APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Season Change on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:55 pm

todosan

4/12/13 – Season Change
This morning I got up and the first thing I said was that today was going to be a great day in the Lord. Driving to work, the light was weird. Things were alive. It had rained the night before and everything turned this beautiful green overnight. The sun peaked through these fleeting clouds and I knew that I had spoken under the direction of our Holy Spirit.

The words have poured in this morning from several places. I am reposting my notes here…

4/7/13

You have emerged from your spiritual drought. God is arranging you to take territory.

You will feel a mighty wind at your back. You will not yield to what you once did.

Drugs and alcohol. The Lord said that season is past.

You feel a rising up. The sun is rising. The fog is thinning. Everything in the fog looked ominous and threatening, but now you are moving toward the sun. And the Son of God is dissipating that thick fog.

You have been bound for five years by the most difficult time in your life, but by July, that will be gone.

The word beget means to bring into existence. Husband and wife will beget a child. Your womb has been withered and dried up as that pear tree has been in the winter. God has touched your reproductive system and you will carry this precious cargo to full term and birth.

You have just come from a shedding season. You have shed a relationship. It was very hurtful and you wept much, but the Lord was removing relationships that were harmful to you and your growth.

Look around, I have given new things all around you. Behold I am making all things new in your environment.

The Lord is thinning some blossoms and you are about to receive so many blessings that there will not be room enough to receive them. There is going to be such fruit that your limbs will break. You don’t have enough room to contain the blessings. You are being loaded down with long awaited blessings. This is not your month, this is not your quarter, this is your year. It is going to come at you from all directions for months.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

You are about to have significant breakthrough in a number of areas in your life and circumstances. But, you must believe that I am telling you the truth, says the Lord, and position yourself spiritually for success. You have had to face many challenges that have been not only difficult but daunting. Now, you will begin to move out of that wilderness experience.

Hosea 2:15 I will give her her vineyards from there, and the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, as in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.

2 Re: Season Change on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Holly1

Wow!! Praise the Lord!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum