APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Tables

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Two Tables on Fri May 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Thanks everyone for your welcome notes and your spiritual embraces. I just was telling Jugghead (from Team AJ) how much God can do when we all open our hearts to each other and encourage and edify one another in His body and blood. God will continue to bless a fellowship such as this....based on our relentless love and pursuit of Him/truth.

I pray and hope you will all touch and agree with me in Spirit that His lovingkindness, truth, compassion, forbearance, patience, longsuffering, grace, and mercy will soften and enlarge all of our hearts....in Jesus' Name we pray...Amen.

God put together something neat for me and my wife today...by putting three verses together (Thanks to Rosered for helping me receive this revelation from God and my sister-in-law, K who the Lord spoke to last night). It all started with three "finger of God verses"....and that led me to the two tables revelation...with these three verses:

Exodus 31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

John 2:6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

First of all...check out the numbers.

Ex 31:18 3x6=18 (666) (mark of MAN)...Plus 31=3+1=4=(two by two...or two and two) it is a witness number. Also compare the numbers to the famous mark-of-the-beast verse (Rev 13:18)

Similarly, John 2:6 Has the 6 (carnal man) component and the witness (2) component... and 2+6=8=circumcision.

Similarly, Rev 5:1 = 5+1=6 (carnal man)

TWO TABLES: Are you at the "kids" table (cookies, milk and jello) or are you sitting at the Father's table feasting on much meat so much that it comes out your nostrils?

I am going to freelance now "splicing" in the spirit... We are carnal men/beasts for the first half of the "day"...the day is 12 hours long and the first 6 hours are CARNAL...the mind of the carnal man dominates the spirit in us. Esau has control over Jacob...Esau is getting hungrier though geek We are the earthen vessels, SIX (6) stone waterpots, our hearts are still hard and "stoney"...we have the water Baptism of John but still need MUCH purification and cleansing. We need the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the Baptism of fire (of God's Word) that, like a hammer, will break our (stoney) hearts into little pieces...we still must fall upon the rock and be broken.

God is a God of PERFECT justice, poetry and symmetry. He is PERFECT in everything He does. We control our choices (free will) and He has a perfect plan tailored for each and every decision we make that strictly follows His PERFECT, unchangeable "law"...old and new covenants, old and new testaments. We then can see that the 66 books of the Bible add up to 12 (6+6=12). Btw, there are 39 (3+9=12) books in the old testament. It is spiritually divided like the clock...6 hours in the flesh and six hours in the spirit. Many will try, but most will never get close to 12...FEW shall find it.

The "front side" of the Bible is the "NATURAL"/PERFECT Word of God. The "backside" (is SEALED with the 7 seals) is the SPIRITUAL PERFECT Word of God. We begin the real journey on the backside after we start WALKING with Him.

When we witness, our hearts are circumcised...and our "firkins"/foreskins are removed. "Four"-skins John 2:6 is a "circumcision" (8 = circumcision) verse. The FOUR-skin (going foUrth) is a FOUR-shadow of what life will be like when we become the "two or three" witnesses. The fleshy foreskin falls away/the veil is torn. First this is the 3-day revelation...and it leads to the full 12-day/12-hour understanding. 11 (1+1=11) = Two witnesses and 12 (1+2=3) = three witnesses....apiece= "at-PEACE". The Spirit of God rests upon us.

When Moses comes down from Sinai and sees the molten calf worship under the leadership of Aaron (His "carnal"/older brother), he breaks the tablets...the body of Christ is broken for us...we were "caught at adultery" in our underwear...falling at the feet of Jesus...and He who is without sin (Jesus) casts the first stone...and the rock falls upon us. He then takes (away) the "man"na, BREAD, and He gives us Fish/meat.

Another verse the Lord just told me to include is Gen 6:6 And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the earth... see the 6's and the 12 again. He creates us in His image...SPIRIT...NOT flesh when we eat on the 2nd table...the "back 6"...and we are all SPIRIT at 12 o'clock...our flesh helps us...but it is as good as DEAD! From 7-12 o'clock (the "back 6") we will dine on more and more and more meat...

The "back 6"....sounds sort of like golf. We have a 12-hole course...make sure you get to play the entire course before you die! It will cost you absolutely nothing yet absolutely EVERYTHING.

God then dictates the commandments AGAIN to Moses in Exodus34:28...Here comes the rules for the "back 6". We have to go 40 days and forty nights without bread or water (testing/trials/maturation/basic warfare training) and God will give us the "new law"...40=10x4. Going foUrth when we get to (10...which is our first resurrection). Then in the next verse (verse 29) we make it to the secret dwelling place 9-11 (2+9 = 11 two witnesses/apostleship...followed by death of the flesh (9)). In v29, Moses comes down from Sinai with the two tablets of TESTIMONY in HAND. 34:29=3+4+2+9=18=6+6+6=666. There are more number revelations in these two verses...but I am sticking on one theme/thread here.

When we count the number of the beast...we will have His wisdom and understanding...and then He will finally repent of making the man and create us in His image. God is SPIRIT and MAN is FLESH...We need to start eating like adults Smile The milk is for the carnal man...baby's milk because we are still in BABYlon...BABYLing...Paul has meat for us...arise, slay, and eat! Eat much flesh! Take on the armament and arsenal of our God! COME TO THE TABLE...the SECOND table. COME AND SEE...COME AND DINE...He didn't say dine and come or see and come!!! Gotta "walk it out" to see...narrow path...leads to life...

I am exhorting all of us to get after FOLLOWING Jesus (let's become His shadow) and He will reveal the 7 keys to open the 7 locks.

The 7 keys unlock every single verse in the entire Bible.

Your brother and fellow servant, John

2 Re: Two Tables on Sat May 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Rosered

I like your play on words John ,

BABYlon good one
I noticed that we have two tables of stone
where the 10 comandments were writen with the finger of GOD

Jesus only uses two comandments , that all the law and prophets hang on . For me , Jesus seems to magnify the Law by fulfilling it .

Also I was wondering if you have anything on the Left hand and right hand of power ?

Exodus 31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

I have to go simple and slow , this is all so very new to me John
Thanks , and blessings in Him Rose

3 Right Hand of Power on Sat May 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Thanks Rose...Couldn't agree more with you.

Here are some thoughts on the Right versus the Left:

- Right hand is always POWER
- Right paths (paths of righteousness)
- Sheep on Right
- Goats on left
- Fool's heart is to the left and the wise to the right

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Remember the 1-12 timeline in my previous post. We are born into this world and eventually we end up slaves in Egypt to Pharaoh (this is 1 o'clock)....gotta get thru the Red Sea...into the wilderness, across the Jordan, back to the wilderness to preach and be tested/tempted, then over all the earth as an Apostle...and back to the promised land to possess it flowing with milk and honey and we get all of our cattle and crops and much multiplication of blessings (and we are finally at 12 o'clock). Imagine this as a linear timeline from 1 to 12. Left-ward are lower numbers and Right-ward are higher numbers. Wisdom goes right and fools sit still, or worse, go left.

Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Mark 14 is the part that got Jesus in trouble with the Sanhedrin...blasphemous.

So if Jesus did it, so must we! Hopefully you and this board will be more open than the Sanhedrin.

The two witnesses (Holy Apostles (11)) come in the clouds...the cloud of witnesses. They are anointed by God with Power (Zach 4 and Rev 11). They are "11 o'clock believers"...but they have not made it to the right hand of power yet... (12 o'clock) where Jesus sits down...and makes a footstool of His/our enemies.

...every eye (i) shall see him. Crazy thing...I got the following revelation last night before you asked the question. Every eye is singular...not plural. The eye is the light of the body...when the eye be single, the WHOLE body is filled with light. When our two eyes (eyes=ii=11) become single...they become ONE (the HORN (1) of our salvation, the cedar of Lebanon), are made WHOLE, our carnal and spirit man come together as ONE, HEALED, and WHOLE. This is the single eye between the frontlets of our eyes. When we have a single eye we will see!

There is so much more and I am afraid I might complicate it by trying to pack more in.

Bottomline: We have to keep going forward and seeking. Deep cries out to deep and we go from faith to faith. Never get complacent. We will get to 12 of we stay hungry/thirsty...just like you are. Smile

Eccl 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Your Brother, John

4 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Rosered

This was perfect Brother John !!

I read it yesterday and now once again , and always get more out of it the second time around ! so many thoughts race though my head ! lol , good things
I LOVE IT !!! yes the single eye [perciving in the right Light / knowledge of Him !!
I so love how everyone here is able to speak and understand without malice !!!!
I am a slow one , but when I get it , its like a literal Light clicks on !! Very Happy
I love this about the left hand and the Right hand of power

I did a study many many years ago on it and was hoping you would refresh me in this

I agree with you , I went on to after the flood with the 3 sons

that survived with Noah on the ark

because first was the tower of babel [religion ] by nimrod /mighty hunter of the earth and before the Lord
Nimrod = "rebellion" or "the valiant"

1) the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great grandson of Noah; a mighty hunter, he established an empire in the area of Babylon and Assyria

I thought of the scriptures Jesus emphasize with concerning the two fold children of hell , saying you search land and sea to make one proselyte twice as bad as they would be without them

Left hand is to make a name for themselves excluding the Lord and His Name , did I not prophsy in your name ? but depart from me you workers of iniquity I never knew you

Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth
and so was the spirit of confusion sent by the Lord God to scatter

and the Lord God sent Jesus than in NT to Gather into Him all things

now to the names , Brother John , have you considered that when looking at the scriptures that Babylon fell into 3 parts ? those 3 parts represent these 3 tribes[sons of Noah] that all the new earth come forth out of AND from Babylon after the flood /deluge

Shem = "name"

1) the eldest son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic tribes

The same as שֵׁם (H8034)

1) name

a) name

b) reputation, fame, glory

c) the Name (as designation of God)

d) memorial, monument

Ham = "hot"

1) 2nd son of Noah, father of Canaan and of various peoples which were inhabitants of southern lands

2) in late usage, a collective name for Egyptians

Japheth = "opened"

1) the 3rd son of Noah whose descendants after the flood settled on the coastal lands of the Mediterranean spreading north into Europe and parts of Asia

From פָּתָה (H6601) root word meaning

1) to be spacious, be open, be wide

a) (Qal) to be spacious or open or wide

b) (Hiphil) to make spacious, make open
2) to be simple, entice, deceive, persuade

a) (Qal)

1) to be open-minded, be simple, be naive
2) to be enticed, be deceived

b) (Niphal) to be deceived, be gullible
c) (Piel)

1) to persuade, seduce

2) to deceive

d) (Pual)

1) to be persuaded

2) to be deceived

this describes every waring in the Word to these 3 types of people
yet we know we must be born again of water AND by Spirit

and the seed /Word of God to be those sons of God !! John 3 :5

Loving this !!! God bless you so abundantly bro John !!!

5 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Rosered

Shem = "name"

1) the eldest son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic tribes

The same as שֵׁם (H8034)

1) name

a) name

b) reputation, fame, glory

c) the Name (as designation of God)

d) memorial, monument

I dont know if these scriptures have any bearing on the above , hidden manna /name meanings

but thought it was interesting to say the least

I wonder about those 7 churches in Asia , why Asia ?
is that where the gospel spread ?

I really dont have many things to offer , just curious requests

Many of these things race though my mind when looking into them .

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Psa 135:13 Thy name, O LORD, [endureth] for ever; [and] thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations.hebrew 2143
1) memorial, remembrance

a) remembrance, memory

b) memorial

Hsa 12:5 Even the LORD God of hosts; the LORD [is] his memorial.Strong's H2143 - zeker
1) memorial, remembrance

a) remembrance, memory

b) memorial

Thanks so much for bearing with me John and others
, Rose

Zec 6:14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
Strong's H2146 - zikrown
1) memorial, reminder, remembrance

records

Mat 26:13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, [there] shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her. greek Strong's G3422 - mnēmosynon
1) a memorial (that by which the memory of any person or thing is preserved), a remembrance

Act 10:4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.

6 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 5:11 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Rose,

I don't know if this will add to or not but felt led to post it.....from The Companion bible in the margin...

enlarge Japheth. Figure of speech Paronomasia (App-6). Yapht le-yephth. Fulfillment in increase of Western nations.

dwell: as in a Tabernacle (Gen_3:24, which see), i.e. worship the God of Shem: Israel's God, Hebrew. shakan. See App-40. Gentiles to be blessed in Shem. The Eunuch (Ham) Acts 8. Saul (Shem) Acts 9. Cornelius (Japheth) Acts 10. See note on Gen_11:9.

tents. Hebrew. 'ohel (App-40). Probably plural of majesty, the Great Tent or Tabernacle of Shem, who would thus be the "Priest of the most High God". See note on Gen_14:18.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

7 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Rose, Your post has so much in it. Not sure exactly what to do other than let it soak in. It has triggered much in my spirit and I appreciate it.

I will soon talk about the "tower" metaphor and appreciate you for your insight...light.

Blessings,
John

8 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Rosered

Thank to both AJ and John
I do not mean any disrespect to the name shem =name of all Semitic races the Jews
I realize all the nations come out of these three sons of Noah

after the Flood .
your post was most helpful SISTER !!!

but even the lineage from MATT 1 14 to 14 to 14 generations
3 X 14 , this always made me wonder about the number sequence

Mat 1:11 And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: Mat 1:12 And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
Mat 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations
still the 3 parts division of Babylon

Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
again we have the rememberance before God

I see those little clues that spark in me a wonder and search lol

9 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
The number 42 as I have come to see it represents all Generations that came "Before" Christ and The Finished Works.....

Note there are "NO MORE" after HIM....for ALL is swallowed up in Life....

4+2= 6
The 6th day of Gen. 1 All mankind was made in His likeness and in His image...

40 the number of birthing or incubation period.....
2 the number of division "unless" in agreement....then means Unity and Witness....

Just my thoughts as of now... Smile

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

10 You are on it Sister Rose... on Mon May 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Awesome! Here's some more for your journey...

He will destroy 1/3 with pestilence; 1/3 with famine; and 1/3 with the sword.

He is talking about the earth...and, therefore, us.

Those who are near to Him He will slay with the sword (His Word) and those who are far from Him with pestilence.

But where do we look for Him???...Here's the trick...the carnal man will try to find Him thru study, effort, and reading the word until his eyes bleed. The disciple will simply do what He said to do...FOLLOW HIM to the streets, soup kitchens, nursing homes, homeless shelters.... and deal His bread to the poor (carnal and spiritual bread) and break the Isaiah 58 "bands of wickedness". That is the best fast God ever prescribe for us. Then His word will be opened in panoramic, three-dimensional, color...

There is only one thing that keeps us from knowing God....That is SIN!

We judge Him faithful to perform all of His promises...

11 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 10:27 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
John W wrote:

There is only one thing that keeps us from knowing God....That is SIN!

Could not help but have this singled out by Him in me ...

If we "know" sin .. we do not "know" Christ
If we "know" Christ .. we do not "know" sin

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

12 Re: Two Tables on Mon May 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Amen Brother JUGG!! Will put that in my memory for future use!!

God Bless You and Artic.

Know Jesus - Know Peace
No Jesus - No Peace

PS Thanks for letting me take a look at some of your writings. Extremely deep and meaningful. I appreciate your sharing with me. VERY DEEP!!! ESPECIALLY on the lamps/oil. Allowing...it to wash upon my soul. God is doing a deep work in you, finishing it..and publishing it to all nations, kindreds and tongues.

Your Brother and fellow servant,
John

13 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Rosered

Hi John and Jugg

I cannot help but say somthing here , when I first come this morning , I was stuck in silence , deaf , dumb and blind ,poor

I noticed the first place sin [man of sin ] is mentioned in the Word and becoming a prisoner to [him]
our hearts door has been opened to Jesus when He knocks or to the man of sin when he desires to rule by lying at the door to stumble one , causing to fall or fail

Gen 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee [shall be] his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

I think its the first and carnal man wanting to rule the spiritual man ,or visa versa when the change happens ,
this verse it a warning of sorts
I am such a simple one and have to go about it in the simplicity of Christ to understand where many are far advanced in learning and growing
I know there is a religios spirit that comes to enter a man that is anti Christ over and against and in stead of Christ , that also we are warned of , this spirit is prideful and has seven more spirits that are more wicked than him and dwell on the heart [seat of emotions , the soul to rule over it ] thus causing guilt and shame and basically ''stuck '' in a place of stunted growth
Jesus came first to clean and sweep the man clean preparing a place to dwell in Him , by the washing of the water of the Word , so His seed would grow , but the man wandered away seeking rest in religion and joined himself to the religious spirits of Babylon , causing confusion and always justfying himself for his actions , not focusing on his own errors [sin] log in his eye of percieving , but by the errors[sin] of others .When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished.

Mat 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Luk 11:26 Then goeth he, and taketh [to him] seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first.

Babylon is where the Lord finishes His mighty work both at the same time freeing and destroying [Babylon]
after reading these both verses
Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

I know we are to wait on the Lord the famine in the land was for the Word of God
but Jesus testimot [witness ] is the Spirit of prophecy ,
when He promisies to pour out His Spitit on all flesh
the destruction as well as the building up in Him works together as His Kingdon is built even in troublous times

the quakes and shaking and tearing down and building up and making right , all this is Done by the Spirit of Truth
just how simple I can ''get it '' seems I am way behind some here
I am thankful for you all in Gods mercy and Thank God for being able to be here ,my heart is gratful , Rose

14 Awesome Rose--THANKS!!! on Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 pm

You are on fire sister...

Simple is better....TRUST ME....Jesus said "sow" Smile

Look at the following verse you posted and cross-reference it with my last post on 9/Death...

Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

16+17=33=3x3=9 and 33 is an 11 also 3x11 so we have another 9-11 jewel... sacred dwelling place under the shadow of the Almighty. We can see both the age and hour of Jesus' death. When His seed (carnal word) dies in us (His grave), then the spirit word (MEAT...then STRONG MEAT) can be eaten. However the eagles will not descend upon the carcases until they get out in to the harvest field...to MEAT the Bridegroom. This is the wedding banquet. Not at the Ritz Carlton (sorry to disappoint some...but in the trenches and the dunghill).

By the way...the vials are the (vile things we poured into our earth)..."vial odours" they stink bad to God!! We must spew it out of our mouth as we boldly proclaim and declare our faith in Him that He and we are resurrected...AKA WITNESSING.

Your post was AWESOME...inspiring to see the meat He is giving you.

Was on a rain delay this morning here...out to the green field now...please pray for Detroit.

Blessings Sister Rose,
John

15 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Patrick1

Hi everyone

I have ENJOYED READING THIS TODAY. I have treasured the expression of Christ in each and every one of you all.

How long did Jesus minister? 3 1/2 years 42 months 1260 days. the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy and is equal to the number 42 which is 6*7 the six of man must be swallowed up by the 7 of perfection.

When we look closely at the generations of Christ which are 42 then we notice that Jesus is actually the 41st generation. Count them and you will see this is true the first two fourteen are correct but the last one Jesus is the 41st generation. Christ however which is a corporate name and includes his body is the 42nd generation.

Spiritually speaking we minister for 42 months. In the natural we can minister for longer or shorter periods of time then that but spiritually speaking no matter how long we minister it is 42 months.

Now throughout the rest of the bible when 42 is used great destruction accompanies the number Elisha cursing the children mocking him and two bears coming forth and tearing up 42 of them that day is one example. the reason is simple the fire code which brings correction is closely associated with the number. Remember the fire code is 1260.

The outer court of the temple being trampled under foot for 42 months, or until those who are in the outer court of religion come fully to Christ.

There is a vast difference in knowing Jesus as your savior and knowing him as Christ. Knowing him as savior all you do is just say father forgive me every time you sin. But knowing Him as Christ you come to the place where you are learning to rule and reign in Him. You are no longer saying father please forgive me if you have sinned; no you are saying Father what do you want me to do? Sin no longer is a question or an issue for those who come fully to know the Christ nature in them. we are born again of an incorruptible seed and his seed remains in us and we absolutely do not have the power to sin and as we live by that incorruptible seed in us we cannot sin However there is another seed growing in us and He can sin. We are not the tare we are the wheat. Knowing Him as Christ is knowing that you have the same authority he had in the earth two thousand years ago and you are now learning how to operate in that authority.

Grace and peace Patrick

16 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Yesterday I cut and pasted this in a separate document for myself and I find it no coincidence that it can be used again with what Rose brought up about the anti-christ, which we know and understand as our own carnal mind,

1.Red Spirit of understanding Jehovah Jireh The Lord will provide
2.Orange Spirit of counsel Jehovah Shalom The Lord our peace
3.Yellow Spirit of Wisdom Jehovah Raah the Lord is my shepherd
4.Green Spirit of Knowledge Jehovah Rapha the Lord our hearler
5.Blue Spirit of Might Jehovah Nissi the Lord our banner
6.Purple Spirit of fear Jehovah Shammah the Lord is present
7.White Spirit of the Lord Jehovah tsidekenu the Lord our righteousness

So what are the spirits of the anti-christ, the exact opposite of Christ
1. the spirit of blindness (the lack of understanding)
2. The spirit of the counsel of men (man's way of thinking who the Father is)
3. The spirit of foolishness
4. The spirit of the knowledge of men
5. The spirit of self-works
6. The spirit of fear (actual fear, not reverence) believing in something that does not exist, hell by the standards of men. And the use of the spirit of fear in order to control the actions and beliefs of others.
7. The spirit of "a" lord (over another rather than with another)

This is what I have come to understand

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

17 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Patrick1

Hey jugghead

That anti list is simply spot on cheers

I had not thought about it before but it makes perfect sense to me

18 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Patrick, You wrote...

"" Sin no longer is a question or an issue for those who come fully to know the Christ nature in them. we are born again of an incorruptible seed and his seed remains in us and we absolutely do not have the power to sin and as we live by that incorruptible seed in us we cannot sin However there is another seed growing in us and He can sin. We are not the tare we are the wheat.""

I want to make sure I am not missing your point. It seems like you are saying we cannot sin when born again. Yet you also seem to be saying the other "seed growing in us...the tare (flesh/carnal man by inference)" can sin. I want to understand your point clearly before I respond.

If I fairly assessed your point thus far, then the second question would be, What type of sin are you talking about..."pre-meditated/willful sin" or "unknown/unintentional sin" (such as a snap reaction in anger)?

I think this is an important point of interest for all of us and I would like to offer thoughts...but wanted to make sure I am hearing you first.

Your Brother,
John

19 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 10:26 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi John,

What I have come to understand is that sin is a "Nature"... and that Nature has been changed in us by The Divine Nature of The Son...

Sin is not something we do...but who we have been told we are from the beginning and that Not of God...

When we are awakened by The Holy Spirit out of our slumber....we come to realize He has been in us all along...and now can begin to be formed in us....this is what John means when he says that those born of God "cannot sin" for His Seed remains in them and they cannot sin...because Jesus paid the full price for the demand of The Law that Accused us before the Father....for the wages of sin is Death...

So when The Father looks at us He sees us in Christ, not as man sees but as God sees....
We should have no more sin conscientiousness because of what He has done.....and this He done for All....it's just all don't know it.....this is The Good News of Gospel...

The Carnal man looks at the Law and sees Himself and is ashamed....But when seen through the eyes of The Son we see The Glorious God of All Creation and all His Attributes...

For the Father reveals The Son....and The Son reveals The Father....

Hope that helps..
Blessings

20 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Rosered

I love the way my brothers and sister in Christ , get into the details of those things I have longed to discuss!!!!
Thank you John , Patrick and JUGG and ARTIC !

I am just going to listen for now

But thank you all God Bless

Last edited by Rosered on Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

21 Re: Two Tables on Tue May 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Thanks ARTIC. That is pretty much how I interpreted Patrick's post.

I will wait for Patrick to offer a response...before sharing more.

Best to JUGG,
Your Brother in Christ, John

22 Re: Two Tables on Wed May 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Patrick1

We have two distinct natures the one God planted in us, the real you that was created in him from before the very foundation of the world and is one with God:and the one satan planted in us when we were born into this world. God took the real us made it to lack a little from elohim (literal of psa 8:6) and planted it in our bodies which are his husbandry and this life is the light that lighteth every man that comes into the world. The life we think we have from birth which is our fallen nature is a product of our carnal thinking and because of our parents teachers, friends, society we believe the person we are from birth is the real us. But in actuality it is the very darkness that God surrounds himself with.

Psa 18:8-11 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. (9) He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. (10) And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. (11) He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

As long as you do not pierce beyond the veil of the flesh (darkness) then you will not find out your true nature. That nature of darkness we think we are can only sin. and hides from our understanding our true nature which is light which is one with god and cannot sin because God cannot sin.

Pro 22:20-21 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, (21) That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?

Now the phrase "excellent things" comes form the Hebrew word sholash and means a triple, three-fold God has written unto us three fold things that we may know the truth.

The tabernacle of Moses is a type and shadow it has three courts 1 an outer court 2 a holy place 3 a holy of Holies. When we are born from above we are born as 1 babes 2 children and we grow up into 3 perfection or maturity. This also relates to the three main feasts 1 Passover, 2 Pentecost 3 tabernacles. The outer court corresponds to being a babe and meeting God at Passover. the inner court corresponds to being a child and Pentecost where we are filled with the holy ghost. the Holy of Holies corresponds to being mature and the feast of tabernacles. There are hundreds of threes found in scripture that can fit this pattern. Jesus said he 1 is the way, 2 the truth, 3 the life. When we first come to god all we see is 1 just man, 2 when we become spirit filled we see a mixture we see man and God. we are literally flipping from one moment to the next from a nature that cannot sin back to a nature that can sin. But when we enter into the holy of holies all we can see is God.

Mat 6:22-23 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. (23) But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Religion tries to teach us how to perfect the old man through our own effort. but unfortunately God is not after perfecting what the enemy has planted in us. He just plans to burn it up and completely destroy it.

In relation to a single eye, Religion will try to get you to teach the tare to have a single eye towards God. In a sense this is trying to earn God's acceptance through the good works we are doing, never realizing that all we are doing is living from the realm of death and producing works of death from the good side of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. but since we are living by that tree then sooner or later we are going to live from the evil side of the tree and when we do we will condemn ourselves for sinning against God. Yet because of the fact we are living from the wrong nature we never realize our good works are from the same tree, and are absolutely not pleasing to god. Our eye will never become single in the way that God desires if we only live from that tree.

2Co 8:10-12 And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago. (11) Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have. (12) For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

As long as we are trying to make our eye single we are living our life from the wrong tree. Jesus has a single eye and he only serves God and His body is full of light. We have been given His mind and if that mind is turned on in us and is operating then we can operate from the same single eye that he has and our bodies which are his body in this earth will be filled with His light.

How do you dispel the darkness when you enter into a room do you cast out the devil? Do you pray and cry out to God to cast out the darkness? Do you command and say let there be light, and continue to stand in darkness? or do you simply just turn on the light switch and let the light dispel the darkness. A willing mind is only accepted by walking out of what we already have, and not by acting like we have to do something to earn it.

John in his epistle said 1Jn 3:5-9 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. (6) Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. (7) Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (Cool He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. (9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

In the phrase "cannot sin", 'cannot' in the Greek comes from two words Ou the absolute negative and Dunamai which means:

1. to be able, have power whether by virtue of one's own ability and resources, or of a state of mind, or through favourable circumstances, or by permission of law or custom
2. to be able to do something
3. to be capable, strong and powerful

Because the seed of God remains in us when we live by the power of that seed that nature of Christ in us then we are absolutely not able or capable TO SIN. Babes and children who are still under the tutor and governor of the law can sin. You can meet Jesus as savior and still be under the law. You can meet Jesus as the truth and be filled with the Holy ghost, but because you are just a child and are still under the tutor of the law and have not fully come to knowing you are as much a part of the corporate Christ as Jesus the head of the body is you can still sin. But when you abide in him where there is no sin then you cannot bring sin in with you. Sin must remain outside the city, and cannot enter into the new Jerusalem.

I hope this answers your question and clears up any questions you may have had.

Grace and peace Patrick

23 Excellent!!! on Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
"Dido"...What he said ^ Smile I see it the same way and have for a long time....

Blessings

24 Re: Two Tables on Wed May 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Rosered

We have two distinct natures the one God planted in us, the real you that was created in him from before the very foundation of the world and is one with God:and the one satan planted in us when we were born into this world. God took the real us made it to lack a little from elohim (literal of psa 8:6) and planted it in our bodies which are his husbandry and this life is the light that lighteth every man that comes into the world. The life we think we have from birth which is our fallen nature is a product of our carnal thinking and because of our parents teachers, friends, society we believe the person we are from birth is the real us. But in actuality it is the very darkness that God surrounds himself with.

wow I never looked at it like that before , but its spot on !

I can see from these verses how our flesh is the darkness and covering 2Sa 22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness [was] under his feet.
2Sa 22:12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, [and] thick clouds of the skies.
2Sa 22:29 For thou [art] my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
1Ki 8:12 Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

Exd 20:21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God [was].
Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us

I am like a sponge soaking up these amazing insights God has blessed you all with
my how Blessed this week has been

growth spurt on this ''little one '' Smile Blessings in Love and His peace to you all

after reading the rest of it , I have nothing to offer except PRAISE THE LORD !!

another pattern of 3 1Jo 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
1Jo 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him [that is] from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
1the little ones ,2 young men and 3fathers

25 Re: Two Tables on Wed May 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Amen

Instead of reformatting this to fit the site with colors and stuff I've got a free webhosting site for it. (It was super easy, and free, in case any of you might be interested.) There is only one on there:

http://drjs.webatu.com

It relates to the darkness covering, and to what I wrote about the cherubim/veil/flesh.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum