APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Everyone

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hi Everyone on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Welcome to the New forum, I hope everyone will be comfortable here and find it a place to Rest, share, and fellowship In Christ.

Blessings to all who enter
Scherryl

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Yay!!!!! on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

LindaY

Linda from GA here! Hugs and blessings to you Scherryl!

3 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Linda,glad your here, hugs right back at ya. Very Happy

4 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 am

This is exciting.

5 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi David so glad your here, I may have to do some tweaking here and there but so far so good. Very Happy

6 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:30 am

todosan

Its like the matrix, .....brrring... I'm in...

7 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Todd, glad your here, I hope the sight is ok for everyone, I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

8 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:49 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Admin wrote:Hi Todd, glad your here, I hope the sight is ok for everyone, I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Cross-eyed this is Nathan right? YEA!!! Very Happy

9 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 pm

cross-eyed

Yeah, that's me, but where'd my original message go to??

10 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 pm

kpaulus

Hello Everyone:) I think I found the right place now to reply. Blessings to you ALL!

11 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:16 pm

LindaY

DavidHarreld wrote:This is exciting.

Indeed it is! I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered here today!! Wonderful to see you all, for sure!! cheers

12 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:19 pm

LindaY

cross-eyed wrote:Yeah, that's me, but where'd my original message go to??

LOL @ your username Nathan!! They need an emoticon with that here. So glad to see ya here! Very Happy

13 Re: Hi Everyone on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 pm

LindaY

kpaulus wrote:Hello Everyone:) I think I found the right place now to reply. Blessings to you ALL!

Hi Karen! Glad you found it. It's the right place!! Very Happy

14 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

Rosered

Hi
I am Rose
Long time no see for some of you guys , wondered if they scattered us all abroad
Glad to see someone gather in Christ{ His body } to a peacful place to rest in faith , and hope and mostly LOVE , God bless you all

15 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:28 am

cross-eyed

Welcome to the forum Rose!! It's been a long time! I've taken the lessons learned from Tent and we're trying to apply them here . . . things are a little different in structure but hopefully so much more healthier in the long run. Oh, and here . . .no subjects are banned or barred. Everything that is shared is lathered in love as well as received in an environment of "life".

Our emphasis is on Christ like most other forums claim, but we're really embracing the "Rest" of Christ in us and the freedom to revelate. We're finding it's okay to see things differently . . .in fact, it's expected due to the fact that we're all in different places with our relationship with the Father.

I'm looking forward to you, Shiela and Holly's input in our family. It's so great to have you aboard. Thanks to Jeremy for putting the bug in your ear that we're here. I love you

16 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Rosered

Wow !

Thank you Nathan for the awesome reception ! ,
I was told by Shelia from Holly , I did not know Jeremy put the bug in our ears ! lol ,a big Thanks Jeremy . I am so glad to be amongst friends again !
So missed those times of refreshing , so as you may have guessed , feeling a little dried out and worse for wear lol
Thanks be to God , God knows how much this is needed and desired in my heart to have true fellowship again with ''likeminded believers '' and its a matter of perspective

some are waiting , which is good and some believe that NOW is the time of salvation and the wondefful work of God to be revealed , and we understand this though our experiences of faith , that God has so graciously given though His Son , for me Jesus and being gathering in Christ body is the only ''living thing'' HOLY thing born in us , right now that God is working though , something Paul has written , makes me believe that .
Thank you for this invitation to be apart of ''His Body ''
though Love that works no ill against HIS own body [Christ ]

Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

17 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Rosered wrote: Wow !

Thank you Nathan for the awesome reception ! ,
I was told by Shelia from Holly , I did not know Jeremy put the bug in our ears ! lol ,a big Thanks Jeremy . I am so glad to be amongst friends again !
So missed those times of refreshing , so as you may have guessed , feeling a little dried out and worse for wear lol
Thanks be to God , God knows how much this is needed and desired in my heart to have true fellowship again with ''likeminded believers '' and its a matter of perspective

some are waiting , which is good and some believe that NOW is the time of salvation and the wondefful work of God to be revealed , and we understand this though our experiences of faith , that God has so graciously given though His Son , for me Jesus and being gathering in Christ body is the only ''living thing'' HOLY thing born in us , right now that God is working though , something Paul has written , makes me believe that .
Thank you for this invitation to be apart of ''His Body ''
though Love that works no ill against HIS own body [Christ ]

Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Hi Rose, now you know where I got off too, so glad to have you here and anticipate growing in understanding even more.

Also welcome to Sheila and Holly, not sure if I talked to you guys over at Tent, but welcome and look forward to the fellowship with you also.

Jugghead

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

18 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Rosered

Thanks Jugghead ,
Just thankful to be here and looked at the member list , yay
glad to see so many again and be amongst friends a gathering
as we all grow in HIS TRUTH and grace , blessings bro

19 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
And I'm super glad to have you here, I was the only girl here posting Rose, course it really doesn't matter, these are a great bunch of people to be with. Hope you will like it here Rose. And I've missed you too.

Blessings
Scherryl

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

20 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Rosered

Thanks so much Sherryl !
I so missed the fellowship
love ya girly I love you GOD IS GOOD!

21 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:47 pm

cross-eyed

I've told most people this, but not all, the latest was Holly. But this forum started because so many people on Tent were reading my posts and were hungry for more. I had been kinda keeping an eye out for the next door to go through after stepping down from the church and I'd say "it dawned on me" but I don't think it was happenstance, I think God has been planning this for some time.

To bring together a group of people who were hungry enough for more of God that it didn't matter if they didn't quite see all the same things, there was enough nourishment from what "was" stated that they knew they wanted more.

Since we started this several months ago, people have continued to email me out of the blue and now there is a place I can point them to. What's been going on over in the Daniel thread has been more of what I envisioned when we started the forum. Just openly revelate our way through Scripture.

We have church every day of the week now in our conversations and reading. I recently had a conversation with my Mom that was a little uncomfortable because she is concerned I don't go to church anywhere. She is concerned I don't haveany Christian friends . . . if she only knew.

My Christian family hasn't gotten smaller since I left, it's gotten much bigger and there's MUCH more FREEDOM here. There's no cloud of religion hanging over my head here. Let Freedom Ring!!!!

22 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Rosered

Amen ! well , have been hungry and thirsty , God knows its true Blessings

23 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Holly1

Well I was in tears reading down through this thread. Hi all, it's so great to be here. I love you

For those who came from the Tentmaker forum, I'm lomarah over there. So I know that Nathan is cross-eyed and Jugghead is Jugghead LOL, but who are the rest of you from Tent?

I am SO overjoyed to be here, and thanks so much to Jeremy who told me about this place!! I have such a hunger in my heart for loving fellowship. It could just be that the Lord is answering the desires of my heart. I can't really put it into words but I feel like He has something awesome planned for His body in the very near future. I'm excited to see what He has in store!

Rose I'm so excited to be able to chat with you again, and so thankful that you have found this place for fellowship too!!

I am so looking forward to fellowshipping with you all and getting to know everyone and sharing the gifts that the Lord has so graciously poured out upon each one of us!

24 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:19 pm

cross-eyed

Hi Holly!! You officially made it!! Jeeze, this is getting to be more of a reunion house lately. I love it!!! I'm happy to see you on board and looking forward to having some fun with you as well . . . kinda like a playground. We get to come out and play with all God's beloved as he unveils stuff we've never heard or seen before. That's been happening already, but I sense it's just the beginning of some crazy times that lie ahead for us. Can't wait!!

25 Re: Hi Everyone on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Welcome Holly and Sheila sorry I wasn't here to greet you personally, so glad you could join us, look forward to getting to know you. I was at TM, before it crashed, and never came back, I was 2KnowHim I think, lol I remember the names but I wasn't there very long.

Anyhoo, Big

To you both.

Blessings
Scherryl

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum