You are not connected. Please login or register

Daniel 2

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 am

cross-eyed

CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!

Chapter 2
1 And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.

2 Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.

3 And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.

4 Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation.

We've moved from the 3rd year of Jehoikim to the 2nd year of Nebuchadnezzar. 2 things pop up. One, obviously the number moves from 3 to 2. From resurrection to witness. And the other thing is, it moves from king of Judah to king of Egypt. The witness isn't about God speaking to his chosen as much as it is God speaking to those that hold his chosen in bondage. That's the stage from which the rest of this particular proclamation flows.

I love the order here. God didn't send the dreams to Daniel and then have Daniel preach to the king what he saw. Instead, God created a hunger in the king to be receptive toward Daniel first. Let's just start there for a minute.

How many times have we tried to take what God has allowed us to see, to those who have not yet been able to see and only make matters worse in our relationship with them? You remember me talking about knowing what season it is in a person before you begin your planting? Yeah, that's what God is doing here, he's creating a season in ol Nebby here so when Daniel does come to plant, the ground in Neb will receive it.

Daniel doesn't have a clue what's going on with the king right now. God didn't give him foreknowledge that this was going to happen, Daniel was just walking with God one day at a time.

Remember this . . .God has favored, who is what God is, and God has helped. The definitions of the Hebrew names of Daniel's friends. The reason this is so important is because "they" are Daniel's support system. He goes to them when the heat is turned up and something needs to manifest . . .like . .. interpreting a dream. We'll get to that, but I wanted to put this bug in your ear now because again, this is all a pattern that is in all of us. We all have this same support system in our own hearts.

God has favored us, we are his image, and he's already helped, we just need to see that in the spirit so we can release it in the flesh. The combination of those THREE things in us, lead us to the resurrection of any experience we are exposed to.

2 Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.

Logic and reason will always default to it's on resources without realizing the fact that natural understanding can never lead us to spiritual truth. Like we said before, natural reasoning has it's place with natural experiences, but the moment you cross the threshold of the spirit, there is a shifting of order and alignment as well. Lay down our carnal king and let the Daniel in us take to the throne "of" us.

Nuts . . .I gotta get back to work.

2 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:58 pm

cross-eyed

2 Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king

3 And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.

4 Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation

Spirit troubling flesh. Imagine that. A seed has been planted in Egypt's kingdom and it's invisibly taking on a lif of it's own . . .and it's already beginning to create havoc. But it's also God's pattern within us. He puts a restlessness in us to step out without actually knowing how it's all going to come together. An ACT of faith is required. Acting IN faith is required.

Magicians, astrologers and sorcerers . . .and Chaldeans. The definition for Caldeans is "clod-breakers". Isn't that interesting? On a literal plain, if this was happening in Israel, they'd essentially be the same as the religious leaders . . .the Chaldeans are the people of wisdom for Babylon.

So a spiritual Word enters into this arena of carnality and these clod breakers . . .earth-minded people who dissect . . .that's a big reason why I left Tent!! Anyway, these guys are here for one purpose, to serve the king of everything carnal/natural. How many times have we mentioned this one? You can not mix spiritual truth with natural reasoning . . .it's Genesis 6 all over again. It produces deformed giants that invoke fear and intimidation . . .another name for religion.

But the astrologers, sorcerers and magicians are those that use natural means to manipulate invisible things for their own personal benefit. There is a right way and a wrong way to engage in spiritual things. Anything outside the order of godly discernment is a dangerous road that leads to our own destruction because flesh does not have the ability or power to "control" spirit.

These guys have convinced the king as well as themselves that their methods of manipulation will resolve this. It reminds me of when Elijah challenged the false prophets, 400 of them if I'm not mistaken. They cut themselves and did all kinds of destructive things, thinking that they could manipulate things unseen by mutilating things that "are" seen.

Without getting too far off track here, for me, much of what we've accredited to things "spiritual" are really the result of mind manipulation of natural matter. We've been given the authority to literally change our own atmosphere around us. It's not as spiritual as the church would have you believe.

If you play around with quantum a little bit, you'd see how this works. People talk to plants . . .it's actually been proven that "how" you talk to a plant affects the plant's health. It's because the atoms that fill our air space react to the sound of our voices. We have all different kinds of names for it because many have tried to find a way to control it . . .remember, if you can name it, you can control it.

Some call it your "Ora" Some call it "Chi" some call it "energy". The church has put a tabboo sticker on it to keep people away from it. But God started all of it when he created this earth . . .all the way back in Genesis when his spirit "moved" upon the "face" of the "waters". The word "waters" is actually connected to "semen". There is an invisible blanket of creative power that responds to our vocal chords every time we speak. That's why Scripture says through our words, we have the power to kill or bring life

Our word does more than just be our bond, it literally controls the air around us. But man in general doesn't tap into that little tidbit of truth and as a result, things like what happened in the Colorado theater and that elementary school become the focus of men. God didn't "allow" the evil to happen, "we" did. This earth is our inheritance and until we start seeing the finished work in the invisible and start calling it into what is visible, the destruction will continue.

Enter . . .the sons of God. That's where "we" come in, yes?

So to get back on point here, we see carnal man looking to natural means to resolve a spiritual conflict. And of course, if these guys don't come through, the king threatens to kill them all. Why is it people think the only way you can motivate is by fear and intimidation? Because "that's" the beastly way of man.

3 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Good stuff Nathan, I don't think I could add anything to that.

Now that I have this picture of all of this happening within us, that's what I see too. You have a witness. Smile

It's amazing to me how these people of the old test. were like actors on a stage, walking out a part in a play that spoke of something forward to come. We however are looking backwards and seeing these things fulfilled, so you could kinda say we are meeting in the Middle, Which is Christ, "The Sacred Ground" of God.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm

cross-eyed

It's the only way I can read Scripture anymore . . . it also affects "how much" Scripture I can read as well. My head can't keep up when I try to breeze through it. There are constant patterns and types and shadows that continue to jump out all the time.

It's crazy how much this can boggle the mind and yet "fit" into place with everything else at the same time. I feel like a kid with a puzzle, you know the kind? They give you 4 or 5 shapes and one isn't quite the same as the others and all you're doing is identifying what's already there. This fits here, that fits there . . .it's a spiritual tapestry of our relationship with the Father. Every story is merely another layer of the same redemptive conclusion.

Love wins.

5 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:45 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
cross-eyed wrote:
Why is it people think the only way you can motivate is by fear and intimidation? Because "that's" the beastly way of man.

My two cents

Because fear and intimidation ALWAYS provokes an action of avoidance, whether it is to avoid a fight or punishment .... or avoid being one-uped by someone, which usually provokes anger, which results in a fight, if you can control their actions .... ESPECIALLY THEIR EMOTIONS .... you control them.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

6 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 pm

cross-eyed

That's a great point. Fear never motivates you to move "toward" something, only away from it. The church seems to have mastered this one with a coverup of an image of Jesus standing with his arms wide open with that longing look in his eyes . . ."come unto me" . . .but in the fine print there's always that "or go to hell if you don't" that has to be there.

They're not embracing Jesus out of love, they call it that, but it's a perverted relationship. Their message to the unsaved is not how you can fall in love with Jesus . . .it's more about avoiding the suffering of hell.

For me, motivation driven by fear is a form of faith. I call it dark faith. The mind has already created an image of what "might" happen even though it hasn't happened. Seeing things AS THOUGH they are. That "is" part of the definition of what faith is.

You're acting on an image of fear of something that hasn't yet happened. Worrying is another one. Letting your mind influence your reasoning. Ya'll know it leads to literal sickness and diseases . . .and mental collapse. Worry about nothing, pray about everything. I used to tell my church to stop praying about the problem and begin speaking life into the situation for a change. Let your spirit REVEAL to you the finished work of whatever it is . . .wait until you can see it . . .when you see it, call it out.

It's not a name-it, claim-it calamity. This isn't about using spiritual means to obtain personal desires (religious witchcraft). This is about using the keys to release the finished completions in the spirit into the realm of the flesh and walk in the fulfillment of that promise. Thy kingdom COME, thy will be done in this earth AS IT IS in heaven. Jesus taught us what to say to release his power. We just need to see it with our hearts is all. Dark faith be gone!!

7 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 pm

cross-eyed

1 And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.

One piece I meant to add in here and never did was the fact that when the Spirit interveined, sleep departed. There was an awakening taking place which in the natural, is considered as a negative. But in the spiritual, we're always called to be awake, alert, ready to engage. Being asleep is a form of being dead. Isn't it cool to know when God shows up in your life, you can't be dead anymore? Resting in the realm of the kingdom and sleeping are not the same thing. There are countless references to resting in Christ . . .ever here of any where we're called to fall asleep?

My flesh needs sleep. My spirit needs rest. But in the spirit, rest is active, it's alive, it's invigorating . . .and it's peaceful, all at the same time.

8 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Good stuff Guys.

Nathan, this reminds me of something I heard a long time ago.

Quote:
For me, motivation driven by fear is a form of faith. I call it dark faith. The mind has already created an image of what "might" happen even though it hasn't happened. Seeing things AS THOUGH they are. That "is" part of the definition of what faith is.

F E A R

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

9 Re: Daniel 2 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
cross-eyed wrote:That's a great point. Fear never motivates you to move "toward" something, only away from it. The church seems to have mastered this one with a coverup of an image of Jesus standing with his arms wide open with that longing look in his eyes . . ."come unto me" . . .but in the fine print there's always that "or go to hell if you don't" that has to be there.

Had to say what was brought to mind when I read this:

They have death HIDDEN behind a veil of life

God has life WAITING behind the veil of death

An added thought:

How can anyone embrace life when their focus is avoiding death?

10 Re: Daniel 2 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 pm

cross-eyed

That's a great question Jugg . . .how can you embrace life when your motivation is to avoid death . .. or at least eternal torment. When I was into the traditions of men, I used to snicker at the few times I would hear someone ask about God's love not including hell. In my own experiences, it was always the people who didn't go to church much, if at all, that would be asking the question and I'd just chalk it up to the fact that because they're sinners, they're also blind.

It took me a lot of years, but when I finally got over my "self" . . . I'm asking the same question. If God is truly love, love that was so crazy about us that He sent a part of himself to become the ultimate sacrifice for ALL of us . . .how could that not be enough? How oould the finished work of the cross not redeem "man" back to the Father? If God loves us so much, why would he need to use hell to threaten us to love him back? What kind of relationship is that?

Jesus has stated that there is no place for satan in heaven. I would have to believe then, if there's no place for satan, then there's no place for hell either.

11 Daniel 2:5- on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:59 pm

cross-eyed

5 The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill.

6 But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof.

7 They answered again and said, Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it.

8 The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me.

9 But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.

10 The Chaldeans answered before the king, and said, There is not a man upon the earth that can shew the king's matter: therefore there is no king, lord, nor ruler, that asked such things at any magician, or astrologer, or Chaldean.

11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

This is the oldest trick in the book. Today, we ask the same question of our modern-day fortune tellers. "If this is really real, why aren't you playing the lottery?" Or why doesn't the lottery have a tag line indicating that fortune tellers are inelligible?

He didn't want them to just tell him what the dream meant, he wanted them to tell him what the dream "was" and THEN tell him what it meant. The only thing they were right about was THEIR gods don't dwell with flesh. But OUR God DOES!! I'm not sure . . .but isn't that what Emanuel means? God with us?

It's so interesting that Truth appeared to carnality, but carnality can't even hold a memory of it's presence. This is happening in the bowels of Egypt. Remember what Nebuchadnezzar means? "May Nebo PROTECT THE CROWN" The curse of the mind of reason . . .knowing right from wrong rather than just being "one". God was invading the reasoning mind and the mind could not comprehend it.

All of the manipulators were baffled at the "idea" of what he was wanting from them. They claimed to be spiritualists while at the same time, using the excuse that only the gods of the spirit could do what he asked of them.

At least they were aware enough to realize even "that" much. Today, the church still has it's sorcerers and astrologers (not literal, but religious). Men who manipulate the Word into images that give them power and authority over other men. They force their members to bow down to these images and worship.

On a side note, I just read yesterday where Pat Robertson is proclaiming that women need to look their best for their husbands or their marriages will fall apart . . .good grief . . .

Not to get too distracted with that, let's keep our eye on the ball here and just soak this in a bit. Remember the David and Goliath story? Where did the stone enter the giant? In his FOREHEAD . . .who is the stone? What does Goliath, with his 6 fingers on each hand, 6 toes on each foot, a spear weighing 6 cubics and dressed in brass represent? Goliath is the same as Nebuchadnezzar, same song, different verse. He represents the carnal man.

The stone of truth entered into Nebuchadnezzar's mind even while he was asleep . . .spiritually dead. When it awakened him, all that he was aware of, all that his mind could comprehend was something abnormal happened in the night and he couldn't identify, recollect or scavange a tiniest fragment of what the message was. All he "was" aware of was the effects afterward. But it was enough to motivate him and set him on a mission.

And he began by doing what all the things logic and reason uses to achieve power in this realm . . .it reverts to it's manipulators and liars. But this time, the fog lifted and they are seen for what they really are. He's not any closer to understanding the visitation and already, it's uncovered the hidden secrets of the manipulators of religion.

And like any decent carnal person, he threatened them with death . . .and . . . the threat of death did what it always does, it invoked fear. Perfect example of how we operate when we feed the carnlity in our selves. It all eventually leads to death.

12 For this cause the king was angry and very furious, and commanded to destroy all the wise men of Babylon.

13 And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.

14 Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon:

15 He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel.

16 Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation.

17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon

How many times have you seen an incident where one person, or a couple people abuse the rules and so the order goes out that makes everyone suffer. Rather than isolate the person or few and discipline them, everyone around them gets it. Why? Cuz . .you have to be "fair".

That's as twisted as the church's version of hell. When your relationship with God is out of alignment, every part of your life is affected by that. We have countless ministries in the church to "help" broken people get fixed. But all that's really helping is they're putting a bandaid on something that requires surgery.

You might save a marriage, but unless there's a healing in the relationship with God, something is going to fall apart somewhere else. It's like sticking your finger in a hole to stop the leak of a dam . . .you only have so many fingers before the dam breaks anyway. Pursuing Christ as your main priority . . .that renews the entire dam.

Or . . .maybe the dam is SUPPOSED to have holes in it. Are we not all called to be holy for God is holy?? Sorry . . .couldn't resist.

I also like what else is happening here with Daniel. He's already speaking on behalf of all of the wisemen of Egypt. Remember what Paul told the jailor that night when there was an earthquake and the prisonmates were all escaping and Paul remained, it impressed the jailor so much that he wanted to be saved and Paul said that not only him, but his entire household would be saved . . .his household wasn't even a part of the conversation. I think the same picture is unfolding here with Daniel.

12 Re: Daniel 2 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I'm going to take a moment to Re-cap what I'm seeing so far, hopefully.

Daniel and his fellows, which are chosen by God and carrying "The Seed" within them which is "Christ". Has been taken into bondage/captivity, by what Nathan refers to as "The King of Egypt, and rightfully so, for it is the principalities and Powers of this world which are being displayed as their captors.

While in Captivity, they have become Eunuchs, which spiritually speaks of "Circumcision" of the flesh.

Now they are face to face with "The King of Babylon" which means Confusion.

And notice how The King now brings in "his" spiritual leaders to the picture, to Confuse the matter. Which keep in mind it is because of "The Seed" that is withing them, that all these things are happening.

The magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans (the wise men of the earth).

The number four speaks of The Earth.

I think that pretty much sums it up so far, and so far That Holy Seed, is coming through all these things, for it is not by Power, nor by might, but by His Spirit.

This is no doubt a Pattern of our Growth in Him, and what we all go through.

Can't wait to see what's next. Smile

Blessings

13 Daniel 2:17-24 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:39 pm

cross-eyed

Uh oh . .I lost a post. I hate it when that happens!!

Great summary though Scherryl. I don't have the same gifting as you where I can put it all down in one paragraph. I used to try but gave up on it. Sad

17 Then Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions:

18 That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

24 Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation.

God has favored . . .who is what God is . . .Jehovah has helped. This is what everyone of us has inside us. We have this pool within us that, like Daniel, we can go to and drink from whenever we're in a time of need. This is our Bethesda, a pool through which healing waters flow when it is stirred up by our spirit. It's the preparing of the atmosphere within us as we await for God to show us the finished work to be released in this realm of our lives.

Daniel didn't just throw a prayer up and hope for the best. he didn't jump the gun and make up something to impress the king . . .this whole story is a picture of how the kingdom works inside every one of us. Daniel left the king and when to his pool to stir the waters.

Remember what we said about rest? you prepare the atmosphere and let it come to you. There's another passage that talks about the armor of God and once you've prepared yourself, you've put on all of the equipment that's meant for battle . . .strangely enough, we're not instructed to go forth and fight, but instead, we're instructed that when we've done everything we can do in preparation, we're to then "stand". Daniel went to his friends, his pool of life and they prayed, they prepared the atmosphere and just like that, revelation "happened".

Another law of the kingdom is when you've prepared your atmosphere and heaven comes to you, the next thing you can't stop doing is . . .you give praise. Remember the key player in this, his spiritual identity is "God is my judge". In us, we've been judged . . . God's judgment is not a negative, it's a purifying experience because his judgment on us is . . . Love.

When we enter into these ascended places as "God is my judge" and we dip into our pools of God has favored, who is what God is and God has helped . . .we enter into a sanctuary where people around us are freed and the threat of death ceases to advance. And now, another doorway opens as we follow Daniel not only to seeing the dream, but understanding it's meaning. Famine is coming to Egypt.

14 Re: Daniel 2 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Great summary though Scherryl. I don't have the same gifting as you where I can put it all down in one paragraph. I used to try but gave up on it.

I wouldn't want you to Nathan. I enjoy the way you write and share. I get so blessed by reading what all you see.

But you actually did sum it all up in two words in another post when you said:..

"LOVE WINS"

Blessings

15 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 pm

LindaY

Scherryl wrote:Good stuff Guys.

Nathan, this reminds me of something I heard a long time ago.

Quote:

F E A R

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

When I read this yesterday I had not read about Peter yet in the House of Resurrection posts. Hallelujah!!!

It's all fitting together now. Very Happy Which also led to this post:

MY MIND CAN NOT BEGIN TO SEE
THE REASONING OF YOUR WAYS
THE BEST THAT I CAN DO IS
ONLY BE AMAZED
YOU ARE FAITHFUL, YOU ARE FAITHFUL
HERE AND NOW I GIVE MY HEART
AND MY SOUL TO YOU
I KNOW WHEN I FALL
EXACTLY WHAT YOU’LL DO
YOU ARE FAITHFUL, YOU ARE FAITHFUL

He is in the boat!!!

Thank you loving Father!!
(Scherryl, thanks for putting your keeper on here for us all)

16 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
You are very Welcome.

17 Silly me on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:26 pm

cross-eyed

24 Therefore Daniel went in unto Arioch, whom the king had ordained to destroy the wise men of Babylon: he went and said thus unto him; Destroy not the wise men of Babylon: bring me in before the king, and I will shew unto the king the interpretation

Remember earlier when I told you I lost a post? Well, I put something in there that I'd forgotten about until now. It's that name "Arioch". It has a lot to do with this picture. Arioch is the one assigned to go out and actually kill all the wise men of Babylon. The definition here unlocks the truths that lay beneath the surface. Are ya ready?

It means "lion-like". His mission is to seek . . .kill . . .and destroy the wise men. Sound familiar? The lion approaches God is my judge to kill him, but instead, the Father enables God is my judge to spare every wise man that was slated to be destroyed. When we enter into the room of the story where Daniel is thrown "in" with the lions, for me, "that" is merely the natural paralelling the spiritual. What was already complete in the spirit is now manifesting in the natural.

It's the same with what happened on the cross. When Jesus died, all he was doing was fulfilling in this realm what was already complete on the other side.

Matthew 25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

The revelation of God that came to Daniel to reveal to the king had already silenced the lion's mouth. When he was thrown in the lion's den, the seal was still upon their mouths because salvation had already appeared to them and the lion couldn't claim them. I love that!!!

18 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
that pretty much says it all huh?

I looked that word up and all strong's says is of foreign origin. Arjok, the name of two Babylonians.

Me thinks I'm going to have to get another dictionary for back up.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ will always shut the mouths of Lions.

19 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

cross-eyed

And the REALLY miraculous thing about that is, shutting the mouths of lions is only the beginning. The revealing nature of Jesus in our lives matures us into the ascended place where the lion and the Lamb are at rest next to each other!

29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

30 But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou mightest know the thoughts of thy heart.

31 Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

I'll pass the ball off to any who feel free to share what they see here . . .any takers?

20 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
32 This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,
33 His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

To my understanding this image is a picture of all us before we meet the Stone which is Christ.

This image stands in The Holy Place (our heart) which is evil from get go, you know thinking we are all that. Evil or Very Mad

The scriptures that comes to mind is:

Mar 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

But especially this one:

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

And then after the fullness of The finished work is made manifest in the earth this is what we will see:

Hab 2:13 Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity?
Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

My two cents worth

Blessings

21 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I have part of something but I would like to know what the brass and iron represent please

Jugg

22 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I'm not real sure Jugg.

The part that strikes me is the Brass is his thighs, which speaks of Progeny, and the iron as his legs, which to me speaks of strength to uphold him.

That's all I got sorry, maybe Nathan knows.

Blessings

23 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Just throwing this out there, but it makes sense

The first 4000 years = gold = the wisdom of the Father through the prophets ..... all speaking of Christ

The time of Christ = silver = redemption

the three things follow Christ

Brass, iron and clay

Brass - according to Wiki is a substitution alloy, used for decoration because of it's gold like appearance = the wisdom of men

Iron = the most common element in the earth = the most common way to understand God = religion

Clay = that which can be molded for any purpose

All of this pertains to truth, the truth of God in the gold and silver and what men have made the truth into by his own means

Molding it for it's purpose in religion giving a gold like appearance, but is a false image of the truth.

Jugg

24 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I just Love the way you see things Brother.

You never cease to amaze me.

Could be, Could be.

25 Re: Daniel 2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Something else that came to mind afterward, since the brass, iron and clay are in the legs and the gold and silver are the chest and head

It can be a representation of a false walk rather than resting in the redemptive power of the wisdom of the Father, which we know to be Christ who resides in the heart and mind

Just another two cents

Jugg

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum