APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Patrick here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi Patrick here on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Patrick1

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am looking forward to some interesting times of fellowship.

Grace and Peace Patrick

2 Re: Hi Patrick here on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Patrick1 wrote:I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. I am looking forward to some interesting times of fellowship.

Grace and Peace Patrick

Hi Patrick,
Glad to see you made it...Looking forward to getting know you in Christ...And your timing couldn't be more perfect, there will be a new topic coming up that I'm sure you will find right up your alley... Very Happy

Again Welcome to the Forum, Enjoy!

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Hi Patrick here on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Patrick1

I am glad to be here. But due to my work schedule I may not be able to post except on my days off. Crying or Very sad

But if the Lord quickens me to say something I most assuredly will share when I get a chance to. king

Grace and Peace Patrick

4 Re: Hi Patrick here on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Glad you're here, Patrick. I had a feeling Scheryl would try and get you here too. Very Happy

5 Re: Hi Patrick here on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 am

cross-eyed

Welcome to the forum Patrick!!! I heard a rumor that you already know a couple peeps here . . . could ya tell the rest of us a bit about yourself? it's always great to have a new family member come out and play!!!

6 Re: Hi Patrick here on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Welcome Patrick ... look forward to hearing what you have to say ...

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

7 Re: Hi Patrick here on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Patrick1

Hi I have been posting at several different sites over the years. When i started to post near the turn of the century I posted at gary Siglers board as patrick. I have posted on carm as pat42 till the Lord moved me on. I used to post on tentmaker for a while but it has been several years since I last posted, more like 7 or 8. For the last seven or eight months a I have been posting on Alice's blog whatgoddoes.com. Recently i was asked to expand on something I wrote last year as guest blogger. Some liked it others were offended by it, and Jeremy introduced himself to me and asked if I wanted to post here. I read some of what was written on gen 1 and 2 an the lord said join so here I am.

I am married to a wonderful woman, but unfortunately she is baptist to the core and is not ableto hear these marvelous truths yet. But in time I am sure God will cause her to hear the Word of the Lord that is proceeding from his mouth.

Got to go to back work.

Grace and peace Patrick

8 Re: Hi Patrick here on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Holly1

Hi Patrick! My hubby sounds like your wife. Smile He's warmed up a bit to the idea of the salvation of all though so that's a step in the right direction! Glad to have you here. Smile

9 Re: Hi Patrick here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 am

cross-eyed

You were on Carm "and" Tent . . .I've never been on Carm but most on Tent kinda struggled with some of the control issues over at Carm . . .But like I said, I personally had never been on, or visited Carm.

As to our spouses . . .I've truly been blessed in that area, my wife embraced the UR tendencies as much and as soon as I had. The rest of my family . . not so much . . .my Mom did but my Dad dug a trench . . .we've since come to some common ground but I've not looked back and he hasn't moved forward, we've just sorta had a truce . . .even though, from time to time things can still get a little heated.

Great to have you with us either way!

10 Re: Hi Patrick here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Rosered

Hi Patrick ,
Are you the same Patrick that was at Kingdomtalk ?, Bill Gortons site many years ago before he passed , there was an Alice there too . Same Alice Blog ?
Kingdomtalk was the very first site abd First I saw of UR , from my sister Shelia , Peace , I am fairly new here myself Rose

11 Re: Hi Patrick here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Patrick1

Hi Rosered

Yep I most assuredly was that patrick. I forgot to mention that one. As to Alice I don't think it is the same Alice, but I could be wrong, I have never asked her. I do remember you there though...good to see you are here.

grace and peace Patrick

12 Re: Hi Patrick here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Patrick1

Thanks holly for the encouragement. Glad to be here,hopefully soon I can share with you God blesses men and women what God is showing me.

grace and peace Patrick

13 Re: Hi Patrick here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Rosered

Wow , Great Patrick !,

I always wondered where everyone went after that site went down .
Good to see you old friend .
This is a wonderful place , very peacful. with wonderful insights with Holy Spirit leadings flower

14 Re: Hi Patrick here on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm

cross-eyed

I'll just throw this out here beings this has been a pretty busy thread as of late . . .we have a new thread just started out yesterday entitled "Genesis". We'll be revelating our way through that book . .. and taking it as slow as necessary . .. looking forward to everyone's input over there as well!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum