APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some profound questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Some profound questions on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:36 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
As I started this day, the Lord usually brings something to mind in the morning and He leads me through the day with it. Today was different, I started this day with worldly thoughts, where I was picking up my load, where I was delivering my load, what route I was taking, where was I going to stop for the night.

As I was driving, about 12 o'clock I started to get tired, I do not like driving when my eyes start drooping so I stopped to take a nap, slept for about an hour.

After I got up from my nap, He started working, I don't know how many times I have driven up and down I65 between Nashville and Indianapolis, but I know it almost like the back of my hand. But for some reason I was constantly stopping to think about, "am I on the right highway?"

Was this a foreshadowing of Him taking me somewhere I had never been before? He brought the word "innocence" to mind and than a question, "When we lose our innocence, where does it go?"

Is it just dissolved into nothingness?

Is it what God treasures in us and He takes it and stores it in heaven where it will not decay from rust or get eaten by the moths of this world? (store your treasure in heaven)

Is it brought into Himself where it collects interest? (Parable of the talents)

Is our innocence the rib that is taken out of us to be formed into His bride, to be given back to us at the proper time?

Do we see that all had this same innocence when they were an infant?

This was a road I had never been down, but He brings it all together in His Spirit for us to understand. It makes sense to me.

Just thinking out loud, but I believe it is a new beginning, be prepared for what is to come.

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: Some profound questions on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 am

cross-eyed

As I read through this, what came to me was that innocense is not something that disappears as in something that is temporary, but for me, innocense is something we "walk in". When we turn to carnal knowledge, it's not that innocense disappears, it's just that we are no longer walking "in it". Make any sense?

I think that's why to your other post, forgiveness is such a powerful experience. It places others back in their innocense, as though the infraction never happened. I know that's what God's forgiveness does to us, it leads us into his justification, we become virgins again.

3 Re: Some profound questions on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Brother Rick,

I have not been able to stop thinking about this since we talked. This is really, really something to ponder on.

The first thing that came to mind was:

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pe 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Don't read over this, but look at the wording very carefully.
Every word witnesses to what you were shown.

Is it possible that when we lost our innocence, it was only lost to us but not to God? And that He has kept it safe in Christ "Until" we are born "Again"?

I love definitions, look at one of the definitions of the word innocence.

The state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil

Wasn't this the state of Adam/us, before we partook of that tree?

There is also one other time when innocence is lost that we have come to know. And that is when we loose our virginity.
You know that with The Spirit of The Word, most things are reversed, or at least very opposite of what we think.

Is it possible, that when our Male and Female becomes consummated, and the veil of our separation is removed, that our innocence is restored back to us again as an ongoing process through the ONE who has kept it for us, all this time?

As we are washed in The Blood of The Lamb, we become white as snow, Virgins to Christ. Is it any wonder why The Lord chose a virgin to bring forth His Son? Innocence Re-stored, in the Heavens through Christ.

Scriptures are still coming to mind, maybe I'll write more as The Spirit reveals.

Thank you Rick, for sharing this with us, God is so Amazing.
Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 Re: Some profound questions on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Is it possible, that when our Male and Female becomes consummated, and the veil of our separation is removed, that our innocence is restored back to us again as an ongoing process through the ONE who has kept it for us, all this time?

What was lost in the first Adam, The last Adam has re-stored.

Restored:

1. Return to its original or usable and functioning condition
2. Return to life; get or give new life or energy
3. Give or bring back

4. Restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken

5. Bring back into original existence, use, function, or position

Back to Innocence, But, This time, Through The Power, of The Christ of God. Gen.1:26

1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Forknowledge:
prog'-no-sis
From G4267; forethought: - foreknowledge.

prog-in-oce'-ko
From G4253 and G1097; to know beforehand, that is, foresee: - foreknow (ordain), know (before).
Again.....Gen.1:26--

Sanctification:
hag-ee-as-mos'
From G37; properly purification, that is, (the state) purity; concretely (by Hebraism) a purifier: - holiness, sanctification.

hag-ee-ad'-zo
From G40; to make holy, that is, (ceremonially) purify or consecrate; (mentally) to venerate: - hallow, be holy, sanctify.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

5 Re: Some profound questions on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:Brother Rick,

I have not been able to stop thinking about this since we talked. This is really, really something to ponder on.

The first thing that came to mind was:

1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1Pe 1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
1Pe 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Don't read over this, but look at the wording very carefully.
Every word witnesses to what you were shown.

Is it possible that when we lost our innocence, it was only lost to us but not to God? And that He has kept it safe in Christ "Until" we are born "Again"?

I love definitions, look at one of the definitions of the word innocence.

The state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil

Wasn't this the state of Adam/us, before we partook of that tree?

There is also one other time when innocence is lost that we have come to know. And that is when we loose our virginity.
You know that with The Spirit of The Word, most things are reversed, or at least very opposite of what we think.

As we are washed in The Blood of The Lamb, we become white as snow, Virgins to Christ. Is it any wonder why The Lord chose a virgin to bring forth His Son? Innocence Re-stored, in the Heavens through Christ.

Scriptures are still coming to mind, maybe I'll write more as The Spirit reveals.

Thank you Rick, for sharing this with us, God is so Amazing.
Blessings

Great Scripture pointing to it.

Your question in bold was the conclusion I saw at the end of my questions.

Just as the Pharisees became less and less forgiving over time in their understanding of the law, we become more and more forgiving by the restoring of our innocence through the understanding of love.

The more we know about what evil (hurtfulness) is through our understanding of the law, the easier it is for us to point it out in others neglecting seeing it in ourselves, until He starts restoring (regenerating)our innocence in us through His Spirit in the renewing of the mind.

It is what I have come to understand so far
Rick

(Had to clarify after I reread it, the renewing of the mind is not the cause, which is how it sounds, He is the cause of everything, we just come to the understanding of it all through the renewing of the mind)

Last edited by jugghead on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

6 Re: Some profound questions on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:58 pm

todosan

Just feeling after God here…..

There are some major things God has been laying on me the last two weeks and this fits very nicely.

They are these words:

1) Threshing floor
2) Transparent
3) Let Go
4) And here now …innocence

Here is my take on this.

The Lord is wanting to take us is not a place that we have never been before, and it is related to the time which we are coming into. All the stuff left in us is about to be dealt with in a way that we have not experienced before. He who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it.

I have this thought that keeps returning to me. All my life I have believed that when you “die and go to heaven” the entire imperfect man is made perfect and there are no more worries. Lately, as I take on more understanding of how the Lord reconciles creation, it is apparent that the corruptible is raised incorruptible according to the proper order and time. (1 Cor 15) This occurs for each in his or her own time, thus the reason for the different resurrections and ages.

Now, in our time, there are a people who God is preparing for the purposes He has now. These are those who will be raised at the beginning of the Kingdom Age, which is another whole topic.

Nevertheless to stand with Christ in any capacity, it is necessary that we are not in contradiction to Christ. The essence of the law is a carefully crafted testimony of who Jesus is. Anyone breaking the law is acting in a manner contrary to Christ, and thus guilty of not being like He is. Granted, that is all of us. But more importantly, there seems to be a mark of a high calling that is not for sure. Paul didn’t seem to know whether or not he had obtained it. I think it is because the failure consciousness grows so great as we mature, that we risk self condemnation. At the end of Paul’s ministry, he somehow became the greatest of sinners… Go figure. Likewise, it seems as though many of us have suffered great losses, which include anointing and ability. Selah. It had to be to answer the cry of your heart. You could never know Him in the way that you desired, unless of course you stopped holding up your accomplishments as justification for a meeting with the King. He doesn’t count your trophies anyways, just your scars…..Did I mention, He has scars?

1) The threshing floor is the place where the harvest is brought in. In the case at hand, this is the barley harvest. Its hull is released easily from the barley and requires no beating. Consider the barley harvest because of the time in which we are in. Have you become pliable before the Lord. Can He easily remove the hull when required? Then you are a barley company. Wheat people are Pentecostals. They require beating to remove the chaff. Consider the threshing floor to locate yourself.

2) Transparency is the requirement for intimacy. Intimacy = into-me-see. If we are guarded we will not let the Lord have his way with us. If we are sewing fig leaves, we are blocking His gaze. Don’t we want Him to see all? And what if He does? Ah-ha! Finally those things that have so easily entangled will finally be dealt with after all. Transparency is the means to an ends.

3) Letting go of the things that are behind us. Stop replaying the tapes. Be careful now of what you are gazing on, because your stare captures the future. What you are looking at is what you become. If you replay the tapes of the past, you will not escape the impacts of the past. This may be failures, but more importantly it is your survival. What do you comfort yourself with to survive each day’s onslaught of circumstances? Those are the things of a child and were good for a child, but now you are become an adult and must let go of the things that are behind to lay a hold of the things that are ahead. When you pass through the lowest gate of humility, it is only big enough for you and you alone. You must let go of your trophies and your luggage.

4) Innocence – not guilty as charged. To stand in the light of God, one must be innocent. The requirement is 100% complete innocence. Now we all know that it is impossible to be without sin and not lie about it, BUT GOD sent forth the Paraclete, which is your advocate in the heavenly court of law. All the ordinances that were against us and contrary to us have been addressed. The Paraclete will tell you your defense to the charge and it will be perfect in every regard. What you all may not know is that in the heavenly court, the plaintiff is accused first. You must first be charged by the accuser of the brethren to test if you can stand to bring your charge. Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone. Our advocate then counsels us to take the blood and apply it. We must appear spotless as He is spotless. THEN, we can bring charge because we are innocent.

Now the time that has come upon us, we will do great exploits in the world as the people of God, but if we are not first and foremost Godward with complete purity and innocence, we will not stand in the day of judgment. To bring the charge against those who have been proven unworthy in this time of transition, we must be innocent. We can hold on to nothing, especially those inner things that we thought could never be let go. You are the seed that has been qualified.

7 Re: Some profound questions on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

I am starting to come around again to this revelation my own self. It's as if we are squared into our faith knowing that His promises hold true, yet the revelation comes that enough is enough and it is now the season to become more proactive towards Him.

8 Re: Some profound questions on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
todosan wrote:

THEN, we can bring charge because we are innocent.

I cannot agree with this statement simply because, I remain innocent by forgiving them of accusing me and bringing charge against me. I remain silent and forgive them in my heart.

I have been declared innocent by the blood of Christ, but, I become as guilty as they are if I (by opening my mouth) accuse and bring charge wanting their blood.

My two cents

9 Re: Some profound questions on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 am

todosan

jugghead wrote:
todosan wrote:

THEN, we can bring charge because we are innocent.

I cannot agree with this statement simply because, I remain innocent by forgiving them of accusing me and bringing charge against me. I remain silent and forgive them in my heart.

I have been declared innocent by the blood of Christ, but, I become as guilty as they are if I (by opening my mouth) accuse and bring charge wanting their blood.

My two cents

I think you are talking about something different than I was.

When you asked "am I on the right highway?", there is a high way that is higher than the way we have traveled so far...there always is... and it is time to come on up....

10 Re: Some profound questions on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Quote, Todd:
Now, in our time, there are a people who God is preparing for the purposes He has now. These are those who will be raised at the beginning of the Kingdom Age, which is another whole topic. End Quote:

Hi Todd,
You have mentioned this before, "the beginning of the Kingdom Age" and I personally would like for you to open up that topic, since I kinda get the impression that, you may be seeing something that I'm not. Or that it is yet to come.

Because according to what I understand, The Kingdom of God is within us, and where there is a Kingdom, then there is also a King present who is ruling and reigning now. In and through us.

In fact Paul tells us that, 1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

To me this is a present reality and has been since His Resurrection.

So maybe your seeing something more than I am, and would like to hear more.

Is there more enemies of God than the Carnal mind of men, to be subdued? I mean, He already overcame all principalities and Powers, and made an open show of them. Is there something more than what He has already done, except change the mind of men so they can see that He has? To be able to see Him, and the work that He has finished is what gives us the power to reign also with Him is it not? And isn't it this, To See Him, that changes everything around us?

These are some of the things that I wouldn't mind hearing what you think about.

Blessings

11 Re: Some profound questions on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 pm

todosan

I will write hopefully later tonight.. I am in Panama right now and I am meeting a customer ... Will chat soon. Thanks for the question..

12 Re: Some profound questions on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 am

I knew it was something like that, or that you'd flamed out.

Enjoying life as a goat farmer and arborist. Seems plenty enough and then some. Enjoying a break from my perceptions of having a right to a my anything...what do I truly feel qualified to judge and what unforgiveness do I want held on my own soul's account to carry with me as I am also trying to lift high my obligatory burden of light?

But I am most eager to hear of your adventures, my friend. A lot of your writings here seem directly geared towards me and I always appreciate that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum