APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Chapter 1 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Patrick1

Hi everyone:

My problem with my computer was just alittle bit more serious than I thought. I got my computer home and it was going very slow and a few days later it crashed for good. Well I just got a new computer and in a few days when I get it configured I will begin to posta few items. Sorry for the wait, but unfortunately stuff happens.

Grace and Peace Patrick

27 Re: Chapter 1 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Patrick1

Gen.1:2-And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

The word face was defined as THE PART THAT TURNS. The Spirit of God moved upon the waters that turn, and move, and can look all directions. The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters, and what did He do? God said, Let there be light. Out of what? Out of the moving upon the face of the waters. Waters! What waters? The waters of life. Something began to happen. You see, if you just read the book of Genesis, as we have found to be a historical book, you don't know the whole truth. You do not know the whole truth. You have to read it as the entire scope of the revelation of the personality of God. It's the only way to recognize it. God wasn't just doing natural creation. I am thoroughly convinced that much of the book of Genesis was the spiritual account of what God was doing in the spiritual realm, and just lined it up with what had happened in the physical aspect, but took the book of Genesis to reveal to us who want to know the truth, the spiritual part. That makes Him God, doesn't it? That's why He said, I'm the Beginning. Anything that is in the End to be revealed, I've already revealed it in the Beginning, if you just know where to look to find it. Hallelujah!

The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Now why is it called the water of life? Go with me to the book of Revelation:

Rev.22:1-And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Why is it called the water of life? Because it is the water that is in the blood. The life of the flesh is in the blood. Why? Because the only thing that can keep the flesh alive is the water of life. It's in the blood. The water and the blood agree in one. Now you are starting to see where Leviathan is. He's the prince of the waters. This is going to get heavy. Now you understand that Leviathan becomes the demonic power that robs you of life. Waters of life! The water and the blood agree, and the water of life is flowing from the throne of God. Where does God sit? Where does He sit? He sits in the church. Where is the water of life flowing from? From us! It's in the church! What are we then? We're the cups! We're the vessels out of which He gives to drink! We're the ones who give the message and the water of life to the people. The water of life then is the water that is in the blood. It's contained in the blood, and what is it? The Word! That's why people are dying they don't know the Word! They don't know the message!

The word says, For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son. That's only just a part of the word, that's not the total of it. How many know that we must live by every word! Do you understand? We live by every word! So we are to give drink to the very least, and He said that we would not lose our reward. What reward? The prophet's reward! What is it? A place of position. God is going to make all of your enemies come and bow at your feet. Oh, they may come out for a while and say, "Oh man of God, come down," but it's not going to be long until they are going to be coming out saying, "Have mercy! We're sorry! We were wrong!" How many believe that God is going to turn this whole thing around, and turn it into victory! Amen! We're giving out the water of life, healing, power, authority, and we're going to drink today! Let's praise the Lord that God will make us rulers over the province of Babylon!

Because they don't know the word then darkness is upon the face of their deep. Misery, destruction death ignorance sorrow wickedness is turning and moving and looking in all directions. As long as we only see from that point of view of darkness we cannot see God moving upon the face of the waters. This is our condition before God says Let there be light.

28 Re: Chapter 1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:54 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
As I started to read what Nathan had posted on what separated the waters from the waters, a thought just popped into my head and it was "discernment" .... what separated the waters from the waters ... it was a place of discernment .... which when broken down and singled out .... we know that place to be ... "within His Holy Spirit" .... because discernment always takes place within His Spirit in us.

If we can view the waters ... that which is above and that which is below as "understandings" .... understandings of what is above and what is below .... we are in a place that is outside of the two looking in at both in order to compare the two and see the differences ... and by having the differences revealed to us through His Spirit (as truth) His gift of discernment "in" us is developed ....

A working out of our salvation .... an exercising of the muscle of discernment causing that which it is attached to (bone, framework) to move.

Make sense?

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

29 Re: Chapter 1 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Holly1

My brain didn't understand a word of that but my Spirit greatly enjoyed it. Very Happy (I both love and hate it when that happens. Neutral LOL)

30 Re: Chapter 1 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 am

cross-eyed

The very opening command about "Let there be light" Won't leave me alone today. Why is that command there? Clearly it's not about natural light, that doesn't come until the 4th day. And just as clearly is the idea that God "needs" light to create because he can't see in the dark.

I believe this has to do with the kingdom principle that Jesus spoke about when he claimed he is the first and the last. The last here being the Sabbath, the seventh day when God rested . . because he was tired? No . . .because he was establishing a government where Christ was first "Let there be light" and last, the "Sabbath" that man was not made for, but the Sabbath was made for man. He is the first and last and man, the sixth day, is intertwined within Him.

31 Re: Chapter 1 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:08 am

Nathan I may have shared this before but I can't remember. You're speaking of the first and last. Well there is something in the Hebrew thought about first middle last. The mem is the middle letter of the Hebrew alphabet. I can't remember what it's about but maybe someone else will. Anyway in the 7 pattern the middle is 4. So we have 1-4-7. The 4th day is the Sun/son moon/bride and stars/sons. Jesus came at the 4000 year mark from Adam.

Each of these 3 days represent christs comings.( I know he is always coming) 1 carving out/speaking out light. 4 Jesus coming incarnate and the formation of the bride. 7 unveiling of the sons/rest.

Jacob aka Israel lived 147 years.

32 Re: Chapter 1 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Patrick1

Sounds like the menorah to me three branches on one side, christ the central shaft, and three days on the other.

passover was actually 3 feasts in the first month. Pentecost the fourth feast was a solitary feast in the third month and tabernacles was three feasts in seventh month.

Just something to think about

33 Re: Chapter 1 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Yes Patrick, I've also seen that, and shared that elsewhere. sunny

34 Re: Chapter 1 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Patrick1

Hey Jeremy

Here is a site you may want to look at for some interesting things on mem.

www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Mem_Fountain.php

35 Re: Chapter 1 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks Patrick. sunny

36 Re: Chapter 1 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm

cross-eyed

I totally agree with your analogy of the menorah Jeremy. It's like a marriage between man (three on the left, three on the right, a total of six, the number of man) and Christ to is the 7th, the Sabbath, the fullness and completion of all things. I hadn't realized the connected with the 7 days of creation in that until now though . . but it all totally fits perfectly together.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum