APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

a note from God

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 10:52 am

I woke up and looked at the clock this morning it was 7:41, so its time to share this.

3 years ago and about 2 weeks I started smoking marijuana again. I had stopped about 10 years ago when I started chiropractic college. I quit 2 weeks ago, which was very likely 3 years to the day from when I restarted (not on purpose, I just realized it the other day, but with what I'm about to share it wouldn't suprise me).

I struggle with bouts of minor depression, and have a hard time relating to people, and being social. MJ seemed to really help those things. And it did, which is why I was attracted to it. My wife was very against it, I had told her about my past before we got married. When I restarted I was doing it every day for months before I told her, and she frankly liked me better while I was using it. So she accepted it, and was even somewhat supportive of it. It also helped we have medical marijuana laws in Michigan.

Then I received the vision of UR in December of 2010 while "high", I use it in quotations because for me it was a "normal" state. I think I shared that vision in my intro to this board. But I was brought into the presence of God and His fire burned through me. All my deeds were laid bare from my life, but using MJ wasn't one of those that came up. I didn't feel the need to stop, and was even emboldened because I had received the vision while on it. I also came to the understanding hearing the voice of God that He is in me while using MJ.

NOw the BIG sin issue in my life had been lust. And before these visions I had been heading down the road to adultery. One of the reasons I reasoned to use MJ was that it helped to temper that, and it did. It heightened my conscience significantly. For the first time in my adult life I was having victory over lust. Another + for MJ.

But the tree of good and evil has two sides. And I began to experience severe condemnation for all my misdeeds while on it. And It slowly grabbed me, and took over. I quit a few times, once for 6 months. In the beginning of a cycle of use I would have great revelations, but after a while I could no longer hear His voice. That is the state I've been in for the past few months. Unable to hear. I don't like that. But the visions and revelations I'd say, and its a natural plant, these were the battles raging in my head that would keep me from quitting. The condemnation would last about an hour, but then I would be happy for the rest of the time.

Then a month or two ago, I began to doubt the truth of the visions I'd received, because I had been high at the time. The first vision was literally a life changing thing for me. Everything had changed because of that, but now I didn't even have that to hold on to. I was having a crisis of faith. I was losing my faith. That was very scary, but no matter what I tried to do, I couldn't stop it. I couldn't get those doubts out of my head. I would pray, but no answer (high or not).

So I told God he was going to have to do something again to get me. I would need something concrete that I could hold on to. I would need a direct word from someone or a note sent right to me or something.

A few weeks ago I was driving to work, and was wrestling in my mind what to do. I couldn't continue on as I was, but what was the issue? Thats when a lightbulb came on that I'm addicted to grace. I realized that I would sin so that Grace would abound. I fed on that intense grace after I would fall. This was the first "lighting flash" I'd had in a long time.

Now just let me back up a bit. About a week or so before this event, up till today, almost every time I would look at the clock, the time would be significant. Like 4:44, or 6:16, 11:11, 10:01. Every morning, and if I'd wake up in the night it was never 4:45, or 3:58, or 4:00, no it was 4:44, 6:44, 7:22. I knew God was speaking to me. Priming the pump. But it still wasn't enough.

Ok so back to the day I was driving to work and had the lighting flash of addicted to grace.
I got to the office and we have two fake evergreens in pots right outside the door. And in the tree to the right there was a receipt stuck in the tree. I took notice because the week before there was one in the same spot that I just threw away. These trees had been there for months and this had never happened before.

I opened the receipt and this is what I saw first.

Ok let me just tell you, that last summer we put our house up for sale, and almost everything else we had, because God told us to, we thought we were finally being called to "go", which was our hearts desire since our hearts and lives were changed after the initial vision of UR and all that followed. We decided to list our house ourselves, and how much did we list it for? $222,222. Why? God told me to. BTW, we never sold our house, and God told us to grow where you're planted, meaning stay put, and a major part of that was staying with our office we had, which I now find this receipt at.

The next thing I see is at the bottom is:

Maria
Thank You
Please come back again.

I'm sure many receipts say "please come back again", but that spoke to me. Now the name just happened to be Maria, which is the same as Mary, which is significant to me, because I spent a good bit of time studying it and looking into when I first came to UR. It means "my rebellion".

So "my rebellion, please come back again".

Ok my attention was peaked at this point, but this could all still be a coincidence.

I looked at the top of the receipt, and what is the address?
27277 EUREKA RD. [center]

22 intertwined with 777, oh come on now, Eureka. Seriously? "Eureka I've Got it" with the lightbulb going off over the head (as seen in the cartoons I watched as a kid).

This could all be multiple coincidences to me at this point. I opened the receipt back up again and looked at it. In small numbers is the order number. 147406.

147. Seriously? 147? If I could tell you how many hours I spent studying the 147 number pattern. (thus the reason I woke up at 7:41 today and knew it was time to share).

Jacob lived 147 years. What is the greek version of Jacob? James. Hmm, lets look up James 4:06 (147406, 147=James, 4:06)

6But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Oh good Lord! seriously? James is not a grace book (at least in my mind), just 10 minute before I find this receipt I realize I'm addicted to grace. And in fact the only place the word grace appears in James is in 4:06!

Heres' the context of that verse:
1What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passionsa are at war within you?b 2You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. 3You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. 4You adulterous people!c Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. 5Or do you suppose it is to no purpose that the Scripture says, “He yearns jealously over the spirit that he has made to dwell in us”? 6But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” 7Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.

I could add more but I think you guys get the idea. Oh what a God we serve. He meets me where I am, and speaks to me directly in my time of need. In my weakness He is made strong.

I hope this blesses you all.

2 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 12:11 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Jeremy ..... AJ ... both Artic and Jugghead have been so blessed by what we just read ... it brought both of us to tears ... we are rejoicing with you.

Have to ... because I am led to ... add to these things ....

The time you posted 9:52 = 16 = 1+6 = 7 = grace

The number of your posts 106 = 7 also O, the circle of life, Christ Himself, the mediator between God (1) and man (6)

Your join date of the forum 2012, 9-16 = 9+16 = 25 also 16-9 = 7 grace on both sides of the river

Also 7 and 12 = grace in His reign (government = 12)

your age 35 = 3+5 = 8 = I see 8 as a cutting off of ... a circumcision of the heart.

How awesome is our God ... only He can do these things in someone.

Artic just brought up another .... one of the synonyms for circumcision is the date ... the circumcision is celebrated on January 1 = 11 ..... again the double witness.

Again .... AJ has been awesomely blessed by your post and we see John as part of the trigger that shot off this sharing.

I hope since both of you live in Detroit you can meet face to face.

Many Blessings AJ (ARTIC and JUGGHEAD)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Yes johns numbers played a role. Also I see you posted your response at 11:11
Smile

4 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Jeremy.....

I just had to say something here too that Jugg failed to mention as we read your post....We were reading this morning in the book of Rev....Where???....Rev. 22:2 this is where He led us just this morning...... Incredible!!! And this is what it says....

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And by the way that time on Jugg's post was "NOT" intentional..."It was DIVINE".....and only afterwards that we saw it.....imagine our surprise.... Very Happy

We have both been truly Blessed by your post and John's, and everyone else the past few days....

Blessings from us both
AJ

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

5 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Rosered

Just Awesome Jeremy , loved the others too
Just reading this week
about things your going though in the Word ,your faith struggle and mine as well over many things , Ironically this is what I was given . 1John 3:20[Gods is a gracious giver name meaning ]
1john 3 18 Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

19 We will know by this that we are of the truth[/b[b]], and will [i]assure our heart before Him

20 in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.

21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; 22 and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.

By faith or the lack of we see God is still gracious to us , showing mercy when we struggle in any way
Much Blessings to you and all here , Rose

6 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Rosered

Jeremy1 wrote:Yes johns numbers played a role. Also I see you posted your response at 11:11
Smile
God sure knows what we need when we need it , timely for us all . a note from God I love you

7 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Rosered

A.R.T.I.C wrote:Jeremy.....

I just had to say something here too that Jugg failed to mention as we read your post....We were reading this morning in the book of Rev....Where???....Rev. 22:2 this is where He led us just this morning...... Incredible!!! And this is what it says....

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And by the way that time on Jugg's post was "NOT" intentional..."It was DIVINE".....and only afterwards that we saw it.....imagine our surprise.... Very Happy

We have both been truly Blessed by your post and John's, and everyone else the past few days....

Blessings from us both
AJ
Love your heart , AMEN!!!

8 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Rosered

Maybe should have PM'ed Question So sorry

9 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Holly1

Well that gave me a nice good cry. Jer I love you so much bro, I've been thinking about you the past few days wondering where you had gotten to, I was so glad to see you posted and then so blessed by your post. God is so awesome and sometimes hilarious the ways He speaks to us hey?? He spoke to me through a random text from my husband once that wasn't even meant for me... had me in stitches afterwards lol!

Thanks so much for sharing. I love you

10 Re: a note from God on Fri May 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Rosered wrote:
Maybe should have PM'ed Question So sorry

? No need to be sorry.

11 Re: a note from God on Sat May 25, 2013 10:32 am

Hey Brother Jeremy! Wow! I am sooooo excited for you. This is HUGE and I can tell you this is EXACTLY what I experienced a while back. Your humility and sincerity...simple heart come through as His light shining in this place!!

God is telling you something VERY specific with the 11's and multiples of 11. I will private-message you my phone number so we can discuss this evening if you desire/have time. I will be in the harvest field with my wife all day...

I have been praying/meditating on your post and God told me to share these verses with you...this has been on my spirit heavily (in a good way)...since I read your post!

Luke 3:22 (22=11x2); And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Matthew 3:17 (3+1+7=11); And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Hosea 1:10 (1+10=11); Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Romans 8:14 (8+14=22=11x2); For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

John 3:35 (3+3+5=11); The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Galatians 4:7 (4+7=11); Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Your brother and fellow-servant,
John

12 Re: a note from God on Sun May 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Katie-do

Jeremy, Jugghead and Artic have told me for 2 days to read this and I am so blessed to do that! Wow I also like numbers and alot of times I will look at the clock in the am when I'm getting ready for work and it says 5:55. Five meaning grace, I always see numbers and wonder about it but don't seem to grasp ahold of the spiritual meanings in a deeper sense.
I too was selling my house for 50,000 and I too was told the same things. Grow where you are planted. It hit me right in the heart! Since I have changed my mind, things have not been as turned upside down.
Thank you so much for sharing!

With love to all

13 Re: a note from God on Thu May 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Katie-do wrote:Jeremy, Jugghead and Artic have told me for 2 days to read this and I am so blessed to do that! Wow I also like numbers and alot of times I will look at the clock in the am when I'm getting ready for work and it says 5:55. Five meaning grace, I always see numbers and wonder about it but don't seem to grasp ahold of the spiritual meanings in a deeper sense.
I too was selling my house for 50,000 and I too was told the same things. Grow where you are planted. It hit me right in the heart! Since I have changed my mind, things have not been as turned upside down.
Thank you so much for sharing!

With love to all

I realized I never responded to this or anyone's posts in this thread. Embarassed thanks so much for sharing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum