APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Name Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Name Change on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Everyone, this is Scherryl....I thought maybe an explanation was in order for the name change. Since this name was given to me by The Lord through someone on this forum who... most of us, all know and love as Jugghead....there has been major Life changing things.. both of us have been going through....this is also the reason (for the most part)...of our absence as of late. We feel like it's been so long since we heard our names (Scherryl and Rick) and also because of the things we've been experiencing....that they no longer exists.....Just AJ remains now...

The Lord has used our ever growing relationship with each other...to reveal to us, our ever growing relationship with Him and with others....We hope to be able to share with you all here in the days to come what has been revealed to us through all of this....

As most of us all know...when a name change happened to someone in scripture....it was an imparting of The Divine Nature and will of The Father in their lives....this is no different....This name "Artic" has come to mean so much to Me and Jugg we want to be able to share with you all what has transpired through these past several months....And the Purpose for that was to bring forth The Son in this earth...And that He should have Preeminence...

The thing of it is...it is still not over....and at times it has been hell on earth for us both....and also Heaven on earth....I will say this... that as we continue to follow Him as He leads us and uses our relationship to teach us a deeper understanding of What is important to Him, such as Covenant Relationship....We have no choice but to follow on to see the end of the matter...In Christ..

Covenant Relationship with The Father Through The Son is everything to Him.....it is Literally, Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically ....an exchange of Life for Life..in every sense of the word....it is experiencing complete subjection to His Will....so that we can fully come into The Life He has for us The Joy, and Freedom He has given to us all.....as He leads us into the Rest which is His Life, that He has ordained from before the Foundation of The world for us to walk in....

Joh 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: Name Change on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Holly1

Well I bawled like a little baby reading that. I hope you will share more!
Thank you. <3

3 Re: Name Change on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you Holly.....I'm sure we will very shortly....this is not something that can be contained, and was never meant to be....but must be shared with all.....For it is His Love....that is meant for All...

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

4 Re: Name Change on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 am

Holly1

I'll be looking forward to it!!

5 Re: Name Change on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 pm

cross-eyed

I wondered what was up with that. Sounds exciting! I've been a bit absent lately as well . . .I've gotten myself in what I call a self-inflicted project here at work that has taken every free moment of my time that I used to spend posting here. There is an end in sight so I should be able to be more active again.

Great to see there is much growth taking place among us!!

6 Re: Name Change on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Rosered

Hi ARTIC ,
Have been busy
but glad to hear you have a new name could be , are risen totally in Christ , I am sure you will let us know soon God bless sis

7 Re: Name Change on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
When Todd posted his notes in a season change ... there was one thing that jumped out at me ... when he said ...

Todd quote:
the Lord was removing relationships that were harmful to you and your growth.
End quote

This is exactly what I am in the process of being removed from ... a relationship that was under law ... being brought into one of grace ...

As most people here know ... the world would look upon my divorce as being something that is not to happen if we understand that God is a God of reconciliation ....

But reconciliation cannot take place unless two hearts are joined together as one ... this is not what I had in my marriage with my wife ... if the hearts are not as one ... there is no intimacy in the relationship ....

and we know by our intimate relationship with Christ how important that is ... intimacy is found in grace ... not the law ....

This is what I have come to know with ARTIC ... because first ... we both have an intimate relationship with Christ and because of that ... it makes it possible to come together as one heart ...

to be equally yoked with someone is to have the furrow of the field plowed straight ... otherwise it can go in any direction ...

Just wanted to say at this point ... how blessed I am that God has brought Artic in the life of Jugghead and that we have now become AJ

Many blessings and more we are sure is to come .... He always saves the best for last.

Jugghead

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

8 Re: Name Change on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Holly1

So awesome. Rejoicing with you and for you.

9 Re: Name Change on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 pm

ednamarie

Very Happy

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

10 Re: Name Change on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:28 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Everyone,

I thought now would be a perfect time to show you what the name means....This is the "original" PM that I received from My Juggy... Smile
-------------------------------------------
To my Dear Sister Scherryl,

He brought me to tears this morning because He has given upon me an honor, and that honor being …. To present you with your new name, it is your choice to accept it and use it.

Your new name being: ARTIC, its meaning is:
A
Relationship
That
Involves
Christ

This name first speaks of your relationship to Him, secondly, it also speaks of our relationship (Scherryl and Rick) and thirdly, it also speaks of any of your relationships upon this earth (Scherryl and others).

When seen by the world with their physical eyes, it is seen as a cold and barren wasteland, which is describing the lack of their relationship with Christ. Secondly, it is a place that they do not want to enter into and live, for it is seen by their physical eyes.

But when seen by Christ’s eyes in you, it is the Garden of Eden, for it is the place that is at the top of the world, a place that is above all others. And that the artic place in this earth is still pure and has not been defiled by man.

Also when divided in half …… ART .. IC, the first half speaks of an earthly work in you (YOUR ARTWORK) the second half describes His Spiritual work in you (I SEE).

Also, the division of the number of letters … 3 and 2, 3 speaks of the Trinity in you, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and the 2 speaks of marriage, the two becoming one (you and Him)

It also has five letters which you know speaks of GRACE.

And to top it off, the Scripture I was given along with your name is: He uses the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, for it is a foolish thing to take on the name ARTIC when viewed with only the physical eyes.

With ALL my love
JUGGHEAD
-----------------------------------------------
Needless to say I was overwhelmed...I think I cried all day that day....but not for the reason you may think....I felt very unworthy of the name....because at this point in our relationship...(Mine and Jugg's)....The Lord had already placed within me His Love for Jugg.....and I didn't understand it....I didn't want it....and thought it was coming from me at the time.. and it was wrong the way I felt for him....

As you can see from the intro...he did not feel the same way....that alone was very hard for me....because I didn't want to loose him as a brother and our fellowship in Christ over some silly crush I had on him.....Boy!!! was I wrong...

At this point neither one of us knew what The Lord was doing...in and through us...

To be continued...

11 Re: Name Change on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Rosered

Blessings AJ ,
Sis I have known you for a some years now and have always loved your precious spirit and have not known Jugg that long , but He was amazing at dream interpetation , and felt the blessings of God on you both
now you have come together as One heart , Love and blessings and may you both be happy in the Lord
The Lord is moving greatly and those whom wait for Him will never be dissappointed !
love always Rose

12 Re: Name Change on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:40 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you so much Rose...and Yes, we are very blessed indeed....Neither of us has every had a Relationship in The Lord before....So we feel very privileged that Father brought us together in Him.....What a difference!!...

Love you Sis...Bunches

13 Re: Name Change on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Rosered

God bless you sis ! Like a Star @ heaven

14 Re: Name Change on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 am

Katie-do

I must say that I am very blessed to have seen and felt the love of God first hand in this blessed union. I have been born and raised with my sister, Artic, and am so blessed for AJ as part of the body of Christ. I look forward to the next things Our Father has in store for all of us.Glory be to HIM in the highest!

15 Re: Name Change on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:49 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
What a joy to see you on again Sis, and thank you so much....
We are living in the Day of Great changes that are taking place all around us....And I am so blessed to be aware of it....it's exciting to know we are all a part of it...

We have an awesome God....that does not move to the sound of this world's standards....but according to His own Purpose which He purposed in Himself before the World was....and does not sway from it....Ever....and I'm so glad that "He is"....and that "we are" able to see it....in this Day...

I love you Sis I love you

16 Re: Name Change on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 am

Katie-do

Yes Sis it is a GREAT Day!!! It certainly is an Honor to be a part of HIS great plan and be able to see and "know" that we are aware of what and who He is. I am so happy I have you and now Jugg as part of the blessed life we share along with so many others in HIM.

I love you too my dearest sister

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum