APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Red Dragon Cometh

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Red Dragon Cometh on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:16 am

todosan

Hi folks,

I happen to be in the middle east today whilst you all are sleeping. There seems to be a huge battle going on in the spirit, the size and scope I have never personally seen or been involved in. Trying now to discern just what exactly is going on and what we should be doing about it.

I do know that the Red Dragon was thrown to earth on the 11th and 12th of December of this month. It seeks to devour the manchild, who is the remnant and the overcomer.

Last night I was watching a movie here in the hotel room. It was the story of Sea Biscut. Very good movie. Anyway, for those who have not watched it, it is about horse racing in the 30's.

The story follows the pattern of breaking bread. He takes you, He Blesses you, He breaks you, He gives you away. Sea Biscuit is an underdog and rises in both fame and success. Then the horse is injured and they consider putting it down. Both the horse and rider are seriously injured with broken legs, but at the end they return to ride and they win in a spectacular finish. The Lord does not throw away, He makes the broken whole again.

I was watching this and broke down to weep. I prayed, "God what is going on with me that I would weep like this?!?" Almost out of control, but the Lord's presense was so strong and yet no discernment was there. A few moments later, the unbelievable came on the television about the tradgedy in Conn. It is so unbelievably sad, that I cannot talk about it. It is literally beyond my ability to comprehend, but weirdly enough I wept when it was happening. There is a weeping in Ramah.

So the Lord is giving me insight today. The times are dangerous folks, and we need to be found under the protection of the blood of the lamb, as if it were painted on your door posts.

Herod was paritally an Edomite, and Edom means red. When the Christ came into manifestation the first time, Herod sought to destroy the King. My guess is that Herod thought his rule was in jepordy. He should have realized that the Lord's kingdom was not of the earth, but he did not.

Herod took an action against the children of Bethlehem, which is the house of bread. This is not unlike the actions of Pharaoh who did something similar to preserve his own rule. Now we see the same thing happening in a measure of manifestation in America and in China, on the same day. The other side to this egregious story is that the son is manifesting, however, this time it is a corporate man, the manchild.

Herod means red and if you take the date now it aligns perfectly with chapter and verse in Revelation concerning the red dragon. A fire breathing, suffocating, murderous spirit, that has been cast out of the heavenlies. The time has come to draw close to the lamb if you have not already. This spirit attacks the children, which we witnessed in today's horrific events. Now is the time to pray.

The Lord is admonishing us to move above warfare into rest. He will give you the things to pray. Pray those things.

I am sure we will have much more revelation as time permits.

2 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 am

todosan

Just a few more comments. Whether you agree or not, many of these events are now instigated by the government to further their plans. That is a terrible accusation I know and if you don't agree, I understand.

Nevertheless, we were told long ago that these things would come. The person who wrote "The Hunger Games", Suzanne Collins, lives in Newtown Conn. I do not believe that these things are by chance. How could they be? That just tells me that this is a sign and if you are inclined, a clear sign to what is really going on. For those who have not seen the movie, the Hunger Games is about child sacrifice and total control of the government. Reprehensible.

So I have spoken about timing before and the 76 day cleansing cycle. That cycle began in October and ends near the end of January. If anyone is interested, I can search out more context. Often we see prophetically, that there can be two 76 day cycles following the Feast of Tabernacles. I just happened to be led to Kim Clement's web site this morning. Now Kim has no understanding of prophetic time WHATSOEVER, so you have to seek the Lord on what he posts, but I often find he corroborates many things the Lord is speaking.

http://www.kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=569

Quote:
He said, “If the spirit of divination is removed from the eggs, there’ll be no future suffocation and the change will begin within 70 to 100 days from January 2013.

Actually it will be 76.

Kim's red serpant is a dragon. Whether it be a serpant in a garden or a dragon in revelation, it is still a devil.

Interestingly, this was the first link I picked at random.

3 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:34 am

todosan

Ok, even more. I am sitting here on the marina. The temperature is a envious 80F and there is soft jazz playing. It makes up for having to put up with my boss. Wish you were all here. I learned the Arabic numbers yesterday and can now tell how much money is in my pocket.
Folks, I do not mean to be calloused in any way. It is heavy upon me the seriousness of the time we are in.
Pharaoh had the spirit of the red dragon. He came upon the seen at the time the children were ready to grow in strength and in power and dominion.

Exodus 1
8 Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. 9 And he said to his people, “Look, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we; 10 come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so go up out of the land.”

Folks, the children of God are about to rise and take authority in the land. These powers that now control the world’s governments know this and are desperate. They have seen it in their devices and in their religions. They are terrified of 12/21 as I wrote before. They know the money system is collapsing and with it any hope of maintaining control. Look for many things to happen quickly now. Pray, and draw close to Christ.

When Pharaoh dealt shrewdly, his solution was to do away with the male children. He knew not Joseph (a Christ type).
15 Then the king of Egypt spoke to the Hebrew midwives, of whom the name of one was Shiphrah and the name of the other Puah; 16 and he said, “When you do the duties of a midwife for the Hebrew women, and see them on the birthstools, if it is a son, then you shall kill him; but if it is a daughter, then she shall live.” 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the male children alive.

“Pharaoh” means “great house” which gives us another clue. 2 Tim 2:20 says: But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.

We need to understand that the great house of God contains the righteous and the unrighteous. It is the whole earth. This dragon was cast down to the earth so that it might be overthrown or overcome. This is another way to consider in prayer, that we are dealing with Pharaoh and soon the people are about to be set free with great liberty by the supernatural power of God. I believe this will come during the cleansing cycles. The money system will fall as we have been predicting and it is very clear that the event is close at hand. The Euphrates (bountiful) has been dropped low and the Kings of the east are now crossing over. We are going to see wealth distributed throughout the earth as the gospel of the Kingdom goes forth.

Folks, if you could see Dubai (A land of 7 kings in unity), you would be astonished. They understand what we have lost in America. Peoples from all the countries of the earth are here, and there are no taxes. I met a guy yesterday that makes $81K per year, even though he is two pay grades below me, has a company car and they pay his fuel. Gas is $1.82 a gallon. It is a real wake up call.

Kim Clement’s suffocating spirit is very real and it is the calling of the sons and daughters to overcome it.

4 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm

todosan

Folks, I hope this is ok to write this here on this forum. If there was ever a time to pray, IT IS NOW.

The father of Adam Lanza was Adrian Lanza, who is scheduled to testify in the Libor scandal. He is the VP of GE Capital and a partner at Earnest and Young. He is rumored to be a member of the CIA (not proven).

There is another person who is known to be scheduled to testify in the Libor scandel. It is the father of James Holmes, named Robert Holmes. You should know that James is the alleged shooter in Colorado...

Folks, this is a serious serious time.

5 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Of course it's ok Todd, I would never hinder anyone from speaking what's on their heart in this forum. Smile

I may not understand it all, I don't watch the news at all, I didn't even know about the Colorado incident until last night,.... what a tragedy.

Nevertheless, my hope is in The Lord, and my eyes are stayed on Him, Fear NOT, for He has overcome the World.

There are certain scriptures that come to mind on all of this though.

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

If all these systems and powers of the world are about to come down, then I will say this.....For those of us who have sat at His feet and learned from Him, will be there for those who have found themselves to have suffered loss. For as it is written.

Neh_9:27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

Oba_1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

6 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Y'Israel

Scherryl wrote:Of course it's ok Todd, I would never hinder anyone from speaking what's on their heart in this forum. Smile

I may not understand it all, I don't watch the news at all, I didn't even know about the Colorado incident until last night,.... what a tragedy.

Nevertheless, my hope is in The Lord, and my eyes are stayed on Him, Fear NOT, for He has overcome the World.

Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

If all these systems and powers of the world are about to come down, then I will say this.....For those of us who have sat at His feet and learned from Him, will be there for those who have found themselves to have suffered loss. For as it is written.

Neh_9:27 Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies, who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.

Oba_1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Blessings

Thank you for posting these verses. I needed to hear that the more we speak (as they hearts fail them for fear), that they will finally listen to us who are eager to deliver this great mercy within us.

7 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Y'Israel wrote:
Scherryl wrote:Of course it's ok Todd, I would never hinder anyone from speaking what's on their heart in this forum. Smile

Blessings

Thank you for posting these verses. I needed to hear that the more we speak (as they hearts fail them for fear), that they will finally listen to us who are eager to deliver this great mercy within us.

And this is what I have come to understand in the first temptation of Christ, the misuse of the power (the ability) to transform one thing into another.

Are we not called to transform fear into hope, our hope which is found in Christ?

Do not men take His Word and transform it into fear whereas we take His Word and transform it into hope?

If not, then i am way off track in my understanding of things.

Brother Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

8 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:12 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

[/quote]

[/quote]

I love the way you put that........"eager to deliver this great mercy within us."

You know and I know, that we who don't have much in this world (and never have had), were called for much Greater things, To me this speaks of The Father's heart.

Quote,
And this is what I have come to understand in the first temptation of Christ, the misuse of the power (the ability) to transform one thing into another.

Are we not called to transform fear into hope, our hope which is found in Christ?

Do not men take His Word and transform it into fear whereas we take His Word and transform it into hope?

Brother Jugg

Amen Brother, This sounds like the Good News to me. Very Happy

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

9 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Y'Israel

jugghead wrote:
Y'Israel wrote:

Blessings

Brother Jugg

You're absolutely correct! We are witnessing the story of Moses told again on a spiritual plane. The world doesn't believe us because the Egyptians sorcerers and magicians (idols of the flesh) can do the same things as us! And so the carnal mind will not let go of the people.

Exodus 6:12-13

12 And Moses spake before the Lord, saying, Behold, the children of Israel have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips?

13 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.

10 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:09 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Absolutely Y'Israel

When I think of the first temptation of Christ, the first thing that comes to mind is the time they spent in the wilderness (40 years).

Impatience was their biggest downfall, they wanted everything when they wanted it, not in the Father's timeline.

Every time what they saw as suffering to themselves they would gripe to Moses that they were led out there to die and no matter what was given unto them, nothing pleased them.

By it they became anxious to go back to captivity, not seeing the end result of being brought into the promised land, it is was because of their lack of faith that they did not enter in.

Brother Jugg

11 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
And there you go, it was for that reason exactly that God led them by the hand of Moses...."To die" they were right in what they said, but did not have the insight.

Dying was the only way to enter in, and that does come through Faith.

Nathan had an interesting take on the number 40, maybe he'll chime in on it. I always thought of it as a probation or trying period but not so.

Blessings

12 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:58 am

Y'Israel

Exodus 8:20-26

20 And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.

22 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.

23 And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

24 And the Lord did so; and there came a grievous swarm of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses, and into all the land of Egypt: the land was corrupted by reason of the swarm of flies.

25 And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land.

26 And Moses said, It is not meet so to do; for we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians to the Lord our God: lo, shall we sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us?

13 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 pm

cross-eyed

Scherryl wrote:And there you go, it was for that reason exactly that God led them by the hand of Moses...."To die" they were right in what they said, but did not have the insight.

Dying was the only way to enter in, and that does come through Faith.

Nathan had an interesting take on the number 40, maybe he'll chime in on it. I always thought of it as a probation or trying period but not so.

Blessings

Yeah, I had always wondered where the numerology pieces originated. It isn't very difficult to search the web and find endless places where there are countless charts, graphs and lists of what numbers are to mean. As I went through them, I tried to keep in mind that even though a lot of those guys that came up with these meanings were very well educated in what they were doing . . . literally miles over my head in accumulative knowledge, I've learned that educated minds are not infinite. Meaning that knowledge about Christ doesn't necessarily mean understanding is always accurate.

I just try to keep that in mind when doing those types of searches. Always leave a place where there's an out. The moment we begin claiming we have the "only" template of understanding spiritual patterns and truths, we've just limited the infinity of where those truths and patterns originated.

I often use the Pharisees as an example of this. The scribes and Pharisees were the most religiously educated men in the world, yet they didn't recognize Jesus for who he was. Not only did they not recognize him as the Messiah, they murdered him because he didn't fit their mold of who the son of God was.

Anyway . . .the number 40 being seen as testing, which is what most of the charts and graphs will tell you, it just didn't always fit every time the number was being used. The claim is that in applying the law of first mention, the children of Israel spent 40 years in the wilderness as a time of testing. Truth is, that doesn't fit. They weren't being tested, they were being punished.

that all went back to the 12 spies that Moses sent over to the promised land. Which I always thought a bit odd because to my knowledge, there was no indication that God instructed him to send spies . . .he was to take the land that was being given to him. I think it was his own lack of faith that caused him to send them in the first place. I "could" be wrong though, I'm not sure if God instructed that or not.

But he sent 12 which was to represent each of the 12 tribes . . .12 being the number of government, divine government. And 10 (law) came back with a report based on fear while 2 (witness) came back with promise. And even though God's law was that if you had the witness of two, it was enough to establish a foundation for a decision, they ignored the witness that brought promise and chose to be motivated by the fear of the 10. Which is all law does, it establishes the fact that whatever it is that's required, we don't have enough of it.

They were to spy the land for 40 days . . .for each day they were spying what was already given to them, a year was added. But in simplicity, it really "was" due to their lack of faith. But bottom line, the number being seen as testing just doesn't fit.

Speaking of first mention, it wouldn't apply there anyway because the number 40 comes up long before that with the flood. So are we saying because it rained for 40 days God was testing the earth?

If the meaning of a number doesn't fit every time the number is used, then how can we say the number is to mean this or that? It must fit in every application, in every reference where the number is used.

I say all of this "after the fact", though. I didn't have all of these conclusions and points of debate until "after" I feel the Lord revealed to me, he took me to the high places in my "self" and revealed to me that everything that I used to build up my understanding came from what other people wrote and said, not directly from "Him".

That's when my entire belief system was disassembled. If someone had to "teach" it to me, I released it. All of it. And sometimes, fragments of what was taught to me were reapplied, but most times, not so much. That's when I let go of hell. I let go of heaven even. I let go of the throne I had been taught to place speaking in tongues on. It was also the same time that I had to let go of judging others, measuring how right one is, or how wrong another is.

I say "had" to let go because that one wasn't so easy to just give up. There's a bit of a high that comes with knowing you're right and another person is wrong . . .especially when I had Scriptures to back me up. Oh, I had to let the Scriptures go as well. Faith comes by hearing . . .but the hearing there is not listening to someone quote Scripture, it comes by hearing the SOUND within me rather than honoring the religious NOISE coming from most pulpits out there today.

The number 40 for me now, is not about testing as much as it is about birthing. It takes a woman 40 weeks from conception to birth. I have yet to apply this understanding to Scripture and "not" have it fit. What was birthed in the wilderness those 40 years? A chosen nation.

Goliath taunted Israel for 40 days, it birthed a king through which the bloodline would lead to Jesus. Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days . . .birthed his ministry of righteousness. He was still here 40 days after the resurrection (another obvious place where testing doesn't fit) it ended in the upper room when the spirit POURED out, like a woman with-child whose water breaks . . .he birthed us, his new church.

If you want to have some fun . . .do a word study on that number and look for what is being birthed as a result. It's mind-blowing.

14 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:45 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you Nathan for sharing that, I thought this was fascinating when I fist heard it but, now even more so.

And this I don't remember you saying at all, but you might have, but since we've been talking about the Two Witnesses, and those that are without, this really hit me.

Quote:
And 10 (law) came back with a report based on fear while 2 (witness) came back with promise.

I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Blessings

15 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Y'Israel

Also referencing the split among the house of Israel (10 lost tribes) and the house of Judah (containing also Benjamin and some Levi).

16 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:03 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Everything that Nathan said about the number 40 makes sense and it also ties in with something else, and that is salt.

Sure it is used as a preservative and the main viewpoint of us being the salt of the earth is one of usefulness, at least that is what I get from most people, but if it loses it flavor it is good for nothing.

All these things we speak about back and forth are just adding flavor to the meat we are already consuming, it all ties together.

One thing I enjoy doing is, I will pick out two verses at random, just opening the Bible and picking one, then I close it and open it again and pick another.

It is from those two verses that I search how they tie together, and as Nathan said, it is mind blowing.

Bless you Nathan for that, I had never understood it in that context before and it makes more sense now than it ever did.

Jugg

17 Re: The Red Dragon Cometh on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Y'Israel wrote:...I needed to hear that the more we speak (as they hearts fail them for fear), that they will finally listen to us who are eager to deliver this great mercy within us.

And I needed to hear just that, Israel, at this very moment. Surely "God-rules" has become real in you.

jugghead wrote:Are we not called to transform fear into hope, our hope which is found in Christ?

You are right on track with this, Rick. It is the old way of thinking: leading with the carnal mind. I do not know if we can make such claims for men of today. I just wanted to jump on here and bear witness that I did see that dragon's lair overrun with Light and nowhere else for it to hide. it was Monday and there were witnesses, both here and abroad. I have a hunch that as others test and discover the dragon's impotency they will see that all He says is true. It's exactly like I've been boasting all of these years: "This place is coming under New Management."

jugghead wrote:...and no matter what was given unto them, nothing pleased them.

By it they became anxious to go back to captivity, not seeing the end result of being brought into the promised land, it is was because of their lack of faith that they did not enter in.

Oh how I have seen that since He gave Himself to me!

jugghead wrote:One thing I enjoy doing is, I will pick out two verses at random, just opening the Bible and picking one, then I close it and open it again and pick another.

It is from those two verses that I search how they tie together, and as Nathan said, it is mind blowing.

That'd prolly be the last thing you would want to see me doing right now! It does sound like fun! Like one of the most enjoyable activities under the Son! I would love to take that up!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum