APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The two witnesses

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The two witnesses on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:19 pm

cross-eyed

We kinda open a whole other can of worms . .several actually . . .but thats the mystery/beauty about revelating, everything is connected to everything else. It's like a forest of trees. On the surface, it just looks like a bunch of individual trees . . .but beneath the surface, their roots intertwine with each other throughout the entire floor of the timber . . .kind of like a platform on which one builds.

But as I mentioned with Daniel's 70 weeks . . .it literally began with a kings decree to rebuild and even though tradition says there's a gap between the 69th and 70th week to allow the Gentiles to run their course, that's an inaccurate assumption. There's no gap. In the middle of that 70th week, that's again 3 1/2 years as one week equals 7 years. In the middle of that 70th week, the animal sacrifices were to cease . . .that was when Jesus ministry came to it's bloody, but redemptive end. The 70-week timeline continues for another 3 1/2 years.

Remember the 70 weeks were specifically set aside for the JEWS to reconcile. In the book of Acts, there's actually an incident where the emphasis went from Jew to Gentile . . .Peter was a part of it, In fact Peter was a transitioning piece that God used to show the world times were a-changing. And that was Peter's dream about the sheet coming down with unclean animals in it.

But the actual incident where the time set aside for the Jews ended was when the FIRST martyr took place. Paul, when he was Saul, he held the cloaks of those who stoned Stephen. Who stoned him? The religious Jews. Paul's ministry was not to the Jews but to the Gentiles. Peter's was to the Jews. God revealed to Peter he was changing direction and from then on, the rest of Scripture dealt with Paul's experiences and his messages to the Gentiles. The 70 weeks had come to a close.

27 Re: The two witnesses on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
That's interesting, I pretty much see it that way too, but I thought the end came here.

Act 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Maybe that was just another transition that I was seeing. Same as in 70AD when their Temple came down, another transition.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

28 Re: The two witnesses on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 pm

cross-eyed

Oh yeah, A.D. 70 really should be the focal point of what was actually transpiring in Revelation. It's already happened . . .in us Revelation is still happening and will continue to happen. It's as you mentioned before . . .when it's all said and done, it's basically reconciliation between the first Adam and the Father through the Last Adam "in" the Father.

29 Re: The two witnesses on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:13 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yes, there's a place in the book of Heb. (which I personally believe was written to comfort the Jews after the loss of The Temple), that says:

Heb 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

To me this almost begs us to interpret it inwardly in each of us. What I mean is, as long as we are still needing the church system, and dogma we cannot enter in into The Holiest of all, by way of the Spirit.

It's like a mindset of Religion, that must come down in order to be led on into The "All Truth".

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

30 Re: The two witnesses on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:

QuoteI was just telling Israel in a PM, that even though what he was saying was truth, I couldn't make the connection to Christ and the finished work, specifically to ch.11 in Rev. and that will always be a problem for me if I can't see HIM.End Quote

What I will say to that is, blessed are those who do not see yet believe

And as for Nathans quote
QuoteThe more I know, the more I realize, the less I know. End quote

Boy can I identify with that, when you guys go into Old Testament examples, that is where I get lost and of course that is explained in "I'm only 7"

Love reading it all and I just take it in a day at a time, if I am to know it, He will reveal it

Bless you all
Brother Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

31 Re: The two witnesses on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 am

Y'Israel

Sorry, I'm back. Lol.. Cross-eyed is right, we all see from different perspectives the same thing. I loved what Will Smith said about Hitler a while back. He later recanted of it in light of the pressure he received from the world, but I understood it. He said that's it's not like hitler woke up one day saying "what's the most evil thing I could do or think of". Smith went on to say hitler did in "his mind" what he thought was right. And so to everyman which does work out HIS OWN salvation.

Now even though I see the two witnesses as both the servants of righteousness and the servants of the flesh and dead (sin), I could never tell time. Lol. I've been lost since the beginning (genesis) and I'll admit I do not know the time of day. But after I wrote my posts, I did see 3 and a half years. I believe this event happened when Christ was resurrected! For even WE must NOT wait for a sign!
This evil generation only gets ONE sign.... No matter how many days one may count, we Still will shed blood (die) for the remission of sins. The problem is WE STRIVE AGAINST THIS. (Come back to this thought in a minute)

Sorry had to step away and write.... Thank you all. Because you do not judge by appearance and that which can be seen by appearance, and for helping me see more of what time it is.....

Leviticus 25:2-7, "Speak unto the children of Israel (world)p, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you,(Jesus death and resurrection) then shall the land (wherever we may habitat)keep a sabbath unto the LORD. Six years thou shalt sow thy field (governments financial systems poor richc etc), and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard (heaven and hell based in various religions and people), and gather in the fruit thereof (division of rich and poor good and bad); But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard. That which groweth of its own accord of thy harvest thou shalt not reap, neither gather the grapes of thy vine undressed: for it is a year of rest unto the land. And the sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and for thy servant, and for thy maid, and for thy hired servant, and for thy stranger that sojourneth with thee, And for thy cattle, and for the beast that are in thy land, shall all the increase thereof be meat."(ALL of these being classes of people on the earth including THEE)
Leviticus 25:18-22, "Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety. And the land shall yield her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and dwell therein in safety. And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year (being told that all people will rest in themselves and eachother)Lord? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase: (simply put we have enough resources now to COMFORTABLY house, cloth feed AND to give salvation FREELY to sustain a RICH lifestyle for EVERY family, man and woman on the planet if he so desires) Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years (I believe you all see this as knowledge and transportation) . And ye shall sow the eighth year (us spreading the good news of this both spiritual and physical rest), and eat yet of old fruit (the works of our hands that has increased again being at this time able to house etc etc etc) until the ninth year; until her fruits (that being of the old and dead works) come in ye shall eat of the old store."

Had to paste these two before I lose them. This HAS to deal with the time. But I can't tell you where in time. I just know by the things I see, we are between the seventh and the ninth year.

Now I see that if any man truly knew this and would still wilfully sin, then he truly would deserve what has coming to him!

Let me know what you see in regards to daniel and the 70 weeks, the sabbaths, and the 14 generations as that may tie into the 144000.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

32 Re: The two witnesses on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 am

Y'Israel

Luke 16:9-12

10 He that is faithful in that which is least (the things we see by the flesh) is faithful also in much (the heavenly): and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

I had wrote on another site a while back about a lady running for I believe one of the senate or house seats (can't remember) and she spent 100 million dollars on a seat she lost! 100 MILLION DOLLARS!!! The irony in this vanity is she lost!

But if not for the alderman's office, I'd STILL have my gas off on a 500 dollar misunderstandind on an old bill!

33 Re: The two witnesses on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:09 am

Y'Israel

Ok let's continue. I left off with us striving against God and His judgments.

Isaiah 45:8-17

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.

14 Thus saith the Lord, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Romans 9:19-26

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles (again the two witness pattern)?

25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them (Jesus taking us into heaven itself), Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

When He rose, Jesus took captivity captive! We all went with Him.

34 Re: The two witnesses on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 am

Y'Israel

1 Chronicles 36:15-21

15 And the Lord God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:

16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the Lord arose against his people (because of Judah's disobedience), till there was no remedy.

17 Therefore he brought upon them the king of the Chaldees, who slew their young men with the sword in the house of their sanctuary, and had no compassion upon young man or maiden, old man, or him that stooped for age: he gave them all into his hand.

18 And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the house of the Lord, and the treasures of the king, and of his princes; all these he brought to Babylon. (This is what happened after God finally sent His Son)

19 And they burnt the house of God, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all the palaces thereof with fire, and destroyed all the goodly vessels thereof.u

20 And them that had escaped from the sword carried he away to Babylon; where they were servants to him and his sons (as we are now as awakened sons of the house of Judah) until the reign of the kingdom of Persia:

21 To fulfil the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years. (again though I cannot tell the time)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum