APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tape Sixteen

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tape Sixteen on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

cross-eyed

Keys, Signed and Signified
In the majority of each of the introductions of the tapes, there is sort of a broad reminder of how we’re to read this book, “signed and signified” as well as other things that have been previously stated. This is no exception in the fact that the reminder here is to touch base on the intent of this study is to focus on specific passages throughout the book and not so much a “verse-by-verse” break down.

After being in this study for 16 sessions, it’s apparent that it would be practically impossible to break down every verse of every chapter. You’ve probably noticed by now that there have been some verses that have not been covered as we’ve gone through the first 11 chapters. It has always been my goal to seek for certain keys for understanding. Once we have those keys, we can then unlock the major truths of revelation of Jesus.

Punctuation not Inspired, Just the Word is
So, as we go into Revelation 12, if you haven’t noticed, the book of Revelation is 22 chapters long. So we are turning a corner here as we go into the last half of the book. If you’ll be sensitive to the subject matter that we’re preparing to cover, you’ll notice that we are indeed, going into the last half of the book. Not just because of the arrangement of the chapters, because the arrangement of the chapters was by no means inspired. The message of the book overall is inspired, but not the punctuations and breaks. That was all added later in the canonizing of the Scripture.

In fact, there are times when you find the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next, the thought and continuity is the same, the break in chapters really shouldn’t be there because the thought hasn’t changed. But we are, going into the last half of the book.

Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Can’t Hear Until You Turn
Before we jump in to this, let me remind you of something that I think sets the perspective of this entire book of Revelation. Whenever John saw these things that we’re seeing now, it’s all as a result of him turning to hear a voice that was behind him. It’s important to understand that what we deal with in Revelation is not entirely or fundamentally what is yet to happen in the future, but instead, it is what has happened in the past. John, everything that he sees in Revelation is a result of him turning to look behind him.

Revising History?
Just as it was with John, so it is with us. There has to be a turning in our perspective so that what we’re seeing isn’t what a denominational teaching brought us, and it’s not the future but it’s the past. Before I can understand what’s ahead of me, I first must comprehend what has preceded me. That’s the reason why, for example, our public schools today have what they call “History Revisionists.” There’s an oxy-moron. How can you revise history?

But in their attempts to shape our future, they want to change our past. If you don’t start right, you don’t end up right and if I can change your perspective of your past, I have then accomplished altering your decisions for the future. If I can change your understanding about where you came from, not just talking about evolution, but simply the history of this nation. If I can change your understanding about how it really happened and I can convince you that what I constructed is more real than what was actually recorded when the events unfolded, I can change where you wind up.

Everything Seen is in Looking Back
Now get this, everything John saw from Revelation 1 all the way to 22 is a result of looking back to what God had done. Now, in verse one, where did this great wonder appear? In heaven. A great sign in heaven. Whenever we read a verse like this, those that think that every verse in this book is to be taken literal, that all these events are not symbolic, but are actually going to happen, they would point to this passage and say “Aha! There’s a verse to let you know that John is saying you can’t take everything in Revelation as symbolism of something else. Some of it is “supposed” to be taken literal.

Great is Extraordinary
But here he’s not saying this is a physical sign or wonder, it is a “great” sign or wonder. He’s already stated at the very beginning that this whole book is a book of symbols and signs. When it says this is a “great” sign or wonder, it’s to help us understand that this is a symbol that is to be central to our interpretation of the rest of the book. In other words, this sign or wonder is above other signs.

Signs are Spiritual, not Physical
Understand again that this is a sing “in the heavens”. He starts off in verse one telling you “where” he’s seeing this sign. “In the heaven’s” is to indicate it’s not a physical sign, but a spiritual one. There will be physical repercussions, you can be sure of that, but the sign itself is a spiritual sign. The Bible says a lot about signs and symbols, colors and numbers also. It’s actually a universal language. No matter what language you speak, the signs, symbols, colors, and numbers, all have the same meaning.

Signs Are Universal Language
For instance, three fingers in the United States has the same meaning as three fingers in Russia. If you as a child “How old are you?” An American child will do the same thing as a Russian child, they’ll both hold up three fingers. See the point? God uses signs, symbols, colors and numbers because the meaning will never change from one culture to the next. In the 2nd chapter of Joel it says that in the last days there will be signs in the heavens and on the earth beneath.

Spiritual Meaning Must Be Heard With Spiritual Hearing
It’s very important to understand that all of creation is screaming at us, trying to get our attention. The things in the visible realm are trying their best to get our attention to help us to understand the invisible things of God. Manifestation is all around you. Speaking of God and his prophetic purpose in you and around you and through you. But we’re not going to be able to interpret these things. “They have eyes to see and see not. Ears to hear and hear not.” If we don’t see things from a heavenly perspective or dimension.

That’s why John is saying this great wonder is in heaven. Isaiah 55 the Lord is speaking of how he communicates with his people. “My ways are not your ways.” “My thoughts are not your thoughts. As high as the heavens are above the earth so are my ways above your ways.” When Jesus said the prayer that he taught to his disciples in the 6th chapter of Matthew, he prayed “thy kingdom come, thy will be done, in earth as it is in heaven. “As it is” as it already is in heaven.

We’ve Always Got it Backwards
You’re not going to understand what to pray until you begin to look at things not from a horizontal plain, but from a vertical plain. We’re always looking at things from a wrong direction. This is what the angels meant when they asked the followers of Christ that watched him ascend into the clouds, “Why are you staring at the clouds?” And again in the tomb, they asked “Why seek ye the living among the dead? The church is too quick to emphasize the outward manifestations rather than concentrating on the cause that comes from the inward before it affects the outward.

Receiving in Faith
I believe strongly that those that are receptive to the fresh word of God are the same ones that can grasp the keys of understanding this book for it’s original intent. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, people who reject the message from the beginning, wrestle and argue all the way through because understanding isn’t given to those that reject God’s truths, even though they are convinced the truths are tainted. This isn’t so much about gaining understanding as much as it is being receptive to what you understand, as well as what you don’t. It’s the receptiveness that makes the difference.

MATTHEW 13:11-14
11He replied, "You've been given insight into God's kingdom. You know how it works. Not everybody has this gift, this insight; it hasn't been given to them. 12Whenever someone has a ready heart for this, the insights and understandings flow freely. But if there is no readiness, any trace of receptivity soon disappears. 13That's why I tell stories: to create readiness, to nudge the people toward receptive insight. In their present state they can stare till doomsday and not see it, listen till they're blue in the face and not get it. 14I don't want Isaiah's forecast repeated all over again: Your ears are open but you don't hear a thing Your eyes are awake but you don't see a thing.

This passage is in the Message translation. It totally explains much easier what King James doesn’t. Verse 12 especially is difficult because it’s not nearly as detailed in it’s translation. It puts it this way. . .

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

Cause and Effect Rejection = Stunted Growth
In reading verse 12 here, it’s saying that those that have understanding, or giftings, or insights, to him, insight will be given. I never could fully understand what that really meant. If I already have it, then why does it say what I already have will be given to me? It does go on to say that what I have will be abundant.

But I often struggle with the words the translators used when this translation was first assembled. It’s just not how our culture speaks today. It’s an argument that I carry with many of the King James passages. I was raised on King James, I’m not attempting to disprove the translation. However, I often wonder how much more we could grow if we were not as calloused toward other translations as so many people in the church often are.

Letting Go of Tradition
So, anyway, I truly believe, King James or otherwise, this passage holds a powerful key to understanding the book of Revelation, from a “life” perspective rather than “law”. It’s difficult to let go of all the traditions that the main-line churches have spent so much time and energy establishing. But the truth is the truth and when the truth points out the fact that I have been led off the original path of understanding, it then becomes my responsibility to act on that new realization. That’s what verse 12 is talking about when referring to a “heart of readiness.”

Reverse Psychology
So, it’s time to react to the new perspective. Like instead of trying to change people from the outside in, LET GOD change them from the inside out. We have our directions all wrong. We want to start outside and work our way in when God wants to work on us from the inside and move toward the outside. We’re trying to read these passage from “down, up” when God wants us to look at them from “up, down.”

Thy Kingdom “Is”
Jesus is saying this is already done in heaven. “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth . .as – it – is – in heaven. Everything “is” in heaven. It’s not a matter of “will be”. In earth everything has to come to pass, in heaven it is already done. “Thy Word is forever settled in Heaven.” (Psalms 119:89) I’m not going to be able to understand what he saw here until I get into a heavenly dimension.

Can’t See the Forest Through the Trees
Here’s another way to look at this. Many of us have spent time in the larger cities and we’ve walked the streets, experienced the ambiance, but then when you go to the airport and as the plane takes you higher above the city and it banks around allowing you to look down on that same city, you realize that it’s impossible to see the same city due to the enveloping smog that seems to have invaded it. The air hangs thick. But you couldn’t see that when walking the streets or driving the automobile because you’re in it. But when you ascended out of it and above it, you begin to see what you had been walking that you couldn’t see when you were walking in it.

Infected Flesh
This is why it’s so important to understand that you usually don’t know when you’re being influenced. So many of us don’t understand how infected we are. There are infectious things that work in our minds and in our spirit and souls. An infection that runs rampant through our body that controls our thinking and how we feel because we don’t understand what’s been influencing us and the reason why we don’t understand that is because we always live on a teraphirma dimension. We always live on an earthly dimension.

Bigger Advantage From Higher Perspective
God wants to catch his church “up”, not away, but “up.” He wants to show the church the cloud of confusion that it’s existing in. You can’t see it until you get into an ascension mode. That’s why we want to keep singing and exalting him and worshiping him because we know that you “descend” a mountain every time you leave here especially if you’re not a worshiper at heart. You descend the mountain, you walk in the valley of your own personal experience and pity every day of your life. And we draw you into praise wanting you to ascend. “Come let us go “up” to the mountain of the Lord. Where he’ll establish his house in the mountains and we’ll walk in his ways and he will teach us of his ways and we will walk in his paths.

This wonder is in heaven.
Not some planet that is beyond the vast universe. I’m not talking about getting into some spiritual plane and taking off and leaving here. John had this experience of heaven and his body never left earth. We used to vigorously sing about “I’m gonna take a trip, in that good ole Gospel ship.” It’s not somewhere over the rainbow of our imagination or even Scriptural minds. Heaven is not a place of space and matter. It is an elevation. It is eternal, it is higher than our thoughts could imagine. But it is real, and it’s within our reach.

A Woman as a Great Sign
Anyway, this woman that he saw was in heaven right? He said this was a ‘great sign’. He saw this woman clothed with the sun and the moon. This causes me to immediately think of the transfiguration of Jesus. The 17th of Matthew and Jesus goes up “On a mountain” there he was transformed into his heavenly state. His face shown like the sun, his garments were bright and luminous and shining. Then we saw Moses and Elijah appeared there as we saw here in the 11th chapter in connection to the two witnesses as they represented the law and the prophets.

Being Clothed Like Christ
One who is speaking to him prophetically of his purpose and the other one is speaking to him of the terms of his death. The way that he was going to die and the power of his resurrection. This woman is clothed in the same kind of clothing that Jesus was clothed in. I want you to understand that what John saw was not necessarily walking out and looking up into the sky and seeing some kind of image like that. He’s seeing things “from” the heavens, not just looking “to” the heavens. And she’s clothed just like Jesus is clothed in the 17th chapter of Matthew.

Another Reference to a Woman
I think I understand why “now” the Bible says that our righteousness is as filthy rags. He’s talking about a woman here and there may be some that may choose to be offended here by what I’m about to say the truth of the matter remains. When the Bible says our righteousness is as filthy rags, the filthy rags that he speaks of is a menstrual cloth. It has blood “on” it but it doesn’t have blood “in” it. I hope you get a hold of that.

I hope you understand that what he wants to clothe and we’re about to examine, is the church. We’re going to see this woman all the way through the entire Bible, she’s the church. God has always put his seed in a woman. We sing about being the bride of Christ, this is without question, the church, the bride. She’s clothed not in her own righteousness or religious legalism. But she’s clothed in the Son. Malachi said that Jesus was the Son of Righteousness that had risen with healing in his wings.

The Moon, Ruler of the Dark
This is about a woman that has had a revelation of a new day. The Sun has come up, it’s a new day. The moon is under her feet, Genesis says the moon is what ruled the darkness of night. She is in an ascended position. The church is in an ascended position with Christ. Ephesians 2 doesn’t say “he ‘will’,” it says “he ‘did’.”

Ephesians 2
1It wasn't so long ago that you were mired in that old stagnant life of sin. 2You let the world, which doesn't know the first thing about living, tell you how to live. You filled your lungs with polluted unbelief, and then exhaled disobedience. 3We all did it, all of us doing what we felt like doing, when we felt like doing it, all of us in the same boat. It's a wonder God didn't lose his temper and do away with the whole lot of us. 4Instead, immense in mercy and with an incredible love, 5he embraced us. He took our sin-dead lives and made us alive (past tense) in Christ. He did all this on his own, with no help from us!

This isn’t anything new that has not yet been accomplished. This is something that’s been done for over 2,000 years. The day that Jesus left his physical body for good hanging on the cross, was the same day that the clothing of the bride was created and made ready for us to “get in” it. If all things are under his feet, as we see with this woman and the moon, then everything is under our feet. Don’t tell me about what’s on your back, tell me about what’s under your feet. The moon, that which rules the darkness of your life is under your feet.

You want to argue that you don’t feel like it’s under your feet? I don’t care what you feel like. This isn’t about feelings, I’m talking about facts. This isn’t about how you think you should feel. The church needs to get a hold of this and realize that life isn’t about me. It’s not about my feelings or my senses. It’s about the fact that I have been given the opportunity to live like a son of God and it’s about time the church started acting like godly children instead of a bunch of earthly children, focusing on whether I get enough attention or not.

So, there is a moon under her feet and a crown with 12 stars in it. This woman is made in the image of her husband which is Christ. This is not hard for the first century believers to understand. They were familiar with previous prophetic usages where a woman was like the church. This isn’t the first place where they saw a woman and the church being compared to each other.

Isaiah 26
15But the living you make larger than life. The more life you give, the more glory you display, and stretch the borders to accommodate more living! 16O GOD, they begged you for help when they were in trouble, when your discipline was so heavy they could barely whisper a prayer. 17Like a woman having a baby,
writhing in distress, screaming her pain as the baby is being born, That's how we were because of you, O GOD. 18We were pregnant full-term. We writhed in labor but bore no baby. We gave birth to wind. Nothing came of our labor. We produced nothing living. We couldn't save the world.

This is just one of many passages. Jeremiah 3 and 4, Ezekiel 16. Song of Solomon 6:10 speaks of this same woman in relationship to the moon. He’s not talking about the moon that comes up and looks so pretty for us at night. He’s talking about the moon that was first mentioned in Genesis that rules over the darkness. From a purely historical standpoint which John is speaking.

Historically Before Prophetically
Again this is one of the most important keys to this book. And that is that we have to learn and understand what it meant for them then before we can understand what it means for us now. We have to understand it historically before we can understand it prophetically. This woman that John is speaking about here is obviously the mother of Christ because she is with child it says in verse one. Which is the exact same expression that was used in Matthew where it explained that Mary was with child.

But this image of the woman or the Mother, goes all the way back to the garden of Eden. Eve was the Mother of all living. Genesis 3 says even though she was cursed, concerning her redemptive purpose, God prophesied to Satan and stated that out of this woman would come a redeemer that would crush the head of the serpent. The serpent that is getting ready to be revealed in verse three that we’ve already read about. That picture becomes a regular thing all the way through Scripture.

The Seed of the Woman Will Crush Your Head
This historical outworking of God’s purposes as he shows the seed of a woman crushing the head of a serpent. In the book of Judges there’s a story about a woman that takes a nail or spike and puts it to the temple of this man Cisera who’s on the run and thinks he’s found a sanctuary in her tent. But while he sleeps, she takes this nail or spike and a hammer and pins his head to the ground. That is a picture or snapshot . . .one of several through out Scripture and we’ll be addressing each of them as we go.

But this is a prophetic picture of how God shows that he’s going to fulfill that completely. Even though every time the head of the serpent would be crushed, it seemed like the wound that he was afflicted with would heal. Over and over you see this as an example in Scripture but before we get into that, I want to remind you that when he speaks of this wonder in the heavens. In Isaiah, the passage we always save for Christmas time in Isaiah 7:14.

14So the Master is going to give you a sign anyway. Watch for this: A girl who is presently a virgin will get pregnant. She'll bear a son and name him Immanuel (God-With-Us).

A Sign in Heaven
So what John is referring to here in Revelation is just a reflection of the same thing Isaiah had said. It was a sign, it was a wonder. John has simply brought together all the woman imagery of Scripture as a composite portrait of what God has done. All through history, all through Old Testament history, you see Israel laboring to bring forth the Messiah. And what does she do? She eventually finds herself in adultery, living as a harlot instead of living as a virgin.

The Bride Becoming as One
As I said earlier, Eve is the mother of all the living who’s seed will crush the dragon’s head. Sarah, Abraham’s wife, has the chosen seed in her womb. Rebecca, Rachael, Jocubed, Moses mother, Hanah, the mother of Samuel all these women, these are portraits of the seed crushing the head of the serpent. But this great cosmic figure that he’s describing here as seen in the heavens, can not be identified simply by looking at one of these individual women. But we have to see the facets of all of them as they in a composite way, show us the images of the church laboring to give birth to the Messiah.

The same thing Isaiah was praying to the Lord in Isaiah 26:17 is speaking of us, of Israel, and of the church. The church has been laboring to bring forth Christ that’s what Israel was waiting for. In John 16 Jesus speaks about the sorrow and pain the woman experiences through labor, but after the baby is born there is great joy, so much so that she forgets about all the pain that she’d experienced in the process of giving birth.

Crying in Travail, More Than Just Pain
And when it states that she cried out in travail, this isn’t just an expression of pain. When she cried out, to me it speaks more than just the wrenching pain and suffering of the contraction.

This woman that is crying out, Romans 8 says all of creation is groaning in travail, waiting in earnest expectation, that means up on your tip-toes, waiting with earnest expectation for the manifestation of the sons of God. That Jesus was the first fruits of many brethren. God wants to conform in us the same image that was in his dear son Jesus. He “was” the only begotten Son. But he’s not now the only begotten son for he as begotten many brethren made in the same image as him.

First Adam, Last Adam
Just like God wanted Adam to procreate and reproduce and fill the earth with his image before he fell, God has brought the last Adam and his name is Christ and even though the first Adam failed in filling the earth with the image of God. The last Adam has not failed. For 4000 years the image of the first Adam reproduced and replenished the earth with the image of this serpent due to his falling to temptation which is the Adamic nature. But the last Adam was born 2000 years ago and he’s becoming a manchild. This is a prophetic cry

Keep In Mind, It’s Spiritual
Keep in mind, all that I’m saying is not from the natural perspective but from the spiritual. All of this happened in heaven. Not a far away place beyond the dark hole at the edge of the universe. But again, heaven is not as far away as you think. Hebrews 12 says we are encompassed about in a cloud of witnesses, which were those that he just went into detail and mentioning names of the great patriarchs that have gone on before us. He states that they are, right now, surrounding us, encompassed about us.

Another Playing Field Comparison
When you go to a football stadium or a baseball stadium, you are sitting in the stands. You’re not on the playing field, but you’re watching the players that are. I can see them and they can see me, there’s not that much of a gulf that separates us from each other. In fact, I’m just seated and they’re still playing. Heaven is not a far away place, it’s just a dimension that’s in our midst, and we’re in it, but we can’t see those that are part of it until we pass through this stage of our life first.

Can’t Get “There” Until You Pass Through “Here”.Just as the priest could not enter into the holy place without first addressing the altar in the outer court, neither can we pass into the heavenly dimension without first living out our lives in this physical one. Romans 1:20, that which we see in the physical has a spiritual meaning or understanding or representation. My life here in the physical is just as life in the outer court. The things that are tangible and physical, are of the first dimension.

The Fear Of The Lord HUGE Key!!!
Just as we saw where Elijah had prayed for his servant’s eyes to be open and he immediately sees angels “encompassing” their tent as they fill the mountain around them, those angels are round about us now! The Word says the angels of the Lord encamp round about them that fear him. Actually, I’ve learned that there are a lot of things that happen to those that fear the Lord.

Psa 25:14 The secret of the LORD [is] with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Psa 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD [is] upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Psa 34:9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for [there is] no want to them that fear him.
Psa 85:9 Surely his salvation [is] nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
Psa 103:11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, [so] great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Psa 103:13 Like as a father pitieth [his] children, [so] the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
Psa 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD [is] from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
Psa 111:5 He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
Psa 145:19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Psa 147:11 The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
Luk 1:50 And his mercy [is] on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Grasping “Heaven”
It is amazing to see the outcome of those that fear the Lord. Psalms 34:7 is the reference to the angelic realm surrounding us. This is the amphitheater I spoke of. We’ve never spent much time or thought in realizing that heaven is not some far away place, but it’s in our midst. It’s just a dimension that my physical eye can’t see. We casually use the term for someone who’s died as “they’ve gone on to be with the Lord.” I understand it’s a hard concept, but the truth is, we’re all with the Lord now, or better yet, he is with us.

Eye Opening Door Into the Spiritual Realm
But for those that do die, they simply make the transformation from physical into spiritual. The spirit inside my body is eternal and it is currently limited to my physical state. The only way it can go from the physical realm and see things in the spiritual realm, is when it is partnered up with the Holy Spirit. Without getting to deeply into this, it works both ways. There are demonic spirits just as there are angelic. And the demonic can lead you into the spirit realm just as easily. The problem is, their goal is for your destruction where as the Holy Spirit is for your maturity in Christ.

At any rate, these things are not openly taught and for the most part, they shouldn’t be anyway. We in our carnal state are more apt to focus on that part of it and let it distract us away from the life of Christ. But we can learn of our spiritual status through Scripture without getting caught in the traps of the demonic and that’s my intent here. Once we evolve into a place where we’re more easily able to see spiritual things, we can then become more effective in our physical lives.

1 Corinthians 2
7God's wisdom is something mysterious that goes deep into the interior of his purposes. You don't find it lying around on the surface. It's not the latest message, but more like the oldest--what God determined as the way to bring out his best in us, long before we ever arrived on the scene

Written in the Stars
I’m not trying to take heaven away from you, I’m trying to show you it’s closer to you than you realize. Our loved ones that have died are closer to us than we think also. I want you to understand everything he’s saying here in relationship to what we understand, generally speaking, to astronomy. How many of us realize that the zodiac if you will, the things that we permit all of the sooth-sayer’s the mediums of the day. The palm readers, the tarot card readers and all these astrological people and we let them explain spiritual matters to our society.

Understand that literally everything they teach and exercise is a perversion to reality. I’m not adept at this subject at all, but this astrological symbolism that John is using here and he calls it a sign when he talks about this woman in the heavens. I’ve already talked about it from a spiritual perspective, so let me talk about it from a natural one. We have had in our life time, in our generation, in the time that we that are here right now, more manifestations in the heavens that all of the generations put together before us.

We forget quickly about them don’t we. We’ve had all kinds of solar and lunar activity that has not happened for thousands of years. And we let it come and go and ignore it because we don’t understand the connection that these things have with what’s going on with the earth. There was a comet that passed by called Hailbop when there was a big confused mess about it coming through our solar system got all clouded as it caused all of us to focus on this strange cult from California group that committed suicide because they believed they were actually going to catch the tail of that thing.

2 Chaoter Nineteen Part 2 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:41 pm

cross-eyed

Sign in the Heavens, Physically
We were focused, see that’s just a ploy the enemy uses time and time again to get us to focus on the things of the earth and not see what it’s real implications truly are. That was a sign. God said he would show signs in the heavens and in the earth beneath. There’s no question about it. In fact, during that same period of time remember what happened? There was an alignment of the planets. You could even walk out at night and visually see them all lined up and you were able to identify them from each other by their brilliance.

Apply the Physical to Spiritual Truth
You ask what does that have to do with spiritual things. Everything in the world! The reason is because as we’re about to see in Psalm 19, these things that are happening up “there” are screaming at us that we are in the middle of God’s divine purpose. For people that think that we’re just bouncing around in this world with no meaning or purpose and whatever happens is fate. They haven’t seen what God is screaming at us from the heavens. Everything we see getting aligned in heaven is screaming of the fact that God is getting things into alignment with his church.

Speaks With Stars
What do stars have to do with that? Over and over and over, even back in as far as Genesis we see where God uses the sun, moon and stars to speak to his children with. When we see Joseph with his dream of seeing his brothers and Father and Mother in his vision by way of the sun, moon and stars bow at his feet. This is a perfect picture of Christ. Everything about his life, when he was sold into slavery, he was reviled by his brothers, they tried to kill him they put him in prison but God brought him out! The same time that he comes out of prison is the same age that Jesus was when he stepped into his manifested glory, Joseph the type of Jesus and the sun, moon and stars bow down at his feet.

All of those things that, the brothers were the 12 stars, the sun and the moon were his parents. What’s that got to do with now. Because there’s so much activity in the heavens right now, hailbop, the alignment and all these other things that are going on that we don’t see in the news or we simply take for granted because it’s not all that popular of a thing to be a star-gazer. But there are so many things that are being seen in the heavens that have never been seen before. Man has been able to study the surface of Mars for crying out loud. This isn’t a praise to man’s ability, it’s an observation of the coming together of the completed plan of God, in our very midst.

We are at the threshold of the day when all the kingdoms of this world will bow down and the feet of the New Testament Joseph and his name is Jesus! Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.

Psalms 19
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun

Government of 12
In reading Genesis, we know who these 12 stars are. The first mention of this term has to do with the brothers of Israel. And we see yet another application here in the sense that there’s a crown on the woman’s head. 12 is also speaks of government. In the New Jerusalem, it doesn’t have 10, 11, or 13 foundations to it, it has 12. It doesn’t have 11 gates or 13 gates, it has 12. We ought to clue in and understand what these symbols mean. Gates speak of authority. “The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church” The elders set in the gates to bring judgment to the people.

Gates of Authority
Whenever Sampson is defeating the terrible city of Gath, he goes up and tears the gates off the city and carried them upon a hill. Another picture of Jesus who tore the gates of the hinges of hell and carried them upon a hill called Golgatha for the whole world to see that he spoiled principalities and made a show of them openly.

The crown sat upon her head.
What the Lord wants to do is put a crown upon your head. We’re not talking about some neat diadem with rubies and sapphires and diamonds in it. He’s wanting to crown you right now. Because we saw in Revelation 1 and Peter say it as well that he “hath” made us which is to say it’s already been done! Many of us are “waiting” to become kings and priests. When Scripture says we’ve already been made kings and priests. If we understood the Melchezidek priesthood of Hebrews 8 and 9 we’d see we’re already kings and priests.

(Quick insertion)
The crowning that God wants to give us is a spiritual crowning. It’s in the same meaning as the verse that says there’s a renewing of our minds when we allow Christ into our hearts. That “renewing” is a spiritual crowning over your mindset.

I’m a Bride . . . NOW!
We’re waiting to die or for a physical rapture where we’ll be carried off to another planet for a seven year meal in celebration for a wedding feast when the reality is, we’re already married to Jesus now! God often would chastise Israel because of their whoredom and harlotry in serving other gods and turning their backs on him. This is the analogy of someone who’s married and one of the parties fail to honor the commitment. But the religious church has taught that we’ll be eating and feasting for seven years where we’ll get our own bright and starry crown and we sit around and polish that thing up every day and we’ll prance around in heaven and parade our crown in celebration that we’ve made it when the reality is, you’ve already been crowned with loving kindness.

Truth Brings Freedom The Crown is Now
God has already put a crown upon your head. I’ve come to announce to you that we live like paupers and dirt and street people. The reason why some can’t accept this is the same reason when bad news comes into their homes that they don’t want to hear. You ever get a bank statement in the mail and you were convinced that the account was totally depleted? You get the statement back and it’s showing you actually have a rather large amount in there and you knew for a fact that you’d cleaned that out months ago. The first response most of us have is, you simply can’t believe it.

And because of that, we cast it aside and due to our unbelief we won’t even capitalize on it and go out and purchase anything because in our minds, it still doesn’t exist. I’m so used to nothing being in that account that when I learn that all this time there actually “was” something in there, and not just a little, but a lot, that because of fear of a mistake by someone else, I’m not going to accept or receive what has been mine all along. What’s that got to do with this?

His Kingdom COME not Go!!
Because God wants to bring us into an understanding. He wants to crown our heads with an understanding of what he has already done. “Thy kingdom come they will be done as it . . .”is” in heaven. I’m sorry, but the flights been cancelled due to inclement weather. It’s not “thy kingdom go” it’s “thy kingdom ‘come’.” We’re not going anywhere, he’s coming to establish his kingdom in the hearts of men.

Truth of Astrology
In the ancient world, this zodiac sign, actually, if I took Revelation 12:1-4, and I went to a man who was an atheist and he is an astrologer, he could identify these verses because he knows the stars constellations. He would recognize that this speaks about verga. Now, before you get nervous about how we’ve come to interpret Revelation and now we’re using astrology and such, remember, man has perverted what God originally established. His original purpose for this was originally pure, the 12 signs of the zodiac were perverted by fortune tellers and what have you.

Wise Men Were Astrologers, Reading the Signs in Heaven
There are a number of good books in the market that will show you how you can see the Gospels of Scripture unfold. In the heavens there are actually constellations of figures of men with pulled bows aimed at the heart of a dragon or serpent. There is even, historically speaking and it can get complicated here if we’re not careful, but that’s the reason why the wise men that came to Jesus, they followed a star in the heavens. These men according to history were really nothing more than astrologers. The magi. These were men who understood the movement of the constellations and their movements and alignment of things in the heavens.

Jesus Birth, Feast of Trumpets
They had been watching and studying, it’s interesting to me that all of this fell during the feast of trumpets. Whenever you take all these things and calculate them together and look at their relationship of how they lay down beside one another you’ll see clearly that it fell at the same time of the feast of trumpets which is an announcement of the feast but also trumpets were sounded whenever a king was coroneted. These men who were kings from the east were coming to worship the King “of” kings because they had enough wisdom to look into the heavens and see a sun-clothed woman.

Applying Physical Stars to a Spiritual Promise
I’m not talking about by revelation, they literally saw in the heavens, a woman, who when the sun came into perfect alignment, looked like she was clothed with the sun. On her head was a group of stars that looked like a diadem or a crown, even to the alignment of the moon. God help us to have the wisdom to see from the heavens rather than looking from the earth. That’s why I keep telling you I don’t have to go home and watch cnn today to see what God is doing in the end time.

Terrorists are In the Church
I don’t have to read the latest periodical or see what is going on in all the tabloids and the fear-mongors and the real terrorists like I’ve told you are not the ones in the middle east, but they are the ones that show up on religious television that scare the hell out of you and tell you we’re going down to destruction if we don’t get our act together. That makes people mad but I’m going to keep saying it. Because the book of Revelation isn’t about the antichrist, it’s about Jesus Christ.

Traditional Revelation Instills Fear
When I heard Revelation taught when I was young it scared me to death. I would even, I was so carnally minded then, but I would pray in earnest for Jesus not to come at least not until I was 16, I was hoping to get a drivers license and a few other carnal privileges before I would be swept away from the earth and disappear into thin air. I’d like to get married sometime. Then when I got a mortgage I prayed “please come quickly!”

God give us the wisdom of those men who came from the east. They came from the east because that’s where the rising of the sun is, it’s the beginning of a new day, who could look up into the heavens and even interpret from the natural configurations of the constellations and actually saw in the heavens this virgo which looked like she was getting ready to have a child because she had been impregnated with a seed. It’s all there in the heavens. There are many books that explain this much better than I ever could. But she was with child.

The Two Women of Revelation
I told you a minute ago that this was unmistakenly speaking of Mary and we have snapshots of this portrayal all through Scripture the picture this shows is the process the coming of maturity in a woman. It’s interesting to me that in the book of Revelation there are two woman, a whore and a wife, a harlot and a virgin. What’s the identity?

The whore is the apostate church, the Babylonian system. It’s not Roman Catholicism like we are taught in the mainline churches. God’s moving in Roman Catholicism. We think because they use purple and all these colors that she’s decked with later on we think that connect her to the Catholic church and the truth is, we’re all guilty of having Babylon in every one of us.

Babylon Isn’t “Them”, it’s “me”.
And we don’t need to point our fingers in condemnation or judgmentalism at the denominations and say “they’re Babylon”. No, Babylon is between my ears. I’m less religious everyday and I’m learning this doesn’t make too many people happy but you know I just don’t care.

Revelation 12
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The Dragon
We’ll be touching on this passage more later, but for now, who’s the dragon? The great red dragon? Verse 9 says it’s the old serpent. Why do you suppose he calls him the “Old” serpent? Because the dragon we see here in chapter 12, started out as a serpent in the garden. It’s kind of like a salamander in your basement turning into Godzilla. If you don’t deal with him and get him out early, but instead you keep feeding him, he’s going to get big in the basement of your house.

Dust-eating Snake
We’re talking spiritually now, but if you don’t deal with the snake that’s loose in your garden and you keep feeding him; how can I feed him? The Bible says in Isaiah that the serpents meat is dust. You’re carnal flesh, your carnal stinking attitude. Some of feed him intermittently throughout the day and not even realize it. When you let some little trivial issue get you all worked up and it brought argument into your home. Or perhaps you were fine until you got to church and then you saw someone you had a bone to pick with and all of the sudden, things got dusty in your house.

That snake comes slithering up out of the basement of your house and he starts feeding on that stuff and he gets a little bigger and a little bigger. Some may assume this is nothing more than an analogy, but this is the Word of God. That snake will crawl on his belly, the curse against him is that he would crawl on his belly and eat the dust of the earth. Now you know snakes don’t eat dust, they eat vermin. So what does this mean? You have to understand the spiritual type. It has everything in the world to do, Isaiah speaks about the meat of the serpent

Isaiah 26
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. 20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21 For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. 27 1At that time GOD will unsheathe his sword, his merciless, massive, mighty sword. He'll punish the serpent Leviathan as it flees, the serpent Leviathan thrashing in flight. He'll kill that old dragon that lives in the sea. 2"At that same time, a fine vineyard will appear. There's something to sing about! 3I, GOD, tend it. I keep it well-watered I keep careful watch over it
so that no one can damage it. 4I'm not angry. I care. Even if it gives me thistles and thorn bushes, I'll just pull them out and burn them up. 5Let that vine cling to me for safety, let it find a good and whole life with me, let it hold on for a good and whole life."

Isa 65:25

Editor’s Note
I can’t help but see from verse 27 on, that this is a picture of the cross. Jesus crushed his head on the cross and we see the same things here. But then look what happens after the cross, a vineyard appears which is the church. In Acts we saw the birth of the church in the upper room. The watering is the saturation of the Spirit. But look at what happens even after the head of the dragon is crushed, thorns and thistles begin to grow, along with the wheat, Jesus parable. But look at the pattern of God again, there’s no removing the vine in order to deal with the thorns and thistles.

In fact, he even emphasizes that the vine not only isn’t removed, but he encourages the vine to cling to him for safety. Safety from what? Safety from the judgment of the thorns and thistles, the removal of them will be a violent one and as they are being pulled from their proximity around the vine, the vine is protected. End of Edit
A Closer Look at Dust
We would do well to spiritually absorb the truth of dust. From the dust you have come, to the dust you shall return. You know what happens when you don’t dust your own house? It can affect your breathing if it isn’t dealt with. A house that’s full of dust is a house that has the smell of staleness. I’m not talking about the stuff that makes you sneeze, I’m talking about your carnal nature.

The problem is Adam never ran the snake out of the garden. And even though he’s a serpent in Genesis, he becomes a dragon in Revelation. I don’t want you to think I’m trying to make everything sound prophetic because I don’t believe everything is prophetic and I think if you try to make everything prophetic, it instead becomes pathetic. This beast comes up out of the sea, the
wickedness of man becomes like the sea being tossed to and fro. Scripture says the double minded man is unstable in all his ways

James 1
6But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to answer, for a doubtful mind is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. 7People like that should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8They can't make up their minds. They waver back and forth in everything they do.

The Sea of Instability
The sea speaks of that carnal nature in you that is up one day and down the next and you’re constantly living in a storm of instability and you’re riding the ways always vomiting up everything that God feeds you. That beast rises up out of the sea. If you can’t deal with him and put your foot on his head, he can reproduce within you! Just like there is a man child maturing in the earth. We have this composite pregnancy throughout the old Testament coming into fulfillment with Mary. As it was historically, it is also prophetically. This is why Paul says “I labor again until Christ be formed in you. God is forming something now in us that’s coming into maturity.

Manchild
Notice it’s not just a child, but it’s a man child. Verse 5? See it there? In Genesis 3 the serpent is there. It says his head will be crushed right? We go from Genesis to Exodus and we find Moses, who was a seed that was protected from Egypt from the decree that was given to all the nation to kill the male children, but he a man child, was placed in an ark. It’s not some little basket that was floating around in some bull-rushes.

It has to do with that first ark. It has to do with getting into Christ, our heavenly ark that is sealed within and without and will protect you from the attacks and mere presence of the dragon. What is the great exploit that Moses does who is unquestionably the seed that comes all the way from Genesis three and now he comes to Egypt and he’s standing before not only Pharaoh but also his sorcerers. They throw down their rods, or staffs which is their authority or power of the earth and they turn into serpents and Moses and Aaron throw down theirs as well and their rods swallow up the rods or authority of the sorcerers .

Loathing the Light-Bread
I can’t help but think of what the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15 “Oh death where is your victory, oh grave where is thy sting for the bible says that death has been swallowed up in victory. Even when you go into the wilderness wanderings and when the people get to the place where they loathe the light bread, the manna, because everything that God was saying to them and everything that God gave them in the manna they didn’t want it.

Reality of Reasons
When the Word of God gets too rich and deep and people begin complaining that they can’t understand it, the truth is, they don’t want to understand it. This stuff isn’t a mathematical
problem that if you don’t know the formula, you can’t solve the problem. This stuff is truth that
God “wants” his children to know and if we reject it we reject him. You can hide behind your excuses that it’s too tough and too deep but if you dig deep enough in your own heart and life, the reason that there is a sore spot here is because you don’t “want” to go any further than where you already are. Rather than look for a more comfortable place to roost, repent in the place where you are so God can mature you in the place you’re in. Anyone can go to another church and relax and get lost in the crowd.

Can’t Categorize Pure Manna
Bread that fell from heaven, they’d never seen it before, they never heard of it before, they were not warned that it was coming so when it did come, they didn’t even know what to call it. They couldn’t “identify” what it was. They had no identity with this manna from heaven. It had a little taste of honey to it, it was round like a coranda seed and you had to get on your knees to pick it up and gather it up. You had to get into a posture of humility before you could get your hands on it.

Focusing on the “Effect” Rather than the Cause
They could never understand what it was, they named it “what is it”, which is what Manna means. They got to where they were tired of “what is it”. So what happened? God unleashed a plague of serpents, biting serpents in their midst and they began dying by the thousands. I

t wasn’t until they looked upon a serpent that was on a pole, like Jesus said he would be. The problem with most of us is that we’re always focusing on the things that are biting and affecting us. When if we stop looking at and telling and showing people our snake bite and trying to get everyone to suck the poison out of it and continuing to allow ourselves to be offended and hurt over everything that has bitten us and instead, turn our eyes on Christ and focus on what he did on the cross when he took the curse of everything.

The Head-Crushing of Dagon
The brazen serpent who was lifted upon a pole, who is Jesus Christ, then it would stop the plague. We’re spending our time looking at the ground for manna when we ought to be looking into the heavens! All kinds of head crushings happening through Scripture that God has prophetically announced over this serpent. We’ve mentioned the one in Judges. In 1st Samuel 5 whenever the ark of God was put into that Philistine temple of Dagon, the pagan god fell over and broke his head and his hands off. Crushed his head.

Man’s Desire for Flesh[/b
]This is exactly the same thing that happened with Jesus and the Pharisees. Their first response to him was they’d never seen anyone so young (when he was 12 . . .there’s that number again) have such a deep understanding of all the Scriptures. Later when he was in ministry, they declared they’d never heard anyone teach what he taught. Their ears had never experienced the liberating truth that Jesus was proclaiming. And they rejected Jesus just as their ancestors rejected the manna. They want meat, worse than that, they wanted quail, which is Hebrew for flesh. Man’s nature doesn’t want God’s spirit, they want their fleshly desires of their own hearts.

[b]Fighting With Another Man’s Armor

1 Samuel 18, David, it’s not by coincidence that stone that he took from a river, which always speaks of Christ. David knew that he could never bring this demonic force in the giant down by wearing the armor of Saul. A lot of the stuff that goes on in the name of God is nothing more than the armor of Saul. We’re trying to wrestle with flesh and blood and wrestling with principalities and powers. There was a March for Jesus the other day and I told my worship leader I don’t mind him going on the march, but I don’t want anyone going up there and taking on principalities and powers because you don’t have the authority to do so.

Some will argue we all have that authority, which is true, but we need to understand there’s a measure of authority we’ve all been given and we need to stay within the boundaries of that measure. Many people will bite off more than they can chew and it will choke you to death. You may again argue that somebody has to do it and I agree, somebody will do it when God decides for it to be done and they’ll rise up in his authority and anointing and grace and pull his principalities down rather than being defeated and humiliated.

Spiritual Rolling Stones
So, Dagon falls over and breaks his head and his hands off. David goes out and with a stone that was removed from a brook, a smooth stone, this speaks of God’s process in our life where we’re led by God in the river of his purpose and we bounce off of one bank to the other and we have the river of life continually rolling us along in his will as he gently and patiently rounds off the sharpness of our limited minds until he finally gets us into a condition of being smooth so we won’t fly off the mark when he releases us in his purpose.

The 5 Stones
It also speaks of the five smooth stones and in that we have a picture of the fulfillment of Christ. Jesus, who takes fives loaves and two fishes and multiplies them and feeds the 5,000. Jesus divides himself into five ministries through the Apostle, prophet, evangelist, Preacher and teacher. Not to mention the number 5 also represents grace. 5 smooth stones and he picks out one stone, this stone doesn’t find the mark just because David is a good marksman.

Goliath Becomes Personal
But this stone finds the mark because he says you come against me with sword and spear but I come against you in the name of the Lord God of Israel. And where does it hit him? It hits him in the head. That’s what we as shepherds need to be sensitive to the Spirit to do every Sunday morning. We need to allow God to give us a fraction of that mighty rock out of the river of the Spirit and hit us in the head.

Am I saying we’re all a bunch of Goliaths? You bet I am. We all have that flesh within us and our minds are constantly trying to strangle the truth and life out of the daily manna that God gives to us every day. It’s not our initial intention to come against the power of the Spirit, but that’s what happens when we let our human nature take dominion in our lives.

God enables me to reach into the stream of the Spirit to find that smooth stone, and I’m aiming at your head. Every one of us need to be hit straight between the eyes with the word of God with the rock that is Christ Jesus that will bring us down and allow the sword of the Spirit can then separate our minds from the Body of Christ . .Hallelujah!!

The Women of Jesus
Have you ever noticed why Jesus has encounters with women and unusual things usually happen. He comes to one woman, the reason why this is in context here is because we’re seeing a woman here as a great sign in the heavens clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet and a crown on her head. Do you also realize that it’s also in Scripture that not all the things that Jesus ever did or said was recorded in the gospels. This tells me the stories and 27 miriacles that are recorded, were selected specifically because there are certain things that God wanted us to see.

Scripture Was Specifically Hand-Picked
He’s not just picking out stuff indiscriminately or encounters as they happened at random. They’re in there to show us something specific. He came across one woman that was so afflicted that she couldn’t stand up straight. She couldn’t see the heavens, she couldn’t see anything at all except the earth itself. All she could see was herself. Her own knees, her own feet. The Bible goes on to say she’d been that way for 18 years. Six, plus six, plus six.

It’s not just there by coincidence. This story is again, more symbolism of spiritual structures that no naked eye can see on the surface without the leading of the spirit. The woman that had an issue of blood for 12 years. What difference does it make how long the disease was there? Why does Scripture even give you that much if there’s not another pattern beneath the surface from which a message of Christ is protruding from?

Mark of the Beast
Scripture says the woman was bowed over for 18 years and in no way could lift herself up. This is certainly indicative of the church. When you talk about the mark of the beast in relationship of the church, people are looking for some computer chip to be put in their right hand or on their forehead when in reality that is showing the authority of your mind. Right hand speaks of authority and the forehead speaks of your carnal mind. The mark of the beast is not about a tattoo on the foreheads of the pagans! This woman is showing you, 18 years, the number 666 is oppressed with an infirminity and only the Sabbath can heal her.

Luke 13
11There was a woman present, so twisted and bent over with arthritis that she couldn't even look up. She had been afflicted with this for eighteen years. 12When Jesus saw her, he called her over. "Woman, you're free!" 13He laid hands on her and suddenly she was standing straight and tall, giving glory to God.

It’s All About Reproduction
She was made straight which meant that she could conceive a child now. She began to see things in a totally different perspective no longer was she bent toward herself. Like most churches that file in and set and listen to a really nice choir and never having to participate, never having to open their mouth, lift their hands, worship themselves, and when the offering comes by their conscience will push them into putting in a big check, it’s like church is little more than a show you go to and watch others perform. Just because they’ve watched someone else do it they feel like they’ve satisfied God and appeased their own conscience.

Then a man steps up to the platform and begins preaching out of the Bible some man-centered socially acceptable gospel that speaks only about what’s wrong with them but that God is love and his love sweeps over us and sweeps our lethargic minds under the rug until next Sunday and we go through the process all over again. Instead of being a dead church professing life, we need to be a church of life experiencing death.

Carried and Buried In Jesus!
God is love, but what we need to hear about is not so much what’s wrong with you. What we need a steady diet of is what we see in Revelation 12 on this woman where she is carried away into the wilderness and is fed for 3 ½ years. This is the same as the length of Jesus Ministry. We need to allow ourselves to be carried away to a place where we have to confidence in ourselves where we have no ability to flourish on our own comfort or power and we need to allow ourselves to be fed on the life of Christ and him crucified.

We need to feed on not our own life or ills and problems and go to a church that soothes us and salves us and entertains us and we give our tithe and make us feel better until we get to the next Sunday right? No, we need a church that’s caught up into the heavens that’s clothed with the sun the moon and the stars and a crown upon her head as she feeds upon the life of Jesus Christ. Then we wouldn’t be all bent over and looking at our own feet, or bellies. We wouldn’t be looking for an appointment every week for a counseling session.

Beyond the Reach of Council
There are some of you that are beyond the help of counseling and that’s a good thing. It’s about time you give up and die and let Him live in you. He meets a woman with an issue of blood for 12 years she’s bleeding. There are a lot of bleeding hearts all around us that don’t understand that Jesus has already bled for you. When he touches you immediately your issue will dry up. I don’t care what your issue is, it may be with your wife, husband, family or government, you just can’t submit to authority . .it doesn’t make any difference what your issue is your bleeding. One thing that let’s me know a woman is pregnant and that is, her cycle stops. Suddenly the blood is not flowing out of her, now it’s producing life within her.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum