You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you.....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 How would you..... on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Describe The Glory of God?

David and I was sharing pictures yesterday and he showed me a picture of the Tabernacle of Moses with The Glory coming down on it, and that got me to thinking about it, so thanks David.

Just curious to see what you all think about the subject.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:Describe The Glory of God?

David and I was sharing pictures yesterday and he showed me a picture of the Tabernacle of Moses with The Glory coming down on it, and that got me to thinking about it, so thanks David.

Blessings

For me it can be described in four simple words

"THY WILL BE DONE"

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: How would you..... on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 pm

cross-eyed

Not to sound ultra-religious but . . .for me the only way to actually explain a physical manifestation of a spiritual experience such as God's glory is in two words . . ."I Am". There really isn't an easy way to describe it, and there really isn't "one" way to describe it.

It comes in countless forms. Healing is a form of his glory. Love is a form of his glory . . .light, life . . .the fruit of the spirit could be said to be manifestations of his glory. Some churches experience kind of a mist or fog. Some experienced gold flakes . . .being slain in the spirit, speaking in heavenly languages, singing . . .instrumentals . . .it's like defining colors . . .they're endless, perhaps that's another word to define it . . .infinity.

4 Re: How would you..... on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:58 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I agree with you Nathan and I would like to expand on what I mean by "thy will be done"

That no matter what I do, say, believe or become while here on this earth in physical form, nothing can stop God from reaching the final result of His will, that being to make man in His image.

It is understanding that Genesis 1:26, "let us make man in our image" as a prophecy from before the foundation of the world.

It is describing the process "of" making man in His image that started at the beginning and so far it has taken 6000 years and still is not complete.

It is saying "I AM" the only One who can do it.

Rick

5 Re: How would you..... on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Even though I agree with you both that God's Glory can be seen in something as simple as a Sunrise or the ocean, or a child, etc.... Would any of this seeing be possible if it were not for The finished work of Jesus Christ?

When Moses ask God to see His Glory, the first thing He did was put Moses in "a place beside Him" in the cleft of the ROCK, and then He would put His hand over his face to not allow him to see the front part of Him, and make all His Goodness to Pass by.and then remove His hand so that he would only see His hinder part.

I don't know about ya'll but the thing that hits me is if I see the end of something, it speaks to me of something being "Finished". And we know that the Rock was Christ, (that place beside Him).

I think all of the beautiful scenery and the Galaxies, wisdom, Love, compassion, Light, Life, etc.
that we see, is all because He has placed us in Christ, I know I never seen these things before and reckoned them to be God's Glory.

So with all that being said, would it be possible to recognize any of these things without The Finished Work of God and His Christ? After all it is because of what He did including giving us His Spirit, that allows us to see The Father and The Son.

So to me I guess I would describe the Glory of God, as The Finished Work of God through His Christ.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

6 Re: How would you..... on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 pm

cross-eyed

Well now you've struck a chord . . . a melodic one.

Ever wonder what exactly was going on with Moses not being able to see the face of God? It was okay to see the hinder parts but not the face? Does that make any sense? What difference does it make what side of God Moses was seeing . . .there is no shadow or turning either way. Unless . . . it's yet another pattern that God was establishing.

For Moses to see the face of God would mean Moses would be in front of God . . .or . . .AHEAD of God. It would be impossible. God himself stated there are no other gods above him. So . . .perhaps it's more about aligning with God more than it is just observing him?

And what of these hinder-parts? Are they not things that have already passed? It is accepted by most that Moses wrote the first 5 books. Could it be that he "saw" Adam and Eve being created when God passed by? He was up there on the mountain 40 days and nights.

Just thinking out loud, but what if it's just not possible to put a face on God at all anyway? If the earth is the footstool of God, would it even be remotely possible for Moses to be able to literally see a physical face of a creator that uses my entire domain as a perch to rest his feet?

It's kind of like seeing his glory. Romans 1:20 talks about even those who have not come to the cross, still have the ability to see the hand-print of God all around them.

Which brings me back to the original question.

HOW would I describe the glory . . . I think I've narrowed it down to one word now. Faith. We are saved (finished work of the cross) by grace, (the enabler of sight) through faith.

7 Re: How would you..... on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Humm, doesn't face speak of Identity?

Could it be timing, and the fact that Moses was of the Law, and through the Law the fullness of God cannot be seen without the Rest of the story through Christ?

And as far as the scripture you quoted that's one that always puzzled me, because Paul also says these things are spiritually discerned, and there are things that has been hidden in God from before the foundation of the world, and are now revealed to us through His Spirit.

So that's a good question, why not the face?

8 Re: How would you..... on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am

cross-eyed

Actually, you bring up a great point. Moses represents law. Face represents identity. Ask any religious person and they'll all tell you they long to "see Jesus face-to-face" but they struggle to do so because they've given themselves over to a system that is built by Old Covenant standards where everything is measured by what man does rather than who God declares man "is".

Our minds try to come up with "images" that resemble a form of Jesus so that we have something to bow down to. Surprisingly, when people close their eyes to pray, a surprisingly large number of them picture an image of Jesus face . . . even though there's no Scripture detailing any of Jesus human features . . .not enough to paint a definative picture. But it's all about the image.

Hint to them that heaven isn't "out there" somewhere and it just freaks them out . . .same with the concept of where hell is. Ya mess with a man's mind, they lose their identity of who they are all together. Thus, the importance to lose one's mind.

9 Re: How would you..... on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
cross-eyed wrote:

Just thinking out loud, but what if it's just not possible to put a face on God at all anyway?

And that begs the question, if we put a face on God, is that not us bringing Him down to our level, rather than Him raising us up to His?

And also, can even words describe Him? I don't think so, He is indescribable, language is to simple to do so.

Me too Nathan, thinking out loud

Rick

10 Re: How would you..... on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Ok guys, been thinking about this all night, about Moses and the children of Israel.

There are two sets of people in the old testament basically. Those that are of the Law and those that are of Faith.

Paul says, that even though the Gospel was preached to the children of Israel in the wilderness they could not enter in to His Rest, (the promise) and it did not profit them, not being mixed with faith.

On the other hand, Abraham and his line, (500 yrs. before the law) did have faith, but still did not receive the promise, but seen it a far off.

So, I believe as Moses saw the promise (land) was not able to enter in, and he also saw the Glory of God (His Rest) but was not able to enter in. Abraham and those had faith to enter in but they all died in that faith not receiving the promise.

So, the bottom line is......It was not the time, I think that it is as simple as that. Christ is the fulfilling of the Promise, The Rest, and He had not yet been made manifest in the Earth.

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Heb 3:5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

My two Cents worth
Blessings

11 Re: How would you..... on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:04 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
And now to post what I was thinking about and the result that was revealed this morning, I do not see clearly exactly what the connection to what Scherryl said and what I am about to say yet, but I am sure there is

It is not about "being" right "in" the law it is about "doing" right "because of" the law. Which was evident in the life and teachings of Christ.

What I mean by that is, the priority of religion (which they remain blind to) is one of "being right" in their understanding of right and wrong and second comes "doing right".

where as the difference with Sons is .... the priority is "doing right" with our understanding of the law (right and wrong) and the "being right" with our understanding of the law comes secondary.

It is because of this we have the power to walk away from an argument about the law, simply because the right thing to "do" is keep peace between brothers.

OK, it's somebody else's turn to make the connection to Moses and Abraham with this and bring us to a new understanding of law and faith.

Rick

12 Re: How would you..... on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Scherryl wrote:Describe The Glory of God?

I think about that Shekhinah glory of the presence of the Lord that might fill the tabernacle at times, and wonder if it is the same "stuff" as the cloud or fire over it. Is that column Shekhinah as well? What does it signify? If one were to paint this column, would it look like forgiveness pouring down upon the people? His will being done?

then the LORD will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering.
(Isa 4:5 NKJV)

13 Re: How would you..... on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:44 pm

cross-eyed

jugghead wrote:And now to post what I was thinking about and the result that was revealed this morning, I do not see clearly exactly what the connection to what Scherryl said and what I am about to say yet, but I am sure there is

It is not about "being" right "in" the law it is about "doing" right "because of" the law. Which was evident in the life and teachings of Christ.

What I mean by that is, the priority of religion (which they remain blind to) is one of "being right" in their understanding of right and wrong and second comes "doing right".

where as the difference with Sons is .... the priority is "doing right" with our understanding of the law (right and wrong) and the "being right" with our understanding of the law comes secondary.

It is because of this we have the power to walk away from an argument about the law, simply because the right thing to "do" is keep peace between brothers.

OK, it's somebody else's turn to make the connection to Moses and Abraham with this and bring us to a new understanding of law and faith.

Rick

Hmm . . .
A little expansion maybe . . .
right and wrong . . .tree of knowledge . . it's part of the balance of the garden but not meant to be embraced on it's own merit. Knowing right and wrong in it's raw form . . .in it's purity, is to live in it without defining it.

Living in rightness without measuring what is and what isn't. Measuring rightness limits it's effects in it's manifestations. Religion measures. Relationships transforms. Abraham was "called" righteous before he became aware of his status. His faith activated what was already in him.

It reminds me of the prodigal son . . .his father never measured his foolishness. He just embraced his existence. It's never been about who's right or wrong. It's always been who's willing to become united with the Father as one.

yes?

14 Re: How would you..... on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm

[quote="cross-eyed"]
jugghead wrote:
right and wrong . . .tree of knowledge . . it's part of the balance of the garden but not meant to be embraced on it's own merit. Knowing right and wrong in it's raw form . . .in it's purity, is to live in it without defining it.

Living in rightness without measuring what is and what isn't. Measuring rightness limits it's effects in it's manifestations. Religion measures. Relationships transforms. Abraham was "called" righteous before he became aware of his status. His faith activated what was already in him.

It reminds me of the prodigal son . . .his father never measured his foolishness. He just embraced his existence. It's never been about who's right or wrong. It's always been who's willing to become united with the Father as one.

yes?

OMG, Yes! Amen!

15 Re: How would you..... on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
cross-eyed wrote:

Hmm . . .

yes?

YES .... And this reminds me of Christ talking to Peter about John,

Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

which I have come to understand as, what business is it of mine what God does in another, the priority is that I follow, not me worrying or pointing out what another is doing.

16 Re: How would you..... on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:03 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Love that passage, but,.... Haaarrrddd lesson for me to learn, especially when you are so close to them.(ha Katie?) Smile

But I got it now.

Blessings

17 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:57 am

Y'Israel

Another tid bit that sticks out as I hear the tv preacher read from the bible in 2 samuel. He said that at whatever point in time in our history that those on the westside of the Jordan had philistine influence while Israelites on the east side had no influence! And at this time it was a split in Israel among the House of Judah and that of Israel.....

Even though I know he has no idea of what he speaks, he mentions how this is tied in Ezekiel. He goes on to say that ch. 40 until the end is about the millennium kingdom and then mentions something interesting. That there will be special priests that, although have stood in the presence of God but have the ability to go back unto their family members. Once they do this however their penalty is to be unclean for seven days.

Even now we see that same 2 witness theme. Here is a, man just like the damsel in, Paul's day who spoke truth of the salvation of God. But his error is also that of the damsel, and as far back as when balaam taught Israel to sacrifice to idols. They are under a spirit of divination who look to profit.

18 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:22 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Even though I know he has no idea of what he speaks, he mentions how this is tied in Ezekiel. He goes on to say that ch. 40 until the end is about the millennium kingdom and then mentions something interesting. That there will be special priests that, although have stood in the presence of God but have the ability to go back unto their family members. Once they do this however their penalty is to be unclean for seven days.

Good Morning Israel,

I need to ask you a question before I can really reply on this. I get the impression that you believe this ministry in Eze. is still future, is that correct?

Blessings

19 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:33 am

cross-eyed wrote:
jugghead wrote:And now to post what I was thinking about and the result that was revealed this morning, I do not see clearly exactly what the connection to what Scherryl said and what I am about to say yet, but I am sure there is

Rick

Hmm . . .

yes?

Yep. Its not about being right or wrong, its about life. The central point is life. The tree of Life. I know that the TOKOGAE was in the garden, but it is the gateway to living outside the garden.

20 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:34 am

I started writing this Monday, and I may be addressing multiple topics that have been discussed lately here, so excuse the possible off topic-ness, I am very time crunched, but just wanted to throw this out there.

Now Scherryl asked about the glory, I see it as the visible translation of the invisible. Nobody knows the Father except the Son, because Nobody can see the Father except those that see the Son, because the son is the visible manifestation of The Invisible God. It goes back to the subjection “levels”. Father>Son>Bride>All the rest.

1 Co 11
3 3But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ.
(God>Christ>Man>Woman)

7 For a man ought not to have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man. 8For man does not originate from woman, but woman from man; (Eve from Adam, Church from Christ, Soul from Spirit.)

11 However, in the Lord, neither is woman independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12For as the woman originates from the man, so also the man has his birth through the woman; and all things originate from God.
(Male and Female He created them, God>Christ>Church/man+woman)

15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. (covering is from peri-ballo)

Hbr 1:3 KJV - Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image[5481] of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Christ is the image and glory of God, and the head of man,
man is the image of God, and the head of woman
woman is the glory (and image?) of man, and the head of hair ☺

We see these ranks of people in 1 Co 15, there are 3 ranks or sqadrons. The Father and the Son are one, the firstfruits, also those who dwell in the heavens as seen in REV. This is also the sun. Those who dwell on the earth are the Bride, this is the wheat harvest, this is also the moon, Rachel is the moon in Josephs dream, Israels harvests and months were related to the moon, with her being the bride. [This is also attested to in the gentile ancient myth, that is all based on THE STORY. The woman is the moon and the earth, they were seen as the same, but she came out of the man, because they were one. All of the gods were male and female. ] The rest of the people are the grape harvest, those who dwell in the sea. The Hebrew word for see was Yam, the god of chaos. The sea was considered the place of the dead. “And the grave and the sea gave up their dead”.

The mass sea of people only see the bride, the moon, the reflection of the glory of the sun/son, (the ocean is controlled by the moon). Only the bride can be overshadowed by the most High, and bring forth the son. And then can you see the Father, because I and the Father are one. And who is the bride but those who are fishers of men? Fishing the dead out of the sea. Bringing them up onto the land to become part of the people who fished them out. They die and then are consumed, thus becoming part of those who dwell on the land. Rachel died to bring forth Benjamin, the son of my right hand. And so we also die to bring forth the son. Then can we say I and the Father are one. This is the reversal of chaos, (which btw the word chaos comes from Cush, but that’s way more than I want to get into here, but it points to chaos being the religious mind, of separation, ala Cush taking The Story and dividing it, creating confusion, he is the founder of Babylon). Look at Gen 1, the earth was tohu and bohu, and the Spirit of God was vibrating on the surface of the water. Bringing the lowest state of chaos to order by reversing the kataballos, the down casting of the Cosmos. Interestingly this may point to evolution, again not trying to get into that cus I don’t really care, but the order is sea, land, heavens, as far as where we dwell. We are still born into this world. Without form and void. Until God says let there be light, and light shines out of darkness.

So what I was saying about glory is it is the lowered state of something??? Like the condensation of liquid H2O that was previously invisible gas.

Sorry if this makes no sense, but this is my 4th attempt at getting this out, and its hard enough for me to finish a post in one sitting let alone 4.

21 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 am

Y'Israel

Scherryl wrote:

Good Morning Israel,

I need to ask you a question before I can really reply on this. I get the impression that you believe this ministry in Eze. is still future, is that correct?

Blessings

Honestly I can't answer that as I haven't read it in depth.

But I do know that we are those priests that has the "special" ability after standing in the presence of God to go warn our family members (that being the world) because we have this treasure in earthen vessels. Therefore we remained like paul because we know it profits them. We by penalty are unclean until death as priests who profane the sabbath and yet remain blameless.

22 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:40 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Laughing You are so hard to understand sometimes for me.

Ok, this statement right here:

We by penalty are unclean until death as priests who profane the sabbath and yet remain blameless.

I don't have a clue as to what you mean by this.
And I would really love to.

I don't see myself in Christ as unclean or profane, and as far as the death penalty, He paid that price by fulfilling the Law that accuse us. If I truly have reckoned myself dead, then it is no longer I who live but Christ. This flesh will return to dust, but that is not who we are anymore. And I understand that Christ is our Sabbath, we Rest in Him, as He lives through us.

You know this is really the first time you and I have had a chance to really get to know one another in Him, and I am very excited about that. So don't get me wrong when I say I don't understand what your saying, I'm just wanting to clarify, so that I understand you better. Very Happy

Blessings

23 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Y'Israel

Scherryl wrote: Laughing You are so hard to understand sometimes for me.

We by penalty are unclean until death as priests who profane the sabbath and yet remain blameless.

I don't see myself in Christ as unclean or profane, and as far as the death penalty, He paid that price by fulfilling the Law that accuse us. If I truly have reckoned myself dead, then it is no longer I who live but Christ. This flesh will return to dust, but that is not who we are anymore. And I understand that Christ is our Sabbath, we Rest in Him, as He lives through us.

You know this is really the first time you and I have had a chance to really get to know one another in Him, and I am very excited about that. So don't get me wrong when I say I don't understand what your saying, I'm just wanting to clarify, so that I understand you better. Very Happy

Blessings

Ok let me explain without the veil. The bible says blessed are those who take part in the first resurrection, of which the second death has no power but as priests reign with Christ for 1000 years.

Beloved we have crucified the flesh, so it is no longer we who live but the resurrected Christ, who is High priest in heaven. We are part of that first resurrection. The second death, (this world and all this vanity and whatever we may do) holds no power (in the mind) over us truly believing all will be saved. We then reign with Him on our day as this is a prophetic 1000 years.

But as explained in the previous post, and shown to us by now being able to house us all comfortably, we are commanded everywhere to rest and eat off of what we created or planted. You know everyone should have an ipad so to speak. We have the technology! However coming upon heavenly zion, this number no man can count (from the mind and His presence) we then out of love, go back to give our report so to speak. That this Jesus has truly saved all being that He showed all though nature this great increase I explained earlier. But what has happened is that us, being holy has TOUCHED the dead! The law states that whomever does such remains ceremonially unclean for 7 days or 7000 years. This is how we show our love, by laying our lives down for them.

Remember when Jesus rose and mary met Him. Jesus FORBADE her to touch Him! He has just proven Himself on earth to be holy. To then touch the dead before presenting Himself holy before His Father would make Him ceremonially unclean again.

He knowing no sin, became sin for us. Cursed is any man that hangs on a tree.

Now I can't remember the whole story but Jesus said have you not read that David and those with him were hungered, that he took that which were unlawful for him to eat save the priests of the temple? He goes on to say that the priests profane the sabbath, and are yet blameless.

We by law because we only have this treasure in an earthen vessel, have NO RIGHT to eat of! But we were hungry! We are by our transformed minds, His priests, who by law on earth have no right to be such.

Paul in seeing this is represented by stating that with the mind, I serve the living Gods, but with the body that of sin and death. Though we are blameless and holy
we still serve this body of sins, touching that which is dead (leviticus 21), We have to die in the flesh as well.

Hope I'm not losing you.

24 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Y'Israel wrote:

Blessings

Ok let me explain without the veil. The bible says blessed are those who take part in the first resurrection, of which the second death has no power but as priests reign with Christ for 1000 years.

Beloved we have crucified the flesh, so it is no longer we who live but the resurrected Christ, who is High priest in heaven. We are part of that first resurrection. The second death, (this world and all this vanity and whatever we may do) holds no power (in the mind) over us truly believing all will be saved. We then reign with Him on our day as this is a prophetic 1000 years.

But as explained in the previous post, and shown to us by now being able to house us all comfortably, we are commanded everywhere to rest and eat off of what we created or planted. You know everyone should have an ipad so to speak. We have the technology! However coming upon heavenly zion, this number no man can count (from the mind and His presence) we then out of love, go back to give our report so to speak. That this Jesus has truly saved all being that He showed all though nature this great increase I explained earlier. But what has happened is that us, being holy has TOUCHED the dead! The law states that whomever does such remains ceremonially unclean for 7 days or 7000 years. This is how we show our love, by laying our lives down for them.

Remember when Jesus rose and mary met Him. Jesus FORBADE her to touch Him! He has just proven Himself on earth to be holy. To then touch the dead before presenting Himself holy before His Father would make Him ceremonially unclean again.

Now I can't remember the whole story but Jesus said have you not read that David and those with him were hungered, that he took that which were unlawful for him to eat save the priests of the temple? He goes on to say that the priests profane the sabbath, and are yet blameless.

We by law because we only have this treasure in an earthen vessel, have NO RIGHT to eat of! But we were hungry! We are by our transformed minds, His priests, who by law on earth have no right to be such.

Paul in seeing this is represented by stating that with the mind, I serve the living Gods, but with the body that of sin and death. Though we are blameless and holy
we still serve this body of sins, touching that which is dead (leviticus 21), We have to die in the flesh as well.

Hope I'm not losing you.

By everything you speak of, I understand this as: Until we are actually physically dead, we are not truly born again, we get a taste of it here through spiritual understanding, but to physically die we are being born into the spiritual realm, born a second time, born once into the physical world and born again into the spiritual world.

Jugg

25 Re: How would you..... on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Y'Israel

jugghead wrote:
Y'Israel wrote:

Blessings

Hope I'm not losing you.

By everything you speak of, I understand this as: Until we are actually physically dead, we are not truly born again, we get a taste of it here through spiritual understanding, but to physically die we are being born into the spiritual realm, born a second time, born once into the physical world and born again into the spiritual world.

Jugg

Yes! For true remission can only come by the shedding of blood. But however it may come, it holds no power over us having already died and crossed over by faith.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum