APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats with them demons??

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Guest


Guest
The word demon is daimon in greek. It meant the worship of dead men (hero worship, ancestor worship) in classical greek. Not sure if that meaning carries over to the koine greek.

But IMO that points to them being nothing more than the imaginations of the carnal mind.

27 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 pm

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Boy, this just keeps getting more and more informative doesn't it?

David, I agree with Nathan, I think you were divinely led in finding those names. Nothing to be embarrassed about, Sheldon is my favorite on BB and extremely funny.

Jeremy, I think you just tied it all together with that one.
Our old man has been Crucified with Christ, (dead man).
So how can he still think, his thoughts are suppose to perish with him right? We are still in this body of Death, but I have a feeling that even that is going to change.

Paul says, make no provision for the flesh,....and, walk in the spirit and you shall not fulfill the deeds of the flesh.

If we don't feed it, then I would think that it has to die.
Of course that can be easier said than done sometimes. Smile

Blessings





Last edited by Scherryl on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total




The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

28 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Guest


Guest
Also this would answer Pauls saying that they don't sacrifice to gods but to demons, aka dead men. Which is what all the gods are. Baal, Molech, osiris, raama are all sungods patterned after Nimrod, who built his story off of Adam and his 3 sons, and Noah and his 3 sons. Thats why the major pantheon is usually 8 gods. 4 male 4 female. Just like on the ark.

29 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:54 pm

cross-eyed

avatar
There are many places in Scripture where the casting out devils coincided with healing the sick. That's what was going on leading up to this incident with the seven sons of Sceva.

It also seems to make more sense when the disciples were all excited about demons responding to them and Jesus simply said they should be more excited about their status in the Father than the manifestations of men.

This "Cleansing Stream" that I'd mentioned earlier was . . .kind of like a "program" I guess you'd call it. It was a combination of classes and praying over people. The first time I went through it, I was a recipient with my wife. Even then we kinda felt like cattle. We first went through a succession of classes over 6 weeks time or so. The focus wasn't on demons or anything like that. But it was on ministry in one form or another.

At the end, we met at a church . . .the first time it was in ours, the second time it was in a church an hour's drive from where we lived. We met up with many others who had also been in class sessions and a speaker would step up to the mic and spend 5 minutes talking about . . .anger . . .then they'd open up the front for everyone who felt they may have a spirit of anger in them.

We were basically told in the classes, regardless of the topics they're presenting, go up whether you think you have that in you or not because a lot of times, demons will hide in you without you realizing they're there. So . . .like cattle, we just went up because everyone else was going up. At the time, it was a little exhilarating, but looking back on it now, I think most of that was coming from the hype built up around the process as a whole. Everybody agreed that getting rid of demons was a good thing. But because of the nature of the subject, the Pastor never addressed the classes from the pulpit. Probably just as well.

So the following year, they offered the same thing again and this time I went through it but on the other side of it. At the front of the auditorium, they placed a long strip of red tape across the front and let everyone know that it symbolized the blood line. You'd be amazed at how many people had trouble stepping over that tape. Others rant to it. It became a form of salvation in and of itself.

When the call was given, "we" would line up on the other side of the tape and were instructed not to pray over anyone unless they were across the tape. We had coaches that were responsible for "teams" of us and if there appeared to be a major manifestation, they'd be right there to "take authority" over it and keep the line moving along.

Should someone be "slain in the spirit" we were instructed not to let them go down because we needed to have them be aware of what we were praying over and into them. We were instructed to have them tell us that "names" the demons had in them so we would know what to focus on when we prayed over them.

I had one guy rattle off a whole bunch of stuff. My coach came up to me and asked what was going on, when I told him he said let him go. I didn't respond right away so he added that we couldn't cast multiple demons out, that I should find out what church he went to and let them know about his situation so they could "work with him".

I was teaching a class at that time and I remember the next Sunday morning standing before the class a bit astounded that we couldn't cast these multiple demons out of the guy. I thought that's what we were there for. The coach explained to me later that it would have been like trying to catch a bunch of bats in a belfry. It would be impossible to be effective. I never did understand that one, even when I embraced their ways, I still didn't understand why that happened that way.

Backing up a couple years, when I was first saturated for the first time in my adult life with God's anointing, we kind of "fell into" house groups. Up to that point in my life, I never took the lead in anything. I never showed emotion, I never cried . . . I was more of a by-stander in life.

But when God really realigned me for the first time, it saturated me beyond measure. I couldn't "stop" crying. I still to this day get emotional in the things of God easily. Be it when I was teaching, preaching, writing a song or singing it, it got to the point to where I'd get irritated that I couldn't finish a sentence because I was too emotional.

But I digress . . .at one of the house groups, we were heavily in prayer and I was praying over a niece and it turned into a "cleansing" procedure that went on for quite a while. We took a break . . .then started up again and she started manifesting again right where we'd left off before. My wife asked me later what that was all about and I just shrugged my shoulders and chalked it up for the mysterious ways of God . ..cop-out . . . and nothing really changed in that particular person. Their personality wasn't any different after than it was before. In fact, I would venture to say that "that" has been more the norm than the exception.

Could it be that for the most part, churches are responding more to mass-hysteria than they are spiritual renewal? Could it be because we as pew-fillers "want" to believe its' a demonic issue rather than a misalignment inside me?

All of that demon removal never led me to the freedom that Jesus preached about. The easy yoke, the light burdens, not to mention the Rest that Hebrews 4 talked about so much. I may have been freed of demons, but my relationship with God didn't seem to be affected much.

The one time I did have what was called a demon manifestation was "during" one of the classes I was in going through the school of ministry. I really liked the teacher, had tons of respect for him and liked his personality. But one night he stated that . . .we were talking about baptism of the Holy Spirit . . .and he stated that you could be baptized and "not" necessarily speak in tongues.

Immediately, my mind balked and my body began fidgeting literally. I was aware that I couldn't sit still, but that didn't stop it. This went on for several minutes and finally the instructor stopped everything, instructed the class to just go into prayer and he approached me . . .fidgeting got worse . . .he asked if he could pray and I was okay with that . . .he told me not to be offended at what he was going to say because it wasn't directed at "me".

So he prayed a prayer of deliverance over me and after a bit I felt a release of the restlessness and we all chalked it up to a demonic manifestation. IMMEDIATELY after the encounter I had a . . . I guess I'd call it a flash-vision. It was really short and it shocked me.

It was a vision of me facilitating my Dad's funeral. I didn't get the connection at all. This was almost 20 years ago and my dad is still alive. But it was at least a year later that I believe God revealed to me what happened that night . . .

I was raised under a VERY religious roof all my life. My Dad was very religiously disciplined and even though I "consciously" rebelled against it, I "subconsciously" became bound by it. When that teacher touched on that particular subject, it triggered something in my subconscious that caused the rest of me to react. Even though my "consciousness" was not aware of what it was.

For the longest time . . .I mean for many years . . .I chalked that up to a religious spirit that needed to be removed. I was to begin teaching my first class that following Sunday.

But now? No, it was no spirit, it was a mindset that needed to be realigned. I do believe it was still all God's doing and that he was bringing some freedom in my life to be able to do the ministry in front of me. But I don't beleive anymore that it was a spiritual demon.

The funeral was a picture of God putting to rest my Father's religious influence in my life. The fact that I was facilitating the funeral was saying that God had given me the authority to bury the past and move into what he had waiting for me. I also believe that was preparation for me to embrace the things I have and allow the things that got me here to be released without a negative impact on my life now.

30 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Guest


Guest
cross-eyed wrote:...(I refuse to capitalize the word even)...
^
^
^
God I love this guy!
(Hell, I won't even capitalize the word 'trinity.') Wouldn't want to habitually call Him by a name He hadn't given us Himself, so I believe I will call Him One.) Twisted Evil

What a glorious world we live in today! Who would have ever dreamed that one year we'd see a rabble-rouser such as myself sharing a pew with such an irreverend recovering pastor. Somebody should sell tickets.

31 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 am

Guest


Guest
cross-eyed wrote:There are many places in Scripture where the casting out devils coincided with healing the sick. That's what was going on leading up to this incident with the seven sons of Sceva.

It also seems to make more sense when the disciples were all excited about demons responding to them and Jesus simply said they should be more excited about their status in the Father than the manifestations of men.

This "Cleansing Stream" that I'd mentioned earlier was . . .kind of like a "program" I guess you'd call it. It was a combination of classes and praying over people. The first time I went through it, I was a recipient with my wife. Even then we kinda felt like cattle. We first went through a succession of classes over 6 weeks time or so. The focus wasn't on demons or anything like that. But it was on ministry in one form or another.

At the end, we met at a church . . .the first time it was in ours, the second time it was in a church an hour's drive from where we lived. We met up with many others who had also been in class sessions and a speaker would step up to the mic and spend 5 minutes talking about . . .anger . . .then they'd open up the front for everyone who felt they may have a spirit of anger in them.

We were basically told in the classes, regardless of the topics they're presenting, go up whether you think you have that in you or not because a lot of times, demons will hide in you without you realizing they're there. So . . .like cattle, we just went up because everyone else was going up. At the time, it was a little exhilarating, but looking back on it now, I think most of that was coming from the hype built up around the process as a whole. Everybody agreed that getting rid of demons was a good thing. But because of the nature of the subject, the Pastor never addressed the classes from the pulpit. Probably just as well.

So the following year, they offered the same thing again and this time I went through it but on the other side of it. At the front of the auditorium, they placed a long strip of red tape across the front and let everyone know that it symbolized the blood line. You'd be amazed at how many people had trouble stepping over that tape. Others rant to it. It became a form of salvation in and of itself.

When the call was given, "we" would line up on the other side of the tape and were instructed not to pray over anyone unless they were across the tape. We had coaches that were responsible for "teams" of us and if there appeared to be a major manifestation, they'd be right there to "take authority" over it and keep the line moving along.

Should someone be "slain in the spirit" we were instructed not to let them go down because we needed to have them be aware of what we were praying over and into them. We were instructed to have them tell us that "names" the demons had in them so we would know what to focus on when we prayed over them.

I had one guy rattle off a whole bunch of stuff. My coach came up to me and asked what was going on, when I told him he said let him go. I didn't respond right away so he added that we couldn't cast multiple demons out, that I should find out what church he went to and let them know about his situation so they could "work with him".

I was teaching a class at that time and I remember the next Sunday morning standing before the class a bit astounded that we couldn't cast these multiple demons out of the guy. I thought that's what we were there for. The coach explained to me later that it would have been like trying to catch a bunch of bats in a belfry. It would be impossible to be effective. I never did understand that one, even when I embraced their ways, I still didn't understand why that happened that way.

Backing up a couple years, when I was first saturated for the first time in my adult life with God's anointing, we kind of "fell into" house groups. Up to that point in my life, I never took the lead in anything. I never showed emotion, I never cried . . . I was more of a by-stander in life.

But when God really realigned me for the first time, it saturated me beyond measure. I couldn't "stop" crying. I still to this day get emotional in the things of God easily. Be it when I was teaching, preaching, writing a song or singing it, it got to the point to where I'd get irritated that I couldn't finish a sentence because I was too emotional.

But I digress . . .at one of the house groups, we were heavily in prayer and I was praying over a niece and it turned into a "cleansing" procedure that went on for quite a while. We took a break . . .then started up again and she started manifesting again right where we'd left off before. My wife asked me later what that was all about and I just shrugged my shoulders and chalked it up for the mysterious ways of God . ..cop-out . . . and nothing really changed in that particular person. Their personality wasn't any different after than it was before. In fact, I would venture to say that "that" has been more the norm than the exception.

Could it be that for the most part, churches are responding more to mass-hysteria than they are spiritual renewal? Could it be because we as pew-fillers "want" to believe its' a demonic issue rather than a misalignment inside me?

All of that demon removal never led me to the freedom that Jesus preached about. The easy yoke, the light burdens, not to mention the Rest that Hebrews 4 talked about so much. I may have been freed of demons, but my relationship with God didn't seem to be affected much.

The one time I did have what was called a demon manifestation was "during" one of the classes I was in going through the school of ministry. I really liked the teacher, had tons of respect for him and liked his personality. But one night he stated that . . .we were talking about baptism of the Holy Spirit . . .and he stated that you could be baptized and "not" necessarily speak in tongues.

Immediately, my mind balked and my body began fidgeting literally. I was aware that I couldn't sit still, but that didn't stop it. This went on for several minutes and finally the instructor stopped everything, instructed the class to just go into prayer and he approached me . . .fidgeting got worse . . .he asked if he could pray and I was okay with that . . .he told me not to be offended at what he was going to say because it wasn't directed at "me".

So he prayed a prayer of deliverance over me and after a bit I felt a release of the restlessness and we all chalked it up to a demonic manifestation. IMMEDIATELY after the encounter I had a . . . I guess I'd call it a flash-vision. It was really short and it shocked me.

It was a vision of me facilitating my Dad's funeral. I didn't get the connection at all. This was almost 20 years ago and my dad is still alive. But it was at least a year later that I believe God revealed to me what happened that night . . .

I was raised under a VERY religious roof all my life. My Dad was very religiously disciplined and even though I "consciously" rebelled against it, I "subconsciously" became bound by it. When that teacher touched on that particular subject, it triggered something in my subconscious that caused the rest of me to react. Even though my "consciousness" was not aware of what it was.

For the longest time . . .I mean for many years . . .I chalked that up to a religious spirit that needed to be removed. I was to begin teaching my first class that following Sunday.

But now? No, it was no spirit, it was a mindset that needed to be realigned. I do believe it was still all God's doing and that he was bringing some freedom in my life to be able to do the ministry in front of me. But I don't beleive anymore that it was a spiritual demon.

The funeral was a picture of God putting to rest my Father's religious influence in my life. The fact that I was facilitating the funeral was saying that God had given me the authority to bury the past and move into what he had waiting for me. I also believe that was preparation for me to embrace the things I have and allow the things that got me here to be released without a negative impact on my life now.

Nathan, I'm not sure all what you said here, but if you smoke me out, may I ask if you believe that the revealing I attempt to describe here fairly lines up with what you see?

It's been a strange journey. I'm sure I can't remember ever being on anything like it before. I cannot recommend the singularly self-destructive path I've trod to anyone. For someone as naturally averse to trauma as I have always been, it seems I signed on for my fair portion.

Since Scherryl likes talking on the phone a lot more than I do, I will leave it to the Spirit's discretion as to who she shares what with about that...

32 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 am

cross-eyed

avatar
drunken

33 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 pm

Guest


Guest
cross-eyed wrote: drunken

I'm sorry, Brother! Embarassed That is, I can easily apologize for the words and even the spirits lurking behind some of those words, but what I can't apologize for is the Spirit Who is doing so much right now that I just had to write something.

Do you remember that beautiful lady who once stood up and told the congregation how the Lord had put it on her grandson's heart to send her flowers? Well, of course He did! Oh, how we all loved that lady and at that moment how we loved Jesus for blessing her so.

Well, what's been happening here since Monday is a little different. SomeOne manifests when I'm sharing with Hollis, with Jonathan, sharing with Hollis and Jonathan, with William my one-time gay recovering alcoholic acquaintance-turned-friend-yesterday who I spent the day with while we planted 38 oak trees on the nature preserve he's caring for. In these circumstances the Spirit has been strong since Monday night. The words are always there and they always bring Life. And they come a lot faster than I can think about them. All I can do is enjoy them as they come out.

This is a new thing to me. Last night I was even moved once to answer Hollis' question before she asked. "I feel like I want to ask you something," and I said "No" and then "Yes" and do you know that that meant "No" to the unrest that brought forth the question in the first place and "Yes" was the answer to the offending question. In succession. Faster than I can ever even think of speaking Life. And perfectly communicated in the spirit too. No, I can't do this and it's happening constantly when I'm with someone. Hollis later confirmed it, and found it wonderful. She wondered how it happened and asked me to explain. I directed her back to the word wonder and recommended that she remain in that.

Thou shalt make no graven image, right?

Every moment is different, and it always speaks cool refreshing water, moment-by-moment. My household is amazed, in wonder, and if I were them I would be suspicious as to whether or not this is sustainable. We have a terrible track-record with that.

I don't know how to get Him to do all of that "perfect words that speak life" stuff on the internet when I'm sitting here at this keyboard so I'm not even going to try. He gives me things that I "think" I should share with you but you know how I type so it gets kind of goofy sometimes. I am a mess. Evil or Very Mad



Last edited by DavidHarreld on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

34 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Guest


Guest
This, offered with precious little by way of explanation.

35 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:21 am

Guest


Guest
It comes by no accident that my salvation be chronicled on these demon pages.

I am now grateful for the days when I was reading these threads and not catching half of the breadth and less of the depth of the matter. It was a little aggravating sometimes. Those days set a precedent for what I'm sure I'm doing right back at y'all this very moment.

It gets better, especially for those in recovery among us. Are you really prepared to play The Opposite is True? Do you have the guts for it? I challenge you to try this one on for size and will cherish all of your answers: "Sin is good and desirable and providing of necessary and healing nourishment." Did I lose anyone with that claim? Lutherans perhaps? Well, this is how I have come to understand that revealing of Himself in me. A friend helped me understand what I was seeing with a parable, actually. I will recount it the best I can.

Two monks are walking down a road and as they enter a certain town they encounter a fresh young flower who I imagine to be wearing a nice pair of form fitting jeans. Those things are a devilish devisement if there ever was one. Praise the Lord! Do I hear an amen? Well, the younger of the monks most certainly notices this development and easily imagines lying with her in the middle of the road. He says nothing, and they walk on to their destination but before reaching the gates the younger finds he can no longer contain himself, so he stops his elder friend and proceeds to recount his encounter in town. "It would have been better if you would have followed through with your desires," was the advice of his mentor. "Why, because you have come away with a false sense of pride, which is carnality, when we could have completed our walk with you knowing what a wretched man you really are."

This is how I have come to understand Him in me. There is a certain measure of grace in all this, you know that because there's kind of a change in plan from how it's executed to how it actually plays out. You go for guts you get glory. You come from humiliation you get exaltation. You start from death and you return to life. I don't see an alternate theory in scripture other than the inverse application of each, of course. They work just as well. Humbled gets exalted and exalted get humbled. You know the pattern. Catch-22 for us is shrewd on His part and we probably aren't supposed to know about it but what do I know? Turns out I know nothing save Christ on the cross. And Him renewed every morning. Maybe I AM 3 sheets to the Wind, and I have cause to wonder where's the harm in that. Three sheets could be Son, Spirit and Father or Earth, Wind and Fire, or whatever else customarily characterizes ONE as three. All I know that once this gets going, and if it goes by His means, then it is unstoppable. Once it gets going is evidence enough that you've lost your head and that's all it takes is a start.

When He is the Head is when the magic begins. The mystery is revealed and the moment to moment becomes stuffed with more revealing, and always more than can be absorbed. But that's OK. It's all the same anyway and once the leap is made you are led by the Holy Spirit and He does direct all your paths. It is by right of creation but also because you voluntarily surrendered out of a realization of abject poverty. And once you are led by the spirit then you would not allow harm to come to another so what was all the fuss about in the first place?

We are here now, is how I have come to understand the situation and there is no other visitation to expect.

And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples and said to Him, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?" Jesus answered and said to them, "Go and tell John the things which you hear and see: The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."
(Mat 11:2-6 NKJV)


I got no shame. I took the plunge. Since 1p PST Monday it has all been the same here. And I expect that my wife and sons will fall soon as well "...and all his household." I really like the way that resonates.

With all the usual disclaimers about a prophet having no honor in his own country, I might not know anything about what I'm talking about, and all that, I love you all and let's just see what the Lord does with all of this moment-by-moment. Flame-on to flameout? I don't think so, but will accept it if He likes it that way. Otherwise I think I'm an 11th+ hour entry into this fold and then He reveals the blessing in that, for living in darkness for so long! The contrast is magnificent. The end is here, too, and already is. This is my encouragement to anyone who wants to jump off, here's your chance. Is there a dark corner you have always enjoyed keeping quiet? If He tells you you're gonna talk about it, just say "Yes!" and follow through!

36 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:52 am

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.


God Bless you David




The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

37 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:It comes by no accident that my salvation be chronicled on these demon pages.

I am now grateful for the days when I was reading these threads and not catching half of the breadth and less of the depth of the matter. It was a little aggravating sometimes. Those days set a precedent for what I'm sure I'm doing right back at y'all this very moment.

It gets better, especially for those in recovery among us. Are you really prepared to play The Opposite is True? Do you have the guts for it? I challenge you to try this one on for size and will cherish all of your answers: "Sin is good and desirable and providing of necessary and healing nourishment." Did I lose anyone with that claim? Lutherans perhaps? Well, this is how I have come to understand that revealing of Himself in me. A friend helped me understand what I was seeing with a parable, actually. I will recount it the best I can.

Two monks are walking down a road and as they enter a certain town they encounter a fresh young flower who I imagine to be wearing a nice pair of form fitting jeans. Those things are a devilish devisement if there ever was one. Praise the Lord! Do I hear an amen? Well, the younger of the monks most certainly notices this development and easily imagines lying with her in the middle of the road. He says nothing, and they walk on to their destination but before reaching the gates the younger finds he can no longer contain himself, so he stops his elder friend and proceeds to recount his encounter in town. "It would have been better if you would have followed through with your desires," was the advice of his mentor. "Why, because you have come away with a false sense of pride, which is carnality, when we could have completed our walk with you knowing what a wretched man you really are."

This is how I have come to understand Him in me. There is a certain measure of grace in all this, you know that because there's kind of a change in plan from how it's executed to how it actually plays out. You go for guts you get glory. You come from humiliation you get exaltation. You start from death and you return to life. I don't see an alternate theory in scripture other than the inverse application of each, of course. They work just as well. Humbled gets exalted and exalted get humbled. You know the pattern. Catch-22 for us is shrewd on His part and we probably aren't supposed to know about it but what do I know? Turns out I know nothing save Christ on the cross. And Him renewed every morning. Maybe I AM 3 sheets to the Wind, and I have cause to wonder where's the harm in that. Three sheets could be Son, Spirit and Father or Earth, Wind and Fire, or whatever else customarily characterizes ONE as three. All I know that once this gets going, and if it goes by His means, then it is unstoppable. Once it gets going is evidence enough that you've lost your head and that's all it takes is a start.

When He is the Head is when the magic begins. The mystery is revealed and the moment to moment becomes stuffed with more revealing, and always more than can be absorbed. But that's OK. It's all the same anyway and once the leap is made you are led by the Holy Spirit and He does direct all your paths. It is by right of creation but also because you voluntarily surrendered out of a realization of abject poverty. And once you are led by the spirit then you would not allow harm to come to another so what was all the fuss about in the first place?

We are here now, is how I have come to understand the situation and there is no other visitation to expect.

And when John had heard in prison about the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples and said to Him, "Are You the Coming One, or do we look for another?" Jesus answered and said to them, "Go and tell John the things which you hear and see: The blind see and the lame walk; the lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear; the dead are raised up and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he who is not offended because of Me."
(Mat 11:2-6 NKJV)


I got no shame. I took the plunge. Since 1p PST Monday it has all been the same here. And I expect that my wife and sons will fall soon as well "...and all his household." I really like the way that resonates.

With all the usual disclaimers about a prophet having no honor in his own country, I might not know anything about what I'm talking about, and all that, I love you all and let's just see what the Lord does with all of this moment-by-moment. Flame-on to flameout? I don't think so, but will accept it if He likes it that way. Otherwise I think I'm an 11th+ hour entry into this fold and then He reveals the blessing in that, for living in darkness for so long! The contrast is magnificent. The end is here, too, and already is. This is my encouragement to anyone who wants to jump off, here's your chance. Is there a dark corner you have always enjoyed keeping quiet? If He tells you you're gonna talk about it, just say "Yes!" and follow through!


Dear David,

It is now that I completely understand our conversation on the phone ..... when we talked, it seemed to me you were going a mile a minute and I could not keep up, but your writing is is a slower pace .... clear and precise .... and with that I can keep up.

Brother Jugg



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

38 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:37 am

Guest


Guest
jugghead wrote:...your writing is is a slower pace .... clear and precise .... and with that I can keep up.

It is a cool, refreshing drink you offer me Rick, and I ACCEPT! It is always my desire to connect with another on some level, and the higher the better in my humble estimation. Thank you, my Brother.

I have begun seeing some of these issues too. Especially about the phone conversations. Yes, I am channeling a lot faster than I can keep up and I do get excited given the content but at least in face-to-face encounters I receive more checks from the spirit than I do when I'm on the phone. Thus, there is more grace in the voice. I slow down. The sound is sweeter. Somehow on the phone I don't receive all of the guidance I would otherwise. If I can see your face and your eyes and how you are holding your body and if I can be grounded in a now and present place with you for us both to receive a common Revealing from which to base our explorations from as we set out into the wilderness together, I know more how to act (speak) with you. On the phone, where my mind can amuse itself anyplace between your house and my house (my vain imaginings) I am nowhere and I am not with you. While this absence in body equals absent in spirit mentality is on its face untrue, there is such a truth found in manifestation in this lower realm. As He gives me His voice I can easily see relying less and less on His correction.

I know the phone is rough for me now. I can get animated and loud and pace across the yard like a fool. But so is writing for me, and that is why your words speak life to me, in particular. I thank God for that blessing. I have almost given up on writing and even talking. It is too much too fast for that and it's hard on everyone around. I know that if one hasn't seen it I can't get them to see it, but that doesn't (yet) restrain me from trying to share with my friends or anyone I care about or even encounter casually day to day. Maybe that's how we find out who's already seen or maybe now they will hear, tomorrow see, and then remember. I have seen God work outside of time in His Own Revealing in me. I can't presume to dare to look into such mysteries and anticipate when the Holy Spirit promises that She will dwell inside of me and give me what to answer when that very moment comes. And yet another promise for the next...


She is The Most Beautiful. She is Truth. She is Love. She is Wisdom. She is Compassion. She is Justice. She is Righteousness. She is Forgiveness. She is One. She is a Cool Breeze. She is a Hot Wind. She is The Consuming Fire. The is All OF THOSE THINGS because THEY are the SAME THING.

I don't know how I got off on that but 1) I'm so glad We did, and 2) this illustrates my concerns with writing. I write, streaming inspirations from where I don't know and taking time that could be devoted to physically resting or eating which I don't seem to be doing much of nor require. The lack of rest keeps me off balance and the nibbling is wonderful in that during periods of hunger or drought that physical hunger quickly turns into a hunger and thirst for the Lord. Now take a small portion to follow your eating not-at-all. It is the most savory experience! Talk about chewing and salivating and extracting all the essential oils out of each crumb. And believe you me that those flavors all find their targets in the taste buds. Now, that's eating. It's a loaves and fishes kind of thing where you love to see how much enjoyment and strength and sustenance you can get out of how small of an amount. The Lord worked that into me. I don't think that way. I followed an urge in bringing myself a small portion and Hollis a large portion of salad to her office. The only urge was I thought the beginnings generally tasted better than the ends. That's why it was small. Driving down the road the Lord showed me how His chosen fast works and it's all about leaving more at the table for others. So much of His joy is found in such a small thing!

But I get these revealings seems like four and five times a second and I want to share and I don't know where to go with that so I think the Lord might be shutting me down. I will still go with moment-by-moment urges so please understand I am not promising a thus-and-so level of relief from my outbursts or for such-and-such a time. I don't know and I don't worry. I have a feeling that I may soon be testing this one certain desire that the Lord has planted in me. I want to harpazo and stuff like that. I want Light enough to heal injury and I want to witness that Light at work all around me. Yes, that, and that is what I have received already. Now, as Todd has alluded to when speaking of energy states, and what we have just been seeing from the physics labs posted in other threads, I am keen on the fact that God's glory is a step above the most energetic cosmic bodies, and we are a step below them in energy level (glory, radiance). I see room for advancement in this. Oh how those words would make Hollis cry if she heard me utter them in the marketplace! Sorry...that just crept in there... This returns me to my problem with writing is I just stream and honestly don't hardly remember what was written let alone know ahead of time. I was shocked this morning after resting for a couple hours (we planted trees again today), and seeing what I wrote in my dazed state immediately before retiring. Was the irreverent rabble-rousing prophet making some kind of a freaking alter call? That wasn't me! I can't teach and I shouldn't even be talking probably but if I get an urge I have to go with it. And I've noticed that Nathan often speaks words which might not be considered politique in most modern day contemporary shepherd circles. The prophet becomes pastor and the pastor prophet in this realm. Men become more woman and women become more of men. It is all of Christ back together as one. I can't help getting excited about completing a study in Gen1&2 with Hollis and maybe catch up with y'all on this. That could be my signal for a harpazo-level energy event in this guy. Wherever the Lord has use for me: I'm there!

Look at this:

6: man
7: completion, spiritual perfection
8: new beginnings

Wait, we'll come back to that.

Let's see if you've seen this one like I do. I see three ways of seeing: Maybe 1) we can see only one point of view on a subject. Thus we are "normal" and resonate with a creation corrupted by death. But perhaps 2) we can see two sides of a matter. Now we have ascended a level in Light and are beginning to see as He sees: from all around, top and under and inside and tomorrow and everything. Now merge those two images together for a revealing and we have that third perspective which is Christ. This will take some cooperation because now we are sharing vantage points with another. One effortless step takes us from agreement to revelation and He takes that step Himself for us. Yes, for us, but for His name's sake. If we are seeing that third perspective it is by Christ and now we can be confident we have the Father's eyes on the matter. That is all we can hope for anyway!

__________________________

6 + 8 = 2 * 7

I am going to tell you right now that as folks get together and start over with one another in agreement, unity, oneness in Christ, we receive a double portion of perfection. Can't do it alone, folks. Bring along a friend.

__________________________

Romans 6:1 may need to be addressed here for where we are going with this. The corporate body generally has it all wrong. Each one of us has had it all wrong.

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. We who died to sin, how shall we any longer live therein? (Rom 6:1-2 ASV)

To read this as written conveys the spirit of promise, infinitely better than asking "Should we continue in sin?" for that conveys the spirit of anti-Christ. As if we had any choice in the matter...

Once He reveals Himself here, too, it reads as it reads. and it is what it is, a promise: thou SHALL, as opposed to thou SHOULD. If we were to read this as SHALL will we can see clearly that it is a promise. It's a promise of a future state, in Him and by Him. It is not, I repeat it is NOT a commandment to us but a promise to us and if He commands then He commands Himself in this. Now look at the ten commandments and tell me if you see commandments or promises. By the way, folks, I see more than ten here.

WHAT DID HE SAY? It will always come to this One thing.

Well, I guess that didn’t take so long after all. I’ll be signing off, but only after the intended purpose is complete. I'm pretty sure it is only adds color to the What if the Opposite Were True message that God gave me and I have been preaching for the past 16 years or so, but the message is the Same. Mind you, we are still in infancy with this but let me tell you the working model as of this morning. I warn you there may be some controversy attached to this idea if it gets out into the mainstream. I remember hearing at least one "heaven forbid" from a concerned brother or sister on this forum as this path even began to show signs of a definitive descent. That was long before it had degraded to the point it is now, so I warn you. We'll look at this, and let God decide for us. I don’t know if anyone has ever looked into this before, and perhaps even this is the Luciferian creed. Am I a Luciferian now? Hell, I can see both sides of that one too. Well, here ya go, and if you have a weak stomach then please hit the “Back” button right now.

If you see it, let's talk. If you don't, then let's just talk about something else and rest in Him on this and it will come back around in time. I have a feeling that at this moment I am purposed to tell you "that which man is not permitted to utter." (Is it just another occult name for our Most High God?) I have the urging to share. I...must...give...in.

Wait [cold feet], let me give you another something fun first just before launching everybody off the deep end. I learned a new phrase from the spirit only seconds ago when I interrupted Hollis' work again for the time I was allowed to share a fresh revealing (bless her heart, she is a brave little saint). As I quickly left I dismissed myself with, "I'm sorry. Not really, but I'll quit." This is true repentance and I would never say anything like that. I like New beginnings.

OK, so here we go. Without further adieu I give you the New Kingdom Paradigm for your approval. This credo is the only one available for man to follow into salvation. It is the Door and the Narrow Gate. It is a hard saying but carries no burden in its doing. It's beauty is that it gives our feeble minds a simple guiding principle that we can follow with all of our hearts and never miss the Spirit, for indeed we are put in the position of the gravest danger we can face in life when we put off for a moment the joy of witnessing the Light of His Being in motion. Will you take the risk of "discerning an evil spirit" only to later discover it was a pure movement of the Holy Spirit all along? I have been embarrassed by that folly more than once. Thou SHALL not do that! Thank You, Jesus! For everything! I see You all over the place around here!

Remember the cautions and all of the usual disclaimers? All of ever what I say might be wrong. If you have seen what I see then we can talk about it. If it has not been given to you then you may crucify me for saying this out loud and the world church would certainly call you justified. OK, then,

Now.






Here.






We.






Go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sin is a good and vital and necessary nutrient for Life and should be procured immediately, just as often as such occasion for pleasure might afford itself. Like sweet cream butter. And it just makes everything taste better.

So some of you may be thinking that this is it, they'll be coming to take me away. It was revealed to me today, though whether through the spirit or not I do not know, a clinical diagnosis can be made for my conditions. The professionals would term it something like ADHD manic-depressive bipolar paranoid schizophrenic. If it had been any one of these dis-eases they would have likely been on to me long ago.

On a brighter note, Ecclesiastes makes sense again. It used to be one of my favorite Works, but I lost hope of fitting it into scripture the last I read from it. It was terribly disappointing.

I've been leaking. Time for this lamb to ruminate for a while and see if I can't store up enough of that light in this shell right now for a harpazo over to Todd's and see where he's been (if the Lord have use for me in Indiana). Or maybe Hollis and I can come together, once Christ reveals Himself Fully in the very first pages of the torah. Oh how I am eager to look into this with her! I can see it happening to both of us at the same time as we both see Him Together! And does not the Lord give us the desires of His heart?

I gotta shut up. Very Happy



Last edited by DavidHarreld on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OK, so I polish. There were some terribly incomplete thoughts in here, folks!)

39 An immodest proposal? on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:48 am

Guest


Guest
By the Way, when I am done writing I just look for any obvious big boogers hanging off of the piece when it's done and press "send" so please don't grade on clarity because its not there. It really is the spirit doing this, whether for evil or for good and I can urge you to remember not to attempt to "discern" wheat from tares unless harvest has come and you just happen to be the Reaper. The best promise of all is thou shall not judge. It is so nice to be relieved of that to follow the urgings of the Holy Spirit.

And do you know that He will never urge you to do something that causes harm to one of His? If you are truly led by your fleshly desires and spontaneous urgings, and that without fail, then He will never allow you to hurt onyone either!

And now you know the rest of the story...

And now you are free indeed.

40 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 am

Guest


Guest
Drats. Did I just tell the same story again? I didn't know I was doing that. I guess I had a fresh revelation this morning and everything became fresh again to me. I don't even know days anymore. It is all the same. I am sorry for repetition if that's what it constitutes but I think not because, folks, IT WASN'T ME! Neither time! So maybe there's a difference somewhere. I haven't looked. I haven't the stomach for this much quite yet.

But did you notice and don't you love how He turned it into a message of Grace in the last post? I never saw that coming when I entered into that fumbled attempt at explaining my disheveled appearance. Out of the blue, He dropped that in. He certainly knows just what to say, doesn't He? Thou shall hear the voice of the Lord your God always and without hesitation all of your days, you and your household and through you all of the nations of the earth shall prosper, even as your souls shall prosper! Very Happy

I gotta quit. Just wanted to share a blessing with you all just as you have blessed me. It was any easy gift to pick out and from your favorite store even!

I really gotta quit! I'm killing me here... Laughing Did this guy read too many Reader's Digest Words for More Picturesque Speech as a child or is there really a Holy God talking through these fingertips? It is both. I have not fully received His voice yet, obviously.

41 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:05 am

Guest


Guest
DavidHarreld wrote:...It was terribly disappointing.

I'm flabbergasted. I mean, how could anybody even say such a thing?

42 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Guest


Guest
The silence has been deafening. I have thought about doing a Q&A on here, even writing your questions for you if you wanted. Rick was good to share some of his concerns this morning. It was nice to talk.

I doubt very much if David can commit adultery if he is led by the Spirit. And I am almost positive that David can not claim to be led by the Spirit if he is picking and choosing what thoughts--or what anything--is of god or what is of the devil. If I were making myself busy about the business of discerning...I think that I would have my work cut out for me with that one. It would be much better to risk that rare occasion when God may have screwed up and let me trek off in that direction for a while unattended. I don't see Him doing that, but if He does, that's OK too. I think this would be concerning myself with a much smaller God than Who is revealing Himself in us right now. There is no way I would be able to take two steps outside of His Light without that in itself becoming the issue. I don’t think about adultery and the rest of it. Knowledge of these things remains in our roots, as Rick once pointed out. It will care for itself unattended by us. This is how I am seeing Him today.

It’s true that I have been seeing a lot more peace in our face-to-face encounters with the Lord than when using electronic intermediaries.

Actually, the Q&A idea might not be too bad after all. Allow me to start it off and if you want you can even PM me your questions and I’ll put them in here anonymously.


____________

Q: Are you saying I should do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it?
A: Exactly. You have Freedom. No, I mean really. What do you want to do?

Q: Wouldn't I risk stumbling if I were to approach life with such reckless abandon?
A: God is not worried about whether you will stumble, or how, and neither will you be concerned about that. It will become all about His faithworthiness and has He revealed enough of Himself in us to expose those qualities of His Light in us?

Q: Are you aware of just how infuriating you can be at times? Oh the things you do come up with, David!
A: Yes, I have noticed hostility returned more often than love when I have tried to relay this message in the social media. On the phone I have been met by mixed results. My older friends seem to understand me enough to want to know more. My newer friends only want me to shut up long enough for them to tell me again what I've been telling myself for fifty-some-odd years. It never brought Life then and I think I will not be returning to it now. Thank you for your concern.

Q: Who is the "I" that's doing the wanting?
A: It used to seem like the "I" could have been something like Bill Clinton doing much of the wanting: all appetite, in other words. Now I would have to say it resembles something more like an involuntary reptilian response to a gentler urge. In general, life seems much less willful and much more responsive. Unlike Bill Clinton, I no longer feel qualified to debate things such as the meaning of word like "i" or "is." This is much bigger than that!

Q: Shouldn't a child of the Living God guard his tongue better than what I see you doing in this forum?
A: This is indeed what happens when one quits "guarding their own tongue" and entrusting its protection to the Supreme Guard, at least under some circumstances. Judge yourselves, because one of you may have something to do with all of this. Now be honest. Have you seen this revealing before and never said anything about it? Well, that could certainly explain why you've got this "rock" crying out now.

Q: If you really do harpazo on out of here or flame out or get stoned like happens anyway to everyone who has ever dared declare himself a prophet, can an administrator just delete your user account and it will be like it all never happened? There are some of us here who believe that this should be a family forum. Can't you at least keep this toned down to PG-13?
A: Of course! It will be just like that, except each individual user will need to take care to sanitize any of their own posts and edit out anywhere they may have quoted something that I wrote on the forum. It's a chore, granted, but it can be done.

Q: I think you're just a smart-aleck. Listen to yourself. Everything you say sounds so arrogant like you are sure that you possess the heart and mind of God.
A: Yeah! Huh? You don't even know the half of it! By the time you get to see what I've written I've oftentimes had to go back and clean up a paragraph or two where things really got rolling and I started writing "I" instead of "God" or "Christ" or "the Holy Spirit" and what not. Now think of how you'd feel if I just left it alone and pressed 'send'!

Q: Inside the Heart of Christ, everything is precise and clear, so you must be somewhere else because that was very cloudy and vague. Where are you, really?
A: I did end up getting bounced out of catachism, I'll grant you that. That's why I need your help explaining this in laymen's terms. I'm in Christ. We're all in Christ. Everything is in Christ. Let's just sit here and chew on that a spell, shall we?

Q: Are you going to stand by your claim to be inspired by the Holy Spirit? This sounds more like Horse Spuckey to me!
A: Ahem, yeah, well, I've been kind of thinking about that myself and wondering how the entire life of a prophet somehow got condensed down to a perfect love letter we could read in an hour or so. And Hosea, really? God sends him out to bed all these whores and he might have wrote the first draft of his memoirs on a bar napkin. Needless to say I've decided to go kind of easy on myself as far as our roots in the tree of knowledge of good and evil. At least in the first week, anyway and I'm not sure what Teacher has in Mind for today!



Last edited by DavidHarreld on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:42 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : questions are pouring in)

43 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:20 pm

cross-eyed

avatar
Can we do whatever we want? Who is "we" in that question? Can "I" do whatever "I" want? Who is the "I" in that question?

If we are of the Spirit, then our wants will reflect the will of the Father. If we are of the flesh, our wants will reflect that as well.

Yes, we "can" do whatever we want, but . . .there are consequences that follow those choices. Doing what the flesh in me "wants" may not be prohibital, but is it advisable?

There's no condemnation either way, but one does lead into freedom where the other may very well lead into bondage. Which brings us back to the original question: Who is the "I" that's doing the wanting?

44 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Y'Israel

avatar
Proverbs 16:1-4

16 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

3 Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

45 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Guest


Guest
Thank you, Israel. Thank You, Father. That's it. That's the One. Did everyone catch the shall (His promise) in this?

46 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Guest


Guest
Y'Israel wrote:Proverbs 16:1-4

16 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

3 Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.


Can you see that this is just like a checksheet? There is no oppressive command here at all, only freeing promises. So it is with all of scripture today.

The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

FACT.

All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

FACT.

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

FACT. In fact, He made all of that happen in spite of my best efforts.

The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

FACT.

What is there for us to do?

47 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:
Y'Israel wrote:Proverbs 16:1-4

16 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

2 All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

3 Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.


Can you see that this is just like a checksheet? There is no oppressive command here at all, only freeing promises. So it is with all of scripture today.

The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

FACT.

All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

FACT.

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

FACT. In fact, He made all of that happen in spite of my best efforts.

The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

FACT.

What is there for us to do?

To understand why



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

48 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Guest


Guest
I'm game, as long as it doesn't set me back.

49 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:I'm game, as long as it doesn't set me back.

In Christ we are always moving forward, it is by our own understanding that we sense that we are being set back.

We are always here for you David, do not stop believing that.

Jugg



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

50 Re: Whats with them demons?? on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

Guest


Guest
jugghead wrote:

In Christ we are always moving forward, it is by our own understanding that we sense that we are being set back.

We are always here for you David, do not stop believing that.

Jugg

"We" are the only means by which this job is going to get done. Thank you, Rick.

"...by our own understanding ..."

I believe with your own words you highlight my reluctance to continue down that path.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum