APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wise men and "Worship"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Wise men and "Worship" on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:48 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Merry Christmas Everyone,

Katie had something revealed to her about the Wise men that she shared with me, and it was really awesome, but, as I got to looking at it myself I found something too. I will let her share what The Lord revealed to her when she gets the chance.
But this is what I found.

I had never looked it up before, so here goes.

Mat 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

When I read this I wondered why these three things, and it was in "Worship" so needless to say I started looking up these three.

1.These were used in the Tabernacle by the Priests,
2. I noticed they opened up their treasures,

Certain scriptures came to mind as I read, like:

Mat 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

What I found was..........

Gold, represents The Nature of God
Frankincense, represents His Righteousness, from it's "Whiteness"
and Myrrh, represents His Anointing, from the oil.

I believe what we see is The heart of The Wise men as they brought their gifts to The New born King,
Their gifts were "Christ" focused, or displayed, and this was, and is a pattern of True Worship, from a heart that has been changed by The Holy Spirit of God through His Christ.

What an awesome Christmas present, for me personally when this was revealed.
Praise you Lord!!!

I thought this was so neat.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Wise men and "Worship" on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am

Katie-do

[b]Merry Christmas to all!![b]Every Morning I get up and get my coffee, go outside, and begin my day with awesome visits with our Father. The other morning heasked me about Gold,frankincense and myrrh. I pondered it for a bit and He revealed to me that the wise men spoke of the wisdom of God, gold was the nature of God. I put the 3 of body soul and spirit and realized that it was the Christ. Scherryl expound to me the meanings and blessed me completely last nite. I was so excited about it that I wanted to share and Scherryl opened the door for me. Thanks Sis! Love you Big!!!

3 Re: The Wise men and "Worship" on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:36 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Good Morning my precious sister,

I so enjoyed our visit last night. Merry Christmas to you too.

Hope you don't mind that I did this, the more I thought about it, the more it blew me away, thank you so much for stirring in me, that HOLY THING!!!

I believe it is most definitely a pattern of true Worship...............OH WOW, Katie...... you know what I just saw?

Why did the Lord ask you that specifically?
I believe it was because of your time in the morning with Him, I see Him saying to you, I know what you do in the mornings for me, and He loves you for it.

How awesome!!

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum