APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctrines of demons . . .

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:24 pm

cross-eyed

1 Timothy 4
1 Now [a]the Spirit speaketh evidently, that in the latter times some shall depart from the [b]faith, and shall give heed unto spirits of error, and doctrines of devils,

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, this passage came to me. It may be nothing, but I wanted to present to you a possibly different approach to this. We . . .I'm a assuming "we", I know "I" have been accused by the religious out there that what we're presenting is a doctrine of demons. Indicating that evil spirits have spoken through us words of life, freedom, rest, and release. Sounds just like them dirty demons to be sure!! Suspect

But when we enter into that ascended place and experience the presents of "rest" as we are seated with him, "from" that position, verses can take a whole new meaning when we readdress them from this ascended position. It occurs to me that for those who want to be so literal about scripture, how do they not see that "they" are the one that supports a doctrine of demons? Literally . . .a doctrine of demons.

Could it be they've twisted this passage to sound like demons instill their doctrines in us? what is a spirit of error? In looking the word up, it's interchangeable with the word "soul". Again, I believe it's directly connected to what happens when a natural mind attempts to interpret a spiritual truth.

The one piece that's a little suspect is that it doesn't say doctrines "by" demons . . .but instead . . .doctrines "of" demons.

What say you???

2 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

srichard

well,he that sins is 'of' the devil. to miss the mark

of the spirit[holy spirit; man with inkhorn]...

if you miss the mark 'of' the spirit..you receive the

mark 'of' the beast..and can NOT live.

the man 'of' sin must be revealed

for my thoughts are higher than your thoughts

I am from above,ye are from below...

upward call..'come UP here"

Ezekiel 41;7 a widening to the house 'upward"= the

siderooms around the temple were 'wider' at each succesive

level.

Jerusalem above is to widen out her tent stakes..

roomy places are prepared

3 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

I say, your absolutely right Nathan. The Word "of"...speaks of something that has been "birthed or begotten", the question is from where or what, was the source? Again you nailed it...The "Soul" and not the Spirit. I was just sharing this with someone not to long ago.

Notice the rest of the scriptures that follow this one:

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

To depart from the Faith...means only one thing and the next few scriptures declare the "what it means"....by going back under Law.
Forbidding of these things that are freely given to us by God's Grace through faith..is what causes all sorts of traducing spirits...because it's birthed out of the Soul/mind will and emotions...Rather than The Spirit of God, which always produces, Peace, Love, Joy, Rest etc....

Like I tried to explain to them..when these sort of things come into our way of thinking that causes confusion, unrest,etc.etc...What we have actually done is "Remove The Lid of Mercy Seat" from off of The Ark...in order to look/peer into The Law, through the eyes of the soul and not through the eyes of The Spirit. Again, it's the touch not, taste not, handle not of The Law, that is NOT of Faith.
Been there done that and bought the tee-shirt...

Faith is so important that we walk by it every single second of the day, lest we allow the traducer to become our Accuser, and then we only have Death and Condemnation and not, The Life of The Spirit. This is where most of the secular church is today, and look at the "doctrines of division" it has brought into the world.

Good job Nathan

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

srichard

perfect!!!

5 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 pm

cross-eyed

Ah yes . . .walking by faith . . . I've been seeing that pop up quite a lot lately with the religious. Did you know, when you ask a religious person, what to they see faith to be, every one of them will quote "It's the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen". My Dad did it, and two other people I've posed the question just this week on face book . . .both did the same thing. They think quoting scripture answers the question.

I told the one guy, I wasn't asking for him to quote scripture, I wanted to know what "he" saw faith to be . . .his own . . PERSONAL . . .opinion. He responded by saying his opinion has no relevance. That we should only care about what the Bible says . . .sigh . . .

Another guy claimed that scripture means if there's no proof, there's no faith because faith requires evidence. I tried explaining to him that faith "is" the evidence but it didn't do any good.

So many people agree with you Scherryl, and claim that we're to walk by faith, but I don't think they really understand what faith actually is. If they did, they'd be much more open to our message to them. Believing in what you can't see, accepting what you can't understand is really hard to do if you're dependent on your logic and reason.

I can become aware with some knowledge to see many Scriptures elude to how all are saved, but it takes faith to embrace it. Actually, I've gotten into many discussions with people over on Tent who do see God saving the world, but can't yet grasp the fact that hell isn't what we're taught it to be either . . .I never could understand that one. how can you believe in both?

6 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Sheila,
Jerusalem above is to widen out her tent stakes..

roomy places are prepared

Yes, Jerusalem Above is "FREE".. LOVE IT!!!

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

7 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yeah, I know what you mean Nathan, it's twisted and who does that better but "The Traducer in us". It's like Sheila said, Jerusalem above is Free and causes us to spread our wings and fly in the open firmament of The Heavens (sorry sheila i paraphrase), faith see's things that are not seen Physically, for the purpose of Manifestation..Just like The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us...Amen? But it first came forth "of" God and through His Faith...He said and He saw..

Seeing through the eyes of Faith will Always declare it is finished, because it see's the Ascended place of Christ.
But the Church for the most part still can only see what is in front of them...therefore for them...it is still to come.

What they don't realize of yet, is that it takes Faith to bring what they are waiting to see into manifestation..
so sad...but all hope is still not lost.. Smile

Blessings

8 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm

srichard

Nathan....'ye of little faith" comes to mind.

without faith..it is impossible to please God.

faith comes upon hearing...by the will of God

some are blinded and deaf..until the full number

of the gentiles come in.

9 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

srichard

paraphrase all you want Scheryl!! it's beautiful!!

10 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
srichard wrote: Nathan....'ye of little faith" comes to mind.

without faith..it is impossible to please God.

faith comes upon hearing...by the will of God

some are blinded and deaf..until the full number

of the gentiles come in.

I like the way you think and see my Sister... Smile
Many do not know this, is exactly what it says...it is RHEMA WORD..

Blessings

11 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

srichard

one dove set free to fly away Leviticus 14;7 to the clean

all things are clean

12 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

srichard

Psalms 74;19 do not hand over the soul of your

turtledove to wild beasts;do not forget the lives

of your afflicted people,forever.

13 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Oh Yeah, Perfect!!!

Remember Jesus Rejoicing when the 70 came back? Because He saw satan fall like lightning from the sky/heavens?

And also in Eph. isn't it the "Purpose" of the Church to declare to principalities and powers in "our heavens" The manifold Wisdom of God....?

This is exactly how it is accomplished, and this is exactly how they are cast down, through The Faith that is in Christ Jesus....But if we never ascend to that high place/firmament then how can we cast them down/out?

For these High places are in the mind, trying to exalt themselves above the Knowledge of God/Truth..They must be cast out, and can only come through The Revelation of Christ.

Blessings

14 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:55 pm

srichard

AMEN!!!!

15 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

srichard

for as lightening that comes from the east is visible

even in the west,so will be the coming of the son of man.

they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of the

sky. Isaaih 60;8 who are these that fly along as clouds

like doves to their dovecotes?

16 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
LOL, Yes, You go girl,...Love it!! I love you

Amen, Amen..

17 doctrines of demons on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm

srichard

lol!!! I know it..get carried away in the spirit!!

shall we see where their dovecotes are?

my dove..in the clefts of the rock,in the hiding places

of the mountainside,show me your face,let me hear your voice.[hidden in Christ]

you who dwell in the gardens,with friends in attendance

let me hear your voice.

I'll stop here....love it!!!

He told us..satan would try us..and cast some of us in

prisons for ten days. Babylon has many spiritual prison

houses..cramped dwellings for sure..but He visited us

even in prison...and come and set us free.

He broke through the gates of iron and bronze...

to set us free...that the 'gates' of hell should not

prevail against us.

18 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I don't know about you, well can't really say that, cause I do know, how I am rejoicing in Him with You at this moment..

Tears of joy and peace unspeakable fill my heart!!! WOW my Sister...I have Truly heard His Voice in You today..What a Blessing.

Is this not what it's all about? Praise You Lord cheers

Hey...I know You, LOL..

So Blessed cheers cheers cheers cheers

19 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 pm

srichard

Bless you my Sister..He sets us free

.and He speaks of Babylon...never again will

the voice of the Bridegroom and bride be heard in you.

Proverbs 5 for the lips of an adulterous drips honey..and

her speech is smoother than oil[ the teaching of Holy spirit]

but in the end she is as bitter as gall sharp as a double-

edged sword.Her feet go down to death..her steps lead straight

to the grave

I will save you also from the adulteress,from the wayward

wife with her seductive words,who has left the partner of her

youth[first love]and ignored the covenant she made before God

For her house leads down to death,and her paths to the spirits

of the dead.

she is loud and defiant,her feet never stay at home

now in the street now in the square at every corner she lurks

[think of all bablyon's churches on every corner in town here]

It is written..the woman shall be kept safe through

childbearing,provided she remain a worker at home[but above we

see she never stays at home[with the Lord]Not so for she who

delivers the manchild[salvation of all men]

Psalms 91;3 surely He shall save you from the fowlers snare

and the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers

and under His wings you will find refuge.

Babylon has become a cage for unclean birds...come out of her

my people, lest ye receive part of her plagues

Psalms 55 and 56 I said, O'that I had the wings of a dove

I would fly away and be at rest-I would flee far away,and stay

in the desert; I would hurry to my place of shelter,far from

the tempest and storm.

therefore I am going to allure her...I will lead her into the

desert and speak tenderly to her.There I will give her back her

vineyards[my own vineyard I have not kept] and make the valley

of Achor a door of hope.There she will sing as in the days of her

youth.as in the days she come up out of Egypt. In that day,declares

the Lord, You will call me ,My Husband, and no longer call me,

My Master...

20 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:47 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Yesterday when I first read this thread, I was led not to make a comment about it. I started turning it over in my head and trying to understand why I had this feeling. After first bringing it to Christ, I also called a very dear friend.

With what I have come to understand in my past, the word “of” says to me belonging to, whereas the word “by” says from, when I think about the difference in the two, “doctrines of demons” and “doctrines by demons” I see a difference in them as – belonging to that from which it originated “of” and that from which it is passed down “by”.

“doctrines of demons” originated in the past, but “doctrines by demons” is what is passed down from generation to generation, which in turn keeps the past alive in the present and by that, it can keep us blind to seeing our future, that what is meant to be since before the foundation of world.

It was not until after this morning and what I experienced, that it made perfect sense to me. Those who are brought into Christ, by His hand, in any given moment in the present, our memory of yesterday becomes pale in comparison to the moment we are in, but also that the moment we are in will become pale in comparison to what is ahead of us.

For me it is understanding the term “a state of being” as if time itself does not exist and that is because in each given moment, given to us by Him, is the past, present and future all at once. Always seeing the process of “from darkness to Light to Purity” in any moment we LIVE in this realm.

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

21 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 am

cross-eyed

srichard wrote:lol!!! I know it..get carried away in the spirit!!

shall we see where their dovecotes are?

my dove..in the clefts of the rock,in the hiding places

of the mountainside,show me your face,let me hear your voice.[hidden in Christ]

you who dwell in the gardens,with friends in attendance

let me hear your voice.

I'll stop here....love it!!!

He told us..satan would try us..and cast some of us in

prisons for ten days. Babylon has many spiritual prison

houses..cramped dwellings for sure..but He visited us

even in prison...and come and set us free.

He broke through the gates of iron and bronze...

to set us free...that the 'gates' of hell should not

prevail against us.

In prison for ten days . . . the law . . .it brings us into bondage, especially when we continue to try to fulfill what has already been fulfilled.

22 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 am

cross-eyed

jugghead wrote:Yesterday when I first read this thread, I was led not to make a comment about it. I started turning it over in my head and trying to understand why I had this feeling. After first bringing it to Christ, I also called a very dear friend.

With what I have come to understand in my past, the word “of” says to me belonging to, whereas the word “by” says from, when I think about the difference in the two, “doctrines of demons” and “doctrines by demons” I see a difference in them as – belonging to that from which it originated “of” and that from which it is passed down “by”.

“doctrines of demons” originated in the past, but “doctrines by demons” is what is passed down from generation to generation, which in turn keeps the past alive in the present and by that, it can keep us blind to seeing our future, that what is meant to be since before the foundation of world.

It was not until after this morning and what I experienced, that it made perfect sense to me. Those who are brought into Christ, by His hand, in any given moment in the present, our memory of yesterday becomes pale in comparison to the moment we are in, but also that the moment we are in will become pale in comparison to what is ahead of us.

For me it is understanding the term “a state of being” as if time itself does not exist and that is because in each given moment, given to us by Him, is the past, present and future all at once. Always seeing the process of “from darkness to Light to Purity” in any moment we LIVE in this realm.

Jugg

I don't mind telling you, my head still argues with me on this subject. As I went to bed last night, this has been rolling around as well. The idea that we've allowed so much to be ingrained in us over the years that we've just accepted and even embraced it as "truth". But when the dominoes begin to fall, it affects everything. When I saw my doctrine of satan collapse before me, it went directly to the next domino connected to satan . . .which is the demon issue. I still find the subject "worrying" in my mind from time to time.

23 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Y'Israel

This is why I believe we must prepare the people. For truly our enemies are not flesh and blood. Look at the things that exalts itself up against God. How can there be 6 homes for every homeless individual in america and yet these people remain homeless?

Are we not in the image of God? But we are subjected still. The part I don't get is that we choose to be! I understood Jesus when Be said that if we are unfaithful in the unrighteous mammon, how then can we be entrusted with our true heavenly riches?

He also said that when 3 are gathered in agreement, He is in their midst. This is true in all done under the sun as only God can give the increase. We see this as we have increased tremendously in both knowledge and transportation. The world is but at the fingertips of even a child now on items as simple as a phone.

Yet many people do not enjoy these things because of our love of money.

Psalms 78:40-48

40 How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the desert!

41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

42 They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.

43 How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan.

44 And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.

45 He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.

46 He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.

47 He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.

48 He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.

49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

If the love of money (profit) is the root of evil, then what brings about these evil agents of the Lord is our own mind's love of gain, whether it be by an abundance or lack thereof . This is why we are to test the spirits.

The vessels of dishonor were made to display the plagues of God, and His very wrath.

24 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 am

cross-eyed

Even though I may not be quite as confident in this subject, things still seem to be taking form in me leaning away from traditionally understanding demons to be evil spirits . . .for me, there is but one dark force out there and that is carnality.

And because our minds are bound to the influences of this realm which carnality rules and reigns, we are suseptable to making poor choices as a result. Which again is why it's so important we see the order of godliness within ourselves being Spirit on the throne, soul in submission to the Spirit and our bodies of flesh reflect the order from within.

The realm alone is bound to laws that result in heavenly experiences or hellish ones . . .it all depends on where our minds are at in the alignment. I also believe that we tend to overlook the fact that what happened on the cross didn't just change the visible influences against godliness, but it also, if not even "moreso" affected the invisible forces of darkness as well.

I'm really curious, and I totally respect all of your opinions and this isn't trying to change what you believe God has shown you on these matters . . .but if these demons are just that, and given the destruction they cause, why did Jesus never destroy them when he had the opportunities? When they were cast out of a person, he knew they'd eventually either return to the person or find another.

God loved us so much that he sent Jesus to save us from sin, but he left the demon population intact? I pray this doesn't sound disrespectful, I would really like to know how this is explained.

25 Re: Doctrines of demons . . . on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 am

cross-eyed

Someone just posted this on face book . . .the irony of timing.

Just how far does the demon doctrine go?

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/26/pat_robertson_there_could_be_demons_attached_to_your_thrift_store_finds/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum