APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Had Church with a friend Yesterday . . .all day long

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Church all day long on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Hibbs

If we view Gen 1 as just the start instead of complete in itself, then it leads me to the idea that man was created perfect, for some reason he fell and God is now working to fix it. In which case Christ would never have been needed, He was there just in case. When viewed as a process by which man is made in God's image, Christ is thus given preeminence. I would go as far to say without it being this way, we limit it being about Christ . It's all about what God did to make us in His image.
This is one of the traditions that gets us in trouble. If we "fell" then should we not "get back up?" Is there not some guilt attached if we were sown perfect and lost that perfection? If, on the other hand, we were subjected to futility, not willingly but because of Him, might we not have been sown as a corruptible seed...formed of the earth...so that our lives of "dung" might become mixed with that dirt and become good soil to receive the incorruptible seed?

"Christ" is not the surname for Jesus, nor is it an individual....although it is one...the one of John 17 and Jesus' prayer..."That we might be one with the father." "Christos" means "the anointed" and the whole idea of "anointing" was clarified with the woman with the alabaster box and Jesus' reply that "this woman has anointed me for burial." Anointing...or becoming part of the "Christ" comes through the process of losing our life and finding it hidden in Him. The seed of that life is the Word..."In the beginning was the word and the word was God"...an incorruptible seed sown into the garden of our heart by faith. That seed brings the life of Christ to us and makes us one with Him...indeed we become "the body of Christ". As our life is "hidden with Christ in God" (actually the "with" should be "in")we discover that we have that life in seed form and need only fall into the ground and die to become good ground that the parable of the seeds and the sower talks about.

When we think that we "fell from grace" and that we are in any way the authors of our own destiny, we look not in the mirror of the word but into our grades, or financial success, or outward beauty, or success in ministry, or what others think, or the number of friends on our facebook, etc. etc. In other words, we measure ourselves by ourselves instead of being the temple measured by Christ and His Word. Sin is always present whenever we "fall short" of our destiny in Christ for it is that destiny that God intended from the beginning.

It is when we realize that destiny came to us in seed form and demonstration by Jesus "the Christos...the anointed" that we are finally able to come to our destiny...ceasing from our labors and resting in the work that the seasons will manifest. That that has been hidden in darkness (in seed form) shall break forth into the light of day and spring up out of our dirt into "aionios" life.

Last edited by Hibbs on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I can't even begin to tell you how I rejoice in these last two comments from you Kevin and Mark.

I've read both of them a couple of times now, and every time I just get more Blessed.

Kevin, you had brought up the Satan being bound, in my understanding there is only ONE thing that can bind him, and that is Truth. Seeing how the enemy is our carnal mind, when we receive Truth and it has been inworked in us, this is what not only binds him, but actually cast him out.

When Jesus sent out the Seventy, to cast out devils, heal the sick all in His Name (Nature), They returned rejoicing that even the devils were subject unto His Name.

And that's when Jesus says...I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

He actually saw him fall as they received the Truth of who He is.

I've come to understand that the Seven days of Gen. Was no doubt fulfilled by Christ first, but each of us must go through, individually each day, till we enter into that Seventh Day Sabbath, through the process.

For the most part the Church is still between the 4th and 5th day of Gen.1, which is Governed by Law and Religion.

Just my thoughts
Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

cross-eyed

Sorry to see this conversation quit! It was getting so good!!
Kevin that was truly a great gold nugget you've thrown out there. When man was created, it's been assumed that he was initially created in God's image from the start. But if man was created in the image, in the likeness of God himself from the beginning, how then could carnality infiltrait that? Unless . . . being created in God's image includes the ENITRE PROCESS of life in this realm bringing us to the complete freedom of life in the next realm?

The 8th day of new beginnings is not something this realm or anyone in this realm physically experiences . . .it's what follows . . .its the "and is to come" of the "I AM" of God. He who WAS, IS and IS TO COME . . .

our beginning manifested in the "was" of God. We are living in the "is" of God and when our 8th day comes, we then enter into the "and is to come". The culmination of the three combined is the finished work of the declaration of our refinement transforming us into the IMAGE of God.

That also answers the question of "what's to keep the fall from happening again?" The fall was an inclusion to the making man after the image of God. When it's completed, we'll be in the 8th day of God . . .the creation of man into the image of God will be complete and once we're fully in his image, falling away becomes and impossiblity.

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
cross-eyed wrote:Sorry to see this conversation quit! It was getting so good!!
Kevin that was truly a great gold nugget you've thrown out there. When man was created, it's been assumed that he was initially created in God's image from the start. But if man was created in the image, in the likeness of God himself from the beginning, how then could carnality infiltrait that? Unless . . . being created in God's image includes the ENITRE PROCESS of life in this realm bringing us to the complete freedom of life in the next realm?

The 8th day of new beginnings is not something this realm or anyone in this realm physically experiences . . .it's what follows . . .its the "and is to come" of the "I AM" of God. He who WAS, IS and IS TO COME . . .

our beginning manifested in the "was" of God. We are living in the "is" of God and when our 8th day comes, we then enter into the "and is to come". The culmination of the three combined is the finished work of the declaration of our refinement transforming us into the IMAGE of God.

That also answers the question of "what's to keep the fall from happening again?" The fall was an inclusion to the making man after the image of God. When it's completed, we'll be in the 8th day of God . . .the creation of man into the image of God will be complete and once we're fully in his image, falling away becomes and impossiblity.

Loved the last few words Nathan, falling away becomes an impossibility and I believe that is because we will have come to understand what we were meant to because of the beginning of the process, the image of God, the beginning and the end.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Quote Nathan:

Sorry to see this conversation quit! It was getting so good!! End Quote:

Hi Nathan Welcome back. Your absence has been glaring.

I can't speak for the rest, but I personally felt like the conversation on this subject was at a point of being forced, and that is something that I do not ever, want to do.

And if I'm being honest here, I really don't know how to reply to your post. I don't know if your seeing it now, or not.

You kinda confused me a little when you said this:

Unless . . . being created in God's image includes the ENITRE PROCESS of life in this realm bringing us to the complete freedom of life in the next realm?

----------------------------------------

I don't quite understand what your saying here.
It most definitely was necessary for us in this realm, yes.

But God's image is The Christ and has always known as God knows, Good from Evil, Righteousness from Unrighteousness..etc.etc. To think anything else would kinda be foreign to me. I've never considered that He and His image needed to be tried and proved. Wouldn't that kinda be like proving His self to Himself?

I think we would be getting into a whole other subject to try and determine if something like we experience here in this realm was also necessary for Him and His Image, at one time too. Then again I could be wrong.

Do you see where my confusion comes in?
Maybe you could clarify a little more?

Anyhow glad to see your back and we didn't run you off, I've kinda felt like that, that's what was happening with everyone, so I tried to change the subject a couple of times, but with not much response.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

I've been absent lately just for the fact that I'm insanely busy right now. You didn't run me off! alien

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I'm so glad to hear that Jeremy. I was hoping that was the case with everyone.

I mean what happened to John, and Todd?
I know the women doesn't post that much, and we all have families to tend to.

But it had gotten extremely quite for days.

Blessings

cross-eyed

There are times when I will take a time out to let things process rather than force a conversation to stretch out when it's already clear that things are not clear. I really do try to keep the name of this forum on the forefront of everything I post and respond to. "Is" what I'm sharing enabling others to experience the Rest of the Father? Or am I inhibiting it? When the latter emerges, then I want to back out and let things digest rather than debate it out.

What I was trying to relay to earlier was the process God uses to create us into his image includes the fall of man, rather than God creating Adam in his image and "then" Adam falls away from God's image.

As to the realm issue, I'm reminded of when Jesus prayed for the kingdom to come and his will to be done here on earth . . .in this realm . . AS IT IS in heaven. I'm not trying to say God had to endure this realm to prove his image to . . .whom? Himself? Maybe I'm not understanding your question.

My only thought was that the likness that we're created in is a process that's not fully complete until "we" are fully complete in him . . which to me then means that until this realm is no longer the dominant realm as it is in current state, the completion of his image in me is not complete either.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I'm glad you cleared that up Nathan, thank you.

And I'm so glad you see what we've been talking about, I thank God for that. And Yes, I agree with this statement too.

Quote,
which to me then means that until this realm is no longer the dominant realm as it is in current state, the completion of his image in me is not complete either.

Welcome aboard Nathan!! I just want to say, be careful of sharing this with everyone though, because it will most definitely draw a line in the sand.

Blessings

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum