APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Matrix

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: The Matrix on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:54 pm

I don't know if we want to split this into separate topics or not??? If I hijacked this thread please excuse me. I'm going to jump back to what Todd said about the beast.

"Dan 4:23
23 “And inasmuch as the king saw a watcher, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Chop down the tree and destroy it, but leave its stump and roots in the earth, bound with a band of iron and bronze in the tender grass of the field; let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let him graze with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him’; 24 this is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the Most High, which has come upon my lord the king:

Isn’t that great? Let me tell you, in the corporate sense, there are seven days that pass over humanity until the beast is removed. Human is an abbreviated word meaning hewn down man. God created “man” is his image, but when Adam fell, he was as the beasts of the field. Thinking himself to be God, he forfeited the mind of Christ and became beastly." end quote

Its interesting you went to ole Nebby K Nezzar. His name is Nebo-chadnezzar. It means may Nebo protect the crown. And he is represented as the head of gold. Nebo is the babylonian god of wisdom. And Moses died on Mt. Nebo. And Jesus was transfigured on Mt. Nebo (Mt. Hermon but same god).

Psalm 133
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brothers to dwell together in unity!
2It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Coming down upon the beard,
Even Aaron’s beard,
Coming down upon the edge of his robes.

3It is like the dew of Hermon
Coming down upon the mountains of Zion;
For there the LORD commanded the blessing—life forever.

Notice the dew from heaven came down on ole Nebby for 7 times. Dew speaks of the resurrection, and it is symbolic of the annointing oil that was prescribed in Exo 30.

Moreover, the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 23“Take also for yourself the finest of spices: of flowing myrrh five hundred shekels, and of fragrant cinnamon half as much, two hundred and fifty, and of fragrant cane (calamus) two hundred and fifty, 24and of cassia five hundred, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, and of olive oil a hin. 25“You shall make of these a holy anointing oil, a perfume mixture, the work of a perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil. 26“With it you shall anoint the tent of meeting and the ark of the testimony, 27and the table and all its utensils, and the lampstand and its utensils, and the altar of incense, 28and the altar of burnt offering and all its utensils, and the laver and its stand. 29“You shall also consecrate them, that they may be most holy; whatever touches them shall be holy. 30“You shall anoint Aaron and his sons, and consecrate them, that they may minister as priests to Me. 31“You shall speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘This shall be a holy anointing oil to Me throughout your generations.

And after the 7 times ole Nebby could say:
“At that time my reason returned to me. And my majesty and splendor were restored to me for the glory of my kingdom, and my counselors and my nobles began seeking me out; so I was reestablished in my sovereignty, and surpassing greatness was added to me. 37“Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just, and He is able to humble those who walk in pride.”

Our friend “Lucifer” is the king of Babylon no? And Nebby’s statue just so happens to be 60 cubits tall and 6 cubits wide. What mountain did “Lucifer” try to ascend? Mt. Hermon/Nebo. Thinking himself wise he became a fool and traded the glory of the invisible God, for the image in the mirror. Looking at the fruit of the TOKOGAE/the natural, thinking it makes one wise, and like God.

77 Re: The Matrix on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

Quote:
And after the 7 times ole Nebby could say:
“At that time my reason returned to me. And my majesty and splendor were restored to me for the glory of my kingdom, and my counselors and my nobles began seeking me out; so I was reestablished in my sovereignty, and surpassing greatness was added to me. 37“Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just, and He is able to humble those who walk in pride.” End Quote:

Love it, I see all mankind restored through Christ Jesus, after Seven Days in this.

What a Saviour!!!

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum