APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever thought of this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Have you ever thought of this? on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:15 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1Jn 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For God so loved the world,
Love not the world,

I love scriptures like this, that make you think.

I've checked the word "loved, in 3:16, and in 1Jn, their the same word. Agapao.
And the word "World" is the same too, Kosmos.

So, it's the same Love and the same World, or is it?
Your thoughts?

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: Have you ever thought of this? on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I have done some studying on this and when I look at the original meaning for world meaning "orderly arrangement" I ask the question what orderly arrangement did God love?

Just another thought to go with yours.
Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: Have you ever thought of this? on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 am

Ebot76

The more and more I think about this, I think the "orderly arrangement" is the souls alignment with the spirit. None of that other junk I grew up believing. I now feel freed not to think about it the way I was taught. It was all wrong. If its not for your good and peace it's wrong. Seems so simple now. Glad the blinders have been lifted!

4 Re: Have you ever thought of this? on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Excellent answer Brooke, I believe the same thing.

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

New Heavens--Spirit
New Earth--Soul,

In the Companion Bible, look where it takes me in the margin.

Mat 9:16 No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
Mat 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

5 Re: Have you ever thought of this? on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:43 pm

I love how God can see His creation in its entirety. This is how He can be counted on to love the truth in it all where if we were to be getting too attached to anything our bonds would be throwing upon incomplete images. It is better to set our sights on Him and let Him go about dispensing that love on who He desires to.

6 Re: Have you ever thought of this? on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:I love how God can see His creation in its entirety. This is how He can be counted on to love the truth in it all where if we were to be getting too attached to anything our bonds would be throwing upon incomplete images. It is better to set our sights on Him and let Him go about dispensing that love on who He desires to.

And that last statement is the wisdom of the Father that is being dispensed upon you

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

7 Re: Have you ever thought of this? on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 am

I was so hoping!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum