APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Tables

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Two Tables on Fri May 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Patrick1

[quote="Rosered"]

another pattern of 3 1Jo 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jo 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1the little ones ,2 young men and 3fathers

Absolutely Rose that is exactly How I see that verse.

Here are a few more for you to chew on
1.Saul 2. David 3 Solomon
1. 30 fold 2. 60 fold 3. 100 fold
1. born again 2. spirit filled 3 unto perfection
1.Eqypt 2. Wilderness 3. Promised land
1. In the old testament they knew him as Lord 2.Jesus 3. Christ
1. way 2. truth 3.life
David was anointed to be king three times
1 by the prophet 2. by Judah after Saul's death where after wards there was warfare between the house of Saul and the house of David and the house of Saul grew weaker and weaker and the house of David grew stronger. 3. and seven years later by all Israel.

27 Re: Two Tables on Fri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Rosered

Thanks Patrick , that is so cool!!! , I will be keeping my eyes on the patterns of 3 's now Smile

28 Re: Two Tables on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 am

Holly1

Patrick your long post above really spoke to me! Yhwh showed me probably a few months back now who I really am and it was as you described it. When He showed me I felt so beautiful and innocent, almost childlike. It was awesome and still brings me to tears. He showed me that it is not "me" sinning, it is the evil spirits who take advantage of me and that He is jealous for me and is going to destroy all of those things that harm me. (And all of the rest His children of course!)

One thing I didn't quite understand was when you said in actuality it is the thick darkness that surrounds Him? If you ever have the time would you mind explaining what you meant there? Thanks!

29 Re: Two Tables on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Patrick1

Hi Holly

This might be confusing for a moment but give yourself some time and think about what I am saying.

Your human carnal mind does not have any light in it at all so ie it is the same as darkness. We all know that the kingdom of God is in you. But for years I looked in my carnal mind and never found it any where. I never experienced the reality of the kingdom being in me. though I mentally agreed with the scripture I could not find the reality of the experience of the kingdom of God the kingdom of light that was supposed to be in me. The scripture does not say that the kingdom of God is in who you think you are from birth. I started to realize that that man was not the real me that the kingdom of God was in. and I started asking God to show me the real me where the kingdom was located at. And He did He showed me that the very same nature that Christ has is my true nature, and I have never been the same ever since. 2 Cor 3:18. When you look into a mirror who do you see? Yourself or YOUR REAL SELF?

God is found in the real you and surrounds himself with darkness the person you think you are. Look at the stars for a second you can only see them late at night when darkness prevails. Every star is surrounded by darkness. The closer you get to a star though the brighter it becomes and as your attention is focused upon the star then the darkness just fades away, the closer you get to the star, the bigger it becomes. Till finally all you see is the sun and then you are so close that the gravity of the star will pull you in and you cannot escape, and every thing that can be burned up will be burned up till all that remains is the star that is hidden in the real you which will shines forth.

Grace and peace Patrick

30 Re: Two Tables on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Rosered

Very well said Patrick !!
stars are the pinholes of the floor of heaven as the Light of God shines though searching for the Light within us
God is Light and in Him no darkness at all

Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us JKV

RSVAct 17:27 that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,

31 Re: Two Tables on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Patrick1

Hi Rose

Glad to see you here today.

Great verses

Sometimes it is so hard for the carnal mind of man to recognize the vast difference of IN HIM is light AND THERE IS NO DARKNESS, and that God surrounds himself with darkness. Both statements are absolutely true, yet rarely understood.

Isa 45:14 Thus saith the LORD, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

Grace and peace Patrick

32 Re: Two Tables on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Holly1

Patrick and Rose both of your star posts blew me away. <3

A little while back God gave me a vision. I was floating up into our Abba and as I reached Him I was being turned into star dust and He was sort of flinging me back up into space with the rest of the stars/stardust. I know that ARTIC's friend had a similar vision too. The feeling was indescribable.

"The Truth will set you free." His Truth has been setting me free. I love you

I so appreciate you all and the part you have all had to play in my growth (and you all have, whether you know it or not!). God bless you brothers and sisters. <3

33 Re: Two Tables on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Holly1

(PS the darkness part was very enlightening as well, thank you Patrick for explaining it all for me!)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum