APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expediting the circles in time

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Expediting the circles in time on Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Ebot76

So, I've passed up the right moment in time, forfeited my opportunity. He clearly spoke to me, I clearly didn't listen and I let the opportunity pass me by. I'm sure I'm not the first to doubt what I heard. Not the first doubting Thomas. What I want to explore is how to move that cycle to the next chance.
How do you emerge from the wilderness when you know you've made a mistake? I've been told there's a way to speed it up. Help me with what that way is. Is it listening more? Doing more? Praying more? Verses and experiences are welcome.

2 Re: Expediting the circles in time on Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Brooke,

I think you just did speed the process up.....by acknowledging that missed opportunity not only in your heart, but publicly....I don't believe that there is anything to do now but "Wait" for Him to bring to you another chance to follow Him....

Your not alone we all do this from time to time....I've often heard people say that "He is not a God of second chances" usually referring to ET....But that's just not true...

Psa 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Lam 3:22 It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
Lam 3:23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Lam 3:24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
Lam 3:25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
Lam 3:26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum