APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The remnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The remnant on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:11 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Just wanted to view this in a different light.

We can understand that the remnant can pertain to "a people" but since we understand that the physical things of the world have spiritual significance, we can come to understand that it is something that happens "in" us.

What I mean by this is: in our understanding of the things of the Father and that His understanding comes to us through the renewing of the mind, we can view the remnant as: that which is good in our understanding.

When we view our understanding as a whole, we know we can be mistaken in a lot of areas, and what the Father does through Christ and His Spirit in us is He takes our understanding (as a whole) and changes our understanding, but what He started with was the remnant of our understanding.

It is like, we have a set of marbles, within that set we have a percentage that is black and we have a percentage that is white, what the Father does in us through Christ and His Spirit is he takes out the black marbles from our set and we are left with the white ones, the white ones that are left "are the remnant" that He starts with, starts to rebuild the set according to His understanding.

He takes what is good (the remnant) from our understanding and that is the basis upon which He starts the process of the renewing of our mind ..... changing our heart from a heart of stone into a heart of flesh ..... it is the regeneration of the innocent spirit that was lost to the understandings of men.

Just some thoughts to ponder.

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: The remnant on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:00 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
That's interesting Jugg,

I have thought about the Remnant before, but me being a girl... Embarassed, compared it to a dress pattern or a shirt pattern.

And the Remnant was the (pieces of paper) or things of the world that held us in place until the time of cutting, or pruning.
Taking us out of the world, called unto Himself and to be a part of the rest of the body, when joined together. For apart we are no good to anyone, we must be "Assembled" in order for us to work properly or should I say, to function as we were intended to, as ONE.

Just my two cents worth.
Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: The remnant on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:13 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:That's interesting Jugg,

I have thought about the Remnant before, but me being a girl... Embarassed, compared it to a dress pattern or a shirt pattern.

And the Remnant was the (pieces of paper) or things of the world that held us in place until the time of cutting, or pruning.
Taking us out of the world, called unto Himself and to be a part of the rest of the body, when joined together. For apart we are no good to anyone, we must be "Assembled" in order for us to work properly or should I say, to function as we were intended to, as ONE.

Just my two cents worth.
Blessings

We are seeing the same thing in different examples, what I said was the white marbles is what is good in our understanding that holds us together, it is the foundation upon which we are built, that being love, and "the removing" of the black marbles is the cutting or pruning, as you stated.

He assembles us according to His pattern and not the pattern of the world.

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

4 Re: The remnant on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:40 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Agreed, Very similar.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

5 The remnant on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

srichard

....will share with what He did with me.. I had come out

of the religious org I was in..at His leading. Felt

that all had been for nothing[which it was, I guess]

I had been totally deceived of that org and didn't

know up from down anymore.All that remained with me

was faith in Him[no-one else,not even myself] Hope

that I was not rejected for having believed the lies

and in my heart I held out that He must love me...

due to the look on His face when He appeared to me

at 17 yrs age. That's all I come out with...

I also realized that unless He taught me, there was

no-way I would ever come to understand anything like

I should.

I should clarify that my hope waivered at one point

...I knew He was coming and I didn't know how I could

face Him....I was mourning and crying in my sleep one

night,about the coming judgement and the awful state

of the world,and myself,too. When I was aware of the

presence of two spiritual beings..one said' But Sheila..

man is not responsible for sin" I said What! You mean

it's not even our fault? I opened my eyes and they were

gone. Holy spirit starte3d visiting me alot then..and

I learned of the good/evil exercize[tokogae] the Father

has subjected His creature to,as the first stage of our

education with positive/negative contrasts.

and I've been learning of Him,ever since,as you all

here have.

6 Re: The remnant on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 am

todosan

Leviticus 19:19
“‘Keep my decrees.“‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.“‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.“‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

Deuteronomy 22:9
Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled.

I appreciate the concepts about the remnant. It is clear that the remnant is multi-dimensional and can play out corporately or on a very deep and personal level. Here is another level as well…

The two seeds here are the remnant and the corporate body. The corporate body enters into resurrection at a different harvest time than the first fruits. The example is the wheat and the barely. It would have been unlawful to plant wheat and barley together, they had to be planted in separate fields to prevent being defiled. When sir Richard mentioned coming out of religion, that is the classic sign you are a barley and not a wheat. Wheat is Pentecost, but Barley is tabernacles. Two different harvests and two different resurrections. Two different purposes. Two different times. Two different fields.

Every seed produces after its own kind, if the seed in you is a remnant seed, then a barley you shall be.

7 Re: The remnant on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Rosered

I am thankful just to read these replies , more to think upon

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum