APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

a little unorthodox

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 a little unorthodox on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I titled that for you Scherryl, since you know how I think out of the box, LOL.

I wasn't sure were to post this simply because with all that we are discussing, it can fit anywhere.

First off, Nathan's comments were brought to mind after what was shown to me today

we know that first comes the natural and then the spiritual and that the flesh and the spirit are in constant conflict when we are not of Christ, also that the flesh rules over the spirit ..... and that when we are in Christ, the spirit rules over the flesh.

Now here is the kicker, is the physical the woman and the spiritual the man, taking this a step farther and saying that the physical body (the flesh) is our woman and the spiritual body (our spirit) our man?

Was it not first Eve ruling over Adam (the first Adam) meaning flesh over spirit and then the second Adam .... spirit over flesh?

To me this brings a deeper meaning to flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone.

By what is being accomplished in us we come full circle in that the flesh will no longer be used for unrighteousness, it is now being used for righteousness.

Body, soul and spirit ..... woman (body) and man (Spirit) giving birth to a son (a soul).

my thinking out loud might sound like shouting but I found this awesome.

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: a little unorthodox on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:46 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all who should live after her.
(In The Flesh)

But Jesus reverses The Curse right here: Look what He says very carefully.

Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
Joh 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

She, had now become the Mother, of all Living, (In The Spirit, through The Son). Smile

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: a little unorthodox on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am

jugghead wrote:
we know that first comes the natural and then the spiritual and that the flesh and the spirit are in constant conflict when we are not of Christ, also that the flesh rules over the spirit ..... and that when we are in Christ, the spirit rules over the flesh.

Now here is the kicker, is the physical the woman and the spiritual the man, taking this a step farther and saying that the physical body (the flesh) is our woman and the spiritual body (our spirit) our man?

Was it not first Eve ruling over Adam (the first Adam) meaning flesh over spirit and then the second Adam .... spirit over flesh?...

...By what is being accomplished in us we come full circle in that the flesh will no longer be used for unrighteousness, it is now being used for righteousness.

Body, soul and spirit ..... woman (body) and man (Spirit) giving birth to a son (a soul)...

Unorthodox, perhaps, but this may be exactly where He has me, Rick. Let's explore this some more. It was on this forum I think I was introduced to the idea of the perceived division between man and woman reflecting the apparent rift between soul and spirit:

G5590
ψυχή
psuchē
psoo-khay'
From G5594; breath, that is, (by implication) spirit, abstractly or concretely (the animal sentient principle only; thus distinguished on the one hand from G4151, which is the rational and immortal soul; and on the other from G2222, which is mere vitality, even of plants: these terms thus exactly correspond respectively to the Hebrew [H5315], [H7307] and [H2416]: - heart (+ -ily), life, mind, soul, + us, + you.

G4151
πνεῦμα
pneuma
pnyoo'-mah
From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

This all applies to the war going on in my own home. I want to fight it effectively in Him but somehow not satisfied with just laying down and dying. If one is to consider the linear model of time, it seems to be running out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum