APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tape Nineteen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tape Nineteen on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

cross-eyed

In continuance of where we left off in Revelation 13, we’re resuming our study as we look at what John saw concerning the antichrist. Traditional teaching has taught the antichrist as a physical person that’s to come and in essence, rule the world during the 7 year tribulation. But when you approach Revelation, or any other Biblical book for that matter, from a life perspective as opposed to a law perspective, we’ve learned the truth is that there is no 7 year tribulation, just as there is no rapture to take place. And the antichrist is not a man, but a spirit. And it’s not something we’re waiting for, but it’s been here all along.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

Analogy of Animals
John goes on to give a detailed description of the characteristics of this beast by describing it’s appearance. Each comparison he uses to that of animals symbolizes the inner truth of this beast. The leopard refers to it’s swiftness, the bear’s feet refers to the ferocity, and the lion’s mouth refers to the tenacity of the spirit at work. It’s description also comes in threes.

We’ve covered all the characteristics earlier that historically speaks of the Roman empire and it’s domination and occupation of not only all of Europe but also the holy land, Palestine. Because Israel was under this Roman occupation even during the time of Christ. So John sees this empire in the form of a beast rising up out of the see as the peninsula of Italy rises up out of the sea. As you’re standing on the island of Patmos and look toward Rome, this is the appearance that it gives you.

Beasts
We know that whenever we see this word “beast” that there is something even greater implied as we see in Genesis that it speaks of the serpent being more subtle than all the “beasts” of the field.” We have this law of first mention of who this beast really is, he’s the serpent in the garden. But now in Revelation, he’s evolved into a dragon. Just as the serpent started in the garden, he’s loose in your garden. Corinthians says that you are God’s “husbandry” you’re God’s garden. The song of Solomon says that you are a garden enclosed.

Garden of God
God does everything in a garden. He started in a garden with the first Adam. The last Adam finds himself, in a garden. It’s where he spent the last hours of his free life in prayer and he also gave us his resurrection in a garden tomb. The first Adam took the first garden and made it a graveyard. But the last Adam took a graveyard and made it a garden. This is why the woman who came to bring perfume and incense to the tomb and she sees a man, who was the resurrected Christ, but she assumes he’s the gardener of the graveyard.

When he opened his mouth and spoke, she immediately recognized his voice but her assumption of who he was didn’t change in terms, but it did in meaning. Her assumption of him being a gardener was correct, what changed is that it went from a gardener of graves to a gardener of life. Jesus is our gardener, amen?

Beast of Generations
But this beast we read about here in this verse of Scripture is not some person that is to be a personification of Satan in the flesh in the last days. He’s manifested in people through out the ages. He was obviously manipulating Nero’s mind in John’s day but he’s also used other forms. The word “beast” itself, in Genesis 3 as we mention and in Ecclesiastes 3 it refers to the beast again as man’s nature. That man’s nature at best is a beast. When Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 talks about the struggle he had when he was in Ephesus, he refers to wrestling with the beast at Ephesus.

He wasn’t implying wrestling with animals, but he was speaking of wrestling with spirits of men. The most graphic illustration in all the Bible concerning the beastly nature of man, is in the 4th chapter of Daniel. Nebuchadnezzar became a beast and his fingernails became as claws and his hair grew long and straggly. His whole body looked like feathers. This man was walking around out in the field eating grass like a beast. This is not some metaphor, this man literally became a beast.

What was it that caused this man to come to such an atrocious physical state? From a king to an animal, it was the beastly nature that was manifested in him and it was his pride. He had this dream of a man with a gold head and arms of silver and thighs of bronze, legs of iron and feet of clay and steel. He didn’t know the interpretation of this so he went to Daniel who revealed the meaning of it. He was the head of gold. And as the value of the statue’s make-up or substance went down, from gold to silver to bronze and so forth, these were the kings that followed Nebuchadnezzar

The bottom line here is that he saw an image through the dream. And when he wakes up from the dream and winds up building that very image of himself for people to worship. That’s what we want to talk about here in Revelation 13. There’s so many people that think that Revelation is all new material. But it can all be found in the Old Testament prophets. A thing I keep repeating is the reason why we need to understand the historical value of this book is because whenever John hears the voice speak, God is speaking behind him, he has to turn around to even see. Revelation isn’t what’s coming in the future, but what’s behind us, the finished work of the cross.

Editor’s Note
Another thing that is so detrimental to the church is the exact same thing that Nebuchadnezzar did after he not only had the dream, but it’s interpretation as well. He took a spiritual truth, and with his own hands, tried to “preserve” as well as “enforce” it on the entire existing world under his power of that day. God showed him through an illustration of a statue of the coming events and he took the one that pertained to him, the head of gold, and he turned it into an Idol. A revelation, a ministry, a promise, and with his own hands, he turned it into an idol. Then forced everyone else to bow down to it as well.

For me, this sounds much like the same process many churches follow as we speak. They were created from a revival, or a prophecy, and they turn that intimate experience into a man-made statue and proclaim to the world, this denomination, this movement, this belief system, philosophy, doctrine, is the one that all people should bow down to. Can you see what I’m saying? I’m not proclaiming we should avoid attending a church, I’m saying we need to be careful how much emphasis we put into those churches we attend. That incident on the mount of transfiguration was not an accident. We need to identify with Jesus ONLY, not have a tabernacle built for enforcing laws, or have a platform, a branch of denominations emphasizing prophecies, but Christ alone, and him crucified.
End of Edit

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Comparing with Daniel
Verse 14 depicts what we just explained happened in the book of Daniel. Is this verse then referring to that specific experience? No, it’s showing the pattern of the enemy. Satan takes advantage of imagery. That’s why they say a picture is worth a thousand words. That’s why movie theaters are packed weekend after weekend. Controlled imagery equals power. Our minds are trained to follow the storyline of imagery. This second beast is an image of the first. What is the first beast again? It’s your carnal mind. And the second? It’s the image of your imagination.

The historical fulfillment of all this, of course the Roman emperor of that particular period and time did erect to himself an image to be worshiped and required everyone to worship this image. JUST LIKE NEBUCHADNEZZAR if they didn’t bow to it, they’d be killed. If they didn’t refuse their commitment to Christ and submit to this law and worship this image of himself, this name that was on his forehead, the emperor had the word “Augustus” engraved in the crown that he wore on his head. The word Augustus means God.

In fact the Caesars taught that they were descendants of God. Most of them taught that they were immaculately conceived. This is not theory, this is historically accurate. That’s the historical perspective. Now let’s take a look at what it means in terms of revelation in it’s present truth. Looking at it in reverse order. In verse 18 we are taught that this is referring to a computer chip inserted under your skin or a bar code of some sort that the entire population is going to have to experience in the end time. Now, technically, I can actually see this happening. I do know there are experimental tests being done surrounding this very thing. But what I want the church to understand is, regardless of whether or not it happens, it’s not connected to the mark of the beast.

Do you know they said the same thing about your social security number? Then they said the same thing about your credit card, next it was your ATM card, it will continue. As long as the church feeds itself on that spirit, it will continue to give them more and more diversions from the truth to keep their attention away from the power-source that’s been promised to every believer. That’s one of the compromises we discussed recently that the wolf in sheep’s clothing has been spreading through the body of Christ.

The Number of Man
It’s unfortunate that we’ve been taught those sorts of things because that’s not what the Bible implies. He says whoever has wisdom and understanding, let him count the number. For it is the number of man. Man was created on the sixth day. He was instructed to work 6 days and rest on the 7th, it’s the number of labor. Man’s an average of 6 feet high, he’s carried by 6 pallbearers and he’s buried 6 feet deep. The number 6 is stamped all over man. It’s an incomplete number, it’s one short of 7.

The lampstand in the tabernacle of Moses has a central shaft with six branches, without that central shaft, which is the highest of the other six, the entire lamp-stand would be incomplete. He is the vine and we are the branches. Without Christ we would be incomplete. So this number six is also found throughout the Old Testament. When you come back to this image, in the book of Genesis, God’s original intention was to have a man made in his image. Once God begins to create a man in his image, there is another image being produced in the earth.

Two Images
We use the cliché that “image is everything” and there’s a very subtle message lurking behind that mindset isn’t there. Image is everything. Not the clothes you wear or the car you drive. If God’s original intention was to create a man in his image and procreate and fill the earth with his image, then where do we find through Scripture of this other image being produce? Because we have this constant battle between the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent don’t we.

This image that was made by the king of Babylon, he was the personification of Satan. The roots of this whole kingdom go all the way back to a tower called Babel. This mighty city called Babylon, in the Old Testament in Daniel’s time, had come to dominate the whole world. So he makes this image of himself and he requires men to fall down and worship it also. Now, the church does know that passage well. This is when Daniel was thrown into the lion’s den. This is when his three friends are thrown into the fiery furnace.

All these things are great to teach to the young, but the mature should see there’s a pattern being laid out here that God is giving us a roadmap of how the enemy works. He’s showing us the most used routes the enemy takes to try to defeat the bride. That pattern here is the church cannot allow the beast, the carnal mind, to dominate the world, the earth of the believer. When our imaginations form images within us, we immediately attempt to conform others to our own images.

Revelation of Goliath
The number of the beast in Daniel 4 also has the number of 6 on it as well. It was 60 cubits high. This isn’t coincidence. Back up a little further and read in 1 Samuel 17 and see the seed of the serpent manifesting itself again in a giant called Goliath. The number six is all over him. Those giants had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. This is the antichrist in overdrive. He stands six cubits high and a span. The Spear head on the end of his shaft weighs 60 sheckles. There’s six all over this image that is blaspheming the children of Israel and of their God.

Blaspheming
Blaspheming. . . sound familiar? Isn’t that what the beast is doing here in Revelation 13? Goliath, what does Scripture say he does? Every morning, he comes out and taunts the forces of Israel. He walks up and down this valley and blasphemes the God of Israel. The armies of Israel are always mustering to come against him but nothing ever comes of their intentions. This is very indicative of the church today isn’t it. All we’re doing is mustering and never really engaging the enemy. We’re always talking about it but we’re never really engaging him ourselves. We’re quick to assess the abilities of others to go and do the job, but we ourselves justify our reasons for not putting ourselves to the task of filling the need.

Goliath = "splendour"

VALLEY OF Elah = "An oak"

Eliab = "my God is father" or "God is father"
Abinadab = "my father is noble" or "my father is willing"
Shammah = "astonishment"

Ephes Dammim = "edge of blood"

So he’s walking up and down in this valley and he can only go so far because the name of the place that they’ve encamped is called “Ephes Dammim, which means the edge of blood. Goliath could not cross the blood-line. That’s why he stood out there for 40 days (too easy) prancing around what we’ve envisioned to be the front lines of the battle. But the truth is, he used his mouth to cover up his boundaries. His boasting intimidated the army because they didn’t understand his limitations. He had no power over Israel, and David’s relationship with God was such that he immediately recognized that.

The dragon has been defeated by Jesus but he still has a mouth. That’s why he was called the accuser of the brethren and not the ruler of them. He can’t rule over us because that power has been taken from him on the cross. But instead he uses his mouth to fill us full of lies and false doctrines so that neither of us have any power. He has no power to steal life from us, but we’ve no power to reproduce life in others.

But he’s got six all over him. It’s also interesting that death doesn’t come to him from any other source than a smooth stone from a near-by flow of water. One of five stones. By a shepherd named David this man upon whose throne that Jesus himself would sit. Jesus is called the son of David. Prophetically he stands there and plays out the whole scene of what’s going to happen on the cross. Because this stone, which we all know also represents Christ, was released by the hand of David and it went into the forehead of Goliath.

Mark of the Beast
So, from the hand of love, Christ is catapulted, launched, released and he makes a straight path to the mind of Goliath, the beast, or, man. That’s where the mark of the beast is, it’s in our mind. Think about this. The mark of the beast. That phrase has been misunderstood and misinterpreted more than any other phrase. It’s taken center-stage of the church’s last day’s theology. It’s been blown out of such a proportion by the religious that the end result of it’s understanding has no resemblance at all of it’s original meaning.

Look at it this way. When a lumber company goes into a timber to log it out. The first thing they do is carry a can of spray paint and spray a mark on the trees they want to cut down. In the house of God, he marks the ones that he wants left standing. To have the mind of Christ is to have the mark of God. So, along comes the guy with the machinery to cut down the trees. He doesn’t spend any time at all analyzing the nature of the tree, he simply looks for the mark.

Editor’s Note
That’s one way to look at it. For me, as a hunter, I can see a different analogy that explains it even better. It happens every year around late October. When I go out into the timber, I can tell you where the bucks have been the most by looking specifically for their mark. Using either their feet or their antlers, often times it’s both, they will clear a patch of dirt on the ground from any leaves, sticks, etc. This is their calling card for the does in the area. Another observation to see where the bucks have been is by looking for saplings. Bucks use them to rub the felt off their antlers and they tear up the saplings pretty badly sometimes.

The enemy does the same thing, he tears up our earth and leaves his mark on the scar, and then our minds wander through our wilderness, just like a doe through the timber, and our minds are drawn to these marks left in our earth, and we leave our scent on them and when we continue playing that game, we eventually end up sleeping with the enemy. Intentional or not, that’s what comes out in the long run.
End of Edit

Application
Okay, Scripturally, Satan does the same thing. You can see his mark. But he didn’t invent this strategy he just duplicated it. God is the creator of all things. Jesus said you will know they’re my disciples by their fruit. My fruit is God’s mark on my life. However, my fruit can also be Satan’s mark on my life. Sin is the mark of Satan. Goliath’s actions show the mark of the beast. The mark of man. The mark of sin. The mark of the beast, the mark of man is in the mind. The mark of the beast is the number 666 . .it’s the number for man. Your carnal nature, your carnal mind is the mark of the beast.

Stone Piercing the Head Wasn’t Enough
David takes the sword, which is to say the spirit of God and removes the head from Goliath. Many of us, like the earlier part of Revelation 13 have had a deadly wound to our heads. Meaning that we’ve experienced the power of life through Christ which mortally wounded our carnal minds because my mind is “renewed” by Christ. But that wound had been healed. See, a lot of us have had certain truths to penetrate us and hit us between the eyes there are certain things that have lodged in our minds, but our minds have not been completely severed.

What “Is” the Mark?
It’s not enough just for certain truths to be released and “find the mark.” There has to be a complete work of the Word and the Spirit of the Lord in our lives to where there’s a total removal of our head of our way of thinking. Until there’s actually a point when I can’t remember what I used to think. It’s no more my “logic” it’s his “logos”. You see it in Goliath, and in Nebuchadnezzer. It’s not going to be some object erected over in the middle east in some newly constructed temple. If you haven’t gathered by now, what I’m trying to tell you is the mark of the beast is a present reality. It was a past reality, and it’s also a future reality.

IT’s the attempt of the enemy to create in you an image other than the image of Christ. He wants to mark your mind with something that will cause you to walk according to the dictates of the flesh rather than walking to the spirit of life that is found in Christ. Christ is the image of God. Repeat that. What is antichrist? Any other image other than Christ. That’s why I covered this at some length earlier about the fact that image is everything. Even though the world has it’s own perverted interpretation of what that means, image truly is everything.

Most of us are seeking for the wrong kind of image. A lot of the faith teaching that we hear today doesn’t really create Christ-esteem, instead it creates self-esteem. I don’t need selfesteem, I need Christ esteem.

1 John 2
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

The last time? This already is in the face of our proclamation that it is we who are living in the last times. We try to clean all of that up by stating we’re living in the last of the last days. We compared Joel 2 and Matthew 24 of the fact that “that generation” Not us, but them, would see the “signs of the coming of the Son of Man” And with Peter’s first anointed sermon, he quoted Joel 2 and stated that Peter’s days were the days Joel was speaking of. The last days started 2,000 years ago. They’ve nothing to do with the current theory of the great Tribulation.

Then here, he goes on to tell you who the antichrist is. It’s not any one individual, but it is the mind of the carnal man, it is the mark of the beast, it is the serpent, the dragon, it is Satan.

1 John 4
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (not “has”) is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

What is the spirit of antichrist?
Every spirit that will not confess that Jesus is the messiah. The word “confess” does not mean to admit something. It means to agree with something. The spirit of antichrist is the spirit that will not permit us, or that we will not be willing to agree that Christ has come in the flesh. “in your flesh”

The antichrist does not want you (that which is against Christ) to come into and embracing and acceptance of the fact, it doesn’t say Christ “has” come in the flesh, it says that Christ “is” come in the flesh. We got to understand that the antichrist is not some spirit that is over in the Middle east in one individual or hiding in Europe right now. No, the antichrist is in this room right now. Does that make you paranoid.

You rode home with the antichrist this morning. The antichrist is between your ears. It’s against anything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. Bring into captivity every thought, 1 Corinthians 10, every thought to the obedience of Jesus Christ and cast down vain imaginations. (images) anything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. Am I suggesting that you may have the mark of the beast in you? Or that I may have the mark of the beast in me? That’s exactly what I’m saying.

The mark of the beast is in your mind. How many of us have ever had problems with pride? Have you ever read in your Bible that the carnal mind is at enmity with God?

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Crucifying the Mind
The reason why Jesus was crucified, not just on any hill, but on a hill called “skull” is because there has to be a death in your mind so that “his” mind can be in you. We’re to have the mind of Christ. We were born with the mind of antichrist, otherwise, there wouldn’t be a need for my mind to be renewed “in” Christ. “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.” What was Paul talking about here? He is talking about having the mind of Christ as opposed to the mind of the antichrist. You’re born with the mind of antichrist, everything in your thinking is against Christ.

You’re setting there with your Bible open right now and your spirit is willing but your flesh is weak. You’re hearing truth and your spirit is reaching up for it but the carnal mind is warring, analizing because the carnal mind is full of “log-ic” not the “log-oss”. When Paul said he wrestled with beasts at Ephesus, what was he wrestling with? We wrestle not with flesh and blood but with powers, and principalities and spiritual wickedness in high places and we think that has to do with spiritual wickedness that has something to do with an atmospheric high place.

No, it’s high places in your mind. That’s why in 2 Corinthians 10 he tells us to “cast down” vain imaginations and everything that exalts itself “above” the knowledge of God. It really bothers people when you tell them the antichrist is working in their mind. This is why we have to have our shepherd, Jesus, that’s the reason why he puts you under good shepherds who will be faithful to bring down Goliath in you.

1 John 4
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world

What Does it Mean to “Confess”.

We have no problem accepting the fact that he “has” come in the flesh. Our problem is confessing, we won’t confess. I know you’ve confessed that Jesus is Lord when you’re born-again. But everyday of your life, what comes out of your mouth is in argument with who Christ says who you are. “I’m no good, I’m not worthy, I’m a failure . .etc. and like I’ve said, when you confess your sin do you think that’s when God finds out? No, it’s just you coming into agreement with what he already knows about you.

Philemon tells us that God wants us to get to the place where we acknowledge every good thing in us is in Christ Jesus. This is why I told you earlier I grew up on a diet of legalism of always being taught of what I wasn’t; what I shouldn’t do; where I shouldn’t go. I wasn’t taught who I was in Christ or more importantly, who Christ was in me. Now, this isn’t to say that over the course of all that time where you’d occasionally hear a sermon or two on it. But the emphasis was never on this as much as it was on how much we have to work to maintain our salvation in such matters.

That’s a very important line of thought to pursue because most of the teaching in modern-day charisma is all about who you are in Christ but that is really skirting the issue which is who Christ is in you. Christ “in” you is the hope of Glory. We’ve taught that the hope of glory is when you die and go to heaven or when the rapture comes and whisks the church away just as tribulation and terror is released on earth. But the real hope of glory is when you find out that Christ is in you and you’ve confessed that he has come in “your” flesh.

I’m talking about the “on-going” incarnation of Christ. He was the Word that became flesh, we are the flesh who’s becoming the word. He is the head, we are the body. “What?” Paul said, “ Know you not that you “are” the body of Christ?” As he was, so we are in this world. 2 Corinthians 4, Christ is the image of God and everything in my mind is anti that. I only have the image of myself. To make this practical, I can tell you that all my life, I’ve grown up with a certain image of myself, just as all of you have. That image started even before I could talk. It started as I began to look for who I was in the eyes of my natural father.

Image “in” His Eye
You know the Scripture says you’re the pupil of his eye? Or the apple of his eye? The word apple there means the pupil. If I look close enough and focus hard enough on the pupils of your eye, I can see my own reflection. That’s why it says we’re the apple of his eye. It’s because we need to be looking into God’s eyes and not into the eyes of someone else who will reflect the wrong “image” to you. They’ll reflect and antichrist image. You need to seek the face of God, and not his hands.

2 Corinthians 3
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty

Opposite of Controlling
We’ve been talking about the spirit of the antichrist, now we’re talking about the spirit of the Lord. And the spirit of the Lord brings what? Liberty. You know what everybody thinks that Scripture means? They connect the word “liberty” to their worship and camp on the fact that God’s spirit gives you liberty to let it all hang out in worship. No, that’s just one facet of it. If that is all the liberty that I had, I’d be most miserable because liberty, especially liberty from God is not just confined to one place. It’s not confined to a feelilng. Liberty is a spirit. It’s a whole new disposition. We don’t need the acceptance or affirmation of others in the flesh because the spirit of the Lord is Liberty and that is IN me!

I was accepted before I was even born! Liberty, many think that means license. That means to do whatever I want to do whenever I want to do the way I want to do it. No . . .that’s all about you, the flesh, the carnal part of you. We’re talking about where the Spirit is Lord, there is “liberty”.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

With open face, if you back up to verse 14 you see him stating that their minds are blinded to this day. I don’t see with my mind do I? Oh yes you do. You don’t see with your eyes you see with your mind. If you take any two people and show them both the same exact thing and ask them to describe what they saw. Even though their eyes saw the same things, their minds saw two different things. Because our minds interpret the things our eyes are seeing. We don’t see with our eyes. Where’s the mark of the beast? It’s in the mind.

If the mark of the beast is in the mind then it causes me to see all things from the perspective of bondage which I then project bondage on others. It affects everybody that’s why we see in Revelation 13 he refers to the small and the great, the rich and the poor. This is something that affects everyone.

Removing the Veil
But we with open face are without a veil. That’s what the word revelation means. It simply means unveiled or to unveil. There’s two things being unveiled so far. Revelation the book, chapters one through twenty-two, the opening of the book says this is the revelation of Jesus Christ, the unveiling of Jesus Christ. We know the veil was torn from top to bottom in the temple the day that Jesus said it is finished and his dead body was lowered down from the cross, an unveiling happened there. But the other place is in our minds.

These veils hang in our minds keep us from seeing who Christ is in us. “beholding as in a glass” the more appropriate term here for glass is actually mirror. Looking into the mirror the glory of God, we are changed into the same image from glory to glory even as by the spirit of the Lord. How am I changed? I’m not changed by personal discipline. I’m not changed by personal devotion. I’m sorry, you can fast for 40 days at a time and not change one bit. You’re not changed through discipline or devotion. You do not become more like Jesus . .in fact, here’s a shocker, Jesus doesn’t want you to live for him, he wants to live “in” you!

I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ “in” me. And the life that I now live, I live by the faith of the Son of God who gave himself for me. It’s not I, but Christ lives in me. Most churches will teach and preach on how we should live “for” Jesus and that’s why they’re always wore out and frustrated, failing. Crashing and burning and disappointed in themselves. That’s why so many young people are out there now out in sin saying to themselves “ya, I blew it. I had my chance with God and I failed. I’m too far gone now. There’s no way I could go back to the way it was because people would look at me differently from now on. “

Temptation is Not Sin
“This must be who I am now. I found myself in the back seat of a car and I lost my virginity and so I must be a whore.” And just because of one incident, they’ve not been taught there’s a difference between temptation and sin. Temptation and sin are not the same thing. “Let no man say when he is tempted, he’s tempted of God. But every man is tempted. Right? Even Jesus was tempted. But because they haven’t been taught to focus on the image of Christ, they’ve instead focused on that antichrist, against the anointing.

They don’t understand that just because the Bible says a righteous man falleth seven times but he gets up again. They don’t have an anointing image in their minds. Their heads have not been anointed with oil. They have a mark in their minds they can’t erase. This isn’t about being soft on sin, but I have more faith in the seed of God than I do in the seed of the serpent. I wasn’t born again with a corruptible seed but of an incorruptible seed by the word of God which liveth and abideth forever.

Proverbs 24:17
16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief

Falleth” = naphal {naw-fal'}
To fall, lie, be cast down, fail
a) (Qal) 1) to fall 2) to fall (of violent death) 3) to fall prostrate, prostrate oneself before 4) to fall upon, attack, desert, fall away to , go away to, fall into the hand of 5) to fall short, fail, fall out, turn out, result 6) to settle, waste away, be offered, be inferior to 7) to lie, lie prostrate
b) (Hiphil) 1) to cause to fall, fell, throw down, knock out, lay prostrate 2) to overthrow 3) to make the lot fall, assign by lot, apportion by lot 4) to let drop, cause to fail (fig.) 5) to cause to fall
c) (Hithpael) 1) to throw or prostrate oneself, throw oneself upon 2) to lie prostrate, prostrate oneself
To Fall = kashal {kaw-shal'}
o stumble, stagger, totter
a) (Qal) 1) to stumble 2) to totter b) (Niphal) 1) to stumble 2) to be tottering, be feeble
c) (Hiphil) 1) to cause to stumble, bring injury or ruin to, overthrow 2) to make feeble, make weak d) (Hophal) to be made to stumble e) (Piel) bereave

Behold, Will Change You
And just because I’ve failed doesn’t mean that this seed will not produce in me. “how are we changed?” How does he say we’re changed? By beholding him! We’re changed into the same “image” of God by “beholding him. Remember God’s original intention was to have a being created in his own image. It’s still his design to have a man in his own image. Does this mean that God is going to create another Adam? No, he started another Adam 2,000 years ago. 1 Corinthians 15 talks about the last Adam. This last Adam is Christ and he’s not a single man, but a many-membered body.

How are we changed? By beholding Him. There’s a law that says whatever I look at that’s what I become. There’s a passage in Proverbs that states “as a man thinketh, so is he.” As a man what? As he thinks in his heart. You’re not what you think you are, you are what you think. What you think all the time, is what you are. Most of the preaching we hear in the church is focused on “sin” consciousness.

What do you hear on Sunday morning? It’s all about sin and hell and corruption and perversion and how terrible we are. And we wonder why our churches are so filled with sin. I’m not soft on sin, but if you preach Christ to people instead of antichrist, then they won’t walk out with the mark of the beast on their mind. But they’ll go with the mind of Christ and then their body does what their mind has stamped on it.

2 Tape Nineteen Part 2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 pm

cross-eyed

Mark of the Lamb, Not Beast
In Ezekiel, there’s an angel released with an ink horn. He’s going through marking people’s heads. Isn’t interesting that the modern prophesy preachers today are always talking about the mark of the beast and you never hear them talking about the marking of the 144,000 in the eleventh chapter. What about the “sealing”? The Roman Catholics, whenever they approach the altar of their cathedrals or when they’re about to pray, what do they do? They make a sign of the cross through the motion of their hand.

In Ezekiel this angel is released with an ink horn and he’s going through the city and he’s marking the “foreheads” of all who mourn for the presence of God. The word “mark” there is the Hebrew word “tov” which is the sign of the cross. Not to put too much emphasis on demonized people, but there are people who’ve been bound with demons, and they tell you that before they were delivered, they could walk down the street and see Christians from the nonchristians because there was a mark, they could actually see a mark on the forehead of those that gave their lives to Christ. They can actually see the seal of God.

So we are changed by beholding him as a mirror. There are amusement parks that have specialty mirrors. By that I mean they can make the mirror reflect a contorted image. Some make you look super skinny, others make you look super short and heavy. The enemy does the same thing with the Word of God. If you’re looking in the wrong mirror then you’re getting the wrong image. That’s why I don’t want to preach about self-esteem, I want to preach about Christ-esteem. Confidence in Christ, reduces confidence in self. Being dependant on yourself will contort your opinion on life in general. Depending on God and relying on “Christ-confidence” eliminates the mistake of “self-confidence”.

2 Cor. 10:12
12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

If you see him, whatever you look at is what you become. “I behold him and I’m changed.” How many people do you know that are frustrated and they’re trying to do it with the wrong image. It’s not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit saith the Lord.” We all want to be holy right? How are we going to accomplish that? We’ll do it the same way the priests became holy. A miter comes down over his head and says “holiness unto the Lord.”

1 John 1
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

World = Mindsets
The word for world there is cosmos. This isn’t dealing with an age, but cosmos is connected to cosmetic. Something that is superficial or putting of a face, a saving of face. This isn’t coming against cosmetics in the physical, but what do the woman say when they get ready to put on their make-up? “I have to put my ‘face’ on”. The word means an arrangement of thinking. The world is not the teraphirma or the planet, the world is a system of thinking between your ears. It’s like the antichrist and the mark of the beast, it’s between your ears. It’s a set of values, the way we perceive things because again, we don’t see things with our eyes, but we see things with our minds.

If we don’t know our identity in Christ, our imaginations will come up with all kinds of different images of ourselves. Christ in you is image that we’re looking for. Not religions or denominations, or doctrines and philosophies.

1 Corinthians 15
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Idol Worshiper
If our focus is always on a horizontal plain, comparing ourselves among ourselves and measuring ourselves by ourselves we are not wise. Even as this message to the church is being given, even as I speak, I see you noticing others nodding in agreement with the revelational things being shared and they’re taking notes and it’s clear they’re in full agreement, and you wonder to yourself what it is you’re not doing that they’re doing because you just aren’t getting it. If you could be half as close to God as others appear to be, maybe you’d get this as well, this is your line of thought now, this is not truth saying you have to be super spiritual to have spiritual vision.

But you’re comparing yourselves among yourselves and measuring yourselves by yourselves. Like Revelation 11, you’re measuring the outer court. That’s not going to change you into the image of God. That’s nothing but idolatry. There’s not a one of you in here tonight that would fall down before some graven statue and burn incense to it but you’re guilty of idolatry every time you come into church and you look at someone else and think to yourself “oh, if I could just be like them”.

The thing that you don’t understand is that is idolatry. You are worshiping the creation instead of the creator. You’re focusing on the gift rather than the giver. If he doesn’t give me breath. Remember it says in Revelation 13 that he gave breath to the image that it could speak. What did God give to his image in Genesis 2? He put his face over the face of Adam and breathed into him the breath of life. And gave his image breath so he could speak. “Oh if I could just worship like so and so, or if I had the give of tongues, interpretation, if I could teach like that . . .on and on, that’s idolatry!

All Are Differently Alike
There’s not a one of you in here that has a fingerprint alike. There’s not a one of you in here that has a hairline alike, or the same body summitry. Every single one of you are unique, there’s not one human being that has graced this planet that is in any way shape or form like you. And you are made in the image of God. We isolate the image of God to gifted people. WE are guilty of antichrist. The word Christ throughout the New Testament is always a plural word, never a singular word. The anointing is greater on all of us than it is on any one of us.

The anointing is a corporate thing, it’s what God has always intended for us to understand. That’s why the Song of Solomon states that he’s all together lovely. But when you isolate him into this individual or into that individual, we’re guilty of idolatry, and these men have feet of clay. It’s antichrist. We set up images in our own hearts and mind and we worship them. That’s why Jesus asked his disciples “who do men say that I am?” Everyone had a different opinion. Then he made it more personal, who do you say that I am?

Paul mentions in 1 Corinthians 15:40 celestial bodies, our focus doesn’t need to be on the horizontal where we’re looking to compare ourselves among ourselves, but we need to see from heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:40
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption

Only Two Adam’s
In God’s eyes, there’s never been more than two men on the earth. The first Adam and not the second Adam, but the last Adam. Because if there’s a second, that’s to imply there will be a third. Everyone of you in here tonight who’s clothed in flesh, you got it from the first Adam because he’s the father of all living. Everyone who within is born-again, you got it from the last Adam. So when God looks at the earth, he doesn’t see the 5 billion and counting on the planet now. He doesn’t see the accumulation of all the others who’ve lived and died since the first Adam was on the earth, but he simply sees two men.

He sees the antichrist and he sees Christ. He sees the first Adam and the last Adam. The first Adam partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and his mind was marked from then on.

1 Corinthians 15
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Christ is the image of God. It’s the way the father sees you and I. It’s the way “he” sees us and the way he wants us to come see ourselves. Not of the earth. God wants to bring us into a revelation that we’ve never seen before of who he is. It’s not to help you feel better about yourself. It’s about you coming to understand that you were born and he’s permitted you to manifest a certain dimension of who he is. Not for your own fulfillment, but for the glory of God.

Romans 8
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren

How many believe in predestination? I do. I don’t believe in it in it’s extreme forms. But I do believe those who he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son.

Colossians 15
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

How the Mark of the Beast Actually Manifests
Hebrews 1 says Jesus is the “express image” of his person. The word “mark” that’s in Revelation 13 that’s received in the hand and forehead this just speaks of man’s motives and man’s makings. There are church buildings that have the mark of the beast on them because the building was built in the honor of some man rather than to God. Some man created the image in his mind and then made it with his hands. The mark was in his head and in his hand.

James 1
19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

This may be a whole different line of thinking, but it’s really inaccurate for us to say for people who’ve gone to the altar and make a confession that Jesus is Lord of their life that their soul got saved. Their soul didn’t get saved. Their spirits got reborn, but their soul will continue to be saved. It’s saved by the engrafting of the word. My spirit is not the same as my soul.

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass

Doing Doesn’t Mean Door-Knocking
Doers of the word, boy has that verse of Scripture ever been made into a religious thing. “Let’s go to the streets and do some witnessing!” “Let’s go door to door and do some witnessing to the heathens.” Right? But the Bible never instructs us to go and do witnessing. It says to “be” a witness. Let your light so shine before men . . . lights don’t make any noise, they just influence people.

So we emphasize everyone to “do” the word and when we haven’t done enough of it, we live under condemnation don’t we. The question is, do you know how the word is done in you? Because it’s not about finding some Scripture and then going out and fulfilling that particular principle. But you are living epistles read by every man. Most times when you’re doing the word, you don’t even realize it.

Isn’t it humbling to have someone approach you and tell you how much something you’d said really had such a profound impact on them and they just wanted to thank you for being obedient to God by saying what you said. As they walk away, you feel great . .but you don’t have a clue what they were talking about. That’s a good thing. That’s when you’re really doing the word.

Interesting also is the fact that verse 23 refers to a man’s natural face. Those that do nothing but feed off of others are the hearers but not doers, they are the same that are stuck on themselves. Life is all about them. The reflection they see in the mirror is not the image of God, but it’s the image of man, the image of the beast of the man within. You’ll know the disciples not by their knowledge of the word, but by their fruits, their actions, their response and reaction to the knowledge of the Word.

Ezekiel’s Revelation
Ezekiel was lifted by the hair of his head, carried by the covering over his mind so-to-speak, and he’s carried over to the temple and that’s where he sets him down. And where there should have been the brazen altar which speaks of the cross because that’s where the sacrifices were made, the blood of animals being shed for the sins of the people symbolizing the blood of Jesus being shed for our own sins. But instead of seeing an altar in front of the temple, instead there is an image, an image of jealousy. We’re always jealous of the image of Christ in someone else rather than seeing the image of Christ in us. We’re looking into the wrong mirror.

If you look at me, at what I reflect to you, or your husband and wife at what they reflect to you . . . what’s the standard question we often ask our spouses when they get unusually quiet? “What are you thinking?”

James 1
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass
Natural- Genesis
1) source, origin
a) a book of one's lineage, i.e. in which his ancestry or progeny are enumerated
2) used of birth, nativity
3) of that which follows origin, viz. existence, life
a) the wheel of life (Jas 3:6), other explain it, the wheel of human origin which as soon as men are born begins to run, i.e. its course of life

Natural = Original
The word “natural” there doesn’t mean what we assume it means in the sense that if I went home tonight and looked in the mirror in my bathroom and see my physical face. It is the word “Genesis” which is to say my “original” face. When I look into the mirror, of his image, when I’m looking at him at his face, then I see my original face. Not the face I grew up with. Most of us don’t like the way our face looks. If I asked right now for everyone to put their driver’s license out in front of them, most would cringe because the worst picture you could imagine is on that little card. We don’t like the way our face looks and we do all kinds of things to our face to make it more pleasant to our own mind.

It’s not just about the way your nose is shaped or that your eyes are too far apart, but you see more than what other people see, don’t you? Because of the image that is there, like and image that’s been burned on a photograph in a dark room. Numbers says, the first thing he tells Israel is when they go in to posses the land, he tells them to remove all the pictures, remove all the images and get rid of all the pictures.

Num 33:52
Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places

1) show-piece, figure, imagination, image, idol, picture
a) show-piece, carved figure (of idols)
b) imagination, conceit

There are pictures that are hanging on the walls of your mind that have been burned there are affect who you are. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could remember the word of God as easily as you can remember those images that have been burned there in your mind? I’m still talking about the antichrist because the antichrist wants to burn the mark of the beast in your mind, rather than letting your mind be marked by the blood of Jesus.

If we don’t have our minds renewed and you don’t embrace the truth, even though I’ve encouraged you and made you feel better about who you really are. That Christ is the image of God and Christ is in you the hope of glory, when you go out of here you’ll forget what your real image is. Some of us all it takes is the mention of our name to remind us who we are. Or tomorrow, when you sit down to right a check and you write out your name, first and last, there’s a subliminal dialing up of everything that you inherited that is innate in you from your own family.

There are truly things like this happening all the time. This has nothing to do with some person over in the middle east that’s waiting to build a temple. That’s not at all what this is about.

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed
26Anyone who sets himself up as "religious" by talking a good game is self-deceived. This kind of religion is hot air and only hot air. 27Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world

I don’t want you to forget this true image. I believe God is really wanting to restore to us our original face. He wants us to see his original face.

True Story
There was a friend who’s a Pastor went to Israel a few months ago and playing the devil’s advocate, he was asking a Jewish man there. He said “Tell me, there’s been a lot of teaching among people in our Christian community and has been for years concerning the rebuilding of the temple here on this site where the original temple was built and the sacrifices are going to be reinstituted and the priesthood also” And the guy just began to laugh.

He said “I don’t know where you’re getting your information from, but do you realize, just from the stand point of getting the land, which is now dominated by the Arab’s and a mosk is currently on it which is the second most holy place for the Muslims in all the world. And there are more Muslims in the world that any other faith. Do you realize what it would take for us to get that land you’re talking about? It would cause a war the world has never known. It’s not going to happen.”

You gotta understand the image of the beast is not going to be set up in some rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, it’s going to be set up in you because “you” are the temple of the Holy Ghost. In 1 Corinthians as well as 2 Corinthians, whenever Paul is referring to the temple, he’s not talking about the temple in Jerusalem. He’s talking about your body. And when John sees the heavens open in Revelation 22 he sees the temple in heaven, he’s not talking about some building that’s built in marble, he’s talking about you that is the temple opened in heaven.

Read this with Spiritual Vision This Time

2 Thess. 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

I want to take just a quick break here, I understand some of you may be weary at this point, but I truly feel that there needs to be an increase in tolerance for the hearing of the word of God. I think we need to do what Paul talks about and learn what it is to “labor” in the word of God. I could jump up here and do a lot of things to maintain your carnal mind’s attention, but I don’t want to talk to your mind, I want to reach your spirit. I could follow all the good laws that have been laid out for communication and have done things a lot different.

But see, we have gone from one passage of Scripture to the next and laid line upon line, put precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and one of the things that has been somewhat of a struggle with some of you is because we have come against the spirit of antichrist.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Remember I’ve told you that Revelation is an unveiling of Christ. He is talking about an unveiling, a revealing of the antichrist. Because in the same day that there’s an unveiling of Christ, there’s also an unveiling of the antichrist.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

These verses have been twisted and distorted and made to be something that is going to happen again in the middle east in the future. But this was written to the Thessalonians 2,000 years ago. It was a present reality, to them. But if that doesn’t make it binding, see what this means to you. When he uses the word “temple” here, there are two Greek words for temple in the New Testament. The word “temple” he’s using here is not the same word used to refer to the physical temple that was in Jerusalem during the days of Jesus.

The word here is the Greek word Nayos. When you do a word study on the use of the word temple, you’ll see when he says “you are a temple of the Holy Ghost,” It’s the same word used in Revelation as the temple where the antichrist stands in the holy place of. It’s the spiritual temple. It’s you, your mind is where the antichrist wants to set up his image to exhalt himself above God. Showing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know that withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming

This is always taught to be connected with the rapture of the church. But understand that whenever he wants to come to you in the brightness of revealing himself to you and he consumes everything in you by the word of his mouth, then there’s an unveiling of the mystery of iniquity that works in you. There’s two mysteries just like there’s two men, we just read about the mystery of iniquity, but there’s another mystery; great is the mystery of godliness that God was made manifest in the flesh. This is the mystery that I’ve been trying to unveil to you now.

Embedded With the Wrong Perspective
That God has not only come in the flesh in the man of Jesus 2000 years ago. But God is coming in the flesh in his people now. “Well,” you say “there’s just not a lot of people in the earth that reflect what you’re talking about.” You know why? It’s because they’ve been taught all their life sin conciousness, they’ve never been taught righteousness of Christ. They’ve emphasized righteousness of men, which is nothing but filthy rags, and they’ve never been taught that they are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus. Mistaken Identity, we don’t know who we are.

Editor’s Note
I’ve often said this very same thing and in the beginning more than now, there have been several that are offended by this kind of talk. Please understand I’m not saying there wasn’t a sermon or two preached on the topic of the righteousness of Christ. What I’m saying is, the emphasis has always been on the filthy rags and not on the righteousness of Christ. This is why we’ve found ourselves trained to throw out anything connected to the phrase “Eternal security”. Our defense is how many times Scripture points out where you can lose your salvation.

Our defense is to expose the negative rather than illuminate the positive. It’s the same when the disciples were arguing over where they were going to sit at with Jesus when they’re all reunited after death. Jesus simply said it’s not for you to know and he changed the subject. The same thing goes here. We get all bent out of shape over the fact that if I lead someone to the Lord and they don’t keep a straight line in their walk, they’ll die and go to hell.

Why does it always have to be about “me”? “I’m” worried about your salvation. “I’m” responsible for your walk because “I” led you to Christ. On and on we go, but the truth is not in my own control, but God’s. Who’s to say this person that I claim is drifting away from God in my eyes, doesn’t find themselves in a life-threatening situation and they call out on the name of the Lord just as they lose their life?

We all need to put in an effort to allow our heads to be deprogrammed of all those sermons and lessons on how to be a controlling Christian. And learn to be enlightening to freedom. Emphasizing the nature of Christ’s grace and mercy, and not the failure and inconsistency of the very ones that Jesus has declared as righteous. ----

Wake up!
We haven’t fully awakened from our Adamic sleep that God put him in to birth bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh. We’re still in a state of spiritual slumber. Isaiah said “Awaken and shake yourself from dust, and arise, shine, for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.” We’re just trying to get you to wake up. There’ve been times when I wake up from a nap and for a minute, I forget what day it is or where I am, the church is the same way. They don’t realize they are “in” the “day” of the Lord. It’s not the 6th day, it’s the 7th. Jesus was crucified on the 6th day but raised on the 7th and in his resurrection he started a new day, which introduced us to the 8th day which is a day of new beginnings.

Just to throw another one into the mix, Nebuchadnezzar’s name equals the total of 666, the number of carnal man. But the three friends of Daniel who’s names were Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, their names add up to 888.

Closing Prayer
Lord, Renew our minds !Renew us in the spirit of our minds. We confess our minds are at enmity with God, our minds want to argue with you, our minds want to question, refute, dispute, anylize, rationalize. I confess tonight my mind has been at war with who you are and who you say that I am. But I confess tonight, I speak now by faith, that I am who you say I am. Whether I feel like I am who you say I am, or not. I let the truth of your word sink deeply into my forehead like the stone from David’s sling. And let it sink into my mind Lord, so deep that it takes every Goliath down that walks up and down the valleys of my mind, intimidating me and excentuating my insecurities. For there are Goliath’s, little baby bullies, giants that have been walking in the valley of my mind that need to be brought down, let them be cast down in me. Let vain imaginations be cast down in me. Let false pride be put away with, false humility, may it be put down. Let everything that I believe about myself be blown away.

Let me believe only what you say about me. Lord, not to come into some false confidence or arrogance, but to come into a confidence that is in you. For my confidence is you and not in my flesh. Christ in me is the hope of glory, the image of Jesus is in me,not the image of the antichrist. Everything that is against the anointing in me, let it be brought down and totally destroyed so that there’s no eveidence of it left.

Lord, most of us feel guilty tonight because it’s just a matter of mistaken identity. In the courts of our minds, the accuser of the bretheren stands there pointing at us and blaming us for things he wants to hold us responsible for. He continues to remind us that we “look” like the guilty one, he has the evidence on us. He has our fingerprints on the things we shouldn’t have been touching.

But Lord, let us not listen to the accuser of the brethren, but let us listen to the voice of the lamb. Our advocate, who steps up before the judge of the courtroom of the universe, and he says “Your honor, the real problem here is that this is a case of mistaken identity. A simple DNA test will prove that my client, my child, is not the guilty one, if you look closely you’ll see it’s not his former image, all things are passed away and all things have become new.

He looks just like me because he’s your son as I am your son. Lord we just believe that all the condemnation is lifted off your people tonight and everything that is antichrist is destroyed. And the rock that was hewn out of the mountain that Daniel saw that is rolling, the kingdom of God, and it strikes the image at it’s feet and causes it to be destroyed.

The kingdom of God is growing in all of us, thy kingdom come, thy will be done . .on earth as it is in heaven. Lord, your word may not be settled on earth, but it is forever settled in heaven. Now let the word in heaven be settled in me, I just declare it’s finish. Let me embrace the fact that it is finished.You said the pure in heart shall see God, let our minds be restored to the original image of purity in every one of us.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum