APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

wanted to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 wanted to share on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Just wanted to share something that was brought to mind today.

Have you ever thought about how we are able to feel the moving of the Spirit in us?

We know it is to be in a state of humbleness rather than pride, so this is a physical example.

The state of pride: We can be traveling 600 MPH in an airplane and not feel the airplane moving.

The state of humbleness: We can be traveling only 60 MPH in a car and we feel the car moving.

So, going 60 MPH in a car can seem much faster than 600 MPH in an airplane.

Humbleness: the means by which we feel the movement of the vehicle (Spirit) we are in. (and in us)
Pride: the means by which we don't feel the movement of the vehicle (Spirit) we are in. (and in us)

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: wanted to share on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: wanted to share on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Ok, I've been hangin around you to long Jugg, I'm starting to think like you now.

Going with your analogy......

Pride and the Plane....You feel it when it starts to take off, but once it gets going 600 MPH, no you don't, ...But, .....You suuuuurrreee know when it lands.

Humility and the car.......As you don't know where it comes from or where it goes so are they that are born of the Spirit, but you can sure sense it's presence when it's there.

How'd I do?

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 Re: wanted to share on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:Ok, I've been hangin around you to long Jugg, I'm starting to think like you now.

Going with your analogy......

Pride and the Plane....You feel it when it starts to take off, but once it gets going 600 MPH, no you don't, ...But, .....You suuuuurrreee know when it lands.

Humility and the car.......As you don't know where it comes from or where it goes so are they that are born of the Spirit, but you can sure sense it's presence when it's there.

How'd I do?

You said exactly what I thought about the plane taking off

As for the other part with the car in relation to the Spirit, I hadn't been taken there yet, but now I have.

Which can be viewed as "the birthing of the knowing"

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum