APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Jerusalem - Come on Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Wed May 22, 2013 4:21 pm

todosan

Jugg Wrote:

He is inviting them to hear and understand the good news (the Gospel) that was shown directly to him and taught to him directly from Christ after he had his experience on the road to Damascus and he went into the wilderness to be taught directly and that is because we have come to understand that after his experience he did not consult men (flesh and blood) to understand the truth.

End quote…

So this is in line with what the Lord is showing me today. I have been waiting a long time now for the next revelatory move of the Spirit, and I have been very frustrated. The reason it has not come is because I blocked it intentionally, not know what I was doing,…but I confess.

By this, I mean I chose to reject certain aspects of spirituality that I saw coming from others. It was a combination of ignoring the charismaniacs and a belief that I have conjured up in my own thinking that disallowed all the experiential testimonies do to obvious abuses we see around the church.

Today the Lord revealed to me something that will change my life forever, and I think it is for more people than just me. The Lord does not inhabit anything that is not after His own pattern.

When I heard this, something rang out inside of me. For weeks now I have been hearing all kinds of testimonies about people going to heaven. They have shared a panoramic view of this dimension full of art and fellowship that surpasses my ability to imagine. I thought I would resist such things because how could we be sure? However, I have found it to be far more encouraging than I thought it would be. My perspective on God and who He is was lacking some foundation and frankly, sensibility.

One person explained, my paraphrase, that people do not get to see such heavenly things for fun. It is for the purpose of the calling and it is always done in maturity. This explained a lot. I was involved in a particular intercession last week, and couldn’t figure out why God would call us to do this, but it was very powerful. Afterwards, the Lord began to speak to me about the way things actually work in the heavenlies and that I needed to understand the structure. He would not accept any prayer that was done contrary to His order or will. To understand the structure, it would take a greater revelation than what I currently possess. It has been so long, I kind of forgot what it was like to be walking in the progressive revelation of the Lord.

Rom 1: 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse…

Cor 2:16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ. Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

First, let me say that I have often judged weirdness in the church as the latter. People would have grand visions of the Lord riding on a white horse with a golden sash and a jewel encrusted scepter while laying flat out on the floor in some prayer line. It was the same people always with no seeming purpose for such a wonderful sounding vision. I was often jealous, but cautious too. Why did God favor these people so?

So, I was complaining again to the Lord this week. Why do so many people have such powerful experiences in the Lord and I am just trying to keep my life held together by a thread? He said, “I am not a respecter of persons.” I have heard this before, but this time I saw His response as a positive. Meaning, it is all available to us all by the blood of the Lamb. But what is “it”? IT, my fiends is the revelation of what Christ has done and where Christ has seated us. AND, if we progress in maturity (whatever that means) we too have the same right to penetrate spiritual realms according to the purpose given us in Christ.

Two things are required to accelerate our experience in Christ. Maturity and faith. Honestly, I had been deceived and I am realizing that I really believed that the spiritual realm was a sterile, white, cold, fluffy place where God finally made all things just. I realized that my mental image of God’s creation was all wrong.

God is good. That is the starting place.

God is also accessible at all times and even in the midst of millions of other people, my calling and gifting serves a purpose… its not like church life at all !!! In one testimony, the person said that the Lord calls people who were musicians on earth to come and perform in the throne room. I almost wept. In church, most of the people were wishing I wouldn’t even show up !!!

Heb 4: 4 For if He were on earth, He would not be a priest, since there are priests who offer the gifts according to the law; who serve the copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to make the tabernacle.

Here is the punch line. God is looking for a shadow!!!!

Why?

Because that is where heaven invades earth, when we line up with that which is already His pattern. All the testimonies about heaven reveal that just about everything in the earth has a heavenly counterpart, but in heaven there is no darkness or sin. When we, His ambassadors, line up with that which is in heaven, thy will can be done in earth. I suppose you could say that when we become the likeness of those things in heaven we are indeed approaching some level of maturation and we become a satellite outpost for God to dwell.

Now I know that this is all is loosely sprinkled throughout scripture. Jesus commented that we would have trouble with the basic things, let alone the grandness of heaven. But when maturity comes, He can reveal much more to the person. Granted there is much vainness of the fleshy mind all around. But when we no longer act as children we can be commissioned for good works of the Spirit, and we will know those works by the fruit they bare. There is a huge difference and we have all been in training to discern.

I have much more to say about this, but would like to hear your reactions…

2 Awesome Todd!! on Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Todd,

Thanks for your warm welcome. Sea Lion is a GREAT name. You have a tremendous gift and will keep going forward in His revelations as far as you can submit to and seek His will.

Loved your post. All of it resonates strongly with the Spirit that owns me!!!

Here are some random thoughts...

You wrote: The Lord does not inhabit anything that is not after His own pattern.

Our Father is perfect and won't dwell in us (make us His habitation) until Jesus completes His deeper "cleansing" works in us. He came to wash His servants'feet; to force out the money changers in God's House/temple; to make us lie down in that green pasture (harvest field); to sit in that tall grass; to sanctify us with His faith and His righteousness; to take away the sin of the world...to expound upon the scriptures...to take (away) the bread and give the fish... Imagine that we are all like a dirty old glove. Now fill that glove with the filthiest stuff you can think of (and I filled my glove with some BAD STUFF brother) and ask somebody to put his hand in the glove...."NO WAY!", he'll say. The only one that would come into that situation to clean up such a lump/heap of filth is Jesus Christ. This is the FORMer rain as we are formed in the steps/pattern of Jesus. The latter rain is the "reign" of God". God puts His hand in the glove and salvation is now "at hand" as we become his "satellites"/vessels extending His power (His hands) to others...notice I chose the word "power"...and His POWER looks exactly like Jesus! The perfect picture of His POWER is OBEDIENCE to the Father...leading to His attributes of love, humility and compassion...He has been granted all power in heaven and earth.///

When you said God is looking for a "shadow" something in my spirit jumped (in a good way). You hit it on the head. Here is a little bit on topic that our Father has been teaching me over the past year...hopefully, we can draw some parallels with our revelations...

- Psalm 23:4 ..."valley of the "shadow" of death... I kept asking what is the shadow of death. Then God put it together for me. The rider of the fourth horse (in Revelation) was named "death" and hell followed with Him. Hmmmmmmm.... The Horse was pale (color of a corpse)...and He had power over a fourth part of the earth (even with death)....and the fourth beast...is the the eagle. Hmmmmmmm... The eagles gather where the body/corpse is found... The fouls of heaven will feast on the flesh of kings...this is the perfect pictures of the wedding feast as the fouls fall from the heavens and we are finally slain with His sword (WORD)...(God'SWORD). No flesh or blood can inherit the kingdom...God delights in the death of His saints...He rips wide open that veil of flesh...He makes His grave with sinful men...our throats become an open sepulcher...ashes to ashes...dust to dust...we fall to the ground and till the earth...getting carried away...sorry Surprised)

OK.... "sow" here it goes...A horse rider's shadow will follow along with him. If I am that rider and my name is death, then hell is my shadow! Back to Psalm 23...His servants WALK thru hell every day...thru the valley of the shadow of death! We are cast into outer darkness (for me and my family it is Detroit, MI...most miserable city in the most Godless nation on the planet...God is soooo good to me and my family...no sarcasm intended). Just like Bathsheba's husband Urias was sent by King David, I have been sent to the hottest battle...on the frontline... where I will surely die. I am nourished in the face of the serpent. I slay and eat much flesh. Because I eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil daily (if we eat from that tree we will SURELY die)....and I see God daily (if any man sees God he will SURELY die)...and SURELY His goodness and mercy will allow me to dwell in His house for ever as He made me His habitation. We will SURELY DIE!!!

The 24 elders and four beasts can also be explained in similar fashion by those that "FOLLOW" Him (He is, in-DEED looking for a SHADOW)...I am getting more excited as I type. I love Him!!!

Jesus is the pattern/the order we will follow when God puts His hand in our symbolic "glove"/vessel. Our flesh does not want us to allow Jesus to take us for a walk and to be His shadow because Satan understands that if we do, He just lost the battle. Not walking with Jesus is not a "tie-breaker" in this race we are running, as my daughter zealously points out,....it is a DEAL-BREAKER.

The order/pattern/SHADOW becomes crystal clear after you have done it and been instructed personally by our Master. And if He is my Master, then I am His SERVANT! ...and God honors those who serve His Son. Luke 4:18 (4+18= 22 = 2 by 2 and 2 x 11 ...their are those anointed "ones" again)---The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, BECAUSE he ANOINTED me to do the following (for ABSOLUTELY NO other IMPLIED OR GIVEN reason whatsoever did His Spirit REST upon me or ANOINT me):
- to preach the gospel to the poor
- he hath SENT ME to heal the brokenhearted
- to preach deliverance to the captives
- recovering of sight to the blind
- to set at liberty them that are bruised

Last little morsel...

God showed my daughter what "Hell" is. Hell is the place where we walk and "follow HIM"...right thru the valley of the shadow of death "He-11" "HE" = Jesus with "11" = Anointed ones.

Finally Todd, Don't be concerned about not having been shown so much in the way of visions. Blessed are those who believe and have not seen. My experience, after having preached one-on-one to thousands across one of the most spiritual cities in the world is that there is absolutely NO WAY to understand why God shows some people some things. Some of the most disobedient people (and I say this lovingly) I have every met, completely full of flesh and blinded to the meat, have seen INCREDIBLE things. And....yes, you guessed it, they are sure they are "saved" because some carnal preacher told them a 5-min salvation prayer would do the trick!

I grow more and more perplexed as I watch God working in crazy places and in crazy people...just like ME!

Keep it flowing and share so we can sharpen iron.

Forgive me if I missed some words here and there in my scriptural references...I was going free-flow in the Spirit...but it is all in the KJV text.

Your brother and fellow-servant, John

Last edited by John W on Wed May 22, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update/correction)

3 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Wed May 22, 2013 8:20 pm

John you live in Detroit? I'm in canton. And Hibbs is in Detroit area also.

4 Another Michigan Brother on Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Jeremy, I sent you an e-mail... Pray for Detroit. Strongholds are going to come down. Your brother, John

5 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Thu May 23, 2013 11:04 am

Rosered

Jesus is the pattern/the order we will follow when God puts His hand in our symbolic "glove"/vessel. Our flesh does not want us to allow Jesus to take us for a walk and to be His shadow because Satan understands that if we do, He just lost the battle. Not walking with Jesus is not a "tie-breaker" in this race we are running, as my daughter zealously points out,....it is a DEAL-BREAKER.

I love it that your able to know numbers Bro John
I know when reading this I thought of Jesus saying if by the finger of God cast out devils surly the kingdom of God has come upon you !!

Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

finger meaning is 10 , I dont know what that means but I was hoping you might

thought of the shadow of good things to come in your other observation Smile out with the old wine and in with the new
as those wineskins are prepared to serve that new wine in the Love feasts of Gods good news to the ends of the earth

6 Finger of God (10) on Thu May 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Rose, Thanks for your question. Those that seek, thirst, hunger, knock...will be satisfied. They will be let in, the door will be opened...for the poor, needy and humble in spirit. King David himself was poor and needy before the Lord.

God put THAT question in your heart...and it helped me build upon what He has taught me about "10"...and lots more thereof.

Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

finger meaning is 10 , I dont know what that means but I was hoping you might

Wow! Where to start??? I will do this as concisely as I can...but I could write forever on the number 10 alone as one of the most complicated phases in a true believer's faith journey. Please ask for follow-up if you want any facet of this reply expounded further.

...and, I am going to state something up-front that God has shown me deep in scripture that I can share later...but it takes time to do it justice and it might triple the length of this reply. So here it is: 10 = 5. (this will come in handy as I cross-reference verses down the road). Just try to accept it at face value for now. To repeat 10 equals 5.

"Sow" then, Ten Commandments, Ten Horns, Ten Fingers, 10,000 witnesses (eventually 10,000 x 10,000 which equals 11), 5 brothers of the rich man (and remember 5 = 10), be ye not ignorant that our fathers were UNDER the CLOUD (of witnesses = 11)...our fathers (10) were carnal...and 10 is under the 11. [1COR10:1... 10 and 10+1...a classic "10&11" verse. (And we beseech you brethren, to know them which labor among you, and are over you in the Lord...1THES 5.) Then in Rev 13:1 (1+3+1=5=10) I stood up...I saw a beast...ten horns and 10 crowns (10+10=11 just add the ones). First we see the beast..then ten horns and then we see ten crowns when we become His anointed ones=11. OK...hope I am not making this harder than it needs to be.

The rich man in hell wanted to warn his 5 brothers. They had Moses and the prophets...even a man raised from the dead would not be able to convince them. WHY? ....because they are the five carnal brothers, our five carnal senses. This is a big warning because 5=10. We are still partially controlled by our carnal man/flesh in 10!

Daniel 5:5 (5+5=10) In the same hour came forth FINGERS of a man's hand...

Daniel 7:10 ...ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgement was set and the books were opened. (caution...judgement is not final...just "set up" as is the abomination of desolation...getting ahead of where we are today)

Rev 5:5 (5+5=10) ...(Jesus) prevailed to OPEN the book and loose the seven seals thereof.

**note**eventually the 5+5=10 becomes 55 (Bible math) which is a multiple of 11. Much more in these verses for the 11 (Apostles/Two witnesses). For example the book gets opened only "sow" far at 10 and eventually, at 11, he cuts/looses/opens the seven seals for the Apostles. (now that would be a VERY LOOOONG message and I am not sure yet if I am to release that). However, if somebody is getting close to cutting the locks, let me know and we could discuss one-on-one.

Remember from the 10, he plucks three and then one grows up...the horn...the cedar of Lebanon. The three plucked are the three measures (the mystery is hidden in the loaf in three measure until the whole is leavened "elevened"...until the whole lump (little leaven)...is leaveneth "eleveneth." (by the way Ninevah is Nine-vah!!)...now 9 is the "door" to life (it happens to be DEATH)...but I digress. Gotta keep knock-knock-knockin on Heaven's door Surprised) Sorry to get secular...our Father gave me that yesterday. If we knock, he will OPEN it.

Bottomline up front: 10 is GREAT and a very dangerous way-point if we screw it up and get complacent!!! We have been attacked with violence and the kingdom is for those of us who will take it violently!!...by FORCE = FOURce!!

Back to the door that He opens and shuts...

Matthew 25 (5x5=10) more Bible math. The 10 TEN virgins 5 (=10) wise and 5 (=10) foolish. How do we keep the lamp/FIRE burning. WE NEED OIL. Where do we get it??? WHEN WE GO OUT/FORTH to meet (MEAT) the Bridegroom. We pour out the golden oil (we are the golden pipes and sons of oil) into others as we stretch forth (Fourth) the hand of God...because, remember, His hand inhabits our (hopefully empty) vessels. We are the bowl filled with Him...because we spilled our guts when we hung ourselves in the tree, in the Potter's (harvest) field. We bought it for 30 pieces of silver (3 x 10) 3 measures (wheat, barley, wine/oil), three days, three rooms, three disciples (Peter, James and John), Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, three baptisms (water; Holy Spirit; Fire) and they are 10, 11 and 12. (10 = 1+0 = 1; 11 = 1+1 = 2; and 12 = 1+2 = 3)...and the three days are here for me now. (However, I will always continue to assert that I am blind, deaf, dumb, and leprous so that our Father will keep teaching and healing me from these spiritually fatal conditions). We are all embryos on an eternal trajectory of learning with our Father...nothing but worms crawling on our bellies in the dust...please don't anybody take offense. This works for me and I am very afraid of God using my flesh to teach me lessons that hurt!

Luke 22:31 (2+2+3+1=11) And the Lord said, Simon, Simon (twice = two witnesses), behold, Satan hath desired to have you (at 10), that he may sift you as wheat.

We Eat = WHEAT = first measure = Book is opened (partially). Satan is wroth for he has but a short time...because he just got ejected from heaven. This is the "1" hour of temptation (1 = 10 remember)...the 1,000 years = 1 = 10 also (Bible math...just drop the zeroes)...the millennium. We LIVE and REIGN with Christ (not DEAD YET...not there YET!! stay humble and hungry and thirsty...keep knock-knock-knockin on Heaven's door...we are still in the period of the former REIGN in 10...Christ is still "FORM-ing" us...conFORM-ing us to His/God's ways....walking with Him...but still no Latter ("Ladder" to heaven) REIGN until 11 comes. 10 is the first resurrection (this is the spiritual rebirth)...we are BORN (however, we are still not yet "born-AGAIN" until 11! Now this is truly SHOCKING!! I got this from God and not man... Certainly won't hear it in "church"...sorry, no "man-church" bashing here. We get the BAR-LEY in the second measure (11) as Apostles. "BAR"= prisoners-of-Christ-Jesus BARS...happy-slaves-of-righteousness bars...bondsmen...rejoicing in our weakened condition and afflictions...fools for God. OK getting carried away again. BAR-LEY ...LEY makes us to "ley" down in green pastures.

Back on topic... 10 commandments written on tables...however, we can't continue to serve tables because we are now above the law with the new covenant (at 11). No longer disciples of Moses (law)...but of Christ... However, in 10, we are spiritually born, and unfortunately but NECESSARILY, God allows all hell to break loose to bring us to the end of ourselves. Satan desires to sift the wheat and we go thru a period of testing and trials as we go forth...in the wilderness for 40 days, 40 years (4 x 10)...to be tempted of Satan...as was Jesus in Luke 4:1. We are forced into the wilderness by the Spirit...as was Jesus. IMMEDIATELY 4-SAKING ALL THEY WITHDREW AND FOLLOWED HIM...Some people never go into darkness they just figure they made it at the first "3-day; 3-room" revelation. I call it the "third-day" Christian. This can become miserable torment for God's children when they know they have to hit the harvest field and they refuse to go fourth. We have to go back into hell (he-with-11 = hell). This when the tested, over-comer receives power...endued with power from on high...healing, deliverance, heavenly language=meat, true prophecy...). I have personally seen God heal somewhere around a thousand people...limbs grown, blind eyes opened, deaf ears, speech restored, bones move, cancer, arthritis, gout, asthma/copd,....on the dirty streets, you get the picture. These signs DO follow those who believe, because those who believe will follow Jesus...and God is our rearward.

Back to 10 commandments...tables of stone that we will not serve as APOSTLES (11). They are broken because of our sin. He is broken for us. He breaks the bread for us. We fall upon the rock and are broken...or the rock will fall upon us and we will be ground to fine powder...gathered for the furnace. Peter (1st measure = 10) is the ROCK that the church (you and I) are built upon....His WORD. He opens His spiritual word (partially) at 10. This is the mammon of unrighteousness (manna) still has a measure of flesh/"man"...WE WANT THE MEAT....we cry out in the wilderness in our affliction...and God drops the fouls from the heavens. If we make friends with the mammon of unrighteousness, when we (our flesh/the man) FAIL, it will welcome us into everlasting habitations (ultimately the pure meat that kills our flesh....live and DIE by the sword). We need the foundation of the carnal Word in 10. Then Jesus takes (away) the bread and gives the fish and wine...meat and anointing oil...in 11.

The foolish virgins could not get into that secret dwelling place...abiding under the SHADOW of the Almighty (9-11 Psalm 91:1 see the numbers)...the door (death/9) was shut...these virgins were foolish because they never went foUrth to get OIL. The twin towers (11) must fall as they did in 9-11 for the two criminals (me and my brother) to be resurrected...then the two young men in His tomb asked why seek ye the living among the dead? If you have OIL you will know it. It is His POWER. It is in Detroit, it is at your local homeless shelter, it is in your family, it is at your neighbor's front door, it is where Jesus is...we just have to go and MEAT Him where HE is working. And they preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, confirming with the Word, with signs following. When did we feed and cloth you they asked the Lord...and He said when you did unto them!!! Let's go stand and be appointed and judged be-FOUR His throne and face today. He is waiting for us....those WILLING to contend for the face of GOD. WE BELIEVE!!!! There is power in the NAME OF JESUS!!

Get thee hence Satan. Peter/Satan (10) get behind me. If we walk in the SHADOW of Jesus then Satan will be behind us...this is the SHADOW of death...and His name was death and hell followed with Him (the shadow)...God is looking for a SHADOW, like Todd so beautifully stated. The clouds (cloud of witnesses) are the DUST of God's feet. DUST-DIRST-DEATH-ASHES-SACK-CLOTH-TILL THE GROUND-FALL ON YOUR KNEES -- Yes...this is when we will become 12 (1+2=3) = full age = 12 120 drop the zero. And they DURST ask Him no more questions...Because He left and God dwells with men/emmanuel...and we will get our new name like the third father (JACOB/ISRAEL) did...IN our foreheads...we are rods of the almond tree, palm (hand) BRANCHES, attached to the vine...we can do nothing by ourselves now. After Apostles, our new name becomes "SERVANT". He who is last shall be first.

Wow...didn't know I was going to end up here...

There are two resurrections and two deaths. 10 is only the first resurrection. Most people can't navigate the path...that narrow path that leads to life...REQUIRES WALKING...that is why it is a path. It requires iron thighs and clay feet that have the power of brass (somebody will get this one...a teaser)...

Why does God anoint us and give us His armor to put on? (put on Christ...the full armor of God)?? To FIGHT for Him and go into battle -- "certain days later" Paul preached (certain/sure of the days (numbers) of the latter reign of God)...number your days...Christianity is not for wimps. No cowards will be in heaven. Perfect love (HIS LOVE) overcomes all fear.

These verses tell us exactly WHY God gives us His Son to ride our redeemed/resurrected beasts:

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, BECAUSE he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; HE HATH SENT ME to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Exodus 7:16 And thou shalt say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews HATH SENT ME unto thee, saying, Let my people go, THAT THEY MAY SERVE ME IN THE WILDERNESS: and, behold, hitherto thou wouldest not hear.

At 10, we must go 4th to get through our 40 days, years...

At 10, we are still serving two masters (flesh and God)...causing great instability..."in all our ways."

When our son sees our father is naked in the tent, he will cover Him (with Jesus) and go backward....straight back into the wilderness..."hell" to fight the battle. (story of Noah)

God is our REARWARD = RE-EAR-WARD = BACKWARD When we take our father (carnal man/flesh) backwards we receive that exceeding great REWARD (RE-"ear"-WARD) which is God HIMSELF! Those that have EARs let them hear. [Don't read this revelation too quickly...make sure you get it.] Jesus says surely I come quickly and my REWARD is with me! If we go BACKWARD...and "TURN BACK"...God will dwell in us...as he gives us the latter "ladder" rain "REIGN"...He makes His dwelling with and IN US. To wrap up this revelation...BACKWARD to the Flesh is FOuRWARD to the SPIRIT. We must go Fourth...which means (backward) into darkness. We carry our bare, then covered father, backward out of his OLD TENT. New wineskins and wine ahead...

the three men will will choose death before serving Nebuchadnezzar...and gladly WALK into the fire of the third measure/baptism of fire...and the FOURTH appeared as the Son of God in the FIRE!!!! (Shadrach et.,al.//Daniel 3).

I can take this anywhere anybody would like to go...

Plucking ears in the field...an hungered for God!

GOD'S FINGER POINTS US RIGHT BACK TO THE WILDERNESS HE SAVED US FROM. turn back and get nourished in the face of the serpent...in outer darkness...in Detroit...in your household...get rejected, isolated, falsely accused, and persecuted in the name of Christ, Jesus. And rejoice for the mourning/morning.

My vessel/glove is filled with God...He fills my glove with His hand.. "sow" that is why I am pointing my brothers and sisters BACK into the DARKNESS. Where the sun (son) will turn into darkness and the moon into blood.

When the TENs are behind us, they become NETs (spell ten backwards) and we draw fish from the water (Moses' name means saved from the water)...as fishers of men. We go backward at ten and we get nets...and He fills them "sow" full with fish (meat) that they break! With our old nets we fished for all the wrong things (sex, wealth, power, prestige, drugs, entertainment, comfort, pornography, sorcery, whoremongering, adultery, witchcraft, fornication, covetousness... ok...that should cover most of us...BEFOUR our new lives)... ...and now we fish for men...not selling tickets to church...rather selling tickets to heaven...to all those athirst. Can we learn to draw the nets??? Or are they dragging along the bottom???

Jesus + 12 = 1+12 = 13 = 4....they went fourth! With Love/Jesus... Perfect/Love overcomes all fear...we will STAND and Fight.

Rose...Hope this helps and thanks for your hungry/thirsty heart. It is Christ in you.

Your brother and fellow-servant, John

Last edited by John W on Thu May 23, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

7 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Thu May 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Rosered

Wow ! I will have to print this off and read it slowly John ! there is lots to digest !
Thanks for supper I love you

I want to show you were I got the finger =10 from

Found here its the Blueletterbible

Luk 11:20 But 1161 if 1487 I with 1722 the finger 1147 of God 2316 cast out 1544 devils 1140, no doubt 686 the kingdom 932 of God 2316 is come 5348 upon 1909 you 5209.

Strong's G1147 - daktylos with root word being ten
Probably from δέκα (G1176) Strong's G1176 - deka a primary number

1) ten

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon
Hope this works
I hope to comment after reading this in depth
Gods blessings Rose [code]

8 God's Finger on Thu May 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi Rose.

Forgot one of the more obvious confirmations of your note/revelation...

God's finger wrote the TEN commandments.

And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. Ex 31:18

May He bring increase in all of our lives each and every day.

Blessings-
John

9 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Rosered

John W wrote:Hi Rose.

Forgot one of the more obvious confirmations of your note/revelation...

God's finger wrote the TEN commandments.

And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. Ex 31:18

May He bring increase in all of our lives each and every day.

Blessings-
John
Thank you John
I am not good with numbers
God may be preparing lessons to learn in the numbers at this time , this is a wonderful blessing to me to atleast try and understand how the numbers fit in Gods plan , Blessings for the help everyone here , always in HIM , Rose

10 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Patrick1

Hi all:

I just wanted to add something interesting concerning the germantia of the Hebrew for ten. As you may know every letter of the Greek and Hebrew has a numerical meaning. Now the tenth letter in the Hebrew alphabet is equivalent to the number 10 and the tenth letter is yod. The name of the Tenth Letter is based on yad, the Hebrew word for a hand.

Now the human hand has 27 bones in each hand and are separated into three distinct sections the fingers 14 bones, the palm 5 bones, and the wrist 8 bones. Both hands total 54 bones. Now this is related to the universal equation. 1*2*3*4*5*6*7= 5040 or 54 this represents the total of God's power found in the hand.

Now each of the seven spirits of God can correspond to each of the numbers 1 through seven and a jehovah name is related to each; also a color of the light spectrum.

1.Red Spirit of understanding Jehovah Jireh The Lord will provide
2.Orange Spirit of counsel Jehovah Shalom The Lord our peace
3.Yellow Spirit of Wisdom Jehovah Raah the Lord is my shepherd
4.Green Spirit of Knowledge Jehovah Rapha the Lord our hearler
5.Blue Spirit of Might Jehovah Nissi the Lord our banner
6.Purple Spirit of fear Jehovah Shammah the Lord is present
7.White Spirit of the Lord Jehovah tsidekenu the Lord our righteousness

In scripture have you ever noticed how often specific numbers are used in each story? Well the reason is that there are hidden equations that will give you codes hidden for the proper mixture of the seven spirits of God to bring about the results God wants. The number 8 and the number 9 break down 8 is the balance number and if the result of the equation does not already have an 6 or a 2 then 8 breaks down to 2 and 6 if the equation does not have a 3 or a 5 then the 8 will break down to a 3 or a 5. Now 9 will break down to 5 and 4. 0 represents the omega circle and adds intensity when added to any number. Now this means that the equivelant spirit of God is now used to bring the proper mixture to bring about the result God wants.

Let me give you an illustration in Luke there is a story of a woman with a spirit of infirmity a moral fraility and disease that had bowed her over so that she could not look up. The greek literally says she could not rise up into completeness; All she could see was the ground. She had been bowed over for 18 years. Now religion had preached to her a message of 6 + 6 + 6 =18 Religion takes the fear of the Lord which is reverence and turns it into a message of torment. And this message will bow one over to the place where that you cannot rise up into completion in Christ. Fear and torment that comes from a perversion of the spirit of fear of the Lord will cause you to be bowed over 666 will keep you in bondage to just looking at the earth, and will keep you from looking into the heavens. The message had to be changed to a message of the kingdom. Now I don't have time to break down the code for the kingdom of God, but I will in the future but the code for the kingdom of God is 7254 now when you add up 7+2+5+4=18 The mixture of the spirits of God must be changed from 666 to 7254 in order to bring restoration. There is another aspect that I want to show you. In the old testament in Ezekiel 48 Ezekiel measured the city 4500 measures a side and he measured all 4 sides which ended up being 18,000 measures.

The city is called the lord is there.

Now the spirit of infirmity is a religious spirit and does not have a problem going to church but needs the correction of God. How do I know this because in the story of the womans healing it occurred on the Sabbath day the seventh day. 7*18=126 126 is the shortened form of the fire code which brings the judgment of God for correction upon that spirit. The spirit of infirmity needs correction before healing can occur.

This is just a small example. There is so much more I could add Grace and peace Patrick

11 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Sat May 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Rosered

Wow ! I am in awe of alot of the number and equals and showing and unlocking mysteries etc
thanks for sharing that Patrick !
This is all so very new to me ...

12 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Sat May 25, 2013 8:53 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Hey Patrick .... you have been holding out on us bro ....

That was AWESOME ....

Keep it up

Brother Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

13 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Patrick1

Thanks for the nice comments rose and jugg I truly appreciate them.

I wanted to share with all how I got the code for the kingdom of God.

Scripture declares that the kingdom of god is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy ghost.

Righteousness corresponds to 7 because of the name of God related to that number;Jehovah tsidekenu the Lord our righteousness . Peace corresponds to number 2 because of the name of god that corresponds to it;Jehovah Shalom The Lord our peace. Now there is no way to truly have peace without God giving us counsel and then giving us the interpretation of it. Now joy has no number value attached to it so we can ignore it. The holy spirit is associated with the number nine. And 9 breaks down to 5 and 4. So that is how I came up with the number 7254. I want you to notice that 72 (resurrection) 54(Universal equation)are both intimately associated with the code for the kingdom of God.

Grace and peace Patrick

14 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Mon May 27, 2013 12:03 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Now you guys got me seeing numbers in a way I've never noticed before.....thank you for that by the way... Smile

The Kingdom of God.....7254

7+2=9......9=Death/Judgement
5+4=9......9=Death/Judgement

Jesus Christ took our Death(9)
Into His Death(9)

And this is what is being Revealed in The heart of "our" Earth today.....

3+3+3=9
Three times, the three disciples were Awakened from sleep in The Garden of Gethsemene....

"The 3in One", woke up the 3....3 times...

Peter denied The Lord 3x....And The Lord asked him 3x do you Love me?

"The 3in One", asked 3 times, the one who denied Him 3 times..

Wow, this is cool

How'd I do???

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

15 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Mon May 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Rosered

Really good AJ !
I noticed a few and wondered but never got it !

Like the ten lepers healed and only one returned to glorify Him

10 -1 =9

And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed?

but where [are] the nine?

There are not found that returned to give glory to God,

save this stranger

.Luk 17:19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way:

thy faith hath made thee whole.

I really stink with numbers :/

16 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Mon May 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Patrick1

A.R.T.I.C wrote:Now you guys got me seeing numbers in a way I've never noticed before.....thank you for that by the way... Smile

The Kingdom of God.....7254

7+2=9......9=Death/Judgement
5+4=9......9=Death/Judgement

Jesus Christ took our Death(9)
Into His Death(9)

And this is what is being Revealed in The heart of "our" Earth today.....

How'd I do???

Absolutely wonderful!!! But the wonder of it all is that not only is our death clearly seen in His death but His resurrection out of death is seen. 1 day =24 hours 3 days in the grave = 72 hours.

Now Lazarus was dead for four days. 4 days = 96 hours and Jesus waited an additional two days after he heard about his sickness before he went to raise Lazarus up from the dead. 2 days = 48 hours Now 96 + 48= 144 which is 72 + 72 or 72*2 THE RESURRECTION came and RESSURECTED A SON OF GOD.

The 144,000 witnesses (saviors) on mount Zion are those who have been resurrected by the resurrection.

You know the white garment in the Greek is actually a light garment made up of white light (the glory of the Father in Christ which he gave to us)which in reality is a mixture of all the colors of the spectrum. Having a white light garment means you have the fullness of all the seven spirits of God in operation in your life and when the white light passes through God's prism of His throne in you then it will separate the light into God's rainbow that is seen over his throne in us. And learning to use the codes to activate the proper mixture of the seven spirits of God will bring release to all creation from the bondage they are in into His marvelous light.

I shared some of this with Jugghead earlier today about the veil and the number code associated with it.

Exo 26:31 And thou shalt make a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of cunning work: with cherubims shall it be made:

Hidden in that verse is the number code for the vail which is Christ's flesh.

Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Blue =5 The spirit of might
Purple = 6 the spirit of fear of the Lord which brings the color of royalty where we are ready to bow down to the king and serve him, which is reverence to our god because God is present behind the veil.
Scarlet is red = 1 the spirit of understanding where our enemies comprehend that they cannot touch us because they they are actually touching Christ the son of God

561 is the number code of divine protection that once we are sealed in the flesh of Christ nothing can touch us nothing can get to us and harm us. Because it must first pass through the vail to reach us. which it cannot do without God zapping it.

Jugghead pointed out that

"5= grace
6= man
1= oneness with God

And that man was surrounded on both sides by God, so nothing can touch him when he is sealed there."

Once we know these things when we pray then God will begin to cause the color wheel in us to turn and the codes will begin to generate the power of god for the purpose we need. In time I will share many other codes and the importance of each one in the restoration of creation back to what God has desired for it to be.

17 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Mon May 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Patrick1

Rose you are doing just great!!! Just rely on the holy spirit to quicken to what is being said and you will surprise yourself with how much you really comprehend and understand.

Hey I flunked trigometry the first time I took it so don't condemn yourself for being slow to understand Very Happy

I am glad to see that you are here.

Grace and peace Patrick

Last edited by Patrick1 on Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

18 Great Discussion... on Mon May 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Thanks Patrick, A and J...AJ, Rose, and the REST for the great discussion.

It is definitely about death...and it is a "good" death that we are talking about...no fear in the Kingdom. Death must happen and the seed must fall away/die before it can be quickened...

How could we ever overcome the second death if we do not go through the first death?

1 Corinthians 15:35-37 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 (3+6=9) Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

The number 9 represents the “death” we must experience to live the “resurrection-life” …on earth…to overcome the sting of the “second death.”

Here are the obvious “9/Death” references in a single chapter (John 12). You might also want to compare other translations against the KJV to see which translation makes it easier to recognize the “spiritual” meaning of these verses. You can see how the Lord has taught me to do the math. 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, etc., are "9 verses" (they could have other numbers associated with them, but they are clear "9 verses".

Listen to the Spirit as you read them...

John 12:7 (numbers: 12+7=19)
Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.

John 12:9 (numbers: v.9)
Much people of the Jews therefore knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus' sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.

John 12:17 (numbers: 12+17=29)
The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.

John 12:24 (numbers: 1+2+2+4=9)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

John 12:27 (numbers: 12+27=39)
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

John 12:33 (numbers: 1+2+3+3=9; [12+33=45…and 4+5=9]; and 3x3=9)
This he said, signifying what death he should die.

John 12:36 (numbers: 3+6=9)
While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Again, I am showing you the "undeniable" carnal/natural proof of the numbers. In a way that I hope excites much interest and to-die-for curiosity....on "cloud 9"... As I said, numbers (SIMPLY) unlock every verse in the Bible...but it can only be completely unlocked by Jesus Christ. You have to live and die and live through it for it to be given/opened.

Matthew 2:11 (11=Apostle=two witnesses)... And when they (wise men/two witnesses) were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

I have opened His treasures and am presenting these gifts back to Him right now...because I am standing before His throne in judgement each and every time I share the Words and Wisdom He has given me with a brother or sister. This is exactly what we all WILL do as long as we are His prisoners...and happy slaves of righteousness. Smile

OK...now for the grand finale...check out these "death" jewels:

Matthew 27:45 (2=7=9 and 4+5=9 and 45/5=9 and 27+45=72=7+2=9)!!! Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

Matthew 27:46 (2+7+4+6=19) And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Mark 15:33 (33=3x3=9=33=age at Jesus' death) And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

Mark 15:34 (15+34=49) And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

There is "sow" much more in each of these verses. Different numbers, meanings and messages to each of us depending on where we are on our respective faith walks. One thing I would remind all of us...if we think we made it, we are right back in the traditional church. Remember, they all made it too...and that is what turned us off in the first place. I, personally, am deaf, dumb, lame, blind, and a leprous man...until Jesus Christ let's me know more about how my judgement went. Judge nothing before (be-FOUR) it is time...

1 Corinthians 4:5 (4+5=9) Therefore(four) judge nothing before(four) the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT THREAD!!!

Your brother and fellow servant,
John

Last edited by John W on Mon May 27, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

19 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Mon May 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Just noticed my last post on DEATH was the 18th....1+8=9

Thank you Father!

Your servant, John

20 Re: New Jerusalem - Come on Down on Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Rosered

wow Patrick !!!!

AJ and John
I got alot from your posts !! THANKS !!!
9 shadow of death
the colors Patrick !! you helped me solve a mystery today ! something I have wondered about for years !!
Gods richest Blessings to you all , Rose

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum