APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from Michelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Greetings from Michelle on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Racham

Hello Folks,

I am Michelle. The Lord has revealed to me that He is a Saviour of all last June. The Lord turned the lights on for me in April of 2010, revealing that He was the one I was looking for and I was not to find Him on the new age path I was on for many years. I was on the evangelical universalist forum searching for deeper waters and came across Nathan's posts. They spoke to me so I sought him out in a private message asking him if he had a blog. He kindly wrote me back and invited me to this forum. I live in Canada and I am soon to be an expsychiatrist ( unless the Lord reveals to me that He wants me to stay put.) What ever may enfold, I am excited to receive and share with you all. Grace and Peace to you. Michelle
...PS....the name Michelle would not " take" so I use Racham. I use Racham because of the great Mercy I have received from the Lord.

2 Re: Greetings from Michelle on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:07 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

Maybe that's why "Michelle" wouldn't take then, He wanted it that way, how Awesome!!

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Greetings from Michelle on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

cross-eyed

You made it on!! Yay!!! Welcome to our new home in the Lord. I truly do beleive he's been preparing you for such a time as this and from your testimony, which by the way I could hardly keep up with all of the variances of religion you went through, but Thanks be to the Father that his grace has allowed our paths to cross.

Welcome to the place2rest!!

4 Re: Greetings from Michelle on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I too would like to say welcome, it is always a good thing to add friends to the fold.

I look forward to hearing what He has to say through you.

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

5 Re: Greetings from Michelle on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 am

Hi Michelle,

I was going to grab you from the EU site after i read some of your posts. I knew this would be a good place for you. But you already made it!

I'm redhotmagma there and at tentmaker.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum