APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeing Beyond The Veil

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Seeing Beyond The Veil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Have you ever wondered how the change in us is taking place, and would like a better look and understanding of it?

CLV
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we children of God, and it was not as yet manifested what we shall be. We are aware that, if He should be manifested, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him according as He is."
1Jn 3:3 And everyone who has this expectation in Him is purifying himself, according as He is pure."

Notice the ever present appearing, not a future, one time event as most teach today. Please bare with me on this, it is one of the most amazing things I've read in a long time.
I'll write in red my thoughts, but only after I've posted it the way I read it first, so as to let you see hopefully, what I was seeing without any interference to The Holy Spirit.

First of all, stone and stones is one of the most fascinating studies of scripture I've ever done, and I would highly recommend it if you have the time. Secondly, this morning I was having my coffee with my Mom as I usually do, and Petticoat Junction was on, and a comment was made that caught my attention, they were all going camping and they were talking about making sure they had plenty of Water, and if they were to run out how to find or purify the water they found. And the comment that caught my attention, was that mostly "constant running water over rocks will be pure"....

So I asked Mom if that was true, and she said she wasn't sure. Which in turn sent me to the scriptures in my mind of the smooth stones in David's pouch, the twelve stones in the Jordan as an heap, the children of stones that God could raise up as children from, the Revelation of Peter and name change, and of course us as Lively Stones.

Anyhow we got to talking about the water constantly running over the rocks and I said well, I don't know about the water being purified, but I do know that the constant running water makes them smooth as glass, and not only that but causes them to become "Petrified" or "Preserved". (Not knowing that, that statement was not quite true at the time) sent me on a search. I wanted to find out if constant running water over rocks made it pure, but what I found was so much more, and by the way before I forget, it is not always true, it depends on the conditions and the surrounding environment.

Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

(There is all kinds of implications in that scripture, as to what happens to that pure Water of Life as it runs over contaminated rocks, but I will leave that for now.)

I said all of this to let you know how it all came into being this morning, and I feel like I've been behind the Veil all day, and just had to share this with everyone.

What I'm going to do is post a separate post of the very short article I read that blew me away.

To be continued.....

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:45 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Lakes and rivers are usually marked on maps and are almost always reliable sources of water when camping or hiking. While many campers assume that moving water that tumbles over rocks is the cleanest, because of how clear it appears to the naked eye. However, water from large, deep, sources will have the fewest germs. They settle to the bottom, meaning there are less bacteria in the water to begin with. Always reach as far away from shore as possible when gathering water from a lake or river.

Eze 47:3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.
Eze 47:4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.
Eze 47:5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.
Eze 47:6 And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.

Luk 5:4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

Now, at this point I found that very interesting and my mind was just racing with thought, and scriptures just kept coming and coming. then I went to the word "petrified" to see why the word kept coming to my mind and what that was all about and your not going to believe what I found.

To be continued.........

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

3 Petrified on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:18 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
When I typed in the word Petrified this is what I found.

Petrified wood (from the Greek root petro meaning "rock" or "stone"; literally "wood turned into stone") is the name given to a special type of fossilized remains of terrestrial vegetation. It is the result of a tree or tree-like plants having completely transitioned to stone by the process of permineralization. All the organic materials have been replaced with minerals (mostly a silicate, such as quartz), while retaining the original structure of the stem tissue. Unlike other types of fossils which are typically impressions or compressions, petrified wood is a three-dimensional representation of the original organic material. The petrifaction process occurs underground, when wood becomes buried under sediment and is initially preserved due to a lack of oxygen which inhibits aerobic decomposition. Mineral-laden water flowing through the sediment deposits minerals in the plant's cells; as the plant's lignin and cellulose decay, a stone mould forms in its place.
In general, stem tissue takes less than 100 years to petrify[citation needed]. The organic matter needs to become petrified before it decomposes completely.[1] A forest where such material has petrified becomes known as a Petrified Forest.

Permineralization is a process of fossilization in which mineral deposits form internal casts of organisms. Carried by water, these minerals fill the spaces within organic tissue. Because of the nature of the casts, permineralization is particularly useful in studies of the internal structures of organisms, usually of plants.[1]

Permineralization is a type of fossilization involving deposits of minerals within the cells of organisms. Water from the ground, lakes, or oceans seeps into the pores of organic tissue and forms a crystal cast with deposited minerals. Crystals begin to form in the porous cell walls. This process continues on the inner surface of the walls until the central cavity of the cell, the lumen, is completely filled. The cell walls themselves remain intact surrounding the crystals.[2] Permineralization is different from petrification in that the organic material is only filled with minerals and not completely replaced. Permineralization can occur in several ways:

This is a picture of a slice of tree that has been polished and petrified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Petrified_wood_closeup_2.jpg

I'll leave this for you to ponder on for a while, I have to go to the store, but I'll be back later to explain what the Lord revealed to me through all this, but please feel free to comment on what you've seen, till I return.

Blessings

4 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 am

Hibbs

I trust that you are not still at the store???

I just read this thread after posting a short comment on the pattern thread. Am really interested in hearing what it is that you are seeing. Something is going on "in the atomos"...I don't know what it is but do have the keen sense that these things relate.

5 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:32 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
[quote="Scherryl"]When I typed in the word Petrified this is what I found.

Petrified wood (from the Greek root petro meaning "rock" or "stone"; literally "wood turned into stone") is the name given to a special type of fossilized remains of terrestrial vegetation.

Ok, first our Lord and then in us.
The first thing I noticed here is Our Rock of Ages, or The Chief Cornerstone.

Everything in The Tabernacle of Moses from the curtains and the rings that held them in place, to the staves, and to The Ark of the Covenant, was Shittim Wood overlaid with Gold, except the Mercy Seat and Cheribums, they were of one beaten work of Gold. (And He was beaten with many stripes), He is our Mercy.

The Wood speaks of the Nature of man, and The Gold of course The Nature of God. Both is a perfect picture of Jesus Christ first, and then in us.

(A special type of fossilized remains of terrestrial vegetation)

Terrestrial of course is earthly, the vegetation, to me speaks of Him being the Vine.

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Joh 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

It is the result of a tree or tree-like plants having completely transitioned to stone by the process of permineralization.

To me, this is what I see going on "in us" as our transformation. We are "Trees" according to scripture, which by the way another fascinating study, if you have time.

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isa 32:15 Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.

Has this not happened? So we are becoming that fruitful forest in Zion. We are being transformed from the inside out.

All the organic materials have been replaced with minerals (mostly a silicate, such as quartz), while retaining the original structure of the stem tissue.

Ok, this is just to good to go unnoticed. Do you see that?
Even though we are being transformed on the inside right now, we maintain our original structure/the flesh. We look the same on the outside, but what is going on, on the inside is a whole other story.

Quartz
1.Colorless glass made of almost pure silica
2.A hard glossy mineral consisting of silicon dioxide in crystal form; present in most rocks (especially sandstone and granite); yellow sand is quartz with iron oxide impurities

So, now we know what the "Crystal Sea of Glass" is in Revelation. ... We are.

Rev 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Unlike other types of fossils which are typically impressions or compressions, (Religion/Denominations)

petrified wood is a three-dimensional representation of the original organic material.

We are being transformed into The original organic material, which is none other than The Christ Himself, as He is so are we in this world.

The petrifaction process occurs underground, when wood becomes buried under sediment and is initially preserved due to a lack of oxygen which inhibits aerobic decomposition.

If you've ever seen any underwater shows like the Titanic documentary, you know that if they raised it, it would fall apart because of the air/oxygen, it would be exposed to.
But it being continually submerged in The Salt Water, keeps it preserved. I love it!!! Isn't that amazing, Isn't God amazing!!!

Mineral-laden water (The Living Waters)flowing through the sediment deposits minerals in the plant's cells;(in us, inside) as the plant's lignin -(A complex polymer; the chief constituent of wood other than carbohydrates; binds to cellulose fibers to harden and strengthen cell walls of plants) and cellulose decay, a stone mould forms in its place.

Ok, does this not scream, Jesus Christ in Us? As He binds Himself to us, even though our outward man perish, the inner man is strengthened day by day. And not only that but we are being transformed in this process, becoming Lively Stones.
WOW!!!!

In general, stem tissue takes less than 100 years to petrify[citation needed].(if this is true, then this is the normal life span of man)

The organic matter needs to become petrified before it decomposes completely. Hello!!!! Yes, it does, does it not?
And this is exactly what He is doing in us, right now.

[1] A forest where such material has petrified becomes known as a Petrified Forest.

Isa 29:17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Now I ask you, is this not the day we live in? And are we not the Fruitful field and The forest/Petrified?

Permineralization is a process of fossilization in which mineral deposits form internal casts of organisms. Carried by water, these minerals fill the spaces within organic tissue. Because of the nature of the casts, permineralization is particularly useful in studies of the internal structures of organisms, usually of plants.[1]

Permineralization is a type of fossilization involving deposits of minerals within the cells of organisms. Water from the ground, lakes, or oceans seeps into the pores of organic tissue and forms a crystal cast with deposited minerals.

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Crystals begin to form in the porous cell walls. This process continues on the inner surface of the walls until the central cavity of the cell, the lumen, is completely filled.

Until, we are completely filled and Changed, from the inside out.

The cell walls themselves remain intact surrounding the crystals.[2] (Our outer man, encloses our Christ Nature) Permineralization is different from petrification in that the organic material is only filled with minerals and not completely replaced.

For the most part, here and now, we maintain both our human nature and our Godly nature, notice I did not say Carnal nature, but human, as He is so are we in this world.
But after the full manifestation of His work within us, I don't know about that. I don't know if we will still have that or if it will be needed, something to think about. But for now, it is needed for those around us, no doubt.

Permineralization can occur in several ways:

This is a picture of a slice of tree that has been polished and petrified.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Petrified_wood_closeup_2.jpg

I pray that this blesses you as much as it has blessed me.

Blessings

6 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I didn't mean for this to be so long, but it just keeps getting better and better. I don't know how I missed this, but I think after my explanation of everything I was seeing, I think it will speak for itself. Check it out!!!

Petrified Wood is a fossil in which the organic remains have been replaced by minerals in the slow process of being replaced with stone. This petrification process generally results in a Quartz Chalcedony mineralization. Special rare conditions must be met in order for the fallen stem to be transformed into Fossil Wood or Petrified Wood. In general, the fallen plants get buried in an environment free of oxygen (anaerobic environment), which preserves the original plant structure and general appearance.

The other conditions include a regular access to mineral rich water flowing through the tissues, replacing the organic plant structure with inorganic stone. The end result is Petrified Wood, a plant, with its original basic structure in place, replaced by stone. This process could occur in less than one thousand years[citation needed]. Exotic minerals allow the rare red and green hues that can be seen in more rare specimens.

Like in the Rainbow/Covenant with earth?

7 Seeing beyond the veil on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Hibbs

Your posts reminded me again of the paradox ("doxa" = glory...is there not "dox" on the "para"?) You have been writing how nature changes vegetation into rock. With it we have the rocks crying out in praise, living stones, temple made of stone, etc. But on the flip side, do we not have the promise that I will take out a stony heart and replace it with a heart of flesh? We have good leaven and bad leaven but the whole lump becomes leavened. He makes soft things hard and hard things soft, deaf ears hear and seeing eyes blind, etc. It is all so "paradoxical".

"Paradox" in the thesaurus leads to "enigma" a word that Jeremy loves to address:

Enigma  [uh-nig-muh] Show IPA
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: mystery
Synonyms: Gordian knot, bewilderment, cliffhanger, conundrum, crux, cryptogram, grabber, knot*, mind-boggler, mind-twister, mystification, parable, perplexity, problem, puzzle, puzzlement, puzzler, question, question mark, riddle, secret, sixty-four dollar question, sphinx, sticker, stickler, stumper, teaser, tough nut to crack, twister, why*

The incredible thing in all of nature and all of the workings of God is that all things work together. He vomits a reluctant prophet and a lukewarm church (out of a fish to go to a nation that has a fish for their God and out of a church that has fish trying to be like God). He plants a seed to die so that out of death he can bring life. He tells a riddle about a lion and honey and disclosure of the riddle brings captivity, yet out of captivity 3,000 die in the temple....and yet when we flip this coin we find dox on both sides. Not the image of Rome, but rather the image of Christ, for on the day of Pentecost, 3,000 are saved. Truly we have this treasure in an earthen vessel. What an enigma, what a mystery, what a paradox!

As the tree in the garden was both the tree of life and the tree of knowledge (to your intellect it brought death and as the cross it brought life), and the sword has two edges, and the brain has two hemispheres, and the earth has an equator, and the heart has a septum, and humanity has two sexes, and energy has two poles, etc. etc.; there is a plan to open the blind eye and the deaf ear, to make darkness light and light dark, walk on dry land and have water from a rock, and on and on we go until we find the end from the beginning and the beginning at the end.

Todd pointed out that the word of God is a sword that pierces to the division and we hear that God is breaking down the middle wall of partition, making two one. He is fulfilling His own prayer...one that cannot be denied, delayed, or return void...but will most certainly be performed...on time, for all to see, and in the clarity of pure crystal with all of the colors of the rainbow within.

Doxa to God and to Him alone.

8 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:08 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yeah, I know.

That's just it Mark, the more I see these Paradox's, These Glimpses of His Glory, these two, these opposites, The Bigger He becomes to me, and the more we see them as "All good" it changes us, From Glory to Glory, into His image. WOW.

No matter what it appears to be (opposite) or even Death itself, seeing it in The Mind of Christ makes everything right and in it's proper place, The two are really becoming ONE, and good in Him.

To me this is something that sends my head reeling. The other day I was in a .... let's just say a financial crisis of sorts, to where I needed money NOW. It was a pressure place and is never comfortable. And of Course I was talking to Him about it, and speaking to myself in The Word as I usually do, quoting the famous scriptures we like to lean on in those times, such as .. He shall supply all my needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus, and He knows my needs before I even ask, etc... etc..

And I was thinking I know it will be alright in two days, because I was assured of a paycheck, but what about today, those type of things you know.

And all of a sudden a scripture came to my mind that I was NOT thinking about, and was made alive in me for the first time ...EVER..!!
It was this one...
Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

And it hit me like lightning out of the sky.
I was putting the one day (in two days I would receive money) above the day I was in. And I realized that, my faith couldn't operate in that. Nevertheless it was a real revelation to me.

Every day in Him, should be exactly the same as the last or the one tomorrow. Something happened inside me, I could literally feel the Life of Christ being imparted into me that gave me faith to stand in a very difficult situation.

It was amazing to say the least. Not that I hadn't experienced that before, but, usually it's after the fact, not while we're in it. This was very New, and it made me realize that the more we see that everyday is the same in Him, we come to the place of Rest. Needless to say, the money I needed for the next two days became available. But it showed me, that things are changing very quickly in Him.
He is raising us up in this 3rd day, 7th day to Rest, Hallelujah!!! And in this Day, and in this place there is no opposites, there is no more two, nothing changes, He does not change, all things are the same with Him, The Dark is Light.

What an Awesome God we Have, and what a Privilege it is 2knowHim, What an Honor it is to see Him like this, it is extremely Humbling.

Blessings

9 Beyond the veil on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 am

Hibbs

Scherryl, You said it was "a pressure place". As I was reading and contemplating how God used that circumstance to bring you to a new place of rest in Him, I heard that it was "a precious place". We have not really understood how tribulation is the door into the kingdom or how sharing in the suffering of Christ brings us through His door either. When we can begin to rejoice in tribulation and understand that it is in the difficult places that God demonstrates His glory best, then we can come to the understanding that "this IS the Lord's day" and we can cease from our own labors and live not in our faith but rather in the faith of God. "Count tribulation as all joy", "glory in tribulation", ...we must be nuts....or...maybe all of those enslaved to debt and pleasure, and stuff that never really satisfies....maybe they are the crazy ones?

It is just amazing how once you "lose your mind" you find it hidden in His Love...oh how He loves to see us trust Him, knowing He really does love us and knows every hair and is aware of every sparrow. Words fail. Superlatives fall short. Exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or even imagine; amazing, absolutely, incredibly amazing!!!

10 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
"A Precious place indeed".

One of my most favorite places in scripture is Phil. 3:9-12

CLV
Php 3:9 and may be found in Him, not having my righteousness, which is of law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is from God for faith:"
Php 3:10 to know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, conforming to His death,

Php 3:11 if somehow I should be attaining to the resurrection that is out from among the dead.

This Resurrection is not like most think, it literally means to be taken "out from among the dead" whither it be a situation or a people, it is a lifting up from "out of your present circumstances that is causing the Death".

Php 3:12 Not that I already obtained, or am already perfected. Yet I am pursuing, if I may be grasping also that for which I was grasped also by Christ Jesus."

Every word in this portion of scripture, has been such a Life giving influence to me, if we truly understand it is "being a partaker of His Life, His suffering, His Resurrection"... There becomes such a Fellowship in this kind of partaking, it causes us to See His Glory, and we in turn are partakers of that same Glory and are changed by it, if we are able to recognize it at the time as being His Life we are experiencing, and not so much ours.
It literally changes our perspective, and takes the focus off ourselves and places the emphasis on Him and His Life.

I can't stress this point enough, it is His Life we are experiencing, if we have been baptized into His Death, then this is where our "REAL LIFE IS HID". In Him.

Blessings

11 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 am

klm4jc

Scherryl wrote:"A Precious place indeed". I can't stress this point enough, it is His Life we are experiencing, if we have been baptized into His Death, then this is where our "REAL LIFE IS HID". In Him.

Blessings

Love the conversation you guys are having. The thought came to me about a scripture verse that I saw differently at some point and I think fits in with what you have been expounded. Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Traditionally we hear this from the vantage point of some huge obstacle in front of us, some challenge we are facing. A place where we must muster up our faith and work ourselves into a position of confidence to endure or overcome. One day I saw this in the context of our life being hidden in Him and His life being manifest in us. There is a place in Christ (the 7th day, the day of rest) where we are able to walk in Him (in the spirit) where we can do all things through Christ. Through His nature and not our fallen nature. It doesn't matter what it is, we find Him everywhere and as a result, manifest Him in all our situations.

This to me is our ultimate destiny. This is where we end up, in union with Him where we can do all things through Him, expressing Him in all we do be it grocery shopping or visiting the widows. Not just in those single moments. It doesn't say, I can do this 'one' thing, I can do 'all' things. I like that perspective better because it makes God bigger. He can certainly handle the mountain before me, I've never doubted that. But to be able to transform me in a manner such that I am able to do all things through Him, that takes a bigger God for me. I hold on to this as one of the promises of God knowing that He shall bring it to pass, for are we not children of the Promise, will He not complete that which He started? My life may not demonstrate the reality of His nature through all things at times, but I know there will always be an awakening unto righteousness and like Paul, I will need to forget the things that lay behind and press on towards that for which I have been apprehended. He sure is a merciful God.

Love this topic because it indeed gives glory to God in the things we see all around us. As we continue to exalt Him and magnify Him together, we paint of picture of that which was unseen and in doing so, we collectively are able to behold Him in ways we perhaps did not see before.

12 Seeing beyond the veil on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 am

Hibbs

It is true...we can do all things through Him. What is even more amazing is that we are coming to the place where "apart from Him, we can do nothing". Prayer is becoming our life and apart from His grace, we are stuck in the mud of our old nature and unable to function. Even some of the smaller details of life require the unction of the spirit to perform. It is incredible how difficulties cause us to draw nigh unto Him and how we find Him drawing nigh unto us. It is in the difficult times that we see humanity rising to its most noble point. (Unfortunately, it is also the time when we see some of the most ignoble as well, i.e. looters, violence, greed, etc.) As the pressure intensifies in the world, it serves to bring the dross to the surface so that the gold becomes pure.

We live in the time of great and terrible things as the tremors of this age reach a climax that has a predetermined outcome....He is bringing it all to an "expected end" and "perfecting those things that concern us." It may seem like the fire is seven times hotter but all of it serves to accomplish a greater purpose. What a sweet aroma will it be when we all think of others first and WWJD becomes what Jesus is doing in us all...right here....right now.

13 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:32 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
klm4jc wrote:
I hold on to this as one of the promises of God knowing that He shall bring it to pass, for are we not children of the Promise, will He not complete that which He started?

This kinda jumped out at me when I read this, it was just this morning I was led to think about the rainbow and I saw Pentecost in it.

Physical example:
When the rays of light enter drops of water the colors of the rainbow are seen,

now here is the spiritual example:
When the Spirit of Christ enters our spirit the fruit of the promise are manifested

You guys may have understood this before, but as we all know, it has more of an impact on us if we are shown rather than told, it had an impact on me.

Last edited by jugghead on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to highlight)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

14 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 pm

It struck me yesterday that just as Jacob had his "ahah" experience wrestling with God and received the new name Israel, or God Rules, Simon Bar-Jonah had a similar experience where the Father revealed Jesus' identity to him and then Jesus named him Cephas, or Rock.

Mat 16:13-19
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “ Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”
15 He said to them, “ But who do you say that I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
17 Jesus answered and said to him, “ Blessed are you, Simon Bar- Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

This seems like a valuable fit, too:
Rev 2:17 “ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” ’

Now, the question is, do we permineralize as we are awaiting the gift of a new white stone. And there is this matter of a new name. I wonder if Cephas Beeblebrkx has already been taken?

15 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm

jugghead wrote:Physical example:

When the Spirit of Christ enters our spirit the fruit of the promise are manifested
This is really clean. What a wonderful way to see spirit propagated as light. Why should this not be exactly how it looks to the observer? And we those droplets of living waters. I'm supposing that we droplets could gather into rivers on an ongoing basis if we were up for adventure.

I've got what you might call a prejudice towards hastening the outcome. In that light, I want to be this 7th day church in the 7th day:
Rev 3:14-22
14 “ And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,
‘ These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “ I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, “I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 “ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’”

16 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 pm

jugghead wrote:Physical example:

You guys may have understood this before, but as we all know, it has more of an impact on us if we are shown rather than told, it had an impact on me.

I just found this last night on Stephen Jones' FFI newsletter, and reading it again what a glimpse it gives into those physical and spiritual attributes, Rick! Have you seen this?

The Phantom Effect

It is my current opinion that the soul's mind and memory is stored in the DNA of every cell in our body. I would not presume to insist that the soul is actually located in the DNA, but it is plain that its memory is stored there. I believe it is the memory of the soul's mind.

Yet there is a higher force/power operating in us that is distinct from the DNA itself. I learned this from reading David Wilcock's book, The Source Field Investigations, published last August. He tells how Dr. Peter Gariaev made discoveries suggesting that the complete codes in DNA are located somewhere other than in the DNA itself.

He took DNA samples and put them in a small quartz container and shined a mild laser light on it. He observed it with very sophisticated equipment capable of detecting even single photons of light. He discovered that the DNA absorbed the photons like a sponge, rather than bouncing away or merely passing through it. The light was stored, not in the DNA itself, but in a DNA-like spiral above it.

The shock, however, came when the experiment ended. Dr. Gariaev moved the quartz container out of the way, and to his amazement, the light-spiral remained in the same spot as if the DNA were still there! As Wilcock says,

“Whatever was holding that light in place, it did not need the DNA molecule at all. It was something else. Something invisible. Something powerful enough to store and control visible light within the shape of the DNA molecule itself. The only rational scientific explanation is that there has to be an energy field that is paired up with the DNA molecule—as if DNA has an energetic 'duplicate.' This duplicate has the same shape as the physical molecule. . . It doesn't need the DNA molecule to be there in order for it to keep on doing its job—storing visible light. Some force, perhaps akin to gravity, is holding the photons in place.” [The Source Field Investigations, p. 161, 162]

Now, if nature teaches us the mind and ways of God, it seems to me that true science ought to teach us about spiritual things. It seems to me that at the very least, this discovery shows that there is a distinction between soul and spirit—seen in the distinction between the DNA and its “energetic duplicate.”

As David Wilcock pursued this discovery further, building upon it with later scientific discoveries, he showed that the vortex and helix shape of the DNA and its duplicate is the point where the two realms of matter/soul and spirit actually connect. It is the “Zero Point,” where one overcomes gravity, time, and space.

Wilcock then says,

“The implications of this are mind-boggling. . . . So, just by a simple extension of Gariaev's experiment, it is very likely that our entire body must have an energetic duplicate. . . we find out that perhaps the most important thing the DNA molecule does is store light—both in our physical body and in our energetic duplicate body as well. Obviously, conventional science is significantly in need of an overhaul.” [p. 162]

“And that's not all. When Gariaev blasted this Phantom with liquid nitrogen, which creates a sudden burst of great cold, the light spiral would disappear—but then it mysteriously returned after five to eight minutes. . . Even if you destroy the coherence in the area where the DNA Phantom had been, in this case by the sudden blast of cold, it will repair and restore that coherence once more.” [p. 162, 163]

This Phantom effect lasted up to 30 days, Dr. Gariaev found. What exactly is this energetic duplicate? In my view, this is just a scientific way of talking about our spirit and the realm of spirit. Wilcock called it “The Source Field.”

17 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:47 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
This was fascinating especially after my conversation just last night with Jugg.

Quote:
It is my current opinion that the soul's mind and memory is stored in the DNA of every cell in our body. I would not presume to insist that the soul is actually located in the DNA, but it is plain that its memory is stored there. I believe it is the memory of the soul's mind. End Quote:

This is my current belief too. Look how this reads in the CLV.

This is The KJV

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

CLV

Lev 17:11 for the soul of the flesh, it is in the blood, and I Myself have assigned it to you to make a propitiatory shelter over your souls on the altar; for the blood, in the soul it makes a propitiatory shelter.

I had brought up the subject that I did not believe that Adam had blood, ...Until he acknowledge he was Naked.
And not Until..The Lord clothed them with "skins/flesh".

After all this took place... then, corruption began to set in, through the blood, in the soul, which caused death.

Now, that doesn't mean they were perfect from the beginning either. Because it says they "were both naked and not ashamed". Not until they come to "KNOW" by some source "Law" that they were without God's Righteousness/Naked.

Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

To me, this right here in Isa. is what enables us to overcome the things of this world, because of what He has done by pouring out His Soul unto death.

Just a question, something to think about in connection with all of this. Where do most Diseases dwell? is it not in the blood?

Look at what Paul says here: CLV

1Co 15:42 Thus also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is roused in incorruption.
1Co 15:43 It is sown in dishonor; it is roused in glory. It is sown in infirmity; it is roused in power.
1Co 15:44 It is sown a soulish body; it is roused a spiritual body.
1Co 15:45 If there is a soulish body, there is a spiritual also. Thus it is written also, The first man, Adam, "became a living soul:the last Adam a vivifying Spirit."
1Co 15:46 But not first the spiritual, but the soulish, thereupon the spiritual."
1Co 15:47 The first man was out of the earth, soilish; the second Man is the Lord out of heaven."
1Co 15:48 Such as the soilish one is, such are those also who are soilish, and such as the Celestial One, such are those also who are celestials."
1Co 15:49 And according as we wear the image of the soilish, we should be wearing the image also of the Celestial."
1Co 15:50 Now this I am averring, brethren, that flesh and blood is not able to enjoy an allotment in the kingdom of God, neither is corruption enjoying the allotment of incorruption."
1Co 15:51 Lo! a secret to you am I telling! We all, indeed, shall not be put to repose, yet we all shall be changed,

I personally believe that our Soul, mind memories and such that is in the blood, will "not" continue on in the other Realm. But what we know in The Spirit, that is what continues on, and continues to grow.

Now, could all this change tomorrow? You Bet, If God was to reveal to me something else. Very Happy

This DNA experiment that shows a duplicate, .....to me it is this....

Eph 2:6 and rouses us together and seats us together among the celestials, in Christ Jesus,

This is The New Creation in Christ Jesus, which we are a part of.....I don't know about you, but that's something to get exited about

Very timely Post David.

Blessings

18 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Hi David, no I have never seen the article or heard about what was being said, but I find it "awesome" and I agree that science when combined with spiritual truth, it will manifest something that we have never before been able to comprehend.

Thank you for that

Brother Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

19 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 pm

LindaY

Hi David,

I had never seen this before either but also find it awesome. I went to this website and began reading further on this and found that the study of the light and healing. Very enlightening!

20 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm

What's really neat about this isn't that it gives us a clearer picture of God, for indeed this may be a huge distraction. As we let Love rule in this realm we will find that we have been willing to forget everything we ‘know’ about God and Let Him reveal Himself to us as He really is. What comes to me from this picture is that whatever it is that we are seeing here manifesting as phantom photons, cell memory, instant force-at-a-distance responsive relationships, what have you, it is not an assurance that our image of Him is becoming more accurate or that we are gaining clarity in our understanding of Him, but that we are able to picture His mechanisms so vividly tells me that His Kingdom is certainly at hand! We wouldn't be so moved to track this Ghost if it wasn't His time.

This morning it was coming up on noon on the eastern seaboard and I thought about the private inauguration ceremony coming up and started to tune in the news to see if there was any coverage. Nathan Leal has been predicting that today the gates of hell were going to open and the big guns in the unclean spirit world would be fully unleashed and ensconced in washington dc. Well, I don't know about all of that, but why would the man lie about what he had seen?

No sooner did I think it would be good to turn on the program that I thought it would be even better to pray, so I tried to call my friend in Washington state who I pray with sometimes. Ray didn't answer so I went in the house and prayed with Hollis.

OhMyG-- The Lord poured me out. At first it started as a prayer for our Nation. Not corporate america but the Corporate Kingdom. His who are in the world, our community, our neighborhood, and family. So many things besides, too, and tears was no word: it was a deluge. He revealed one thing to me during the prayer that stood out. I told Hollis about it, saying that the Lord just revealed it to me, and then twice since then I've tried to remember what it was and couldn't. I had to ask my wife--TWICE--what the Lord revealed to me. Oh well, no harm done as she remembered and then I remembered as soon as she began recalling. It's just curious, why the shell game with something good, knowing He gets His own in the end.

In the dorms during my first year of college, which would have been about two years after I first caught a glimpse of God in the polished grains of a piece of east indian rosewood but yet one year prior to Him introducing Himself to me as Jesus and the Christ, I learned something wondrous about backgammon. Turns out that if I knew I was going to roll double sixes at the moment I released the dice, then the dice always came to rest on double sixes, much to my amazement. It also worked with snake-eyes, too, whatever roll I needed and knew I would get, I got. It's just that double sixes were most often the coveted roll. God revealed to me this morning that as it was with the dice, so it is with our other prayers.

If we pray believing, we receive!

So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
(Mar 11:22-24 NKJV)

So now everyone just needs to believe harder, right? Wrong, this is not what He showed me. What He has done--again--has established His sovereignty. The order seems to go like this: He gives us the desires of our heart. He plants those desires inside of us. We pray for Him to be glorified in us, that these desires bear good fruit. If, at the moment of our prayer we know that we have received then we know that our will is in alignment with His and that it was His Spirit which quickened us to pray at this very moment (His perfect time). Blessed assurance!

Hopefully this makes some sense as written.

No idea what TPT^3B did today. It's their party, not ours. IMHO (ha!), those knuckleheads are fast making themselves irrelevant to Life.

21 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Praise The Lord David, Yes, and Yes.
This was worth repeating again, and again.

So now everyone just needs to believe harder, right? Wrong, this is not what He showed me. What He has done--again--has established His sovereignty. The order seems to go like this: He gives us the desires of our heart. He plants those desires inside of us. We pray for Him to be glorified in us, that these desires bear good fruit. If, at the moment of our prayer we know that we have received then we know that our will is in alignment with His and that it was His Spirit which quickened us to pray at this very moment (His perfect time). Blessed assurance!

Absolutely, toot-tal, lootley !!!!
Blessings

22 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

LindaY

I'm not familiar with Nathan Leal so, I looked him up. I don't get it. He seems to be speaking words of death?

I'm hearing something totally different here. Life, light and love. Isn't that what God is all about?

(Maybe I should have read more but, more or less just skimmed a few lines on his site)

23 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm

LindaY

Well, I don't know about all of that, but why would the man lie about what he had seen?

Maybe the same reason those preaching hell do. To produce fear in the minds and hearts of the people.

We are not to fear from what I understand.

24 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 pm

LindaY wrote:He seems to be speaking words of death?

I'm not sure, Linda. It's all encouraging to me, as if everything is playing out just as it is supposed to. A friend of mine sent me Nathan's prediction for 1/20/13. Since I didn't follow the logic underlying his conclusions I wrote to him for clarification but never heard back. I could see it, though, in some dimension or another. And it brings us no fear.

Something was reported last inauguration day that didn't make widespread news. At the inauguration ball, Ted Kennedy suffered a seizure that left him unconscious. I remember someone saying that this was the moment that a very progressive spirit departed the old lush and made its home in B.O. Again, I didn't witness it, I don't know anyone who witnessed it, but it sounds about right and I don't have any compelling reason for disbelief. Maybe this is truly a glimpse into how things look in the natural that are actually playing out in the invisible realm.

25 Re: Seeing Beyond The Veil on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

And it bore fruit! My wife and I prayed together today. Anything which causes that has to be good. Not only that, but we talked for seems like hours afterward in full agreement in the spirit. I think they could have installed a lepruchaun as the pope this morning and I would still have to say that it was a good day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum