APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Food for thought: Jesus the soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Food for thought: Jesus the soul on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:59 pm

When the spirit does reveal things to you, you become what he has revealed to you ... if that makes sense. The revealing is a casting of leaves or a satan falling from heaven revealing that the son of man is in heaven and that the son of man is the son of God and always has been.

Jesus (the living soul) was femine to the christ that was in him, and to his father, coming out from him, yet he is the son as well, so to speak. Just as we are femine to the son and this also within ourselves. It is not a matter of gender but of order.

There is the truth and then there is the perception of truth which is cast down becoming a serpent or a path. In genesis, God, Man and the serpent are as passover, pentecost, tabernalces.

We can not hold any one single truth as being the absolute, this kingdom has no end of it's/his increase in us. If we do like Cain (the femine or earthly depending upon the angle we view it from) we build a city and by naming it expose our nakedness.

I hope I have not offended you by what I wrote. I see so much everyday that I can't put it into words. The last thing I wrote you is not even what I had first wrote to send you, it was much larger yet still so incomplete.

As God opens the heavens to us we limit the opening by drawing it into the earth or our soul and it becomes cast down and the truth vanishes like smoke. I know you know what I am talking about. You preach within you to to a people who are not there, saying things you have never heard anyone else say and when you think moments latter on what was said you barely remember it. It with suddeness becomes a pit and if you allow, continue in it, you find that it has no bottom, no foundation.

Again, please forgive me if I have offended you in anyway, very few see, very few hear and many who hear will turn back into the wilderness to a bloodless altar, an altar that has no life and will settle for this as their inheritance.

The part of Jesus the Soul I wrote about here:

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com/t95p30-the-bridegroom-and-the-bride#989

2 Re: Food for thought: Jesus the soul on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:34 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yeah you did,

I went back and read it again, how Awesome Jeremy, ever word, and again I say, Amen, Amen. Very Happy

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Food for thought: Jesus the soul on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I was very excited to see you post that. That is the first time I've heard anyone else with that understanding.

4 Re: Food for thought: Jesus the soul on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Jeremy1 wrote:I was very excited to see you post that. That is the first time I've heard anyone else with that understanding.

Now that is what I have come to understand in the concept of the lamp, the flame is "desire" which produces the light of Christ and the heat of judgment, but judgment (heat) is to stay within us and what is shown to the world through the flesh is the Light, which is our soul, the Light of Christ.

And what I mean by the heat of judgment stays within us is, it is the judgment of the understanding of right and wrong, we do not use our ability to judge to judge others in their sin, it is to be used to judge the sin in ourselves.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum