APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fourth Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Fourth Day on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:52 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
This was a PM that I had with Jugghead and wanted to share with you all, I thought his insights were worth posting, they are Excellent!!

I had asked him this:

Scherryl wrote:
When you have the time, would you look at the Fourth Day of Gen. 1, Knowing that Jesus Christ was made manifest on the earth on the 4th day or 4,000 yrs. Tell me, if you can see it in that 4th day of Gen.1 and what He accomplished.

vs.14-19

Blessings

---------------------------------------

This was his reply:

Just off the top of my head, I see it as going from the stage of being a terrestrial body to a celestial body, that we no longer have to understand the complexities of the earthly plants and animals, it is the simplicity of the heavenly bodies.

When I look at the three kinds mentioned, the sun, the moon, and the stars. The stars and the sun are both sources of light, but many are distant while the one is close.

The moon is not a source of light, it only reflects light, it reflects the light from the sun, the moon is dead inside but light from the sun (the source) is reflected off the moon and can still be seen by the earth in the darkness of night. Unlike a prism that can bend light to become the colors of the rainbow, the moon being dead can only reflect it, this is what I see in religion, it is dead inside and only reflects the light of Christ.

If we are the earth (dust Adam) what are we closer too, that which only reflects the light of the source or are we closer to the sun (93 million miles) 9 + 3 = 12, the governing body. We, as the earth, are constantly revolving in light and darkness in order to understand both and sometimes, the moon gets between us and the governing body, either people of religion or the fact that you had mentioned the moon being the knowledge of the law, which we can see as the same thing.

In short, I see day four as being taken out of the governing of the world (the moon around the earth)into the governing of the heavens (the earth around the sun), in other words, being taken beyond the understanding of men.

These lights that are set in the firmament of Heaven are:
Lightholders or luminaries

The definition of this word is:
From H215; properly a luminous body or luminary, that is, (abstractly) light (as an element); figuratively brightness, that is, cheerfulness; specifically a chandelier: - bright, light.

This is also the first place we see the word "Rule" in scripture. There are two numbers here for this word.

mem-shaw-law'
Feminine of H4474; rule; also (concretely in plural) a realm or a ruler: - dominion, government, power, to rule.

maw-shal'
A primitive root; to rule: - (have, make to have) dominion, governor, X indeed, reign, (bear, cause to, have) rule (-ing, -r), have power.

These are some scriptures that come to mind.

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

I see this 4th Day, as The manifestation of Jesus Christ in this Earth, and all that He accomplished, and all of this was written, and spoken before, right here in the first chapter.

All though it took 4,000 yrs. for it to be made manifest in this earth. This was "His Day". To me this was The Lord's Day.

And just as we see in the menorah or Candlestick, He is right in the middle of the Seven Days.

God is So Glorious!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Fourth Day on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Jacob lived to be 147 years old.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7

4 is the center of the color spectrum, which is visible light. That is the center of the 7 electromagnectic spectrums.
Also the 4th word of Gen 1:1 is aleph-tau/alpha-omega.

In Gen 1 we see these days give us:
1 Light
4 Lights
7 Rest (but we see in Rev the Lamb and God are the light)

In Joseph's dream we see the sun-Jacob, the moon-Rachel, and the stars the sons

The day you posted this I was too busy to post, but I had to go to the hardware store for some screws and brackets. I grabbed a handful of screws and weighed them out. The guy rung me up for everything and he said " 11.44, oops I mean 11.77". I saved the receipt. I needed that that day too!

I could post a lot more on this number pattern. I call it the 3n+1. Bullinger has a bit to say about it under the number 4.

Adam, Cain, Able, Seth
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Israel
Jesus, Peter, Andrew, John

Jugghead you talked about a diamond before when conceptualizing something, to the effect of it rising out of the ground.

Thats how I see 1 4 7

4 is the peak of creation, the center point. The Son, Bride and sons. Right in the middle of the seed of Gen 1.

So 1 and 7 are overlaid numbers. Look at the festivals. 3 1 3, thats the number of festivals at each main festival. The religious new year began in the spring, the civil new year began in the fall, on the 1st and 7th month. 1-Passover was the light into the darkness, the Sun. 4 is for the Bride, the moon. 7 is for the Suns/sons.

So within the 1 4 7 it breaks down into the 1 4 7 again. Why? 1 is first appearing passover Jesus, first festival. Pentecost is the 4th festival, that is the age of the bride. And tabernacles is the 7th being the unveiling of the sons.

Wheels within wheels.

3 Re: The Fourth Day on Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Jeremy,

That's fascinating, numbers plays a significant role in everything I know, I can't say I grab hold of like you do, but what I get is amazing.

What I see in the numbers 1 4 7, is:

1- unity, 4- in the earth, 7- through Spiritual Completeness.

That's about as far as my simply mind can comprehend.

But I do see the Pattern as you laid it out here.

In Gen 1 we see these days give us:
1 Light
4 Lights
7 Rest (but we see in Rev the Lamb and God are the light)

In Joseph's dream we see the sun-Jacob, the moon-Rachel, and the stars the sons

And here, I almost saw the pattern until you said Andrew instead of James and then I lost ya, Very Happy that threw me a curve.

Adam, Cain, Able, Seth -------Corruptible Seed (planted in Death)
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Israel -------Incorruptible Seed (planted through Death)
Jesus, Peter, Andrew, John -------Manifestation, Life

I was looking at them up and down also and everything was making sense until Andrew. Why Andrew instead of James? Just curious.

Even James's name means Jacob in the Greek.

Iakōbos
ee-ak'-o-bos
The same as G2384 Graecized; Jacobus, the name of three Israelites: - James.

G2384
Iakōb
ee-ak-obe'
Of Hebrew origin [H3290]; Jacob (that is, Ja'akob), the pogenitor of the Israelites; also an Israelite: - Jacob.

Anytime you can share more I would greatly appreciate it.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 Re: The Fourth Day on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh yeah James was the third on the mountain Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum