APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple Numbers Fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Simple Numbers Fun on Sun May 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Some simple numbers fun below. Numbers are fun and sweet to taste but bitter to the belly...Eat the Scroll...Come and Dine, Come and See...

God numbers...all of us that are able to go FORTH (fourth) to war in Israel: thou and Aaron shall number them according to their armies." (Numbers 3:1) 3:1=3+1=4 Remember this is the Fourth book of Moses and the Fourth book of the Bible. So if you want more of His arsenal as a warrior/servant, STAND in the gap and be COUNTED...as it was COUNTED to Abraham for righteousness when he went FOuRTH. "NOW the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I WILL show thee: (Genesis 12:1 = 1+2+1 = FOUR! = GO FOuRTH)! Fast forward... "But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead." Matthew 8:22 (22 = 2 and 2 = Four). "And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits; Mark 6:7 (6+7 = 13 = 1+3 = FOUR). (Bible Math) So simple a CHILD could do it. (no "intellectual" complexity or sophistication)...just Jesus, His (given) faith and a King James Bible. ***note*** suggestion: If you want to maximize revelations from the Word, you might consider gtting a KJV. As you compare verses to other translations, you will see much of the spiritual meaning is lost. Check for yourself and see what YOU think.

Two cool verses for my brothers and sisters to feast on:

Acts 12:4 (it is a Four verse...12+4=16 and 4x4=16...so we have three FOURS already)! Now see what you can find in the words?...And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

OK one more...hope you are having fun...

Philippians 1:21 (1+21=22=2+2=4; and 1+2+1=4) For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Check this out... FOR TO me TO = FOUR TWO me TWO... 4=2+2

Easter has already happened for most of us. On the third day he rose again. Will we go Forth...or not? He will bring us forth to the people after Easter if we ask Him to have His will to be done in our lives. The hardest thing for any Christian to do is exactly what Christ did...Luke 4:18 = 4+18=22=2+2=4 He went fourth to preach, heal, deliver, and set His sons at Liberty.

Love... from your brother and fellow-servant,
John

2 Re: Simple Numbers Fun on Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Rosered

Hi John ,

I appreciate you being able to share your gift of God with us , the numbers
I am still just really not sure of how its done

But you said get a KJV , You do not know how thrilled I was to hear that !! Having several versions
, but have always went back to the KJV and agree with you totally , the spiritual blessings are there ! its also great with the strongs dictionary with concordance and Lexicons I have loved using the Blueletterbible on line for many years now

The Lord has given many gifts of His Spirit to amny over the years , I am thankful to have been Invited to this place

God bless you all , Rose

3 Thanks Rose on Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

I am glad you are enjoying and receiving. I failed to mention that I also use a Strong's Concordance...and it has really helped accelerate learning. I might need to check out the BlueletterBible.

Here is what God showed me about the King James Bible. He already put His "signature" on it with the year it was published for His sons and daughters to know where He wanted us to go for His Truth.

It was published in 1611. (1+6+1+1=9)... 9 is arguably the MOST important number in the entire Bible...but it takes much "pure religion" to be GIVEN it (from Christ, Jesus). It starts first as simple recognition that 9 = "death" and then it will lead to much more as you serve Him more, Jesus gives you more. Remember, He died at the ninth hour...and you will see literally thousands of death references in the Bible associated with "9 - number combinations"....e.g., 27, 33, 18, 9, 45, 54, 3:33, 8:1, 3:6, 6:3...many more...just look each time you see words such as death, dust, ashes, die...and even "glory"...that is a "hidden" death reference. There are always exceptions and much is hidden deeply. "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing and the honor of a King to search out a matter." ...it is hidden and the key is practicing pure "religion"...and I think this is the only positive thing God has to say about "religion" in the Bible...please correct/edify me if anybody finds something "good" elsewhere associated with this word.

What is "pure" religion???...

James 1:27 (27=3x9) Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Proverbs 25:2 (2+5+2=9) It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.

OK back to 1611 (impossible for me to contain myself/His revelation...hope you will forgive me...I get carried away on tangents often)

1+6+1+1=9 We must search out the grave. Wisdom will lead us to the grave...and, ultimately, the 2nd resurrection.

Now, if we invert (flip up-side-down) each digit of 1611 we get 1911, 1+9+1+1=12 (12 o'clock, 12 disciples....refer to this post and my other posts...66 books...lots here). We can also see 9-11 (the secret dwelling place under the shadow of the almighty...the SHADOW of DEATH)...the rider's name was death and hell followed. We also know that James was one of the three disciples that Jesus hung with closest (Peter, James and John)...and James represents the "apostle"/two witnesses/cloud of witnesses..and the two=2=1+1=11 (Bible math).

King "James" is God's anointed translation (at 11, as an Apostle, He anoints us with power and we become A LIVING TRANSLATION of His LIVING WORD//AKA The Mystery of Jesus Christ. He told me to use the KJV very early on, before I had any idea why. He confirmed later with signs following as I preached the Word daily to the poor, fatherless, orphans and widows with my wife, the Lord working with us.

Luke 10:21-22 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. 22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

Jesus has communion ONLY with His disciples:

Luke 10:23 (10+23=33=3x3=9 and 33/3=11) HERE IS ONE OF MANY VERY SPECIAL SECRET DWELLING PLACE REFERENCES... 9-11...and Jesus died at age 33 (9-11) And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes (ii's = 11's) (two witnesses) which see the things that ye see:

Luke 10:24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

My purpose for sharing SOME of what Jesus and the Father have taught me is to encourage all of us to follow Jesus into the streets (of your home town) where the two witnesses (all SONS are witnesses/witnessing) will die (and their dead bodies will lie in the street of that great city)...but most will not SUFFER (endure afflictions) to be put in graves. (Rev Chapter 11).

It will cost us nothing yet absolutely EVERYTHING of this world if we want to get there. Jesus said so and He cannot lie. We all get to pick this world or His Kingdom. We either serve Him now, or HE would never do us the injustice of making us serve Him for all eternity.

This is the kind of stuff I preach in Detroit because Jesus is the only way out...for all of us. Immediately forsaking (4-saking) all they withdrew and followed Him.

I have to tell it exactly how He gives it to me.

Thanks Rose for your sincere hunger and thirst...

Your brother, John

4 Re: Simple Numbers Fun on Mon May 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Rosered

Praise the LORD Brother John !!!
I know this is not a coincidence !! I am astonished
Just wondering about the pure religion undefiled and was discussing that this week , blown away ! that you shared this now
I love it and since you broke it down I actually ''gott it ''
the Light is now shining brighter in a dark place , till all the darkness is consumed !!!
I will share this one thing with you , that I nearly had forgotten many years ago , maybe ten years , when I was given some strange but true visions at sleep but not asleep but a differnt dimension entirely , I saw and I heard , at two different mornings , not sleeping but not awake
but was awakened by them
first I heard , my name called twice , why 2 times I do not know , except this clue , He spoke to Martha calling her name twice , I was thinking it was the carnal mind and spiritual mind awakining , the conscience and the sub conscience perhaps ?

she was careful and troubled about many things , For me I also ascend and descend between the two realms of the heavenlies and earthly Sad often , the Lords its true
in and out to patures so to speak

But back to the calling Rose , Rose twice and answered what you you need honey ? , I thought it was my husband , but he was sound asleep

I knew it was the Lord dealing with me in a much different way than before , when before it was by faith I saw His works , but never on this type of personal level

the second time it was a vision of a cold cave with a slab made like a bed with the light shining about half way at an angle .

I was peering into and saw this most beautiful light airy colored sheer like cloth that was an unusual color of violet ,it looked almost as if it was Living , the way it flowed and glowed , and I have no idea what it was or meant , I looked hard for them things in the Word and found nothing like it ,

Grave clothes are white linens ?

why this color it was pale but you could tell it was not white but a pinkish purple ice that glowed , never seen this color in the world anywhere

I have grown complacent a few times ,unaware and hard to confess , but it true , this is the first time I have felt alive again in quiet awhile
We know its the Lord dealing with us in ways no man understands

just the Spirit and being born again of Spirit makes it very special to share with other who actually understand too
been dealing with alot of personal deaths and loss in the family the past 2 years

I know that they are with the Lord now and that many think they lay in graves , but I know Jesus IS the resurrection and the Life
I know that they are live in HIM now
lots of folks dont see that and I get totally frustrated with those mindsets , I do not argue with them
I have been called a babe still on the milk of the word and thats ok , been called a hypocrit also , because my flesh is still in the way at times and lots of things like that

But I know God deals with us accoding to His will and I am also comforted by that
Just alot of refection of things past as of late , nothing new but I hold those things most dear to my heart and cannot believe I actually told you about them today ..lol
Blessings and thank you and to the Lord God also for this

Rose
ps I just recently started saying this the God our Father
Blessing Him and saying this verse , those 7 of the complete /perfect /mature things spoken
because its actually that full of the Spiritual gratitude for all He is doing in our lives , not just mine but everyone I know and see and speak too ..
Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen:[Let it be so ]

1} Blessing, and

2}glory, and

3} wisdom, and

4]thanksgiving, and

5} honour, and

6} power, and

7} might,

[be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum