APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's going on here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I had the most incredible thing happen to me last night. I know this is going to sound like I'm out of my mind, but trust me I know that I'm not, this was "REAL". I've had cats most all of my life so I know how they act. In fact I have 6 of them inside, and two that I've recently started taking care of outside they just showed up at my door about 2 mths. ago and I started feeding them, and of course they've stayed.

Any how, one of them, has always been very wild, he would hiss at me every time I would come near him, and even slap at me, to tell ya the truth I was quite Leary of him. So I just put his food out and let him do his thing. But I wanted to get close to him, he would just have no part of me touching him.

I began to put his food up on a table so the ants wouldn't get to it. And last night when I brought the food out to him and put it on the table he jumped up while I was doing it and it kinda freaked me out for a minute, but he looked right at me and came over to me, and get this.........

He started to rub up against me, which was so unusual if you knew how this cat behaved,... and sat down in front of me and stood up on his hind feet rapped both paws around each side of my neck, which at this point I think I stopped breathing.....freaked me out, but I let him do what he wanted to do........and then he buried his head in my neck and began to purr like I had never heard before, and I've heard a lot of purring in my own cats......And then.....what I came to share with you that was so incredible.....

Was....I heard his heart speak, no,... I mean I heard his heart speak for real....I heard literally (in my heart or spirit, I don't know,) him say......"I once had someone to love me like this, but I've been afraid".

And I began to weep uncontrollably, you know when The Lord speaks to your heart and even though it wasn't an audible voice you just know He spoke? That's how this was. Needless to say, I began to hold him and talked to him, as he held me for the longest time, it was like he didn't want to let go of me. If you have ever been around cats, you know for them to put both of their arms around you in this fashion is unusual to say the least, but from this cat it was so amazing and to hear what I heard....I've never had anything happen like this before, this was not my imagination, this was God. Why would He allow me to hear this cat's heart? Why would He do this? I've been taking in strays for the longest time, and like I said I've seen and understood what cats display when they want to communicate to you something. But not like this, this was totally ...other worldly. I still this morning can't stop thinking about it.

Any thoughts on why The Lord would do something like this? I know what it sounds like guys, but honest I am not crazy, this actually happened.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:56 am

To edify the body. Thanks for sharing. I believe animals will be raised up with the rising tide of the spirit along with us. As we are elevated I believe they will become like humans maybe higher even than that???

God speaks to me through my dogs more than about anything.

3 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you Jeremy for that.

I was just talking to my Mom about what happened, and we got to talking about Balaam's ass, that The Lord used to speak to him, and then the animals in the flood of Noah. I've always wondered about that, they must have had some understanding that they were to enter the ark, by The Lord, and this after sin had entered into the world.

I know what you mean about The Lord speaking to us and showing us things through our pets. I have a blind cat, he had to have his eyes completely removed when he was just a kitten. And the Lord showed us how much more he sees compared to our other cats. His senses are so much more sharper than the rest, he can catch a fly quicker than any of our seeing cats, and then they all look at him, like, how did you do that.

He's amazing, he has no fear, like the others do, nothing seems to move him. But he's blind to this world he only lives in his own.

I don't know but I still say that God is Amazing, and there is nothing He can't do. I'm still in AWE.

Again thank you Jeremy

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

4 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 pm

LindaY

Scherryl,

Read this when I woke up this morning and it brought me to tears. Gary has a video on Tent about abused dogs also. It's amazing how God reveals things to us. Thank you for sharing this.

Love you!

5 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thanks Linda,

But I could never watch it. Since I've come to know The Lord, one of the main things that has changed in me, is my Love for animals, it's intense!!!

When those commercials come on TV about abused animals I have to either change the channel or mute it, it tares me apart. I mean, not just a feeling, but much more than that.

It's been something that The Lord has used in my walk with Him to show me so much. I could tell you stories that you probably wouldn't believe, but God knows they are true. I thought my snake story was one of the most incredible things that I would see, but this one with the cat(bud)last night , is pretty much up at the top.

Blessings

6 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm

LindaY

Scherryl wrote:Thanks Linda,

But I could never watch it. Since I've come to know The Lord, one of the main things that has changed in me, is my Love for animals, it's intense!!!

When those commercials come on TV about abused animals I have to either change the channel or mute it, it tares me apart. I mean, not just a feeling, but much more than that.

It's been something that The Lord has used in my walk with Him to show me so much. I could tell you stories that you probably wouldn't believe, but God knows they are true. I thought my snake story was one of the most incredible things that I would see, but this one with the cat(bud)last night , is pretty much up at the top.

Blessings

I'm totally confused. Have you seen it? I didn't see this video that was a commercial. I know the ones you speak of being on TV. Perhaps you're saying it's because of someone else's experience in seeing this that it's considered commercial?

Well, anyway, this was a blessing to hear today Scherryl.

7 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Confused??

I was referring to the video you mentioned on TM. by Gary, that's what I was talking about, saying I could never watch it, if it was about abused animals.

And that I can't even stand to listen to the commercials that are on TV. today.

Hope that clears up things.

8 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:50 pm

LindaY

Scherryl wrote:Confused??

I was referring to the video you mentioned on TM. by Gary, that's what I was talking about, saying I could never watch it, if it was about abused animals.

And that I can't even stand to listen to the commercials that are on TV. today.

Hope that clears up things.

Ok. No, it's not about animal abuse per se or like one of the commercials on TV. Just something of a spiritual nature from Tent.

9 Re: What's going on here? on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Rosered

Wow , How I love those kinds of things Sista Scherryl !
Great ''things '' are happening
I do believe that you were in that , what I call ''wave or ''connection '' with the Spirit of Life in Christ
knowing things , the reason being you were showing compassion for bud , and not buds reactions , but to bud and meeting a need ,to one of Gods creatures . Love is the greatest motivators and most precious gifts we as humans still , can be given by the Spirit .. just more confirmation sis !
see you denied your self and put the fear behind you and just perservered , in turn being able to understand buds thought , Just as Jesus does ! He understands our thoughts and reasons for why we act or react on basic emotion , love is felt though the heart and straight to our very souls
I had an audible ''hearing what the Spirit of Life was saying'' once too , about my daughter and how to help her when she was an infant and basically had ''come home to die ''from the hospital .
I wil share it soon , God willing.
I have not talked about it in years , but it built up some most holy faith in God and a connection that this world cannot ever severe .
a treasure in our hearts for sure sis Smile
Praise the Lord !

10 Re: What's going on here? on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you Sis,

It was incredible and still is, he don't want to leave my side now. And before when I was feeding him on the table outside he seemed to be fine with that, but not anymore, he is an outside cat, but when I jiggle the door knob he comes flying in the door to eat inside now, and stay for as long as I let him.
He has not once hissed at me or any of my inside cats, he shows respect for them as if to say, I'm just glad to be here with you all. It's so neat.

And I would love to hear your story too.

Blessings

11 Re: What's going on here? on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Rosered

So glad Bud is among the beloved sis cat
I do believe Love changes things

12 Re: What's going on here? on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:21 pm

srichard

Scherryl, as to why God would allow you to see this cat's heart..and work this

incredible expierence for you. I have some ideas.....one being...the whole

creation groans for the revealing of the sons/daughters of God. The family of

Adam given dominion over the earth/and falling short of the express image

of God....has caused much suffering for man and all the earth's creatures.

I know they shall be saved also....to set the whole creation free... .

and I believe,in my heart...that he who is a keeper of a figtree,shall be the first

to eat of it's fruit. and so,too, the bud[ing] of the figtree let's you know..

He is even at the doors Mark 13;28 Now,learn this lesson from the figtree

13 Re: What's going on here? on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:22 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Ah.....Thanks guys Smile

Blessings

14 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 am

Holly1

Wow, that's awesome!

The Lord enabled my friend Rebecca to discern the thoughts of a few people before but this is the first I've heard of an animal! That's amazing. Really heart touching too. Thank you for sharing Scherryl. Smile

Rose I would love to hear your story too!

15 Re: What's going on here? on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Rosered

Hi ,
ok , the audible voice , I only heard twice my entire life
and

Its been a long time ago , first was when I heard my name called early in the morning and thought it was my husband
he was sleeping sound , and that freaked me out
I still dont get that fully
and the second time was when we got to bring our daughter home from the hospital to basically die at 10 months old ,the doctors told me to enjoy each day with her , he would be surprised if she lived to be 3 years old because she has choleostasis set into her liver already and she was in terrible shape and it was so hard to watch her suffer daily from a birth defect called gastroshisis , she was premature at 32 weeks and 3lbs and 13 oz and feed though the blood because she suffered 90% bowel loss , her liver was in failure and was swollen all over because of the TPN , total parenal nutrition being fed to her though her blood stream
and she gagged and has horrible esisodes of reflux and diahrrea that literally ate up her flesh from all the acids
I was distraught and prayed under the old hickory nut tree that has long since died in our back yard , I was on my face and knees and asking God not to let her suffer like this anymore I could not bear it on a daily basis ,
And I heard a voice say to me what happens when you put water into a vessel what comes out ? I said , Water ! and than I knew what to do to help her , I just knew and it was NOT what the Doctors told me to do at all , I began to concentate her formulas and powders and place them in her other feeding tube that went into her stomach , she has two openings on in her chest that went inot her blod stram and one into her stomach to feed her bowels and keep them working
I thought wow she is overworking her bowels by the continuous drip they were giving her for the past 10 months , all this understanding came from God to help me deal with her condition , I did as the Lord told me , not as the doctors told me and she improved , next dr visit , and the blood work was done he was pleasently surprised to annouce her liver enzymes were improving and liver was begining to rejuvinate itself , the only organ in the human body that can , wow God is Good ! he said keep doing as your doing and I said its the Lord Doctor ! Its the Lord , I do thank God for His great help in the time of need , its because of Him we are all here and my little daughter is now a woman of 24 and she is doing well , married and expecting her first child , I am going to be a grandma this fall ! God willing , It will be another miracle / work of God to praise His Holy name !! praise God for His Holy Light and help sunny

16 Re: What's going on here? on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Holly1

Oh Rose that's wonderful!!! Congratulations Grandma!! Beautiful story, thanks so much for sharing. Praise God.

17 Re: What's going on here? on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 pm

cross-eyed

Wow . . . a miracle that's 24 years old but still just as fresh as the day it happened . . .amazing . . . amazing grace never ends.

18 Re: What's going on here? on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:08 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Rose,
I can't tell you what a blessing that was to me.

But you know as I was reading it, I thought I remember this from before, maybe on Star's board? I don't know...But this time it was like hearing it for the first time, and brought me to tears, and in Praise to Him.

Thank you for sharing that with us Rose, God is Sooooooo Good it is just overwhelming to me how much He loves us.

Blessings

19 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:58 am

Rosered

Blessings to you brothers and Sisters in Christ
We are able to do all things in Christ who strengthens us
I just want you all to know this young lady is married and expecting a baby in Sept , and ask for your prayers that God will continue to bless and do His wonderous works in our earth/ bodies of clay
So far things are going well , and ALL i can say is Praise God for them
Iam so very gratful for this place to hide away from the world
Missed the true fellowship in Jesus Christ
what Love is shown , not just spoken about
makes all the difference
Something the Lord helped me see the other day by a ''pure'' thought , I was asking for help to walk in the Spirit

and said Lord its hard to walk in the Spirit with a pebble in your shoe , I am so irritated
Than the pure thought dawned on me ,Thank you Jesus , remembering Mose was told to take off shoes for he was on hallowed ground /the the Lords presence

We know that in order to be in the Spirit , its denying the flesh and what it wants and it usually wants to be right , and its never right in the Sight of God , beause it can never know the Law of God Sad We pray for Gods Spirit to never leave us ,but dwell within us though Christ Jesus

Looked for some scriptures to help explain

Isa 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].

Rom 8:1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Gal 5:16 [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

I am not good at writting at all a reason , I dont write much these days Love in Christ

20 Re: What's going on here? on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Holly1

Rose your lovingkindness and gentle spirit make you one of the best writers I know. <3

A hearty amen to your post sis. And I am grateful for this little hideaway as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum