APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello to everyone, I am Beckie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Beckie

I am very new to the board. This is my first time to post. I am looking forward to learning a lot about message boards. I am most excited to fellowship and learn about Our Lord. I have known Scherryl since sixth grade. Cool I know I don't have to share what a blessing that is. I don't live in the same state as she does any more, and again I know I don't have to share how I miss her. But, the best news is We both LOVE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST! Looking forward to getting to know you all as well. Peace and Grace.

2 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:42 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Beckie wrote: I am very new to the board. This is my first time to post. I am looking forward to learning a lot about message boards. I am most excited to fellowship and learn about Our Lord. I have known Scherryl since sixth grade. Cool I know I don't have to share what a blessing that is. I don't live in the same state as she does any more, and again I know I don't have to share how I miss her. But, the best news is We both LOVE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST! Looking forward to getting to know you all as well. Peace and Grace.

Welcome Beckie, I too know Scherryl, not even close to how long you have, but I do know how much she loves our Lord and that is what matters.

Look forward to hearing what He is doing in you

Rick (jugghead)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 am

cross-eyed

Welcome aboard the boards Beckie!! Great to have you be a part of this unique family God has been bonding together!

Last edited by cross-eyed on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

kpaulus

Welcome Becky:) This is an awesome place to rest and watch God's love being shared by everyone!
Karen (kpaulus)

5 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:31 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Sis,

I thought I would give you a formal Welcome to the Forum.
May you find APlace2Rest here with us.

To all the Members, it's true we have known each other since the sixth grade. We went from, putting the "shine" of lip Gloss on our lips and eating it, to putting the "shine" of The Word upon our lips and eating it. Sad

Funny story really, but that's how we met, was in the bathroom in grade school, and I shared my strawberry and watermelon lip gloss with them, I say them, because Beckie is an identical twin. I'm hoping that her sister Bonnie will join us as well.

Sometimes we sit and ponder the fact that The Lord knew even back then, (although we didn't know,) that we would be together in Christ, throughout Eternity, blows us away. bounce

I love you so much, and so glad your here.
Big Hugs and kisses. I love you

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

6 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 pm

cross-eyed

Twins! I have two brothers that are identical twins and two 7 year old boys who are also identical twins. I must say though, it's way more fun being a brother of twins than the dad of them . . . . affraid

7 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Beckie

@ scherryl, Sis...has all new meaning now doesn't it. I love you soooo much but with a new love now, His love, yes. I still stand in awe of Our Lord and all He has done in our relationship with each other and with Him. Thank you for sharing your world with me.

@ cross-eyed Thank you for the Welcome I am very excited to begin this new way (forum) of fellowship. Twins...with crazy stories to tell that twins can experience. ex. when people who know you but not your twin and they see you in public and don't understand why you would not speak never realizing they are seeing your twin. Very Happy

@kpaulus Karen, Thank you also for the welcome. I really do look forward to watch His Love knit together as only He can.

8 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 am

Hi Beckie! It has been so nice to get to meet you. See, a lot of us know Scherryl here! And that alone does add color to the atmosphere in this room. I love it here. And I am enjoying your posts a lot.

Beckie wrote:I really do look forward to watch His Love knit together as only He can.

This board has visited the idea that the Word pierces to the division, and I have come to see this idea as closely akin to your "knit together" you speak of here.

See how nicely you already fit into this place? Very Happy

9 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:17 am

Beckie

Thank you David there is no greater place to fit than in His Body. I have known Scherryl since the sixth grade and I can honestly tell you her love is so pure it is sometimes hard for me to realize she loves with His love now. Scherryl knows I am telling you the truth (other than natural family ex. my children etc.) if God had come to me at my salvation and asked "choose one from the earth to come/go with you" it never would have been a ponder to think on "My grafted in sister Scherryl" would have been the instant response. Many have been the times my sister Bonnie and I have cried the tears of Joy with and apart from Scherryl (just as I am doing now Very Happy )at knowing how our Lord knit us together in Him, and forever we will be together worshiping Him.....let me stop! Praise His Holy Name I am blessed to be here. Thank You again for the welcome.

10 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Sad Sad Ahh, Now you got me crying. I praise Him with you too hun, I love you so much, you are precious.

You know, I feel the same way.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

11 Re: Hello to everyone, I am Beckie. on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Beckie

You are correct, I do know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum