APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've added a new thread on the main page

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I've added a new thread on the main page on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

cross-eyed

I've started a new thread . . ."The Mystery of Christ in You" it's not nearly as long as the Revelation one, but I would love to hear any feedback you have on it!! Enjoy.

2 Re: I've added a new thread on the main page on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 pm

cross-eyed

Uh oh . . .it didn't take it . . .NUTS!!! I'll try again later today.

3 Re: I've added a new thread on the main page on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Holly1

Phew I thought maybe I just couldn't see it. I saw the thread title and got really excited. I can't wait to read it! I keep saying to Father, I am so completely spiritually blind Lord lol and I often feel stupid especially reading other peoples posts and seeing the depth of spiritual insight that is just not present in myself as of yet lol. But I know that I have about as much power over my spiritual blindness as a person who is physically blind has power over their blindness, and I know there is only One who can open the eyes of the blind and I trust Him to do so in His own time, as He makes my eyes become able to "adjust to the light". Smile

That being said, He has often used other peoples writings to open my eyes and when I feel a special pull towards an article or book I know that it's usually Him. So I will keep checking back to see if it's been put up. Thanks Nathan for posting it!

4 Re: I've added a new thread on the main page on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 pm

cross-eyed

I'm not sure what's going on with it . . .I've reposted it and it comes up with a screen that says the forum is down for maintenance . . .try again later . . . I may cheat . . .I may just post it on another thread and have Scherryl put it on it's own . . .I have to get back to work so I can't save it much longer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum