APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Sixteen The Source of the Rapture Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cross-eyed

Chapter Sixteen

THE SOURCE OF THE RAPTURE THEORY

I know there are some passages of scripture that your mind is screaming out that would appear to strongly contradict what I’ve shared this far about the rapturing of the church. So in this chapter, I wanted to touch on a couple of those passages as well and share with you what I see them to be saying.

One of the most used passages is in 1 Thessalonians 4. It deals with what appears to be the dead and the living. And I’m tempted to link this with the salvation chapter because I do believe that is the context from which Paul is coming from, but because it has been so tightly associated with the rapture of the church, I’ll leave it here and give it its own chapter.

1 Thessalonians 4
12That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This passage is such a popular one. I purposefully included verse 12 into this because when people read this passage, the rest of the chapter pretty much becomes invisible because of the dramatic assumptions of what the latter part of the chapter is referring to. This is where it may be necessary to return back to the chapter on dimensions and freshen up on that to understand what is going to be read here. Paul did mean for it to be taken literally, to the people of Thessalonica only. Not for us.

My reasoning here on this matter is due to the fact that again, our minds want to make everything pertain to us, personally on a natural level. And things do pertain to us, but not on the same level our minds work. But on a level where our spirit operates. So our minds have taken something that physically has nothing to do with us, but we’ve interpreted to become all about us. We’ve chosen to believe that Paul is telling this brand new church that 2,000 years from now, Jesus is going to return. But you can’t “say” 2,000 years later something would happen because then no one would listen anymore.

The church has been embracing the “Jesus could come back any minute, you better be ready!” mindset ever since man’s mind began interpreting scripture instead of man’s spirit simply receiving it. This again is physically dealing with “that” generation. Paul is instructing an infant church in how they should conduct themselves. Not only were they infant believers, but they were infant Christians who needed an apostle to bring this instruction and nourishment to their lives.

They didn’t have electricity, they didn’t have cell phones. They never saw a plane fly. They never heard of an alarm clock, microwave, or television. In other words, these were simple people in simple times that required step-by-step instructions. This was 2,000 years ago. Man has advanced in technology beyond imagination over the last hundred years. In fact, I believe it’s safe to say that in the past hundred years, man’s intellect and accomplishments have grown more than all of the hundreds and thousands of years previously, put together.

So the books of learning and wisdom from a thousand years ago are a far cry from the books being printed out today. Why is it that the church still remains in the dark with their spiritual maturity then? Why do we still want to insist that the things written are to be interpreted literally, when they were only to be literally understood to those to whom it was literally written for?

This was why I took us to Hebrews 5 and 6 to show that we are to let things go that got us to where we are, so that we can grow into greater things. When we embrace the elementary elements, our spiritual growth is greatly affected by that. This is where you see people getting burned out in ministries, falling into sin or just walking away all together.

How did our technology become so advanced? Did it come by way of generations embracing only what was literally written in books written by others? Did it come from every generation starting from ground zero? Or did it come by way of each generation learning from those who’ve been this way before, and taking what they learned as a framework, then they began experimenting, doing things never done before, saying things never said before, seeing things our ancestors never saw before and building on that?

The church is the only system that prides itself on remaining the same. The fear is, if I venture away from what my ancestors claimed as truth, I’ll have to admit I was wrong as well. Or, who am I to claim this, when everyone else is claiming “that”? It’s in our own history books. It wasn’t “that” long ago when the general public was convinced that the world was flat, and if you sailed to far out, you’d fall off the edge of the earth. Thank God there were visionaries who were willing to put their lives at risk to follow their heart despite of what their heads were screaming at them.

Spiritually, the church is still in that kind of mindset today. With these huge doctrinal sacred cows on the thrones of their identities, they’ve essentially committed themselves to stop advancing the kingdom, while at the same time, claiming that their desire is to advance the kingdom. It’s hard to advance something you know nothing about. But the truth in all of this is, there is no ceiling of maturity in Christ. There is no end to the life and excitement. The desire only grows greater than when it first began. And it’s in this light that I reread these old passages that have conclusions contrary to the patterns and nature of God. So, what did we miss in these verses then?

1 Thessalonians 4
9But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
10And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more;
11And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
12That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing

For me, context is everything. These are the verses leading up to the so called rapture warnings of Paul. First, Paul explains that there’s no need to teach of God’s love, because God does that “in” us. All Paul is encouraging them to do is, to mature in that love more and more. Studying to be quiet is my way of saying, disengage your mind. It never shuts up. It’s always throwing up questions, not to learn, but to disrupt and confuse. Take captive those thoughts, study to “be” quiet.

Doing my own business, for me, is saying, my relationship with Love is a personal one. If I just pursue Christ on a personal level and not apply the words of Christ to my neighbor, I will benefit from my own relationship. Work with my own hands . .as opposed to working with someone else’s hands? For me, He’s building up to something here. There are two groups of people being referred to here. This letter is to those within to pursue their own relationship with the Father and not conform others.

If I focus on my own maturity in Christ, then I can be myself toward others who don’t see things as I see them with no condemnation or judgment against them. I can manifest true love. I’m not feeling like I have to reform anyone else. I just have to make sure my relationship with the Father is alive and well, and in that, I will be Christ to those who have not yet experienced Christ, they are the ones “without”.

It is in “that” context that He now goes on addressing those “without” (I’m assuming this is the second group?) which He does so by referring to those who have fallen “asleep”. Let’s bring it up and see how this perspective blends into the coming verses.

13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord

Just as He mentioned “those that are without”, in the same breath, he comes back to “them which are asleep”. For me, they are one and the same, they are the walking dead. Remember the disciple that Jesus had called to follow Him and His response was he had to go bury his father first? That has even deeper implications, but for the point at hand, I’ll stay with where this is heading. Jesus answered by saying “let the dead bury the dead”. Which speaks to me that He’s saying, let the “spiritual” dead bury the “physical” dead.

So, spiritually speaking here, those who are asleep are not spiritually alive, but they are, spiritually dead. This church was not concerned about Christians who were dead. Why would they be? I know that some are convinced that this is the case, but again, Paul is connecting those that are on the outside, with those that are asleep. That was the essence of the message, that by accepting Christ you would have eternal life, versus remaining in the darkness of night. If they were expecting their dead loved ones to have physical eternal life, Paul would have mentioned that in his response here. But he didn’t.

If this was about physically dead Christians, why then would this church in Thessalonica be without hope for them? I believe Paul is talking about their friends and loved ones that either didn’t believe and died, or died without having the opportunity to hear the gospel. And I’m not talking about the church’s version of the gospel. But the gospel of the kingdom, the mysteries of the Son that only the Father reveals.

It’s the same right now if you lead someone to Jesus and tell them about the fact that heaven is only for those who accept Christ, the rest are going to hell, how do you think that’s going to make this new convert feel when they realize, according to the doctrine of the mainline church, that their loved ones are actually in hell for ever and ever. It would leave you in a state of hopelessness, would it not? And that’s what Paul is addressing.

Those who are disheartened by the idea that their loved ones that have died without receiving the good news are now doomed forever. And so Paul is saying, “Look, guys, not to worry about your loved ones. Jesus died for ALL men. And when Christ appears to you in this “cloud”. . .. See, I can’t just assume anything here. Everything is connected to everything else. The word “coming” actually means “presence”. That alone changes the whole face of the verse.

Paul is talking about the Lord’s presence appearing within us. And not about a physical event of Him once again returning to the flesh. I want you to consider this question. When Jesus ascended into the cloud, two men in white robes appeared before the crowd and they asked “Why are you staring up at the cloud? Don’t you know, just as you see Him go, you’ll see Him return?” It’s one of the foundational passages used to point toward the rapture and second coming of Jesus. Incidentally, there is no passage in scripture that uses the term “second coming.”

But here’s my question, did the men in the white robes lie? Those two men were not talking to a generation 2,000 years after the fact. They were talking to the people standing there, staring up at the cloud. And they told “those” people that Jesus would return just as “they” saw Him go. How did they see Him go? He was “caught up”. He was “raptured” into a cloud. Interesting thing about the cloud. Before the upper room experience, it was “a” cloud that would manifest the glory of God. But after the upper room, it wasn’t “a” cloud any longer, it was plural. He’s coming to us in “clouds.”

But before I get too far away from the question, have you been able to answer it yet? If you believe that Jesus is yet to return to us in the future, then you have to admit that the men in white lied to the people there staring up. That Jesus didn’t return to them as they saw Him go, but I believe He “did” come to them. I believe He returned just as He went in the upper room. It’s just the “form” in which He came in was not the same form as He was in when He went, but He did return just as He left, so the angels didn’t lie.

How’d He go? He went from the lower realm and ascended to the higher one. How did He return? He came from the ascended place and entered “into” men, who are of a lower state of being. He came in the same order that He went. But carnal minds being what they are, are expecting him to return “in the flesh”. The only reason He came in the flesh in the first place, was to redeem the inhabitants of the realm of flesh back to the Father, and according to His own words on the cross “that” is finished.

There’s no reason for Him to return back in the same flesh that He was already in. He himself is not flesh, but spirit. It is assumed that’s what He would do. But that’s not what He said. He never said He himself would return “in” the flesh to the earth. But that He would return “to” the earth, to the flesh. His return to this earth is “in” us, but not in flesh, in spirit. That’s why He left in one cloud, but here in Thessalonians, He comes in many clouds. He’s entered into the beings He’s redeemed. I always thought that when He came again, the “second coming”, He would come as King of Kings, Lord of Lords, fully God in the spirit…but “we” just could see him. Who are the kings that he is King over?

You know who the clouds are? He’s not referring to natural clouds. He’s not referring to clouds of judgment. If scripture is to interpret scripture, the clouds are the very ones that have died before us. Jude says that false teachers are clouds without water. Those who carry the truth are clouds “with” water.

Hebrews 12:1
1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

What are the clouds? They are the witnesses observing us. Who are they? In reading chapter 11, leading up to this, you’ll find they are those that have died and went on before us. You know, the more I get into the patterns of scripture, the more curious I become as to why the translators worded things the way they did and why did they divide the chapters where they did. I find myself more times than not, having to go to the previous chapter to realize that they cut into the middle of a thought with a new chapter.

At any rate, chapter 11 explains who the witnesses are in chapter 12, and chapter 12 explains the clouds we see in Thessalonians and elsewhere in scripture. They are those that have lived their lives on this earth and have gone on, and are now, amphitheatre style surrounding us, they are all around in the spiritual stands while they observe and support us who are still on the playing field of life.

Have you ever gone through an extremely trying time where you were really knocked down and so distraught that you were ready to give up, only to somehow muster the needed strength to get you back on your feet and moving forward again . . .where do you suppose that strength came from? It does come from God, but more specifically, in what manner does this come from God?

You are surrounded by supporters on the other side of this realm who not only observe, but they encourage and cheer you on. It’s a well known fact that the team that has the home field advantage has the edge over their opponent. Why? Because of the cheering going on in the stands. It’s not any different here, we just need to become more aware that whenever conflict happens, we have the home field advantage. Look for it next time, God will reveal them to you.

When we enter into the Peter experience of our relationship with the Father, and He begins revealing the nature of Jesus to us, we are “caught up”, we are raptured up into the clouds, we are caught up into the spiritual realm where we can then dwell in Christ along with those who’ve already been able to go on before us when their lives in this realm came to an end.

Now, it’s the part about the dead in Christ rising first. If you think about it, when one dies, one is ushered from this realm to the next. And in the next realm, which is spirit, truth is the essence of the realm. Those that are asleep, those that are dead, will rise first, when they die, they cross over and truth is exposed fully in the spirit, and only partially in the flesh.

When they leave flesh and enter in the spirit, they then enter “first”. And then, we who are alive, on this earth, we’re not just physically alive, but spiritually alive, and when we get that rush of realization of a revelation, we are “caught up” in the same truth they now exist in. Those who die, cross over to the realm of the spirit ahead of those who are still living here in the flesh.

Remember, Hebrews 11 and 12 are saying they’re all around us, encouraging us, rooting us on. Why? Because they are already where we want to be. And when the spirit ushers us to that place, in the literal air? No. In the ascended place, “that’s” where we want to be forever with Him.

But it’s not about a physical disappearance of Christians being taken out so God can then slaughter those left behind because they didn’t accept this unconditional love. The church has just twisted things so out of proportion, and then bound the people with the very word that was originally given to set us free.

I’ve mentioned this before already, but I still don’t understand why people want to emphasize the literal rapture of the church in the fact that dead people get to go before the living do. What on earth does that have to do with the church being raptured in the first place. And secondly, if this is all going to happen in a millisecond of time, how is anyone going to know who went before who anyway?

But for me, the entire concept is off track because for there to be a rapture, there then must be the destruction of men that follows. And I have serious issues with anyone who sees Love as a destroyer of the very beings He created (He destroyed all those people in the old testament…or do you mean “spiritually” destroys them…for ever and ever?). It tells me that either most people have not thought this through to its entirety and have given the benefit of the doubt to those that gave them the misinformation, or most people don’t have a true concept of what Love truly is.

I believe the passage “a little leaven leavens the whole lump” comes into play here. Everything is so tightly connected that if you get off track on just one principle, everything else after that is just as off the mark to the point to where an entire belief system misses the whole intent and purpose of God’s love for all mankind in the first place.

On the other end of that, once you start seeing some of the things that I’m sharing for yourself, it will affect your entire belief system as well. You can’t take bits and pieces and add them to pre-existing ideals. New wine can not be contained in old wineskins. Spiritual principles can not be comprehended through natural reasoning either. Understanding comes “after” conception of truth is birthed into our nature, not before.

God’s desire has never been to destroy mankind. It has always been to dwell in and among us. And in order to do so, the carnality in man must first be dealt with. And that’s just what He did through the finished work of the cross. He dealt with the carnality that drove man to sinning against Him. Deal with the carnality, you perfect the man. Perfect the man, God can then dwell wholly “in” man and Jesus’ prayer can be fulfilled in that we become one with the Father as He and the Father are also one.

There is another mistranslation in the rendering of this verse as well. The word “with” should actually be “in”. When reading it in this light, it gives it a whole new application. The Lord descends “in” a shout, “in” the voice of the chief message, (angel literally means messenger, one who carries a message) and “in” the trump of God. In the proclamations of God’s truth, Christ descends “in” us.

Oh, and there is only one archangel ever mentioned in scripture. Tradition has changed it to be three, but there’s only one, called “Michael”. But he’s no ordinary angel. He is the “chief” of angels, thus the title “arch” angel. It means “chief”. He is “the” angel over all other angels. Sound familiar? Just as He is also Lord of all lords and king of all kings. The definition of “Michael” means “who is like God.” Did not Jesus say that if you’ve seen the son, you’ve seen the Father? The name itself depicts the position of the one carrying the name.

The word “archangel” only appears twice in all of scripture. This passage here in 1 Thessalonians is one of them. The other is in Jude when it says “The Lord” rebuke thee . . “ as He was referring to satan. The reason He said it the way He did was because “He” is the Lord of whom He speaks of.

Jude is revealing to us that the carnal mind desires to control the body of Moses, which is identified as the law, that’s what Moses brought, that’s what his body represents. That’s why he couldn’t enter into the promise land. The promise land symbolizes not heaven, but the kingdom of heaven. It’s where the principles of God manifest in us.

It couldn’t be heaven because there are giants and walled cities that need to be conquered. Following the law will lead you there, but in order to enter into the kingdom, you need to be free from the law that led you. Why? Because as your relationship takes root and matures, the law that was once your governing force has gone internal as it’s now written not on stone or parchment, but in your heart. God writes His will in your very nature.

And as Christ stated, the kingdom of God does not come by observation. It is “within” you. That’s why everything is to be read “spiritually” which is “inwardly”. It’s as Jesus prayed to the Father “thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth (my flesh is my earth) as it is (already finished) in heaven . . .”

In us there are walled cities. In us there are offspring from when we mixed our spirit beings with natural logic. We blended spiritual truth with natural reasoning. And following the same pattern from Genesis 6, we produced our own “man” of renown. Our own elevated myths which are perversions of what God originally created.

So as Jude points out, that same carnality intends to control the body of Moses, which is the law. But it can’t. Why? This is so cool. Because just as God buried the physical body of Moses, even greater than that, He buried the law that once had bound us. If satan is “the” satan we’ve been taught that he was, how could he not know where Moses was buried literally?

He is supposedly a spirit. He supposedly is the ruler of this earth. He has his dominion here. This is where his authority rules and reigns. How could he not know where the bones of Moses are? Did he take a holiday that day when Moses died?

And how old was Moses? 120? Yes? And was he not the only one, recorded in scriptures that actually died according to the number of years God stated in Genesis 6, that man would live because the Spirit would not strive with man forever. Remember the principle of the Sabbath? It’s all about the laws of labor. Moses died at 120 years because he represented the law. Law is what gives sin its strength. It’s what gives carnality its power. Everything is connected.

And that’s what’s going on in Thessalonia. They’ve been bound by the law of death and it produces worry in them and Paul is simply identifying it and raising their awareness to the fact that when one dies, that one is then resurrected while we who are still alive, still remain. But when we enter into the kingdom by way of revelation from the Father, we are “caught up” in the same state as those who’ve passed on before us have already done by way of death. Oh, speaking of death . . .

Revelation 14
13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

It is assumed to die in the Lord is to be a Christian when you die. But the truth is, every person born is a child of God. Just as your children do things against your desire, and there are even instances where the child chooses to disown their parents, but even then, regardless of the child’s bad choices, they still remain a child to their parents. It’s no different with us. Are any of us perfect where we “deserve” the title “child of God”? Should that title only go to those who’ve made a mental decision that God is God? That’s what the church is pushing. Which again, puts the power not in God, but upon the consciousness of man.

How do I die in the Lord? It’s not a natural death, it’s a spiritual one. “I” die. My “self” dies. I give the power of “me” over to Him. So that as Paul says, it’s no longer “I”, but now it’s “Christ in me.” I submit my inner person over to the spirit and begin walking according to what I can see, not according to what I know. My spirit has much better vision than my mind. And again, once my entire body comes into the order originally established by God, then I begin to reproduce His nature into others “through” the understanding that is now in my mind. But the key is, it doesn’t come through the reasoning of the mind, understanding is birthed into the mind through the conceptive power of the Spirit.

Keep in mind, the original reason for this particular topic in 1 Thessalonians 2, was concern for those that were both spiritually and physically dead. They were asleep in the understanding of the nature of God, but then new life birthed in them. And others that were also spiritually blind, they died and are no longer physically with them in order to be transformed by that same nature So that brought about the concern of how will they receive this kingdom truth then.

What Paul is saying in all of this is, the transformation took place at the cross. And for those who are alive physically, but asleep spiritually, they can be resurrected into life once they allow the effects of the cross to be applied within them, thus, the invitation of Christ in their hearts.

And for those who are physically dead, they’ve resurrected ahead of us because at the point of death, they have crossed over into life, not because of a conscious decision on their part in their physical life, but because of the far reaching power of the blood of Christ at the cross. Life is not just offered to the world because of the cross, it’s not an added option that man now has to decide whether they want to go to heaven or hell. I haven’t even mentioned all the people who died before Jesus even sacrificed his life on the cross in the first place. What about them? It really is a great freedom to realize ALL will be saved, without exception!

God foresaw what was needed for His created beings to be redeemed and He already paid the price that the severed relationship between us and the Father would require for complete restoration. We weren’t around at the fall of Adam. We had nothing to do with being born into sin. And we weren’t around when God stood Adam back up again. We had nothing to do with our redemption. It’s the church that has convinced the world that salvation only comes through guilt, shame and admission of sins.

The truth is, remorse doesn’t lead you to salvation. Some say that there’s a danger to not include the self-abasement one needs to have in order to appreciate the full effect of the cross. Really? So, say you’re driving down a canyon highway and this huge bolder peels away from the mountainside and comes slamming down, just missing you as you drive through. And you see in your rearview mirror a huge dust cloud of its impact. Is the first thing that comes to your mind going to be “man, too bad that didn’t hit me so I’d appreciate not getting hit even more.” No, you’d immediately celebrate that your life was spared.

So what if someone isn’t repentant and remorseful. If they are exuberant for their salvation from their “self” and sin then what difference does it make whether they were sorry for their sinful ways or not? I should really reword the question a bit because repentance simply means a change of mind. If there’s no change of mind, then there’s no fruit of salvation either. All repentance is, is to turn and stop going in the wrong direction. It’s not about being sorry or sad, it’s simply changing your mindset which changes your decision process. As I’ve said all along, if you pursue Christ, everything else takes care of itself. We just need to make Christ the centerpiece of our lives.

When Adam and Eve were hiding in the garden from God right after the tree of knowledge took affect, God came searching for them and found them. When He asked them why they were in hiding, Adam exclaimed it was due to their nakedness. It was the next question that God asked that was the most telling of all. “Who told you that you were naked?” Paul points out that it was the law that gave sin its strength. Romans 3:20 makes the connection between the law and knowledge. It was the tree of knowledge that illuminated Adam’s nakedness, just as it is the law that illuminates the sin of others.

Romans 3:20, 21
20Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Now, think about this, law identifies the presence of sin, but we are free from the law because Christ fulfilled it at the cross and now the law no longer has power over us. God’s righteousness manifests in us when we ignore the power of the law. So, I’ll say it again, law identifies the presence of sin. The doctrine of hell, the rapture, salvation through confession of “sin”, is all based on the law from which we’re freed from in the first place. To believe there’s a hell, is to acknowledge sin. To acknowledge sin is to give power again to the law.

I know this is hard to embrace because our minds and even our identities have been conformed to a set of principles established by men who used scripture as their foundation. It’s not the scriptures that misled people, it’s people’s interpretation and perspective of those scriptures that brought them to different conclusions. The day we live in has changed, prophetically as well as culturally, but I’m not nearly as interested in culture changes as much as I am in the prophetic change.

The days where our ancestors established their doctrines and identities in the church were cut from the days of the labor mold. No generation before us has ever come into the Sabbath Day understanding as we’re about to see with our own eyes. Granted, there are individuals that God has blessed to be visionaries who’ve written many manuscripts, books, lessons and so forth about these very things, but they were an exception to the rule.

Because this literally is the beginning of the 7th millennium from Adam, this is the beginning of the 7th day, this is the Sabbath day of God in man and the rules for the Sabbath day are not the same as the days of labor. We are the generation to see the Son set on the days of labor and the Son rise on the Sabbath day, the day of rest.

This is why the perspectives are changing as well. The day has come for the Lord to reveal His true nature and in doing so, it also reveals that we’re not in true alignment with the Father like we “thought” we were. So rather than conform the scriptures to fit our doctrine, perhaps we should allow our doctrine to be rearranged according to the scripture. That’s all I’ve been trying to do throughout this whole book.

And what it has done is show me that the principle of a little leaven affecting the entire lump has manifested greatly in that the church based its boundary lines on what it felt was the complete truth when all it was, was a temporary truth to carry us through the days of labor until the Sabbath day arrived. Once the Sabbath day has come, then so also have the requirements of man (what are the “requirements” of man?). We’ve passed through labor and are now entering into rest. We no longer are to rely on our reasoning and knowledge, now it’s about walking in faith, love and intimacy with the Father.

Who told Adam he was naked? It was the fruit of knowledge that came from the tree he ate of. With the tree of knowledge being the gateway into the natural realm, everything is governed by natural reasoning. In this natural realm, carnality flourishes. That’s what the serpent is representing “in” the tree of knowledge. The serpent was like a prostitute standing at the door of her bedroom. The natural realm is the serpent’s bedroom where it perverts the intimacy between the Father and man. This realm is one of death and decay.

But through Christ, we have been given the dominion to live in this natural realm, protected from the power of carnality, “and” we’re able to also live in the spirit realm at the same time. We’re the only beings on earth that have that ability, but it’s only through the finished work of Christ that this can be accomplished. It only comes through intimacy with the Son that the Father will then reveal the true nature of His Son which draws us closer into the Father. It’s a win/win formula.

What we need to do is let go of man’s interpretation of these doctrines so that in our own wilderness, where life is not domesticated, we may also experience a birthing of a new nation within us. The key to entering into the promised land is understanding the effects of the baptism of the Jordan river. I want to insert something about that transformation in this next chapter. I pray it will truly open your eyes to see that man has truly been redeemed regardless of his conscious acknowledgement of such.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum