APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Eleven

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter Eleven on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 am

cross-eyed

Chapter Eleven

Hebrews 8
8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: (Not “man instilling the laws” but Christ) and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

It’s a Process, Truth Comes as You Go
Those verses in bold are like most of the rest of Scripture. They have already happened. That’s another facet of “It Is Finished.” that Jesus was referring to. Religion has convinced you that you must be taught. Spirit teaches you that revelation comes through relationship and in relationship, the Spirit reveals truth to your spirit which then plants that truth into your mind. This has been covered before, in addition, this spirit life teaches your spirit what truth is, and your spirit is to be the dominant part of your nature (take captive vain imaginations from 2 Corinthians 10:5)

You see as you believe. Not “what” you believe, “as” you believe. The more you walk in faith, the more you’ll see. The reason why faith is such a huge factor when accepting kingdom truth is because it requires your mind to relinquish control and believe in what you can not see, and accept what you don’t understand. If it helps at all, switch those two verses around. Read verse 11 first and then read verse 10.

11And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest 10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people

Why Are You Chosen?
Those that are hungry for an intimate relationship with God are the ones chosen . . many are called but few are chosen . .they’re not chosen because only a few have earned the right by works or knowledge to be chosen. Or even that only a few are willing to answer the call into a field of ministry. But instead, only a few are chosen because only a few are willing to allow God to tear things down in their belief systems that he never originally built up.

Truth Needs No Defense
Truth does not need to be defended by men, but it does create a violent response sometimes, from a religious spirit. Peter seemed to have a hard time realizing this same concept also. More than once, Jesus had to rebuke Peter for over-stepping his bounds. The first was directly after Jesus just announced this profound proclamation of Christ building his church on a rock of revelation through relationship.

Immediately following, as was mentioned earlier, Jesus turned the emphasis of his ministry with his disciples toward his death, burial and resurrection. But Peter would have none of it. Peter felt he needed to step in and defend Jesus, all with good intentions, of course. And in the process of his attempt to defend Jesus, the only thing he accomplished was, instead of “de-“ fending, he himself became the offensive obstacle.

Matthew 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

If We Only Knew How Much Of An Offense We Are
When we walk according to our religious minds, we truly do God more harm than we do him good. Why? Because we’re trying to defend and enforce our standards, that were established by our own logical mindsets and natural realms, rather than letting our natural logic and religious standards become transformed by his spiritual presence. This is why you are again, where you are. God has chosen you for such a time as this.

As you read the pages before you, he is planting his life-seeds of truth, which are spiritual, into your spirit. So that your spirit will then transfer these seeds of life and truth into your submissive soul, or your mind. And it is then, and only then that the nature of God will begin to take root and grow in you as you walk through the process of changing from a seed, into a plant.

And then from a plant, you’ll mature into a fruit-bearing tree. It’s all about the reproduction of his life in you. Before reproduction takes place, there must first be a relationship with Christ who is Spirit. But even then, until your spirit has dominion over your soul, there can be no reproduction in you. Not to worry, that power comes through the relationship. It’s included with no conditional requirements. Grace comes through relationship, and that is sufficient for everyone.

Why Now?
The question that often comes from both sides of the kingdom is why is all of this happening in us now? It’s all about the fulfillment of an already established plan from the beginning of the foundation of the world. It’s about the changing of the guard. It’s about Genesis, the origin of all things. We discussed the fact that the traditional church sees this as something that is yet to happen in the future after the rapturing of the church.

The millennium is not a time-frame or an event. It’s not even an it. It’s a He. It all points to the Sabbath. The Sabbath day, the Sabbath year, the year of Jubilee are all one and the same, they are Christ. Living in the Sabbath is having the mind of Christ. The pattern of the 7 days of creation is many very deep and profound pictures. It’s also a timetable. To bring this around full circle from where we began with the changing of the guard, we looked at the passage referring to a day as a thousand years. We looked at the fact that from Adam to now, 6 thousand years have past, which is six days.

Son Set On Works, Son Rises On Rest
According to the mega pattern of the days of creation in Genesis, six days were assigned to be days of labor. For the past six thousand years, for the past six days, men have labored in their attempts to achieve righteousness and maintain their salvation. Some of that laboring was mandated by God due to the fallen nature of man. Although, according to Genesis, from the fourth day on, God blessed each day. Since the coming of the Son of Man, we have been blessed with the day he came, and the days that have followed. Jesus even labored in love to redeem the fallen man from their doom.

On the seventh day, God rested. Not only did God rest, but he laid precedence that man should rest, animals should rest, every living thing should rest, including the earth itself, on the Sabbath day. This is not to say that we should build a monument to physical rest. It was all a pattern of what was yet to come. And when Jesus did come, he declared that he was the Sabbath. It’s not about honoring a natural day of the week. It’s about honoring the person of Rest. It has been six days since the days of labor began with Adam.

The changing of the guard is, the passing of a works-based church, and the resurrection of a church in rest. The generations of a “works-based” mindset have come to a close. But a new generation is now forming, and this one has a totally different agenda. We are not setting out to conform the world to a set of doctrinal standards. We are not establishing large or even small churches to carry on this movement. It is not a movement, it’s more like a tsunami.

Tsunami of Truth and Life
There are a couple Scriptures of reference that are connect with the statement that what the earth is now experiencing is the beginnings of a spiritual tsunami and it would be easy to just insert the specific passages of Scripture to support this. But it would also not do justice to the context from which the passages are taken. One of these references comes from Habakkuk 2:14 where it speaks of the knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. The other reference to that is in Isaiah 11. But in the process of addressing this, it’s imperative that you note what this passage is referring to. Because it’s not about the removal of the church with a thousand year period of stupefying bliss that the traditional teaching would tell you it is. This passage is dealing with the Lion laying with the Lamb.

Isaiah 11
1And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. 5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

It is very clear to see that this is a prophecy of Christ. He was the root of Jesse, the father of king David. When Jesus was baptized in the Jordan river (Jordan means “to descend” or “death”) the spirit rested over him in the form of a dove.

He was very astute in his understanding of Scripture as he grew into his purpose. It goes on and on. It’s crystal clear that this is a reference to the coming of Jesus. But if this is true, when did it happen? Easy, that happened 2,000 years ago. Great, then why do we take the next verses and project them 2,000 years later?

6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

9They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

10And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. 11And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

This is not something that is yet to happen in the far off future. It’s not even something that is to happen in our near future. This all transpired in the days when Jesus walked this earth. But you can’t see this if you are looking at this from a natural perspective. All of these analogies of animals are not natural animals, but spiritual pictures. Have you ever seen a little child leading a wolf, lamb, leopard, a calf, young lion and a fatling? It’s a metaphor of contrasts, yes, but it’s also spiritually leading you into something.

Life Isn’t Always About You
If you read closely, you see there are many references to a child. It does speak of a kind of peace where a child will no longer have fear of being hurt or consumed by these beasts listed. But if it wasn’t for the adults instilling the fear, the child wouldn’t be afraid in the first place. If anything, thinking traditionally, I’m the one that is at peace knowing my child can play around these beasts and won’t be harmed. The child doesn’t know any better. He’s not playing in fear, he’s a child. It’s the parent that panics at the thought of such things.

Religion has a subtle way of flipping the truth of Christ to around to pacify the nature of me. The focus isn’t about his redemption, it’s about my comfort. It’s not really about me losing my identity in Christ at all. It’s about Me. Jesus saving My sins. About Me going to heaven in the end. About God revenging all My enemies. We become spiritually hypnotized to the clanging noise that religion so smoothly pulls us into by convincing ourselves that it’s all about us.

Scripture Reveals It’s Own Prophecies
But again, this passage isn’t about “my” child playing with serpents unharmed. This is the exact same thing Jesus proclaimed about walking on serpents and not being harmed. Jesus was the fulfillment of this prophecy. It’s not about me at all. So, understand this was a prophecy of the coming of Jesus. Not a coming that is yet to happen, but a coming that has already happened. Look at verse 10. a root of Jesse will stand and be a sign of the people and even Gentiles, which are considered to be an unclean people, uncircumcision speaks of ungodliness. But they will seek this sign out and find rest in it. That is the sheet full of unclean animals that came from the spirit realm and manifested to Peter.

How often did Jesus say things like “all who are weary and heavy laden, come I will give you rest?” Or “my yoke is easy, my burden is light.” “Anyone who thirsts after me will be quenched, to thirst no more.” It’s obvious, with no argument, that this is a prophecy concerning the coming of Christ. And that, has already happened. And if that part has already happened, so has the rest of it.

It’s All About the Spirit
Is “the earth full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea”? According to Romans 1:20, yes. But the spiritual picture of this isn’t about the natural earth, any more than it’s about natural children playing with natural beasts. But it’s about spiritual children at peace with spiritual beasts. It’s about a spiritual earth, my spiritual earth. The knowledge of the Lord covers my earth (by the renewing of your mind) as the waters cover the sea. That is what’s happening in our natural realm now. There is a collision of spiritual crossing over into natural. It’s all a result of the earth, both natural and spiritual, being exposed to the day of Rest.

Why We Haven’t Seen the True Kingdom Preached Until Now?
Much like the priests that were alive after Jesus died and the veil in the temple was torn from top to bottom and they continued on with their sacrificing and parading their wares, their belief systems, enforcing their theologies on others, as if Jesus never even existed. The only thing they did change, Scriptures reveal, was that they went out of their way to cover up the truth of what really happened. So many churches today choose not to preach the truth of the kingdom as it requires major changes to their belief systems. Their “reasoning” a red flag right there, is that it would only bring confusion into the body. Rather than pursue clarity of truth, they simply pretend it’s not happening.

However, the Sabbath day has come to the small and the great, the few and the many, the living and the dead. And God is calling up pioneers who are hungry and willing to be truly transformed by Spirit rather than by traditions of men. In our generation, there is a changing of the guard. The church of works-based ministry is going to have no choice but to give way to the kingdom of truth by way of the person of rest.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum