APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, I'm Shawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello, I'm Shawn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:38 am

Shawn1

Hello everyone, my name is Shawn. I have known Nathan through another forum, and was invited here. I'm here because I'm hungry and desperate for relationship...true life changing relationship with Christ. I'm hoping being with others who are hungry will strengthen my walk and theirs. Thanks for the invite.

2 Re: Hello, I'm Shawn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Shawn1 wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Shawn. I have known Nathan through another forum, and was invited here. I'm here because I'm hungry and desperate for relationship...true life changing relationship with Christ. I'm hoping being with others who are hungry will strengthen my walk and theirs. Thanks for the invite.

Welcome Shawn, look forward to hearing what is being revealed to you. Hunger for the truth is one of His greatest tools, for it keeps us coming back for more and consuming what He puts before us in His feast causes the growth, and as it becomes a part of us, the increase of the relationship is the result.

He has prepared us for His purpose and we are all a part of His purpose, coming together as one.

Again, welcome and we anticipate what He has given you for us to feast upon as well.

Jugghead
(Rick)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: Hello, I'm Shawn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

Hi Shawn, look forward to getting to know you in Christ.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 Re: Hello, I'm Shawn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am

cross-eyed

Hey bro!! Great to see you've found us!! It continues to amaze me at how God leads us to where the watering holes await. I'm so glad to connect with you again, I know you were one of the few that truly had eyes to see and I'm glad to be able to enter in the kingdom of the Father with you once again.

Welcome to Rest!!

5 Re: Hello, I'm Shawn on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Shawn1

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the warm invite.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum