APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pleiades

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:04 pm

cross-eyed wrote:We're hear, listening quietly.

Excellent! I was so hoping to hear from you soon, Nathan. I just know that the Lord has so much to speak through you in real-time in this gathering and that connection that I speak of is unmistakable. So much in my life right now centers on NE Iowa--of all the places in the universe--and when you spoke of the Wapsi river the other day you just blew my mind. I hadn't thought of that place in forty years!

LindaY wrote: I, too, have wondered where Nathan has gone? I miss him also...Aaahhh! There he is. I was posting this and then saw where you had posted in the process Nathan. Good to see ya here!

The very definition of synchronicity. You and Nathan were posting at precisely the same moment. It's like we're all connected...

27 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Hibbs wrote:To David and Linda and all who are struggling with being captive in the confusion of Babylon. Do not look at where you are at the moment. We all have circumstances that are confusing and sometimes overwhelming. We have learned to "think it not strange, the trying of our faith." Paul talked about his many trials and struggles and said that there were times that they became so great that "he despaired even of life itself." I believe that all who are led to this place are those who have passed through the "slough of despond" of Pilgrim's Progress, and encounter times where "depression" (the being pressed beyond measure) takes place. As the Jordan was at flood stage when God said to crossover into the 7th day of the promised land, and as the fire for Shadrach and the boys was 7 times hotter when they discovered the fourth man, the death that takes place actually frees us from looking at ourselves or our circumstances because we have learned that there is no hope in them. Our hope is in God and He has demonstrated His faithfulness long enough that He can be seen by the shulamite at the window but is gone when she comes to the door. Like Hannah Hurnad in "Hind's Feet in High Places" He is ever calling us into the heights of His spirit and out of the lowlands of our own understanding.

If you realize that any who have passed this way have had seasons where they had to "put on the shelf" things that others could see, and that all have despaired of finding life within their "dirt nature", then you can look past the vessel and see the treasure contained within. It is when we become self-conscious that fears arise and confusion reigns. When we look unto Him and realize that He is not only Alpha but Omega and that what He began in us, He will finish, we become aware of His presence (even if there are no goosebumps or evident signs) and peace again rules...even as you have pointed out.

As Paul admonished that we have not been given the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. It is not the natural mind that he is addressing. While our brain may be the organ that administers the message, it is much like the hardware of a computer. Garbage in, garbage out. We become fragmented...seeing in part and need defragmenting. We need program updates and to be reprogrammed and some of the old programs need to be deleted. Our frame of reference changes from "when I was a child" to where we put our confidence in God to the measure of our giftings, callings and his manifestations of signs etc., to where He brings us to the place where there may "be no cattle in the stall and yet we rejoice" because we know that He will never leave us or forsake us and that nothing.....absolutely NOTHING....can separate us from His love.

We have either been there, are there or are going there until this process is complete in us. When finished, all of our confidence...not some...not the spirit in a measure....but all that we are and think and do is resting totally on Him. Fear results when the circumstances of our life are out of control. Once we learn that we are not really in control but know who is, fear departs for "if God be for us, who can be against?" Anyone with the hope of God's finished work passes through the portal of being a foolish thing to confound the wise. Do not think that what is written here (in this forum) is the whole story. There are scars, and the marks of suffering in each of the lives represented. This is not a mental exercise....it is life itself.

Jeremy's post made me realize that I had missed something in this thread, and when I found it I realized how big it was! Ah, yes! Passing through the portal of being a foolish thing to confound the wise... That's me to a "T". I do grow weary of playing the fool, though, Mark, except when I find myself in the company of others in the same boat and know that we partake of so much more joy with each other than do the country-club crowd (I imagine), those who are wise in their own eyes. Yet now, I see myself bearing a measure of pride in my rejection and that can't be good either.

Somewhere there is more than a light at the end of this tunnel. There must be an exit!

(or rather an Entrance)

Last edited by DavidHarreld on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : glass is half Full)

28 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm loving this book. What a glorious image of our Savior!

Who is not pleased to behold himself righteous in his own eyes, and in the eyes of others? or, who is it doubts that such righteousness is sufficient to please God? Yet, we see the indignation of our Lord manifested against such. He who was the perfect pattern of tenderness and meekness, such as flowed from the depth of the heart, and not that affected meekness, which under the form of a dove, hides the hawk's heart. He appears severe only to these self-righteous people, and He publicly dishonored them. In what strange colors does He represent them, while He beholds the poor sinner with mercy, compassion and love, and declares that for them only He was come, that it was the sick who needed the physician; and that He came only to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Guyon 1648-1717, Jeanne Marie Bouvier de la Motte (2012-05-11). The Autobiography of Madame Guyon (p. 2). . Kindle Edition.

29 RE: PLEIADES on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:02 pm

ednamarie

IVE BEEN LOOKING UP DIFFERENT INFO ON PLEIADES & FOUND A PIC OF IT TAKEN BY ONE OF OUR SATELITES OR SUCH . ITS AWESOME/AMAZING, CAUSE THIS PIC WHEN TURNED SIDEWAYS , THE BRIGHTEST STARS ARE IN THE IMAGE OF THE CROSS. I USED MY CAMERA PHONE TO TAKE A PIC OF IT ,(I ALREADY TURNED IT SIDEWAYS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE THE CROSS) OFF OF MY COMPUTER . IVE UPLOADED IT TO MY FACEBOOK BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT ON HERE TO SHARE WITH YA LL . I love you BLESSING WITH LOVE

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

30 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 pm

I've loved all of the pictures I've seen taken of the Pleiades. It is the same star cluster I have in my avatar.

31 RE:PLEIADES / EIGHTH DAY on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 pm

ednamarie

I ALSO HAVE BEEN RESTUDYING ABOUT THE TABERNACLES AND TOOK PICS OF THE READINGS & PICS I WAS STUDYING & POSTED THEM ON MY FACE BOOK ALSO . WHAT I WAS READING ALSO MENTIONS THE EIGHTH DAY . ALSO THERE ARE PICS & DIAGRAMS ENCLOSED. I love you MANY BLESSING WITH LOVE

32 RE:PLEIADES . STUDIES & PICS I SPOKE on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 pm

ednamarie

IM TRYING TO SEND THE PICS I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT .

33 RE:PICS on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 am

ednamarie

TRYING AGAIN

34 RE:PICS on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 am

ednamarie

sorry dont know what im doing wrong!

35 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:48 am

Scherryl wrote:
...And it was so simple. Have you ever read the "Traducer" by Elwin Roach? If you haven't it would be very helpful to you to understand why you are feeling the way you are feeling.

So I say to you Sis, don't worry, just be, and allow the seed to die, it will pass and you will see that little sprout come forth any day now.

http://www.godfire.net/Traducer.html

This has had such an impact in my understanding since looking at it way back then. It just seems to fit so nicely.

Something else that’s clean about the traducer model is that it subtracts from the power of satan rather than magnifying it. At once those pesky “spirits” which used to plague us have turned out merely to be the various manifestations of the spirit of the world which is naturally inside us too. And the devil who commands them? The diabolos? He is just us, and not nearly as menacing when we see him in the light.

36 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 pm

cross-eyed

Walking in dimensions transforms what we've been taught outwardly (by outside sources) into what we personally experience inwardly. I can't remember where I read someone's comment about what truth is . . .I think it was on an email. Oh no, it was a conversation I was eves-dropping on last week. They said truth is reality . . . I didn't say anything but I don't agree. Truth to me is freedom. How do you know what is true and what is false teaching? If there is no freedom, there is no truth. For to him who knows the truth, the truth sets them free . . .yes?

To realize that satan is NOT some invisible beastly spirit crouching at every turn just waiting to destroy you at any given moment and you're just a hopeless blind person unaware of what's out there. But instead, satan merely is anything that is an ADVERSARY to God and his nature . . .which means our own nature is satan.

And the devil . . .a traducer . . . as "satan" is what our nature IS . . .the traducer is what our nature DOES . . .we're always living in accusations against ourselves when we walk in the flesh. We may not admit that to anyone, and who can see it when we are? It's a hidden attribute within us . . .but it's there.

Then to see Lucifer is not what we've been taught either . . but it "is" connected to satan and the devil in that the ONE REFERENCE IN ALL OF SCRIPTURE that speaks of Lucifer was actually a reference to Adam . . .the adamic nature . . .it just deflates the entire platform religion uses as leverage against it's people to hold them to living by works and not by faith.

It takes a transformation of the mind to even consider these things to be true, but when one does . . .FREEDOM manifests!!!

37 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Absolutely Nathan,

Truth does set us free, and with "that Freedom" comes our Reality, we no longer view things as we once did.

Such as ....evil around every corner, or this ones good this one isn't, touch not, handle not, etc. etc...

But all things are good in God, and all things work together for the good......for us who have truly come to appreciate it.

Good word!!!

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

38 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

cross-eyed wrote:...someone's comment about what truth is... They said truth is reality . . . I didn't say anything but I don't agree. Truth to me is freedom...

...It takes a transformation of the mind to even consider these things to be true, but when one does . . .FREEDOM manifests!!!

OK, so let's test this.

Phi 4:8-9
8 Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things free/freeing/bringing freedom, [: those things that are ] noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-- the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. 9 Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies.
(Message)

Yep. It sure looks like a fit!

Last edited by DavidHarreld on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

39 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
What a perfect scripture David, that is Divine. Cool Cool

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

40 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:54 pm

I liked that article. What I found interesting is the word diabolos is dia-ballos. Which is literally through-throw. He said it was the channel which something is thrown through.

The word nachash, or serpent means to learn by experience.

And the "foundation" of the world is kata-ballos. Which is down-throw.

Were we thrown down, and through? I wonder if there is some connection, or just a coincidence???

41 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:37 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Jeremy,

Very Happy I have found that there is no coincidences in God.

I think I had mentioned this before with the 70 that came back and was rejoicing that even the devils were subject unto His Name (nature), and that right there is where He says:

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luk 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Luk 10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

In this revealing of the Nature of the Father and the Son, The enemy is cast out, or thrown down. Wink

Blessings

42 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:26 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
tying this all together is to see what Nathan had said, that we have the adversary in us and we know that the adversary is in others, we have the power to throw down upon these adversaries in others, but just because we can does not mean we should.

from power (power over something else) pride can easily sneak in. This is what I saw in the 70, their rejoicing was in that they had power and Christ said this is not what we are to rejoice in.

The power given to us by God is to be used when our heart and mind agree in His Spirit, but also in how much and to whom.

Someone who is set in their own mind set, our power can do nothing but plant a seed, but if our pride takes over that we can do something more, it will usually turn into an argument.

And it is better to walk away (die to our wanting to do more than what we were called to do) than to stand toe to toe in pride.

having the power to free us from wanting to do more than what we are suppose to do at any given point in time is what Christ is all about "IN US"

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

43 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Scherryl that was exactly what I had in mind. I kept hearing, satan falling from heaven, the accuser of the brethren is cast down.

I just did a little looking and the word for satan falling from heaven is pipto, not kataballos. But the accuser of the brethren is cast down is kataballo, the word kataballos comes from!

I love these little connections.

pipto/falling: satan from heaven: kataballo : kataballos (foundation of the world) : diablos

I still don't clearly see the connection of kataballos and diabalos if at all, besides a word game. But I think its there and I'll expound on it later. Its wrapped up in the Jesus the soul stuff I was talking about earlier. But that is the issue, its all wrapped, enfolded, overlapping, repeating, multifaceted. Its hard to stay on track, and frankly to not get overwhelmed in the beauty, of the depth of the riches. Its so hard to translate a lot into words. But when I have more time I will try and put it down.

44 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
That's neat Jeremy, hope you can put them into words.

Maybe I can help, be right back.

Gotta check something out. Laughing

Blessings

45 Re: The Pleiades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I know you study the Greek and Hebrew, so I really think it comes down to the prepositions ..Dia, and Kata.

So here we go.............

v. dia governs two cases (the Genitive and Accusative).
1. With the Genitive it has the general sense of through , as though dividing a surface into two by an intersecting line. It includes the idea of proceeding from and passing out (e.g. Mar_11:16. 1Co_3:15. 1Ti_2:15. 1Pe_3:20). Cp. diameter. In a temporal sense; after an interval (Mat_26:61. Mar_2:1. Gal_2:1). From the ideas of space and time dia (with the Gen.) denotes any cause by means of which an action passes to its accomplishment (e.g. Mat_1:22. Joh_1:3. Act_3:18. 1Co_16:3. 2Co_9:13); hence, it denotes the passing through whatever is interposed between the beginning and the end of such action.
2. With the Accusative it has the sense of on account of , or because of (e.g. Mat_27:18. Mar_2:27. Rev_4:11), indicating both the exciting cause (Act_12:20. Rom_4:25. 1Co_11:10), the impulsive cause (e.g. Joh_12:9. Rom_4:23; Rom_15:15. Heb_2:9), or the prospective cause (Rom_6:19; Rom_8:11; Rom_14:15. Heb_5:3).

x. kata governs two cases (the Genitive and the Accusative), and denotes two motions, vertical and horizontal.
1. With the Genitive it denotes vertical motion, the opposite of ana (No. i, above), descent, or detraction from a higher place or plane (e.g. Mat_8:32. Mar_5:13); and direction to, or against (e.g. Mar_9:40. Joh_18:29. Act_25:27. 2Co_13:Cool.
2. With the Accusative it denotes horizontal motion, along which the action proceeds (e.g. Luk_8:30; Luk_10:33. Act_5:15; Act_8:26. Php_3:14). Sometimes it includes the purpose or intention (e.g. 2Ti_1:1; 2Ti_4:3. Tit_1:1). In this connection eis (No. vi, above. 2Ti_4:14) marks the more immediate purpose, pros (No. xv. 3. Eph_4:12. Philem. 5) the ultimate purpose, and kata (No. xv. 2) the destination of the motion (e.g. Mat_27:15. Heb_3:Cool and the accordance, conformity or proportion of the two things which such motion thus connects (e.g. Mat_16:27; Mat_23:3; Mat_25:15. Luk_2:22).

Now, if you can make sense of all of that your doing better than me. LOL, sometimes I can grab hold of a prep. and sometimes not. Good luck!!

46 Re: The Pleiades on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:36 pm

cross-eyed

jugghead wrote:tying this all together is to see what Nathan had said, that we have the adversary in us and we know that the adversary is in others, we have the power to throw down upon these adversaries in others, but just because we can does not mean we should.

from power (power over something else) pride can easily sneak in. This is what I saw in the 70, their rejoicing was in that they had power and Christ said this is not what we are to rejoice in.

The power given to us by God is to be used when our heart and mind agree in His Spirit, but also in how much and to whom.

Someone who is set in their own mind set, our power can do nothing but plant a seed, but if our pride takes over that we can do something more, it will usually turn into an argument.

And it is better to walk away (die to our wanting to do more than what we were called to do) than to stand toe to toe in pride.

having the power to free us from wanting to do more than what we are suppose to do at any given point in time is what Christ is all about "IN US"

Rick

Great post! I often see that as well with that Scripture of how Jesus quickly diverts the focus from casting out demons and exercising power over the demonic back to just having a relationship with the Father. Nothing is greater than that relationship. It's as . . .Zachariah . . .yeah, chapter 4
[i]5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.[/
i]

It's not about the outward manifestations . . . one of the last things I said to the church before I finally stepped down was something I'd said countless other times and that is this . . .

I beleive God gives us the ability to see THROUGH the natural things into the spiritual truths that lie behind them so that when the natural events and experiences happen around us, we aren't distracted by what our natural eyes are seeing or what our bodies are experiencing, but instead, we remain focused on the endless message of resurrection life that calls to all men, all the time.

With this date of 12/21 coming upon us, I think we'll be seeing a lot more religious jargon hyping up anyone who will listen. I'm curious as to if there will be anything significantly noticeable afterward, but I'm not putting a whole lot of energy into it. If it's a final act to God's overall plan . . .I'm extatic to be a part of it. If not, I'm extatic to continue walking in these heavenly places where the sons walk with God in the breath of the Day.

It's not by might or power . . it's not by will or desire, it's not by what can be seen or heard by eyes that can't see or hear. It's by where we are called to walk . . .in the spirit. The natural things and events are merely signs, types and shadows that point to the substance.

Just like the disciples of the passage you mentioned that were distracted by the outward manifestation reacting to the inward power in all of us, the church has already proven to be under the influence of the signs rather than who the signs point to.

May we all continue to walk according to the sound within us, rather than to the noise around us. Smile

47 Re: The Pleiades on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Amen, Amen, Nathan.

May we all continue to walk according to the sound within us, rather than to the noise around us.

Blessings

Last edited by Scherryl on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

48 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Remember hearing how the Pleiades always catch my eye when they are visible? How about when they are not? I just walked around the corner of the shop and had a vision flash at me of the Pleiades in the eastern sky. It was right above a visible planet but the sky was still too bright to see much else besides the planet, which turned out to be Jupiter. And the Pleiades were in the very spot where I saw them, although it is still way too bright and foggy out to see them. Can't explain this. They seemed bigger and brighter than life when I saw them for that short instant.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum