APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejection

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rejection on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:56 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Had a quote from God come to mind today, of those here, they know it is of God.

Man will reject any knowledge or understanding that produces unrest, discomfort or pain to his spirit.

I believe this to be the beginning point of getting anyone to listen to how much God loves us.

Keeping the idea of UR out of the question is the key. For example we ask (leaving out what is in parenthesis): Why does the thought of an evil man receiving the same thing from God (forgiveness) as you did cause (produce) you pain?

Rewording it in many different ways can say the same thing.

You may have already understood this, but I thought it was important enough to post it.

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: Rejection on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Rick,

I don't think you can hide UR for very long, it comes out in everything you say and ask. Why? Because it comes out of The Love of God, that you know He has for you and others, and The Love you have for Him and others.

But know this, it reveals hearts, that is why The Lord has us to ask questions and say certain things. The same as when HE ask us a question, it's not so that He can know Very Happy of course you know this, it's to reveal to you the answer.

Walking in The Love of God is a gift, many do not have this, especially in Religion. To me...John the Apostle knew this more than any of them, "The disciple Jesus loved" you hear him say that all the time, he understood the Love of God for him and others, It's not so much our love for God but His Love for us, is it any wonder that he would be the one that wrote the book of Revelation? Because of this, John KNEW HIM. Think about it.....

Like I said, I have been banned from just about every board on the net, all in the Name of Love and Truth, and never once mentioned that I was a UR believer. But it just shows, it's the Christ in you.

I would suggest that you do what you are led of the Lord and ask that question on a forum board, you never know it may be time for you to do so, or it may be time for them to reject Him for a purpose. Either way, God is still Good and of Great Purpose for all.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Rejection on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
My biggest problem is, I am still being shown things that others already understand, I find hope in it, but I know as you say, it will be rejected and I will be persecuted for it and my hope will be put to death just as He was 2000 years ago.

I still have hope that He will let us know when the harvest is ready to be brought in.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

4 Re: Rejection on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 am

jugghead wrote:
I still have hope that He will let us know when the harvest is ready to be brought in.

Would that it is happening even now.

5 Re: Rejection on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
"Firstfruits" can only be harvested, if there already exist a crop. (trees of Righteousness, the planting of The Lord).

Christ is The "Firstfruits", and that crop has been producing ever since He was pick, 2,000 yrs. ago.

I would say that the harvesting of that crop has been on going for a long time.

We are reaping, where others have sowed.

Think about it. Wink

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

6 Re: Rejection on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:17 am

Scherryl wrote:We are reaping, where others have sowed.

Think about it.

And continuing to sow... I think I get it, and I think this is the level to be focusing on now, knowing that we will not likely lose sight of the other levels that are playing out too. Will there be a massive transformation planet-wide on or about 12/21/12? May be, maybe not, depending on God and His mercies and on what kind of a stickler one is and how one defines massive, planet-wide, and about. Sounds like the Clinton trials all over again, doesn't it? Good to be ready for anything, but I believe the joy comes from hearing Him and being ready to move.

What if on this date there are just two more people in our lives who understand Him better and blossom forth all the more brightly clothed in the fruit of righteousness? What if they, too, are wearing their garments Forgiven-side-out. Has a transformation of the planet then taken place? Won't they also likely draw others into the light as well? When does this reach a critical mass? Or will it? Even this is in His hands and not for us to worry ourselves over. Only the sowing...

What if something really, really big is slated to happen on 0201200120021 but we just don't know when 000000000000 was or how fast the calendar pages are flipping? I trust Him to handle all the details of that for us!

7 Re: Rejection on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Beckie

Jugghead wrote:
Man will reject any knowledge or understanding that produces unrest, discomfort or pain to his spirit.

What He showed me in our rejections, sufferings etc. the purpose of our experiencing His experiences is it is His Way that we come to truly KNOW HIM. How do we truly come to know His forgiveness till we as well are to forgive. Especially when it is the wolf in sheep clothing.

8 Re: Rejection on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Beckie wrote:
...Especially when it is the wolf in sheep clothing.

Or the lamb, as it had been slain?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum