APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:57 am

cross-eyed

Chapter Fifteen

REVEALING THE ANTICHRIST

I can’t very well finish with this passage and the rapture without first running into another idol in the church. The Antichrist. According to tradition, there will be one leader ruling the world who will eventually stir up the whole world into one big army, and go wipe out Israel, at which point, God will intervene. The Jews will return to their temple worship just as they used to before . when? Oh, that’s right, when God’s wrath poured out on Jerusalem and wiped them out. Removed their identity as a nation, and demolished every place of religious worship they had.

Matthew 24 is not about the end of our world. It was about the end of theirs. It was about the end of the Old Covenant system. And even though it was at the hand of the Roman army, there’s no doubt that it was orchestrated by God. Are you waiting for the return of Jesus? Actually, it happened in the upper room 10 days after He ascended. He returned, just as they saw Him go. He left in a cloud of brilliant light and great drama, He returned in that same format. Even though He Himself was no longer in body, He came in spirit and filled the hearts of every person there.

Note also in the upper room experience that the Holy Spirit chose to count the number of them, 120. John saw the connection to this number when he wrote out the revelation of Jesus. There were 12,000 chosen from each tribe whose foreheads were sealed (minds are renewed). 120 is the tithe of 12,000. Nothing is as it seems, everything has a deeper significance.

Many of the warnings in the New Testament, that we’ve been told are about, events to come, are not that at all. Instead, they were warnings of what was coming to Israel, which actually happened in 70 A.D. And it was the religious that sparked the slaughter of their own nation. The roman soldiers were not sent to fight, they already governed over Israel. They were sent there to try to stop the civil fighting going on inside of Israel. And it got so out of control, but the time they got things back under control, Israel was no longer the religious nation they used to be. They lost everything, including their own identity as a nation.

That was the coming doom that Jesus was prophesying about. The message He was delivering to that generation was not about our generation 2,000 years later. It was to that generation, about that generation.

Matthew 23:36
Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled

I was taught that what these verses mean is the generation that sees these signs is the generation that these verses are referring to. But that doesn’t fit the pattern again. If God is love, and He created man in his own image, what they’re saying then is, God is creating people for the purpose of eternal torment, because He knows the day their born that they’re not going to acknowledge Jesus.

This “self” mindset will always conform scriptures to emphasizing “me” and “my” generation so that it will then seem to agree with “my” beliefs. But there’s just one other verse to take under consideration and I’ll move on.

Luke 17
24For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man

All right, one other passage. I must use scripture to interpret scripture. Plus I want to show you that He is specifically talking about “that” generation and not another. And if He is talking about “that” generation, that means as this generation now reads about all of those things He brings up in Matthew 24 we’re to understand that they’ve already happened.

And if they’ve already happened, then that’s going to affect the rest of the platform the rapture doctrine was built on. And there lies the dilemma of the church. In order to receive this concept, they have to let go of the one they’ve already adamantly established. But regardless of what the traditional church enforces, the truth is, these events they’ve been telling us for generations are yet to happen, have already happened.

Matthew 27
22Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. 23And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. 24When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

This was the rejection Jesus was talking about. And this happened at the end of Jesus ministry which was at 33 years of age, give or take. It was a generation later when this came to pass in the slaughtering of a nation in a year’s time. It was the only time in the history of Israel as a nation, that the temple was destroyed and never rebuilt. And may I also be so bold to say that it won’t ever be rebuilt again, regardless of how many Christians and Jews believe it will be.

For the temple to be rebuilt, and the animal sacrifices to start once again, it would mean that what Jesus did on the cross was not once for all, after all. It would mean that it wasn’t finished. It would be a slap in the face to God for these religious Jews to think that He would ever honor another animal sacrifice, when the entire process was all about Jesus being the ONLY sacrifice. God is the one who brought an end to the religious system, and if He ended it, no man will ever be able to bring it back again.

2 Thessalonians 2
3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The church has concluded that it is men being destroyed in the end and it is one man that will lead the world in the person of the antichrist. But as I stated earlier, when seeing it spiritually, the message goes inward. It’s not about a man ruling the earth, it’s about the man in me ruling the earth in me. My carnal nature ruling my flesh, that’s what He’s lord over, but everyone of us has a day of awakening. The day when this awakening transpires is when there’s a falling away of the veil of my mind, and the man of sin in me is revealed as the son of perdition, which is all about the carnal nature in me being exposed for what it is.

Once I come to understand that the problem is not some invisible devil trying to sneak up on me at every turn, and I realize my greatest enemy is my own carnal mind, “then” I can act accordingly and bring that under submission through the power of Christ in me. Once that transpires, and the alignment is back in its proper order, Jesus can finally appear to me in power because now, it’s no longer an image I’m worshiping, but it’s “the” Christ who I can now clearly see. The “Day” of the Lord has come IN me. Christ has appeared “to” me.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There’s so much in this, but lets first start with the temple of God here. The original definition for temple here is the same exact word Paul used when he said “What? Know ye not that YOU are a TEMPLE of the Holy Ghost?” This temple he’s referring to here in Thessalonians is not a temple built of brick and mortar. This is not about the antichrist, as a person, going to Jerusalem and sitting in the temple. That is not where the temple of God is. “We” are the temple.

Romans says that my carnal mind is enmity against God, that is the same depiction Paul is illustrating here. It’s the carnal mind that exalts itself above the ways and nature of God. The position of “sitting” is also key in scripture as it represents the place of rest. My throne “is” a place of rest, but not for my carnality.

In Genesis 3, where God was explaining how things were now going to be in this realm of life that Adam chose for himself, He told Eve that she would desire after her husband. An interesting time to bring up romance, don’t you think? But that’s not what that means there. The word “desire” actually means to control. She’s going to want to control Adam’s decisions and reasoning, but then He goes on to say that Adam will rule over her.

Is this the order for natural relationships? Not so fast. Remember, we’re to pursue the spirit, not the flesh. Flesh profits nothing. What’s the spiritual picture? Take it inward. “In me” there is an Adam and an Eve, there is a male and a female. The male is my spirit and the female is my soul. And it is my soul that will desire after my spirit, but my spirit has been given the authority to rule over my mind.

Proverbs 3:5 speaks to that when it says “Lean NOT on your own understanding. “This passage in Thessalonians is saying the same thing. My carnal mind still wants to rule to this day. It still assumes authority over my life, just like darkness creeps in as soon as light fades away. But we are children of the light in whom there is no shadow of turning.

Think about this just for a minute, If 1 John is true, that God is light, in him there is no darkness, yet we say we walk in Him, even though, our message is one of doom and gloom, destruction and contention. We even convey to others that He is light, but if they don’t accept Him, He’ll cast His light creations into eternal darkness? There is light in every man. The problem is, not every man is illuminating that light because on their throne sits an antichrist nature. Until the church can address “that” issue, they’ll continue to walk in their doctrinal bondages.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time

Our mind creates the veil which “holds back” the freedom of truth. The time is the Sabbath day, the third day, the resurrection day, they’re all one and the same and that time is now It’s the opposite of what the church teaches, I am aware of that, but the church’s rendition leaves to many gaps describing the nature of God. According to the church, it is the Holy Spirit holding back the darkness of evil until the rapture, then all hell is going to break loose.

Which raises yet another question. In looking around us today and seeing all of the divisions and differences in people, forget the church. But just in cultures alone, there are such vast differences in beliefs about lifestyles and preferences, and that is “with” the Holy Spirit being on the earth. Do you really think, that once the Holy Ghost leaves with the church when she is taken up, that all of a sudden, the world is going to find the unity to come together as one nation under one leader? The United States alone is always at war politically with its leaders internally. How on earth could the whole earth come into unity without the presence of the Holy Spirit at all?

The roaring lion’s nature is to seek, kill and destroy. Does that sound like unifying a nation to you? This is what I mean when I say the church has a terribly warped perspective of what it thinks Life and Light really are. We’ve not been worshiping the true God as much as we think we have. We’ve been worshiping the church’s image of who God is. And it’s becoming clearer that there is a big difference between the two.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The mystery of iniquity already at work is the carnality in us. It’s our fleshly thinking that creates spiritual blindness in us. Every physical healing Jesus did, correlates with the inner spiritual healing He does in the bride, (corporate = 2nd dimension) and in my inner man (inward = 3rd dimension). To the religious He stated that they had eyes, but were blind, they had ears, but were deaf.

This is also why you see the phrase repeated time and time again “He that hath an ear, let him hear” It’s saying that the message being given is one of spiritual proportions, not so much physical. Read these things with spiritual eyes and you will be spiritually nourished. Read them with natural reasoning and all you’ll see is death and destruction.

Jesus said that there is a veil over the minds of men even as they read the scriptures!! The Bible is not what removes the veil in man. It points to Him who removes the veil, but if the veil is in place over our minds, reading the Bible is going to be just as veiled as anything else we do. But when the veil is removed, the first thing that is revealed is the carnality in us. Why? Because that’s the first thing God wants to remove from us.

But until we submit to the Father and let the veil be removed, this mystery of iniquity working in us, will remain a mystery. So long as we aren’t identifying it, we’re not resolving the problem. That’s what the Sabbath day is all about. It’s returning us back to our original state. What was our original state? We were Adam before the fall. Spirit is dominant over soul and body. God simply wants us to have us see ourselves for what we really are.

We are spiritual beings, bound by a carnal nature. When we identify this, because our spirits have the God-given authority, we can take captive these carnal things, turn them over to Christ where He then consumes them in us. The purpose of hell is the same as the Lake of Fire, it’s to purify our nature. It’s to burn and consume the flesh so that all that remains is godliness in us.

That’s what verse 8 is all about. It’s about the message of light and life, the spirit of His “mouth”, in my mouth is the message of light and life. That message from the Father that brings light is what destroys the darkness and carnality in me and men. God is not destroying men. He’s destroying “man” in men. If you understand nothing else in this book, please understand at least that. God is not going to destroy you. He’s destroying the carnality in you to enable you to be a pure dwelling place for Him.

He who letteth will continue to let until he be taken out of the way. My mind will continue to be in power over me until I exercise my spiritual authority over it and take it out of the way. Once the carnal mind is removed, what then is revealed? My “self” in which God then consumes as He is a consuming fire. I will be as Paul says, “It is not I, but Christ in me . . .” Why? Because the veil of understanding came down and exposed my “self” sitting on the throne claiming it was God. In other words I “think” I know God. But again, all I’ve known up to now is just an image of God that my mind has projected.

The word of truth brings revelation to your spirit which takes captive your thoughts and then you can see His light in, through, and out of you. This is what “renewing your mind” is all about. The hardest thing about breaking bad habits and addictions, is admitting you have them in the first place. The hardest thing about letting go of religion is realizing it’s actually what has been keeping us sick.

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

The working of “satan” which again, Paul didn’t say satan, He said the work of the adversary. The translators went with satan due to their own doctrines being intertwined with their translating scriptures. My mind in its carnality does the work of an adversary against the purpose of God. And the perishing are not those going into eternal hell.

This is not about Christians versus non-Christians. This is about Godly versus religious. They’re just as lost as the ungodly because it was the religious who would not receive the truth. The saving is not from hell, it’s from the power of them “selves”. Remember who your worst enemy is. It’s not an evil entity, it’s your “self” nature. When the veil comes down, the restrainer on your throne is exposed to the consuming fire of the message of light, and it is the power of carnality in you that is destroyed. The purpose for all of this is so that we can become one with the Father as He is one with the Son.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth

Because people reject the message of life and light, their minds remain veiled. Because their minds remain veiled, they continue doing the work of the adversary. Because they continue doing the work of the adversary, God sends them strong delusion. In other words, because they are too proud and stubborn to receive truth that they can’t comprehend due to walking in their own reasoning rather than in relationship with the Father, God sends them strong delusion. The word “delusion” there originally meant “energy”.

How did God send them strong delusion? How did He invigorate them to believe a lie? Did He make them accept a lie? No, by sending truth to them, their flesh became enraged against the truth and embraced the lie. The damning isn’t about eternal torment, it’s about being blind to the kingdom. It’s only in the kingdom that our dominion rules. If we reject the kingdom, we reject the dominion given to us to enable us to rule over the darkness of our minds. These matters do require an intimate relationship with the Father for understanding to be birthed in us.

This doesn’t mean that you must live an extremely disciplined life and gain much admiration from your peers. It means that your relationship with the Father is firm enough that you don’t need to have visual proof of every word He gives you. Proof, again, is not faith. Proof is knowledge for the mind’s approval. In case you haven’t noticed yet, one of the key factors in this book is for us to remove our minds and be led by our spirit. Spiritual guidance manifests in the realm of faith, not in proof.

Which would you rather believe? That God loves only those who bow to Him, or that He loves the whole world? Did Jesus die only for those who come to Him? Or did He die also for those who don’t? How great do you want your God to be? Can He be powerful enough to save the whole world? Or only those who’ve made conscious decisions toward Him? Do you want God to just take you out of here and slaughter everyone who’s left behind? Is that unconditional love manifesting in you?

If I want to believe that Jesus didn’t just die for the good, but He died for the bad as well, then I need to stop believing that the bad are doomed for death and the good are destined for life. In Christ, He died for the good and the bad alike. And if I don’t want my non-churched friends to go to hell, then I need to stop reading the Bible from that same perspective. I don’t believe you’re going to hell with fire, brimstone and eternal torment, if I don’t believe that, then I can’t believe in the rapture either, because that’s directly connected with events supposedly leading up to everyone on earth going to hell as well.

Then if I believe hell isn’t what the church says it is, then I must also believe that everyone on the earth is going to heaven. And when I start looking at scripture through those perspectives, I find an interesting phenomena, I find that scripture supports every one of those points that are the opposite of what I was traditionally taught. It just depends on what perspective you choose to live in. Do I want to see things from below looking up? Or do I want to see things from above looking down? I chose the latter and it has changed everything, and nothing is falling apart because of it.

In fact, fear is gone, shame is gone, guilt is gone, control is gone, frustration is gone, worry is gone and best of all, condemnation is gone. All of those things I just listed are things that I would manifest on one level or another while I embraced being a fundamentalist. I’m not afraid for my salvation anymore. I’m not afraid for anyone else’s. I’m not in shame when I mess up. I don’t feel guilt when I’m having a bad day. I don’t feel like I need to bring others into the control of my standard of Christian living. I leave all that up to the Holy Spirit now.

And the greatest one, I no longer have that condemnation on me or toward others for not seeing things my way, because I’ve come to the understanding that I see what I see as a result of grace, not knowledge. It was grace that brought me here, so who am I to condemn others for being in another room than myself? Are we not the Father’s house and not ours in the first place? Why would I need to defend a house that I never built? I just live in what’s already been prepared for me.

Those that are damned are those that reject the ability to have the veil removed from their minds. They are damned because they choose to relish in the works of labor rather than in the rest of the Sabbath. Our flesh is addictive by nature. Just because you’re not a drug addict doesn’t mean your squeaky clean. Have you ever noticed that when a pastor of great reputation crashes and burns in the public eye, that he isn’t out of the limelight for very long before he’s back in another pulpit again?

Ministering, the position, is an addictive thing. This message I’m bringing is to break the bonds of the power of control from the people in the church, and give the power back to the body of Christ rather than just the predominant parts in the body. The best thing I ever did as a pastor was lose control of my expectations with the church. My focus now, is to be friends with whoever wants to come, join us and revelate in the scriptures, to love them whether they’re there or not.

I’m not a judge. I’m not a parent. I’m not an ambulance service that goes door to door at the beckon call of the members. I share what I see and I teach about keys and patterns. I let the Holy Spirit deal with the rest. I’ll never forget what I heard a preacher on TV tell his congregation. He said “My greatest fear as your pastor is, that I become successful at doing the wrong thing.”

That is so profound. I believe the church identifies with that to a “t”. It has become so successful at one thing, that when the day is over and a new day has come, the church can’t react because it has committed itself to what it has been doing in the past. The problem is, living by works doesn’t have the same results in the Sabbath Day of rest, as it did in the days of labor. Something has to give. And for me, that’s where the order “within” me comes in to play. What gives is, my alignment of relationship with the Father.

Believing a lie, it’s a picture of your mind again. Because you “let” your mind deceive you, strong “delusion” that word simply means energy. Strong energy, it’s saying you’ll become stubborn in your carnal thinking. It’s not about loving sin, it’s about loving religion, there is no righteousness in living by the law.

This fits better and is clearer if we can just see this as the veil falling away instead of people falling away. The entire purpose for the birthing of the church is to remove the veil. It’s what the bride does at the wedding ceremony, she removes her veil and can see clearly the features of her new groom. But our groom won’t come to us clearly if our veil is still in place, so before the coming of the Lord “to me”, there must first be a falling away of my veil of carnality.

2 Re: Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 pm

LindaY

In fact, fear is gone, shame is gone, guilt is gone, control is gone, frustration is gone, worry is gone and best of all, condemnation is gone. All of those things I just listed are things that I would manifest on one level or another while I embraced being a fundamentalist. I’m not afraid for my salvation anymore. I’m not afraid for anyone else’s. I’m not in shame when I mess up. I don’t feel guilt when I’m having a bad day. I don’t feel like I need to bring others into the control of my standard of Christian living. I leave all that up to the Holy Spirit now.

And the greatest one, I no longer have that condemnation on me or toward others for not seeing things my way, because I’ve come to the understanding that I see what I see as a result of grace, not knowledge. It was grace that brought me here, so who am I to condemn others for being in another room than myself? Are we not the Father’s house and not ours in the first place? Why would I need to defend a house that I never built? I just live in what’s already been prepared for me.

Those that are damned are those that reject the ability to have the veil removed from their minds. They are damned because they choose to relish in the works of labor rather than in the rest of the Sabbath. Our flesh is addictive by nature. Just because you’re not a drug addict doesn’t mean your squeaky clean. Have you ever noticed that when a pastor of great reputation crashes and burns in the public eye, that he isn’t out of the limelight for very long before he’s back in another pulpit again?

Ministering, the position, is an addictive thing. This message I’m bringing is to break the bonds of the power of control from the people in the church, and give the power back to the body of Christ rather than just the predominant parts in the body. The best thing I ever did as a pastor was lose control of my expectations with the church. My focus now, is to be friends with whoever wants to come, join us and revelate in the scriptures, to love them whether they’re there or not.

I’m not a judge. I’m not a parent. I’m not an ambulance service that goes door to door at the beckon call of the members. I share what I see and I teach about keys and patterns. I let the Holy Spirit deal with the rest. I’ll never forget what I heard a preacher on TV tell his congregation. He said “My greatest fear as your pastor is, that I become successful at doing the wrong thing.”

This is the first day I've really been able to read this Nathan and what a blessing. The excerpt from this post above now has so much meaning. I'm not a pastor and never have been, nor a teacher, etc. God is now bringing me into a place of true rest for probably the first time in my whole life. Blessings on all of you here. I'm so thankful to Him who leads us into this place. Such freedom as never known before.

Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed
cheers cheers cheers

3 Re: Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:26 pm

cross-eyed

That's awesome to hear Linda!! Don't you just love it when God strikes a chord in your spirit!? It causes your whole being to praise Him!! sunny

4 Re: Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:29 pm

LindaY

cross-eyed wrote:That's awesome to hear Linda!! Don't you just love it when God strikes a chord in your spirit!? It causes your whole being to praise Him!! sunny

Yes!! Very Happy

5 Re: Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:52 am

Rosered

I loved reading this , its just amazing how God works His Spirit , I really needed to read this tonight , I have a dear old friend who is suddenly come back into my life and she was guilting me for not going to a traditional church anylonger , all I could say was read Romans 14 , it helped free me from that mindset
But you have explained this wonderfully , I can only hope to explain this tiny bit , as you have explained so beautifully Nate , wow Love how God moves , its perfect timing , oh to always trust Him and not shrink back into fear mode ever again !

6 Re: Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm

cross-eyed

All we can do is share with others our own personal experiences. I think this is why the Pharisees were not only jealous of the attention Jesus was getting, but they were also guilty of the observations made by the followers of Christ when they spoke about how Jesus preached as one who had authority. The Pharisees never preached IN or WITH authority. Because they never personally experienced the true relationship with God.

They preached according to the authority of what was written and ingrained in them through other men. We get this all the time from religion and the religious. They spend more time quoting Scriptures at you than they do testifying about their own personal experiences with God. And I've had many of them get frustrated with me because I seldom post a lot of Scriptures to "back up" what I share. They want "proof".

But what I have, it came by way of FAITH . . .and faith is pretty much the opposite of proof. Faith is believing in what can't be seen, accepting what can't be understood. It's laying the mind aside . . .but the assumption is, we're to apply Scripture the same way we apply an instruction manual. And until we can breach that chasm with them, we remain as outcasts to them.

I'm glad things on this forum are stirring up your spirit once again . . . let the river flow!!!

7 Re: Chapter Fifteen: Revealing the AntiChrist on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Rosered

Amen Bro N !

I Love the true witness His Spirit and Truth in anyone !
wow , the letter of the law kills but , its the Spirit that gives LIFE ! and we sure can tell the difference from the waters/voices above and below I love you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum