APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOVE, CREATION, RELATIONSHIPS.ANOTHER LOOK,FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ednamarie

WHILE THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS OR FROM THE BIBLE, RATHER THE WORDS FROM A GREAT BOOK IVE READ . SOME OF YOU MAY RECONIZE THE WORDS & KNOW WHAT BOOK IT IS FROM . WHILE THIS BOOK IS FICTION , IVE ALSO SEEN THINGS & HEARD THINGS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT WHILE READING THIS BOOK . ID LIKE TO SHARE SOME OF THIS WITH EVERYONE . I HOPE IT GIVES EACH OF US SOME SPIRITUAL INSIGHT TO THE REAL MEANING OF LOVE, A RELATIONSHIP OF LOVE , ESPECIALLY OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM .

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

ednamarie

...............................................................................................OUR EARTH IS LIKE A CHILD WHO HAS GROWN UP WITHOUT PARENTS,HAVING NO ONE TO GUIDE AND DIRECT HER.AS JESUS SPOKE , HIS VOICE INTENSIFIED IN SUBDUED ANGUISH. SOME HAVE ATTEMPTED TO HELP HER BUT MOST HAVE SIMPLY TRIED TO USE HER. HUMANS , WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TASK TO LOVINGLY STEER THE WORLD,INSTEAD PLUNDER HER WITH NO CONSIDERATION,OTHER THAN THEIR IMMEDIATE NEEDS.AND THEY GIVE LITTLE THOUGHT FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN WHO WILL INHERIT THEIR LACK OF LOVE.SO THEY USE HER AND ABUSE HER WITH LITTLE CONCIDERATION AND THEN WHEN SHE SHUDDERS OR BLOWS HER BREATH,THEY ARE OFFENDED AND RAISE THEIR FIST TO GOD. YOU MUST CARE DEEPLY ABOUT THE CREATION, SMILED MACK. WELL THIS BLUE-GREEN BALL IN BLACK SPACE BELONGS TO ME, JESUS SAID.( JESUS, EVERYTHING ON THIS PLANET, INDEED EVERYTING IN THIS COSMOS EXISTS FOR,BY,THROUGH,AND IS SUSTAINED IN YOU. TEACH US TO LIVE WITHIN YOUR LIFE ANDIN THIS PLACE WITH APPROPRIATE REVERANCE AND RESPECT)

Last edited by ednamarie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : THE VERY FISRT SENTENCES WER NOT SHOWING UP ON MY PAGE)

ednamarie

SO WHY DONT YOU FIX IT? < THE EARTH I MEAN > BECAUSE WE GAVE IT TO YOU. WELL CANT YOU TAKE IT BACK? OF COURSE WE COULD , BUT THEN THE STORY WOULD END BEFORE IT WAS EVEN CONSUMMATED.........THANKYOU FOR POURING OUT YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ON "ALL" FLESH,SO THAT TOGETHER WE MIGHT LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO LOVE YOU,LOVE OURSELVES,LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE THE CREATION.

Last edited by ednamarie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDING ONTO IT)

Ebot76

Hmm, sounds like a good book. I'd love to know which one it is....It's true, "they" are that way but so am I.... What is with this new thought of turning it back on yourself? It's a good thing but it sucks at the same time. You realize that though you've been treated that way and never want to treat anyone else that way, you do. There is only so much of us to go around and maybe you save that love for others for a select few. And maybe you are not meant to be one of the select few on the receiving side. Sounds harsh but isnt that what we are supposed to do? Give without an expectation of receiving? Isn't that what He did and aren't we supposed to try to be like Him?
This is not a "holier than thou" statement. If anyone is further from that, it's me. I hurt people without even intending to. Its more trying to convince myself through repetition.
I don't really have a point, just commenting...

ednamarie

HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU CALL ME LORD AND KING,I HAVE NEVER REALLY ACTED IN THAT CAPACITY WITH YOU? I'VE NEVER TAKEN CONTROL OF YOUR CHOICES OR FORCED YOU TO DO ANYTHING, EVEN WHEN WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO WAS DESTRUCTIVE OR HURTFUL TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS.TO FORCE MY WILL ON YOU,JESUS REPLIED "IS EXACTLY WHAT LOVE DOES NOT DO.GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS ARE MARKED BY SUBMISSION EVEN WHEN YOUR CHOICES ARE NOT HELPFUL OR HEALTHY.THATS THE BEAUTY YOU SEE IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.WE ARE INDEED SUBMITTED TO ONE ANOTHER AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO AND WILL ALWAYS BE.SUBMISSION IS NOT ABOUT AUTHORITY AND IT IS NOT ABOUT OBEDIENCE;IT IS ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS OF LOVE AND RESPECT. IN FACT WE,(THE FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT)ARE SUBMITTED TO YOU IN THE SAME WAY.BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US IN OUR CIRCLE OF RELATIONSHIP. JESUS SAID I DONT WANT SLAVES TO MY WILL; I WANT BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WILL SHARE LIFE WITH ME.WOW THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE SUBMITTING TO ME,WASHING MY FEET???????STAGGERD AND SPEECHLESS!!! WHEN I AM IN YOUR LIFE , SUBMISSION IS THE MOST NATURAL EXPRESSION OF MY CHARACTER AND NATURE,AND IT WILL BE THE MOST NATURAL EXPRESSION OF YOUR NEW NATURE WITHIN RELATIONSHIPS.

Last edited by ednamarie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CORRECTING PUNCTUATION,SPACING & PUTTING IN A PAGE MISSED)

ednamarie

THE WORLD IS BROKEN BECAUSE IN EDEN YOU ABANDONED RELATIONSHIP WITH US TO ASSERT YOUR OWN INDEPENDENCE.MOST MEN HAVE EXPRESSED IT BY TURNING TO THE WORK OF THEIR HANDS AND SWEAT OF THEIR BROW TO FIND THEIR OWN IDENTITY, VALUE,AND SECURITY. BY CHOOSING TO DECLARE WHATS GOOD AND EVIL YOU SEEK TO DETERMINE YOUR OWN DESTINY.IT WAS THIS TURNING THAT CAUSED SO MUCH PAIN.....ITS SO SIMPLE,BUT NEVER EASY FOR YOU. BY RE-TURNING. BY TURNING BACK TO ME. BY GIVING UP YOUR WAYS OF POWER AND MANIPULATION AND JUST COME BACK TO ME SAYS JESUS (GOD). WOMEN ...FIND IT DIFFICULT TO TURN FROM A MAN AND STOP DEMANDING THAT HE MEET HER NEEDS....AND RETURN TO ME. MEN....FIND IT VERY HARD TO TURN FROM THE WORKS OF THEIR HANDS....AND RETURN TO ME.DONT YOU SEE HOW FILLING ROLES IS THE OPPOSITE OF A RELATIONSHIP? WE WANT MALE AND FEMALE TO BE COUNTERPARTS,FACE TO FACE EQUALS, EACH UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT DISTINCTIVE IN GENDER BUT COMPLEMENTARY AND EACH EMPOWERED UNIQUELY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM WHOM ALL TRUE POWER AND AUTHORITY ORIGINATES.(PLAYING A ROLE IS SAFER , BUT YOU LOSE YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS AND THEN HAVE THIS GNAWING GRIEF THAT YOU LIVE AN UNAUTHENTIC LIFE ).............NOT EASY!!!!!!THERE ARE SO MANY SHADOWS IN MY HEART AND HABITS IN MY WAYS. MY DEFAULT SETTINGS NEED CONFIGURING, AND MY MIND NEEDS TO BE CONVERTED,AND THE MORE I WALK WITH JESUS THE MORE I REALIZE I DON'T. THANKFULLY YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO STRIKE A STRAIGHT LINE WITH A CROOKED STICK

Last edited by ednamarie on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDIN ONTO IT)

ednamarie

REMEMBER I AM NOT ABOUT PEFORMANCE AND FITTING INTO MANS STRUCTURES; I AM ABOUT BEING. AS YOU GROW IN RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, WHAT YOU DO WILL SIMPLY REFLECT WHO YOU REALLY ARE......WE( THE FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT )CREATED A CIRCLE OF RELATIONSHIP LIKE OUR OWN, BUT FOR HUMANS, SHE OUT OF HIM AND NOW ALL THE MALES INCLUDING ME, BIRTHED THROUGH HER, AND ALL ORIGINATING OR BIRTHED , FROM GOD.(WE HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO VIEW INDEPENDENCE AS STRENGTH AND RELATIONSHIP AS WEAKNESS,AND YET EVERYTHING I AM DISCOVERING ABOUT YOU LORD IS AN INVITATION DEEPER INTO RELATIONSHIP AND DEPENDENCE.WE ARE RESISTING BECAUSE WE ARE AFRAID, AS IRONIC AS THAT IS)....EXACTLY RIGHT!JESUS LOOKED AT HIM AND GRINNED."OUR DESIRE WAS TO CREATE A BEING THAT HAD A FULLY EQUAL AND POWERFUL COUNTERPART,THE MALE AND THE FEMALE .BUT YOR INDEPENDENCE WITH ITS QUEST FOR POWER AND FULFILLMENT ACTUALLY DESTROYS THE RELATIONSHIP YOUR HEART LONGS FOR.JUST LIKE LOVE, SUBMISSION IS NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO,ESPECIALLY NOT ON YOUR OWN. APART FROM MY LIFE INSIDE OF YOU,YOU CAN'T SUBMIT TO YOUR WIFE OR YOUR CHILDREN OR ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR LIFE, INCLUDING THE FATHER...."SERIOUSLY,,, MY LIFE WAS NOT MEANT TO BE AN EXAMPLE TO COPY. BEING MY FOLLOWER IS NOT TRYING TO "BE LIKE JESUS," IT MEANS FOR YOUR INDEPENDENCE TO BE KILLED." ...I CAME TO GIVE YOU LIFE,REAL LIFE, MY LIFE..... WE, (THE FATHER SON & HOLY SPIRIT )

ednamarie

WE WILL COME AND LIVE OUR LIFE INSIDE OF YOU,SO THAT, (YOU) MAY BEGIN TO (SEE WITH OUR EYES), AND (HEAR WIYH OUR EARS), AND (TOUCH WITH OUR HANDS), (AND THINK LIKE WE DO)............WOW I DONT KNOW ABOUT YA LL BUT EVEN THOUGH THIS ALL CAME FROM A FICTION BOOK , IT SURE GAVE ME A LOT TO PONDER, MEDITATE ON, SEARCH THE WORD AND MY HEART, WHEN I READ IT. IT GAVE A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE ON MY RELATIONSHIP AND WALK WITH HIM,THEM......

ednamarie

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND IN THE REAL-NESS OF LIFE THAT THE DEATH OF MY INDEPENDENCE IS NOT ANOTHER ABANDONMENT, BUT AN INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE. ..... OH HOW MANY TIMES I CRASHED AND BURNED UNDER THE STRESS OF TRYING TO GET IT RIGHT, ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE "RIGHT" I WAS CHASING WAS A CONSTANTLY CHANGING CHIMERA. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR NATURE WITH ME/US SO I/WE CAN LIVE FROM THE INSIDE OUT RATHER THAN OUTSIDE IN.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Edna, is this from the book "The Shack"?

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

11 LOVE CREATION RELATIONSHIP ECT: on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:15 pm

ednamarie

YES IT IS ,AND IT IS SUCH A GREAT BOOK TOO. FICTION OR NOT.

12 LOVE CREATION RELATIOSHIP ECT: on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm

ednamarie

I FOUND A NEW BOOK CALLED: THE SHACK, RELECTIONS FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR. HE USES THE ORIGINAL STORY TO COMPOSE THIS NEW BOOK INTO DAILY REFLECTIONS . THAT IS THE BOOK I USED ON HERE. IT IS AS GOOD AS THE 1ST ONE, ONLY ITS NOT A SEQUEL, RATHER A REFLECTION OF THE ORIGINAL BOOK, (A DAILY BOOK) MANY BLESSINGS LOVE YA SIS

cross-eyed

I've read the Shack, I thought for sure that the quotes here had to be from another book, because I don't remember reading them before. Granted it's been several years. I was really intrigued by the other pastors in my district that had either heard about, or read the book as well. The extremely traditional pastors scowled at the entire subject. Those who were much more forgiving were able to see some qualities about it, but they were what you'd call cautiously open to it.

I loved it, I thought it was the greatest book I ever read. I loved how in the end, it took you to forbidden places where forgiveness lies . . .the guy that killed the little girl . . . he had been forgiven "after" he'd died . . . it stretches the religious mind . . .actually it does more than that, it challenges the religious mind to consider that perhaps God's forgiveness is much greater than the church lets on for it to be.

Kind of had a funny thing happen yesterday, I have a couple friends I graduated with and we kinda email back and forth ever since our last reunion, now that we're old and grandparents, it throws the highschool popularity junk out the window.

Anyway one of them posted one of those heartwarming chainletters that had a line that kind of jumped out at me. It said, and I quote . . .

"Nails in my hands might
Produce a birdhouse.
Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will
Produce salvation for the entire world."

That one word "will" just seemed to stick out there like it didn't belong. So I had to mention to them the fact that Jesus didn't come as an option, he came as a solution. Now, both these friends know where I'm coming from and neither of them are what you'd say "actively" exercising their spiritual authority but when I shared that, the response I got was, to those who receive Him, He's the solution, to those who don't he's still and option.

due to the chill in the atmosphere with that one, I chose not to take it any further at this point and time, but I'm still waiting to see if that door will open again. I'd like to ask them where they think the guys that actually murdered Jesus are at right now . . .love baiting the hook.

But this book really hits home with that perspective. I was really captivated by it, but it's not something you can use as a curriculim to teach out of. But if I remember right, I think we did order a bunch of them for other members in our church.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I agree, The shack is one of the best books I've read in a long time. And to me it has His seal of approval on it, I'll tell you why.

I have a dear Sister in Christ who's son just passed away, from a diabetes, I won't go into all the gory details but he was only about 23 or 25 he was still very young. Needless to say it was the hardest thing she had every had to deal with.

Anyhow she had told me when she went back to his trailer to clean it up....sorry.......Where he lay, there was a blood stain that she was cleaning and of coarse crying, and The Lord reminded her of the blood stain in the Cabin where his little girl.....you know..Anyhow she said for some reason it comforted her in a way that she was not expecting. So He used this book to help her through it. God is so Amazing, when she was telling about it, you just knew, that The Lord was in the midst.

I would advise anyone who has never read it, to get it for sure.

I'm gonna have to find this one that Edna has now.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

15 LOVE CREATION RELATIONSHIP ECT on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:39 pm

ednamarie

TO CROSS EYED , THIS WAS ABOUT THE SHACK HOWEVER THE QUOTES WERE FROM THE NEW BOOK ,"THE SHACK, REFLECTIONS FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR, WHICH IS A DAILY GUIDE BOOK OF SORTS, TAKEN FROM & BASED FROM THE STORY THE SHACK . SO HAPPY TO HAVE YA SHARE WITH ME IN THIS & KNOW THAT YOU TOO ENJOYED THE BOOK. AS I COMMENTED EARLY ON IT MAY BE A BOOK OF FICTION BUT IT ALSO HITS ON A LOT OF GREAT POINTS , SUBJECTS , A BOOK TO LEAVE YOU DOING A LOT OF THINKING . I AM ALSO A SCIENCE FICTION BUFF OF THE OLD DAYS . NOT SO MUCH ANY MORE CAUSE IT SEEMS IM MORE BUSY THESE DAYS THAN I WAS RAISING MY OWN CHILDREN LOL AND WHAT SPARE TIME I HAVE IS PRETTY MUCH IN THE WORD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER . MY FAVORITE WAS ISACC ASIMOV THE FOUNDATION TRILOGY ,WHEN I WAS YOUNGER . STILL HAVE THEM ALTHOUGH IM MISSING THE LAST ONE HE WROTE FROM MY COLLECTION .ANYHOW I HAVE READ THE SHACK SEVERAL TIMES & IT SEEMS EACH TIME I SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT & TO ME THAT IS AN AWESOME THING SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING. THIS HAPPENS TO ME AS I READ THE WORD , EACH TIME I READ THE SAME WORDS IT HAS NEW MEANING . ISN'T GOD SO AWESOME MANY BLESSINGS WITH LOVE

16 RE: TO FINDING THE NEW THE SHACK BOOK on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 pm

ednamarie

TO SCHERRYL: I FOUND IT IN WALMART SUPER CENTER BOOK SECTION FOR 16.99 ITS CALLED THE SHACK REFLECTIONS FOR EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR . IT LOOKS THE SAME AS THE 1ST ONE ONLY ITS A HARD BACK . LOVE YA SISSY

Wasn't it interesting how the character who played Wisdom and Justice was the most erotically alluring he encountered in his travels?

I should read this one again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum