APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream : The Cloud Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dream : The Cloud Man on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 am

todosan

Need some help here....This freaked me out...

I am an interpreter, but I had a dream last night that I have no idea how to interpret. It was so far out and bizarre, that I would say it was completely unique,….and I have had lots of weird dreams as a baseline.

Please tell me what you think.

I was in a trailer park like place. It was dark, but I could see everything very clearly. I was in a camper trailer and I stepped outside to see the amazing sight. About a quarter mile away, there was this cloud to the northeast. It was in the form of a pillar and not moving. It stretched from the clouds down to the earth. It sort of looked like a tornado, but straight up and down. It didn’t move and when I saw it I was alarmed. It scared me and the clouds over head were very low, like a storm, and they were very black.

People were everywhere milling about and it was like they were not worried. The pillar was close and easy to see in the dark. Suddenly the cloud started to lift from the earth, like the pillar had a leg and a foot. A leg formed and it took a step. Then another leg formed and it took a step. The sound was like a sound a giant would make if they were walking by. It started to move to my left, but this thing was huge. Maybe 1000 feet tall or more. I was even more frightened.

The legs turned black and then a torso formed. A body of white clouds and then a head with long flowing white hair, which I could only see from the back. It made loud steps and was making a noise like “mmmmmmeeeeeoooooooaaahhhhhh”. When it was immediately across from me, I saw that wings had formed and they were white. They stretched from the clouds to the earth.

The being moved to the west and turned to face the campground. I was terrified. It had one large eye in the center of its forehead. It was making this sound “mmmmmmeeeeeoooooooaaahhhhhh” every few seconds. Its wings would jerk up and down in a very rigid, start stop fashion. It took a pose like Aarolnd Swartzenegger, like it was flexing its muscles. A bright light was shining from somewhere and the whole scene was illuminated, but everywhere else was dark. The body, his hair, his face, his wings all were like made of clouds and were hard to distinguish. It looked down and a beam of greenish blue light came out of its eye and struck a car in the field. It exploded and flipped into the air. I was terrified at this point and looked for a place to avoid its gaze. People started challenging it and I saw a burst of light fly up from the crowd and strike the being in the body. It wrapped around it and then dissipated. It turned to where the blast came from another beam came from its eye. I saw it hit the area where the person was standing and then an explosion, and then a car flipped into the air.

It was still making the sound and then after the sound a shot would come. The third one struck a car about 10 feet from me. I was looking for a place to hide and thought I needed to get out of its sight. I could see cover about 10 feet away, but was afraid to jump. It was in front of what appeared to be a Lexus. It was more like a cross between a Lexus and a WRX Subaru. A nice red car. I have no idea why I remembered that, but there is one like it here at work that I think is very cool. This was about the end of the dream.

I then awoke and was laying there. I heard an audible voice that I could tell was from the spirit and not in the house. It was a woman’s voice and it spoke my name only. It shocked my whole body and I went from asleep to full awake in an instant and I was trembling. The time on the clock was 6:24 am.

What say you all? This is bizarre….

2 Re: Dream : The Cloud Man on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 pm

It sounds like the destroyer from Thor or from the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Even though u were afraid the description seemed to be a 'positive' one. Illuminating the darkness. A cloud (of witnesses) White hair.

The fact that you remembered the vehicle so clearly then your name. And all the cars blew up.
Possibly some desire for material goods being burned away by the new man.

Fear of loss.

???

3 Re: Dream : The Cloud Man on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 pm

todosan

Jeremy1 wrote:It sounds like the destroyer from Thor or from the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Even though u were afraid the description seemed to be a 'positive' one. Illuminating the darkness. A cloud (of witnesses) White hair.

The fact that you remembered the vehicle so clearly then your name. And all the cars blew up.
Possibly some desire for material goods being burned away by the new man.

Fear of loss.

???

Yeah, I definitely had that thought... I usually look for the personal meaning first. And honestly, I really like that car at work, but overall I have grown away from wanting any cars. They used to be an idol to me, but it isn't on my mind much anymore. I guess I said to myself the other day, "If I had a choice, I would buy that car."

I can also tell you that I felt a strong "fear of the Lord" after I got up and I was thanking God for the feeling.

4 Re: Dream : The Cloud Man on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Hey todd, just want to ask a question, could you see yourself in the dream as if you were an observer outside of yourself, or were you seeing all this as if through your own eyes?

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

5 Re: Dream : The Cloud Man on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 am

I was on my phone typing when I typed the first one, so I was trying to be brief. I'm just going to throw out some thoughts here.

The 'X' in the names of the vehicles stuck out to me, and the fact that it was a hybrid.

There are some that think hybrids are part of the endtime deception, nephilim and all that stuff. But what are the nephilim but spirit and natural thinking mixed.

I've been thinking about cars before this post. How they are like an extension of your persona. People identify themselves with their car. I'm from the motor city. Its a big deal here, whether you are a Ford guy, or a chevy guy.

Lexus was named from Alexis, dropped the A changed the i to a u (according to wiki). Alexis is a female form of Alexander. Alexander means man defender.
Subaru is the Japanese name for the Pleiades. The pleiades is the 7 star constellation. It is mentioned 3 times in the Hebrew.

Amos 5“Seek the LORD that you may live,
Or He will break forth like a fire, O house of Joseph,
And it will consume with none to quench it for Bethel,

7For those who turn justice into wormwood
And cast righteousness down to the earth.”

8He who made the Pleiades and Orion
And changes deep darkness into morning,
Who also darkens day into night,
Who calls for the waters of the sea
And pours them out on the surface of the earth,
The LORD is His name.

9It is He who flashes forth with destruction upon the strong,
So that destruction comes upon the fortress.

The end of Amos 5 has this (which is what Stephen says when he is about to be stoned)
25“Did you present Me with sacrifices and grain offerings in the wilderness for forty years, O house of Israel? 26“You also carried along Sikkuth your king and Kiyyun, your images, the star of your gods which you made for yourselves. 27“Therefore, I will make you go into exile beyond Damascus,” says the LORD, whose name is the God of hosts.

v 25 is speaking of them worshipping the ark of the covenant, and the cherubim.
Which is the mark of the beast IMO in type. As the cherubim are woven into the veil, and the veil is our flesh.

Cherubim are also hybrids. Cherubim are also the vehicle that carries God.

Sorry for the scattershot. Maybe it will bring something to light. BTW I'm not saying this is personal to you specifically.

6 Re: Dream : The Cloud Man on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:22 am

Jeremy1 wrote:
Subaru is the Japanese name for the Pleiades.

I'm praising God for working this one in there for you! It's a very good sign. Hiding behind the Subaru, do you see in Who you found your Refuge?

7 Re: Dream : The Cloud Man on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:15 pm

todosan

Lot of good feedback from a lot of people who really thought this through. I really appreciate the comments and I value them.

It occurs to me that we bring each other clarity when we share. Sometimes I cannot see things plainly at all, but when we begin to discuss them, it is like a door opens and the hidden becomes obvious.

DUH!

But I think we forget that.....We are a body

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum