APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belated 12/21/12 prayers for a late-bloomer, anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seems as good a day as any for resonating at a higher energy level. The Lord may be leading me into a life of transparency here, at least that appears to be the objective as I see it now. Could be scary if I wasn’t feeling so brave and bold at the moment. Hollis and I begin our 20th year of marriage today, though a bit over halfway through the six-month cooling off period for a legal divorce. I believe if I have some prayers backing me up from a few of my more righteous sisters and brothers, then God gets a slam-dunk. Could lead to almost any outcome as seen from my vantage point, but He is All, in All, and my faith is in Him. Does anyone here this morning want to try an experiment with a Man’s life?

Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. Elijah, for instance, human just like us, prayed hard that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't--not a drop for three and a half years. Then he prayed that it would rain, and it did. The showers came and everything started growing again. My dear friends, if you know people who have wandered off from God's truth, don't write them off. Go after them. Get them back and you will have rescued precious lives from destruction and prevented an epidemic of wandering away from God.
(Jas 5:16-20 MSG)

If you think of me today, that’s just God reminding you to rest in Him!

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
God Bless you David,

You most definitely have prayers backing you my Brother.

Whatever His desires for you are, I am "sure" He will let you know what they are.

What a beautiful thought David, thinking of you, and resting in Him. Amen!!

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

Scherryl wrote:God Bless you David,

Whatever His desires for you are, I am "sure" He will let you know what they are.

All right, you certainly have this brother in tears. Thank you, Scherryl.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:
Scherryl wrote:God Bless you David,

All right, you certainly have this brother in tears. Thank you, Scherryl.

Ahhhh, I hope in a good way.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

For real.

Hibbs

David...who determined the late part? Seems to me that we always think that God is late and then realize that He is right on time. Without the trial, faith would never be more than hope. Once we have been tested, then the crown can come. Bloom away and let the fragrance be a blessing to Hollis and whomever else the Lord allows to be part of your life.
It is always NOW in His economy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum