APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is like God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Patrick1

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

This question is asked many times directly in scripture, yet every time the answer is always similar “There is no one like God; No man born after the flesh, no god of our imagination, Nothing is like God after the carnal realm. But what happens when the question is asked indirectly? And what I mean by indirectly is what happens when God asks it spiritually, does the answer change? Does God actually ask the question indirectly? Yes to both questions God does ask the question indirectly spiritually and the answer is definitely different from what is obviously asked in scriptures.

It is the glory of God to hide a matter but it is the glory of kings to search it out. This is a description of my journey and some of the answers I found in searching out what God has hidden.

There was a time in my life as I was seeking God to speak to me about two years ago that God spoke just one word … “Zedekiah” So I started looking up every occurrence in scripture where I could find Zedekiah mentioned. Funny thing was absolutely nothing stood out the first time I looked. So I started to ask God what was He trying to show me? So I started to look a second time at the full context surrounding every mention of Zedekiah. Again nothing but a slight stirring of the anointing in I kings 22. Zedekiah name meant “right of Jah”: yet every one who carried that name did not live up to being right. So I took a closer look at I Kings 22 which dealt with King Ahab wanting to go to battle with Jehoshaphat, against Syria so he inquired of his prophets to see what the Lord wanted him to do. One of many of Ahab’s prophets was named Zedekiah, but I was shortly to find out that Zedekiah was not really who he was wanting to teach me about. Zedekiah was just one of 400 prophets that God sent a lie into their lips to draw Ahab to His death but there was another Prophet that saw into heaven and discerned what was actually going on; His name was Micaiah the son of Imlah. When I looked up His name in the Strong’s concordance this is what I found. Micaiah name was actually a question “Who is like Jah?” The son of Imlah I found to my astonishment was the answer to that question. So who is like Jah: why A SON, A BRANCH, anointed and appointed to a determined end: OVERFLOWING FULNESS. Once I read that the light came on the presence of God flooded the room. Many scriptures opened up concerning the fulness of God.

I remembered Col 2:9 that in Christ all the fulness of the Godhead dwelt bodily and just a few verses before in chapter one we the church are called the body of Christ so all the fulness of the godhead dwells in us. I also remembered Eph 1 where we the church are also called the body of Christ and are the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

So I then decided to look up all references to Micaiah and I found another startling revelation on who is like Jah. In Jeremiah 36:11 I found another piece of the puzzle. Michaiah the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan. Michaiah is a different spelling but means the exact same thing that Micaiah means : “Who is like Jah” The answer to the question was also found in “ the son of Gemariah, the son of Shaphan, and was no less startling then the previous answer. So who is like Jah? Why a Son A BRANCH, an ANNOINTED one who Jah has PERFECTED; who are a small people of exceeding wisdom, a hidden treasure, who dwell in the Rock. Needless to say I was floored a second time. In both cases this pointed first to Jesus Christ then to his many membered body who are all sons of God like he is.

God has perfected us in the sacrifice of his dear son and has made us to to be as the rock coneys who are a small people of exceeding wisdom who dwell in Christ. There are many prophets of Ahab who will tell you that you cannot be perfect and that you cannot have the fulness of God in you who will tell you to go up to the battle because you will have victory against your enemies, never realizing that God intends to kill the Ahab in each of us. They never realize that You cannot have the total victory over your enemies unless you do have the fulness of God and have been made perfect by Jah. But it will take a man like Micaiah the prophet, A prophet who is like God, who has the fullness of God in them a prophet who is perfect in Christ, who can actually see into heaven and be able to see what is truly going on to declare the truth.

I pray this has been a blessing to you dear readers

Grace and Peace Patrick

2 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
It was a blessing to me Patrick, thank you for bringing this forth....

I have been seeing this for a while too...there are certain things that The Spirit brings forth like a neon sign that before remained hidden...I love it when He does this...you can't help but dig on them....

Here are a couple of more that goes along with what your saying too...

In the new testament I've noticed that when it speaks of The Sons of God...it appears to be plural, but a deeper look reveals it is The Son...singular...it is His Identity within a corporate body....As He is so are we in this World..

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Michael here...means who is like unto God?

Look at this one:
Oba 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

So I agree with you, it is time that the body of Christ start to realize what He has made us to become....not in a sense of Pride....But "KNOWING"...because of His persuasion in and through us...
Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal to God, for after all He is His Father, as He is with us....All things belong to us....He has given us everything that pertains to Life and Godliness....We "ARE" The Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.....heirs and joint heirs with Him....

We don't stop being a servant because we grow into Sonship...the same as we don't stop ministering as Priests when we grow to the stature of Kingship.....But we must Grow...

Again Thank you Patrick for bringing this forth...

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Patrick1

Hey Artic previously known by another name Very Happy

I fully agree there is only one son who has many members. Many sons who make up the one Son.

I like what you said about Michael. Did you consider that Moses body was actually all who believe Moses message? Moses body is the same as his house, Because we the church are christ's body and are called his house. So who is like God will contend with the devil over the body of Moses, and he will only say to the devil the Lord rebuke thee.

Heb 3:1-8 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; (2) Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. (3) For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house. (4) For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. (5) And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; (6) But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end. (7) Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, (Cool Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

I just wanted to add that their is a whole book in the old testament called "Who is like God" the book of Micah.

Grace and peace Patrick

4 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Holly1

Wow. Beautiful. <3

My daughter's name is Mikaela. (Female form of Michael... who is like God?) <3

5 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Quote:
I like what you said about Michael. Did you consider that Moses body was actually all who believe Moses message? Moses body is the same as his house, Because we the church are christ's body and are called his house. So who is like God will contend with the devil over the body of Moses, and he will only say to the devil the Lord rebuke thee. End Quote:

I'm not sure if I understand the fullness of this scripture...please feel free to expound on it if you will....what I have come to understand thus far is that...I thought that "Moses body" represents those that are of the Law/Letter and if the Devil can convince us of that body/essence then he/it can continue to Accuse us....not to mention deny The Christ and the Finished Work....

And isn't that what is happening in Religion today? As it was in Jesus's day... Just some thoughts on that...I can't say that it is by Revelation though at this point....so anything you can say more on this would greatly be appreciated...

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

6 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Patrick1

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

When we put on Christ and are fully immersed through baptism into his name nature and character we cannot bring condemnation upon anyone. When we can begin to recognize that we are like god because His fullness is in us changing us into the exact same image of glory he has put into us the also we cannot receive condemnation as belonging to us from anyone. We cannot bring railing accusation against the accuser of the brethren nor against those accused. We have been given a ministry of reconciliation whereby we must speak words full of the grace of God to everyone. Only God can rebuke the accuser from someone in error.

Moses body are all those who are under the law, and feel that they are worthy of the condemnation that the accuser brings to them. When you accept the idea that you are worthy of condemnation then there is only one judgment you will receive and that is death. The light of the glory of God will begin go out and the process of death will continue to operate in that persons life until finally your body ages and dies.

The ministry of death the law will continue to operate in your life and keep you from fully understanding, and knowing what God is trying to bring us all into. All of your foundations that person has built their life upon will continue to be out of course, they will continue to waver, and slip, they will shake and fall and that person's life will continue to fall into decay, psa 82

As long as a person is operating from the law they will continue to have a veil over their face and will not be able to see the light of the unlimited glory of Jesus Christ that has been given unto them and they will continue to judge themselves unjustly as the wicked and will continue to wear the face and image of the wicked instead of what God clearly declares that they are: "I have said ye are elohim and all of ye are sons of the most high". and because they judge themselves unjustly and continue to wear the image the face of the wicked they will die as men even though they are gods. psa 82

When the fullness of God is clearly manifested in us then death which is darkness will cease in the presence of life the light of God. Aging will begin to be a thing of the past and many of us will find that god will begin to reverse the age of our bodies.

God's light His life will be seen shining from us when He comes to be glorified in us who are like God and we shall bring all creation into the same liberty of the glory of the sons of God we have received from Him.

7 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Beautiful Patrick just Beautiful!!!....

Yep...I think we are seeing it the same way....Thank you for expounding on that.

As long as a person is operating from the law they will continue to have a veil over their face and will not be able to see the light of the unlimited glory of Jesus Christ that has been given unto them and they will continue to judge themselves unjustly as the wicked and will continue to wear the face and image of the wicked instead of what God clearly declares that they are: "I have said ye are elohim and all of ye are sons of the most high". and because they judge themselves unjustly and continue to wear the image the face of the wicked they will die as men even though they are gods. psa 82

Yes,...and as long as they judge themselves....by that same Law they judge others.....because they themselves are judged...

8 Re: Who is like God? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Patrick1

All we are responsible to do is love. As long as we are loving everyone even our enemies then God can pour out of us His judgment to set them free. We don't have to say a word in judgment to anyone unless he speaks to us to do so. His judgment works automatically as long as we are walking in His love.

As long as we are judging someone out of the spirit of condemnation then we hinder God's true judgment from taking place in their lives.

Grace and peace Patrick

9 Re: Who is like God? on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:58 am

A big amen brother.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum