You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Nine - Lucifer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter Nine - Lucifer on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:34 pm

cross-eyed

Chapter Ten

LUCIFER

Let the Dominos Fall
This is what I meant when I say that once one area of doctrine starts to crack, the entire belief system starts to crumble. Everything is interwoven so tightly that it becomes impenetrable in principle, but impossible to maintain in application. “If” satan is not this evil imp who is king over the underworld of demons and fallen angels, and the same with the devil, then what about Lucifer? Note, even in this, it comes in threes.

But where did the Lucifer theory come from? Where is it in Scripture? How often is it referred to? Would you believe only one author ever referred to Lucifer? In fact, in the entire Bible, only one “verse” mentions Lucifer at all. Church has made an entire doctrine out of one verse. Doctrines are put in place to establish unity and order. So a church can come into agreement on a principle, learn what submission is to that principle, and participate in the advancing of those principles.

Unfortunately, what it is doing mostly is, its bringing people into bondage and calling it submission. It’s controlling people’s minds, telling them what they can and can not think, and calling it unity. And all that’s being advanced is man’s agenda regarding the church’s image of God. God has little to do with any of it. And once you put a crack in the system, spiritual erosion begins to eat away at the rest of the foundations of men’s traditional thinking. To that I say, “Go God!!”

As we turn our attention to the third part of this distorted threesome, we’ve looked at satan and the devil, now it’s Lucifer’s turn, I find it most interesting that the church has built an entire doctrine on Lucifer being satan and the devil, when in the entire Bible, the name “Lucifer” only occurs ONE TIME! How can you build a doctrine on one verse? Let’s have a look.

Isaiah 14
1For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,
4That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!
5The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
6He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
7The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.
8Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.
9Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
10All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Repetition of Patterns
Okay, verse two opens up talking about the land of the Lord. For me, this is the same as Jesus talking about the kingdom of heaven. It’s the theme of this book. It’s about being loosed from the bondages of our minds in these religious belief systems, and being baptized in the river of death that ushers us into our promise land which is the kingdom of God “within” us. That’s why the first thing they encountered in this promise land was the extremely fortified city of Jericho. We all have walled cities in us that don’t just keep other doctrines and opinions out, but it also keeps us in.

Who built those walls? Did God? How could he, he has no boundaries. Even in the garden, Adam had no boundaries. “But there was the forbidden tree of knowledge” Yes, there was, but as we’ve obviously learned, God didn’t stop Adam from eating from it. He simply told him not to eat of it because terrible consequences followed. But there was no wall, gate or locked door that Adam had to go through to get to it. He did what he did on his own free will. Ugh, the “free will” principle, another book in and of itself.

I don’t want to get off track with the topic at hand, so let me just say, yes, we have a free will to decide and choose things for ourselves “in this realm”. But many of our decisions are not ours, but they are God’s will being performed through us and whatever we want to call it, our free will has nothing to do with our final destination. But like I said, it’s another book in and of itself and I don’t want to be led off topic with it here. So, I move on.

Dark Faith
It was the fear of war in men that built the walls of Jericho. It’s the fear of losing a war in men that causes churches to build denominational walls of their own. It’s a form of faith, but it’s what I call “dark faith”. It’s believing negatively. Pretty simple concept there. But when I worry, I’m manifesting dark faith. When I fuss and fret over something, when I complain and become anxious, I’m manifesting dark faith.

That’s why we put up walls in our psyche and emotional barriers to protect us from potentially bad things and experiences. Even though, they haven’t actually happened, there’s always the possibility that it “could” happen. So we justify it by calling it self-preservation when all it really is, is an emotional wall to protect our belief system from being penetrated. Our minds control us. It causes us to build the clay bricks and layer them with thought after negative thought. We become a slave to our own minds.

Adam and Eve were to have dominion, but when they ate of the tree of Knowledge, it had dominion over them. No matter what we try to do when we’re born into this realm, our flesh is still dying. Death rules flesh. You can’t stop it. Best you can do is prolong the inevitable. But here in Isaiah, there’s a contrast. That which ruled over us has now been reversed to where we once again rule over it.

Verses three and seven both refer to rest. The message Jesus brought was the Jubilee. It was the Sabbath. It’s all about laying down our laboring minds and entering into the mind of Christ, which is, rest. The king of Babylon has been overlooked as well. When seeing things dimensionally, the one thing that must be kept in the forefront is the origin of the players involved. Babylon isn’t just a random place. It’s where the tower of Babel was built.

Everyone knows about the story, but few make the connection between what those guys were doing and what the church has done. Have you ever looked up the definition for the word “Babel”? It’s general definition means confusion of sounds or voices. But it’s also connected to an even more interesting word as well. “Pulpit”. There is much confusion that pours from many pulpits. Babylon is a direct connection with carnalism. And that’s what this message was against, it was against Babylon, which is the carnality within man.

Lucifer is Not the Satan of Old
And that’s why this name “Lucifer” surfaces in this passage. Lucifer is not satan as we’ve been taught satan to be. Lucifer is Adam. In that light, read through this and see if there are not some distinct similarities between this description here, and what went down in the garden. Adam thought that this fruit would give him knowledge just like God’s knowledge. In other words, he saw himself to be on the same plain, and even raised himself to be “above” God. This only happened “after” the fruit had it’s affect on him. There are a couple other reasons why this is referring to Adam and not satan as well.

Like everything in Scripture, it’s a spiritual picture of a spiritual reality between God and man. But to label it as a literal devil is misinterpreting it’s meaning all together. In doing so, we are taking the emphasis away from the redemptive work of God in man, and we’re giving our attention over to a false image conjured up by natural reasoning. For me, this is why God used John in the spirit in the book of Revelation, and had him realize that before he could “see” he first had to turn around. We keep taking Scriptures and turning them around to fit our logic, rather than let Scripture truly interpret itself.

Isaiah 14
24The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
25That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
26This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
27For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

Please understand what this is really speaking of. It’s not just about Babylonians and Assyrians. It’s about the yoke of carnality in man. God has made an oath, he as sworn us a promise, it’s one that does not change. If God wills it, there’s no doubt it will happen. In fact, if God wills it, in the spirit, it’s already happened. The earth follows the spirit just as my natural reacts to the spiritual within me. What is done in heaven, will come to pass on the earth.

The yoke of carnality will be stomped down and broken by the power and promise of God. The yoke is the bondage that carnality has us strapped in. And if you think it’s just talking about Babylonians and Assyrians, take a closer look at verse 26. The purpose of God is to break this yoke of bondage off of the whole earth. All things come to a completion in God. This story isn’t about a fallen devil cast out of heaven. It’s about a fallen man who’s fallen into a realm where carnality rules and is the slave master over man until God shows up and breaks us free from the bondage of our “selves”.

Darkness in Men Called Light of God
There in verse 12 where Lucifer is called the son of the morning. Other translations refer to him as the daystar. Don’t you find it interesting that man has taken a pure message and he’s adulterated it with his own reasoning and birthed this completely misguided conclusion which the church has embraced as sound doctrine, when all the while, it’s the opposite of everything considered right and true?

We’ve taken a proclamation aimed at the nature of man, and morphed it into a message to man, about the devil. Have you ever watched a situation unfold within your hearing, where someone barged in the room in a rage, all red-faced and full of accusations against another individual and in the confrontation, they accuse the other person of the very thing they, themselves, are known to do all the time? Ever have that feeling come over you when you felt sorry for the one being attacked because the one attacking was a worse offender than the person being attacked?

That’s what I feel the church has been doing for years. We’ve taken things out of context, accused people about their actions and lifestyles not living up to our standards. We take passages out of context and dissect them with our dictionaries and study groups and conclude it’s all the devil’s fault and he’s going to get his in the end. As though we’re above ever being wrong, or inflicting damage to another ourselves.

Case and point? Well, the theory of hell is enough to get my dander up anymore. Who are we to use hell as our leverage to force people to receive our so-called good news gospel? How can we be so blind in our sermons and teachings? Is our flesh so dominant in us that we can not see the voice of the Lord bringing a message of deliverance and redemption?

Where Sin Abounds, Grace Abounds Even More
We’ve given way to much power over to our image of hell. So much so that we’ve lost track of our own spiritual equilibrium. But even in all of that, God’s grace is more powerful than any mental force in man. Does not Scripture state that the student is never greater than the teacher? The son of the morning, the daystar, Jesus did not, nor did God ever give birth to satan. God has only one begotten son, and that’s Christ. To assume that Isaiah is talking about satan as the offspring of the Daystar of Jesus is a tragedy.

There’s one of other passage that’s connected to this Lucifer theory I’d like to touch on. Ezekiel 28 is often tied to this same theory with Lucifer being satan

Ezekiel 28
2Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

2 Thessalonians 2
3 let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,
4 he that opposeth and exalteth himself against all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, setting himself forth as God

This is not about satan or the devil, this is about the carnal mind in us. The word “temple” there is the same exact word Paul used when he said “What? Know ye not that “you” are the TEMPLE of the Holy Ghost?” This is an inward picture of who is sitting on the thrones within man.

Ezekiel 28
3Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

If this is Lucifer, then are we saying that God is comparing this fallen angel’s wisdom with a mere mortal man? And we’re also saying that in all of this wisdom that is greater than Daniel’s, he still saw himself greater than God? Daniel was full of humility in his wisdom. But it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t make any sense at all that Daniel would be compared with satan before he fell.

Ezekiel 28
4With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
5By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
6Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

This sounds similar to Isaiah’s description as well. Do you remember what the serpent said to Eve about the affects of the fruit? Did he not say to her that the reason why God didn’t want them to eat of it, was because it would make them as wise as God himself. And that’s what she was attracted to. The idea that they’d be as wise as God himself.

Ezekiel 28
7Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
8They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
9Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

This is one of the most damaging verses of evidence revealing the fact that this passage is not about any spiritual being, before or after the supposed fall from heaven. It’s talking about flesh and blood. It’s literally talking about the prince of Tyrus. But symbolically, it’s talking about Adam. The church want’s to say this is Lucifer, but the fact that verse nine is clearly referring to man should be enough in itself to negate the argument. The upcoming verses will bring this into even more clarity.

Ezekiel 28
10Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
11Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
12Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Let the Spirit Lead You Into the Garden
Listen to the spirit speak in you as you read this from the perspective that it’s speaking about Adam and not Lucifer. Not just Adam the man, but Adam the race. It connects him directly with the garden of Eden. In the garden God walked with Adam in the “cool” of the day.

I’ve touched on this before, but it still burns me sometimes when I see how far off track one little word can take you. The translators misinterpreted this completely. “Cool” actually means “breath” or “breathe.” This is the same word used in the Old Testament for the word “spirit”. God walked with Adam in the Spirit of the DAY. It was not a natural place on earth. It was in the spirit realm.

That’s what verse 14 is referring to when Adam walked on the holy mountain. In the garden there was only one river and from there, it broke into 4 rivers. But the headwaters of the four rivers are not “in” the garden, they are in “Eden”. The garden is east of Eden, which is always referring to resurrection. The “rising” of the sun is always in the east. As it was to the East of Eden, depicting the resurrection of Christ, so it was that Adam walked in the spirit of the “Day”. The eastward garden and the Day is the same thing. It is Christ.

And as one river flows out from Eden, it’s indicating that Eden is an elevated place, such as a mountain. Mountains depict the same thing as the number 12 does. It was always on a mountain where God establishes his government in man. The Garden is his throne above all others. From the spirit, one river flows. The same river that flows out of our bellies and into the eyes, ears and minds of those around us. 4 represents things in the natural realm. There are four major components of direction. The earth is made up of four major elements in earth, wind, fire and water.

So when this river divides from one in to four, which again is opposite from what we see in the natural. You usually see many streams pour into one large river but this is the spirit realm where everything is opposite from that which is in the natural realm. One river dividing into four is where spirit crosses over to natural. One river feeding into four is the spirit of God flowing into man.

But when Eve ate of the tree of knowledge, Adam did not subdue her, he instead submitted to her. That’s why Scripture explicitly states Eve fed him. She represents the soul feeding the spirit rather than the other way around. And by receiving from her, he gave up his authority over her as well as dominion in the garden. Because knowledge was now his primary identity, he could no longer walk in the spirit of the garden. And it’s along these lines that I want to point out the fact that the translators really frustrate me in passages like this.

Transgression of Translations
Please understand, I’m no scholar, nor do I have any training in foreign languages. I have just come to see things spiritually first, then affirmed in Scripture afterwards. And when I begin checking out original definitions, because what’s written doesn’t appear to be lining up with what I’m seeing all the time, and when I look up the original word used in Hebrew or Greek and see the definition of it, I realize that the translators have written their own interpretation, rather than just translating Scripture from an unbiased position. Either that or their resources of translating were very limited.

But they seem to do it again in Ezekiel, In verse 16, the Scripture states that God says he will destroy either Adam or Lucifer, depending on which you choose to believe this is being written to. And because I don’t believe anymore that God destroys men, but he destroys man in men, this would be in conflict with that because Adam “is” a representation of men. So why would God say he’s going to destroy men due to disobedience, when it is man in men that causes the infraction in the first place. Even Paul states that it’s the sin in him that creates the conflict of his inner desires.

So I looked up the word and I find that it’s not Adam that’s going to be destroyed, but it’s the covering. There is no “thee” there. The word used for “thee” is cakak, and it’s not “a” word, but it’s words they bunched up together. When you look it up, I use Strong’s Concordance in most of my searching, and when you look it up, you’ll see that cakak is the word describing “thee oh, covering”.

We Are What We Eat
In other words, the “thee” was added in by the interpreters. Because cakak is only identifying the word “covering”. To me, this is then saying that the garden, the spirit realm is the covering of Adam, but when Adam ate of the tree, he swelled up. It puffed him up and the nature of the tree was about elevating “self” above God. And because of that, he became bound by the laws of the nature of the realm he ate from. God didn’t destroy Adam, he gave him the ability to adapt to the cursed realm and life became a process of death. It was only a matter of time before the body of flesh would succumb to it. But originally, he was a spirit being living in a spirit realm.

Verse 17 speaks of being cast to the ground. Adam fell from the spirit realm to the natural. The earth is now dominated by natural laws due to Adam’s choices. Trees and plants birth trees and plants, they grow and they die. All death means is “separation”. All living things are born with life, but the laws of the natural realm immediately go into effect, and through the process of life on earth, death is maturing in us. When the time comes, we are separated again as our spirit is released from the flesh and we return back to the spirit from where we were sent from.

Verse 18 speaks about defiling our sanctuaries. Paul states that we are temples of the Holy Ghost. We live in these tents. As the fire of God manifests, he burns away the carnal corrosion in us and renews us back to himself. That’s all in verse 18. God is a consuming fire. And he does burn us, but what’s burning is the carnality that’s affixed itself to our nature. It causes us to experience hell on earth as a result of our blindness to the force of the spirit in us to walk in the realm of the kingdom.

When all things come together, the lake of fire consumes all carnality that’s been deceiving, conforming, conflicting and restricting us from finding our full potential in the kingdom of God. In the end, after God has consumed every last remnant of flesh in us, all that’s left is his presence in us. No temptations, no self-control, just pure, unadulterated glory, light, life, love and FREEDOM in Christ.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum