7 seals are opened that the Holy Spirit teaches you and corrects you and yes even chastens you with till all those things pass over Babylon is destroyed in us as well as the old man of sin Adam ,

this process of being able to actually KNOW ! by the Holy Spirit , you KNOW and cannot be shaken or moved from the soild rock [Jesus /salvation Christ /annointing foundation thats being built up within you by His own Holy Spirit all we can do is Thank God !

He desires and deserves the glory remaining in us what a work , its perfect complete and entire wanting for nothing .

49 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Holly1

Rose that was awesome, and a big hearty amen to that!

Sheila you know that was no flesh talking, that was the fire of God and I felt it!!

Jeremy I am so glad Father showed you the truth pertaining to these things, I got really angry when I read your post, and like Sheila said, it is not John who is doing these things, it is the spirit that has taken him captive, and that is where my anger is directed. I have been where he is too, thinking I was righteous and that I needed to warn my family (none of whom are Christians in the strict sense of the term) that they were going to burn in hell if they did not repent... well the Lord showed me later on that while I was doing and saying all of these things I was actually persecuting Him (the Christ in others). Embarassed There were words of death coming from this vessel rather than words of life. Praise be to Him who has had great mercy on me, knowing that what I was doing I did in ignorance, thinking I was right... And thank God for my family who have also had great patience and mercy on me as they still love me after all of that lol. Smile

I look forward to our brother John's freedom as well, like Sheila said, Father will bring him out of his captivity. It really is an awful place to be.

Love to all of you. <3

50 Re: Death and 9 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Rosered

amen ! Holy , the least you have done unto one of these you have done unto ME !!
ITs the Christ in you the hope of glory !!
Glory to our Heavenly Father in Jesus name , I love it where we are all at and can only look forward to the good things to come by His Spirit shall we overcome , we are more than conquerers by Jesus Christ who strengthens us !!
same goes for John W ! we all have to come out of'' her'' my people lest you recive her plagues !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum