APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted to Share

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wanted to Share on Fri May 17, 2013 4:13 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Woke up this morning at 2AM with some more details of the pieces that fit together so neatly and are so elegantly framed.

Again, it goes back to what I have come to understand in love, compassion and forgiveness, along with wisdom, knowledge and understanding, which I can see as the Trinity of God. I know some people do not like the term Trinity in reference to God, but He has used that term for me to come to a better understanding of Himself.

Here is the statement that was brought to me this morning: In the love of understanding the knowledge of God we find the wisdom in compassion and forgiveness, for it is because of this that we receive the fruit of the Spirit, love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.

The knowledge of God is Christ, for He is the Word; the understanding of God is His Holy Spirit, for He searches the depths of God; and the love of God is the Father, for God is Love, the Love of a Father.

We find the Mind of God in the wisdom of the Father, we find the Heart of God in the compassion of Christ, and we find the Spirit of the forgiveness of God in His Holy Spirit.

Each changing our mind through the renewing of our mind, each changing our heart into a heart of flesh (that which is pliable) and each changing our spirit that was once dead in the carnal mind and heart of the first Adam (and Eve) into a resurrected Spirit of the Second Adam.

And every bit of this is shown through the flesh (our physical body) which was once a prisoner to sin is now free to do the will of the Father.

Jugghead

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: Wanted to Share on Fri May 17, 2013 8:57 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Beautiful Sweetie, Just Beautiful....

And so True.....Knowledge is just that...Knowledge...which can puff up....but The LOVE of The Truth produces compassion and forgiveness.....which brings about Wisdom....

And without The Wisdom of God....knowledge can be a dangerous thing to some.....exmp. "Religion".

Love it!!!

And Love you very much..

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Wanted to Share on Sun May 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Katie-do

I just love how it's all put together in 3's. Always in 3's. 3 means resurrection. So to me it is a resurrection in the spirit. Jesus was baptized into death in the Jordan. He completely was emerged into death.He also on the cross was completely emerged into death and we are or were baptized(completely emerged) into HIS death. Then for 3days in the heart of the earth.

4 Re: Wanted to Share on Sun May 19, 2013 7:32 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Resurrection is what He is all about. The resurrection of the thoughts of God that have been in us all along and are now being revealed.

Last week when I was home, Artic and I came to understand something ... a difference between "must" and "need" ... what I mean by that is ... do we say "we must do something" or do we say "we need to do something"?

The word "must" to me says we are turning something into a law that we must obey in order to obtain something ... but with the Father it is a "need" ... meaning it is not forced. Needing to do something in order to receive something, if we don't ... we do not receive ... but the Father will not punish us if we don't, we just don't receive what He wants to give us.

This in no way means I am speaking of eternal life ... we received eternal life by His choice, not ours .. the same as physical life ... it was given to us by the Father through Christ. These are references to those things that we can receive that are contained in Christ.

Anyway ... yesterday while I was driving, I felt a little depressed, depressed because I was not at home and able to be with my Artic. This morning I woke up and it was a stronger feeling ... so I asked ... what am I to understand from this? Needless to say, it did not take Him long to show me.

The question was asked, Does God need anything? If we believe that He doesn't, we will never "KNOW" Him. For He has needs also, He needs to share His love; share Himself with us.

He needed "to show" us how much He loves us, He did that by sending His Son to take away our sins and now He needs us "to believe" that is exactly what He did. This world hungers for this truth and His Son (in us) are the ones who will bring this message to the world. It's not a "must" thing ... it is a "need" thing. His need for us to have.

The last time I was home and I laid with my head in Artic's lap while she ran her fingers through my hair ... it was this example that was brought back to mind this morning ... just as she needs to show me how much she loves me by doing this simple act of touching my hair ... The Father also needs us to rest in His lap while He runs His fingers (the extensions of His hand which are the thoughts of Christ) through our thoughts (hair).

And I ... need to show her how much I love her also and she knows that I do just by what I am writing here.

If we experience something here, we can bet on it that the Father experiences it also.

I can't get enough of spending time with my Artic and when I feel something, I know she also feels it, and I know He feels it, for we are ONE IN HIM.

Jugghead

(Will be home soon sweetie)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

5 Re: Wanted to Share on Sun May 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Katie-do

That's beautiful! I just love your writings. So true to heart.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum