APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pleiades

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:14 am

Rather than hijack the bridegroom and the bride thread, I thought I would make a new one. We can let this one play itself out or we can explore. I’m not going to sense any personal attachment either way. Y’all have been revelating like gangbusters and in a way I feel very much not on the same level as my sisters and brothers in this respect. But things you bring forward keep reminding me of places that the Lord has taken me in my walk. Not that I have recognized any penetrating insights into the patterns of scripture, but some experiences which I recognize to have been profound in forming who I am today. So who am I, really? I hope to find out soon!

My conversion experience was, how to say, unorthodox. I’m thinking I was about 18 and I’d been smoking pot since I was twelve, and over the next few years experimented some with some psychedelic substances such as LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, various seeds and cacti and the like. My favorite seemed to be mushrooms. They were natural. “A gift from God,” I would tell myself. I could pick them close by the house during the proper season. I met a cherished friend at the place where my dad worked there in Oregon. Jim also loved mushrooms. We became very close and did a lot of woodworking projects in his shop. I remember the evening when I first became aware of the Creator. I was sanding and polishing a piece I had fashioned out of east indian rosewood and came to realize that although beautiful on its surface on a macro scale, it became much more so as I looked deep into the cells of the wood. I’d never noticed this before! The closer I looked the more was to be seen and the more beautiful it became! Now here was evidence of design by a Divine Creator, One Who could draw forth beauty beyond measure or comprehension.

I was hooked. No longer could I entertain the theory that all around me was merely the chance fallout of a “big bang,” the same thing that formed weiner-dogs, Good Humor wagons, and congressional committees. No way. I was seeing with my own eyes infinite beauty and this was no accident. I wanted to know about the One Who created this. It was to be another two or three years before I met the Man, Jesus, but God had more in store for me while I waited.

I enjoyed going out to the fields with Jim and gathering Psilocybe semilanceata, or Liberty Caps, as they were called. We would go out once it started getting cold in Northern Oregon and the freezing rains would start, generally around December. It was a life-changing event for me the first time I took a very large dosage of these mushrooms. While in the past I was accustomed to seeing visual patterns either with my eyes open or closed, and especially vivid with bold bright colors when we were in the dark listening to music which had been presumably composed with these effects in mind, this time was different. I was sitting in the dark and watching a visual extravaganza on the screen of my mind and there became a rent in the screen akin to the drawing back of curtains which had previously met in the middle that the scene had been playing upon. Where the screen was absent, so was all the color. Nothing but blackness in the middle of my field of view from top to bottom. In my mind’s eye, I stepped through into the black void.

I found myself in a dark, cool, quiet, peaceful place. I perceived that I was walking with God. I don’t remember what He said, or if He spoke at all, but it was comforting for me to be there. Honestly, I don’t know if what I felt that I experienced was what had happened at all. I have reason to doubt that, as I spent the next couple years attempting to re-create the experience, taking ever greater quantities of the mushrooms and always frustrated in my efforts. I never did get back to that place, though I abused myself profoundly in trying. Isn’t that the pattern with drugs? Seduction and betrayal: they offer something that seems good at first, but then withhold the thing once you are trapped.

I knew I wanted to be with God. It was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced (if that indeed was what it was). I went to college and slowed down on the psychedelics but not the marijuana and during my second year was under contract with the Air Force and since they were paying my tuition I felt obliged to just say no to drugs altogether. It was on easter of 1983 that I went to church with my then-to-be-first-ex-wife and her family and came back to the dorms and my buddy Keith asked me where I’d been. I knew Keith was a Christian and I was anything but, so my answer was rather that of a scoffer, telling him I went to church with Beth and her parents and when he seemed interested in knowing what was brought out I told him they talked a lot about some guy that was supposedly killed and raised up from the dead. “Ah, the resurrection,” was Keith’s soft answer, “that’s a beautiful story.” He proceeded to tell me all about what he knew, answering my mocking only with love. After Keith shared with me why he was convinced that the myth was real, he offered me a book that he thought would be helpful to me in my quest. It was Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh McDowell. Though I was convinced in my own mind that all religions were basically the same, all espousing the Golden Rule, and all wrong in their claims to exclusivity of the truth (Christianity, anyway), and all were pretty much spoon-feeding their flocks of sheep full of crap, it was Keith’s loving response to me when I was itching for a scratch that exposed an opening to my heart.

I read Keith’s book. Devoured it that very day. I think I wanted to believe, and can’t say what jumped out at me, but that night while I was in bed I had a visit from Jesus. He told me that the things I heard about Him being crucified and raised from the dead were true. Now, THIS rather distinguished Him from the other prophets and teachers and gurus, I thought. Yes, this changed everything. I have always been one of those people who couldn’t take things on hearsay, I needed a witness, and HERE was someone speaking to me Who was THERE! Rather tightened up the chain of custody on the evidence for me, didn’t it? This never has been much of a source of pride for me, rather humiliating, really, from what I read into Jesus’ words here:

Thomas said, "My Master! My God!" Jesus said, "So, you believe because you've seen with your own eyes. Even better blessings are in store for those who believe without seeing."
(Joh 20:28-29)

Me, I had to see it to believe it. I wonder if this understanding has anything to do with why I haven’t since expected much for myself?

So there I was, the most reluctant Christian in the history of our planet. I didn’t know what it meant to be Christian other than that I was now a member of a tribe I’d always held in contempt. I knew I was obliged to study, and to pray, but beyond that I was lost. It was 3-1/2 years before I found out what the good news was all about. That was when I moved to California and found a temp job in the testing laboratory of a large medical device manufacturer. Santos worked there too, he was a missionary that spent a lot of time in the mountains of Mexico, Panama and Guatemala ministering to the indians there. His stories of miracles and healings got my attention! I understood why these scenes were so rare here in the U.S. We had our doctors and drugs to fall back on if we didn’t receive healing from the Lord, but these indians didn’t have a Plan B at all. They were absolutely reliant on God and would get back in the line for healing if they didn’t receive what they needed the first time around. Anyway, Santos took me through Romans, Hebrews, Galatians, Ephesians, all those cool places where Paul talks about the flesh and the spirit, and tells us that we are perfect even if we don’t look like we are. OK, then! Now the Bible is starting to make some sense and the apparent contradictions are evaporating!

So that takes me to the present day, actually a couple years ago when I met Todd and he introduced me to the concept of universal reconciliation. That was when the rest of the indelicacies apparent in scripture started to disappear as well.

For those of you that are still with me here: Thank You! You are a testimony to intestinal fortitude! I'm fixing to reward your perserverence by visiting the actual subject of this post. Why did I go into all of this? I don't know! I’m not even sure what parts I have shared with you all previously. It just all came out and is sitting here now.

I need to back up a few years to return to point. It was sometime after discovering God in Jim's shop, but before meeting Christ. It was a winter night in Gresham, OR and some friends and I had eaten mushrooms. I think they were watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and I had to get out of there so I went outside and down the street to the park. It was a clear night and one fuzzy splotch of sky kept drawing itself into my focus. I didn't know what it was, but whenever it found its way into my peripheral vision my head would always turn to confront it directly. I had an impression that this was the origin, the birthplace of all the stars. My vision wasn't clear enough to resolve it. It always looked like a cloud to me. And it always caught my eye when it was visible. Unconsciously I would turn to it and have found myself doing so ever since. Since reading about Jesus' "coming in clouds" I fancied that this would be the direction from which He would return. Could this be the throne of God?!!

Fast forward to Santos and I sitting in my parents' hot tub years later, sharing the goodness of the Lord. There it is directly overhead, that same star cluster, looking like a small cross in the sky. Was it the Southern Cross? I didn't know. It still had that surreal look, like it was obscured by clouds but it was clearly a cross now. Why hadn't I seen that characteristic before?

A little while later I asked another friend at work about it. Johnny was an amateur astronomer and knew exactly what I was describing when I told him where it was in relation to Orion's belt. It was the Pleiades. So my old friend in the night sky did have a name after all. I didn't give it much more thought until I was thumbing through a National Geographic magazine dated March 1990 and saw an article titled America’s Ancient Skywatchers. Turns out that I wasn't the only one drawn to the Pleiades. The Navajos and other North American cultures revered them, but perhaps most notable were the Teotihuacanos who inhabited a citadel just outside of what is now Mexico City. Teotihuacan came into power around the time of Christ and was the commercial and cultural capitol of the region for hundreds of years before drought and famine took their toll. Along the Avenue of the Dead, this people built three massive structures laid out as if reflecting the three stars in Orion's belt, just like the three big pyramids on the Giza plateau in Egypt. These structures are the Pyramid of the Moon, the Pyramid of the Sun, and the Temple of the Feathered Serpent (Quetzalcoatl: google his name if you would like to see a type of Christ). Most noteworthy to me when I was reading the article was their description of the Pyramid of the Sun. It sat upon a natural four-lobed lava tube whose entrance marked the rising of the Pleiades at a critical time of year. Being a spelunker, Great Pyramid and Pleiades enthusiast I could sense three possible connections here.

The Teotihuacanos and other cultures built creation myths around the Pleiades. I think they were even saying that the Navajo believed that The People originated from this region in the sky. But what really grabbed my attention was the author's assertion that many of these cultures, the Teotihuacanos included, relyed on psilocybin mushrooms as a sacrament in their religious ceremonies. A fourth connection? After all, it was while I was under the influence of these mushrooms when I first became aware of, and drawn to, the Pleiades. What is up with that? Is there a common spirit which guides such discoveries?

A few years after moving to California in 1986, I did mushrooms one more time. I had begun to move up through the ranks of the medical device manufacturer I was working for, and I had a female boss who thought that I could really kick my career and personal life into high gear if I entered into a relationship with a therapist. I was open to a lot of things in those days and I agreed. We talked about a lot and I was pretty good at BS'ing my way through it I guess. My friend Jim up in Oregon (you remember Jim, he was there when I first began this quest) came upon a batch of a particularly potent strain of mushrooms and offered to send me some. I thought about it and discussed it with my psychologist. My idea was to use them to see if I could develop some skills in seeing myself in context (as a third-party observer) rather than ego-centrically as came so naturally to me. He agreed, saying that if I had come to him saying how bad things were then that would be a different story, but he liked how I couched it in terms of seizing an opportunity for growth and said that drugs provided the basis for psychoanalysis in the first place. Cool, professional approval. I was digging that.

I ate them at my first opportunity. All of them. It was a miserable experience. I won't bore you with all of the details but I ended up in the fetal position under my covers in bed. I called Jim, and he said "Yeah, besides the fact that you ate many times more than anyone would ever advise you to, you'll be all right." It provided some comfort to me but I quickly returned to my own head once we hung up the phone. I believe I cried out to the Lord at some point (remember, I'm a Christian by now), for He answered me. Unlike my first experience where I believed I walked with Him, I am fully convinced that this experience was truly Him. He said, "David, you know I'm always there for you, and always here to protect you, but don't you know that you make My job more difficult when you take these spirits and ingest them into your body?" "Yes Lord!" I cried. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" And I haven't, either. The thought of it would scare me to death.

After this reassurance, the Lord took me up to a place where I could see a darkened Earth with twelve points of light showing around the globe. He told me, "This is the number of the people that I deal with on this level." For years, I didn't know how to process that. I certainly didn't want to believe that I was one of twelve. That was way too much to get puffed up with. It wasn't until I met Todd and shared this with him that I finally understood what was meant by this. “Pay careful attention to what He said,” exhorted Todd, “This is the number of the people. . .” In scripture, the number twelve signifies divine government. I am not one of twelve people, I am one of His, an overcomer. One who is destined to rule with Him. Now THAT is something I can get excited about!

One more trip to the Pleiades and then I’ll let you go. Todd introduced me to Stephen Jones’ writings and it was here that I tripped over them again. In his book, The Unveiling of Christ, I came across these passages:

...In the King James Version of Colossians 1:15, Christ is said to have “pre-eminence.” This is the meaning of the Hebrew name for the Pleiades (Re’em), the Seven Sisters pictured in this heavenly constellation...

...The phrase, “He is coming,” is the meaning of the Hebrew word, Shur, which was one of the names of the Pleiades, or Succoth. The coming of Christ is, therefore, associated with the Feast of Tabernacles and its historic fulfillment...

...The Pleiades are located in the shoulder of Taurus, which depicts Christ as the bull, or ox, the suffering Servant put forth in the Gospel of Mark. In Appendix 12 of The Companion Bible, Dr. Bullinger explains that the Hebrew name for the constellation Taurus is Shur (“coming and ruling”) and Re’em (“pre-eminence”). A bright star of the Pleiades, located in the shoulder of Taurus, is named Al Cyone, which means “the center.” It was thought in ancient times that the Pleiades was the center of the universe and the place of the throne of God.

The Hebrew name for the Pleiades is Succoth, “booths” or the feast of Tabernacles. These names indicate that the feast of Tabernacles, or Booths, is the center or goal of history. It is also supposed to be the center of focus for the Church, which is depicted by the Pleiades.

Any time the Church takes its eyes off this central focus, they begin to lose track of their divine purpose, which is to see the unveiling of Jesus Christ in their flesh. The Pleiades is the heavenly witness of the feast of Tabernacles and how it teaches us the path to the throne of God, His unveiled presence...

Wait a minute here! “It was thought in ancient times that the Pleiades was the center of the universe and the place of the throne of God.” The place of the throne of God! Indeed! Wasn’t that the impression I received in observing it over all these years?

I had to write to Dr. Jones and find out where he was coming up with this. He directed me to E.W. Bullinger’s Appendixes to the Companion Bible and I was able to verify these claims about the Pleiades myself.

So there you have it, in a macadamia-sized nutshell on steroids. Why did I subject you to all of this? Partially because I can. . .and can do so knowing I’m not as apt to be judged by you as I would by the local priest, rabbi, or reverend. I have a lot of respect for the discernment in this fellowship and marvel at the possibilities presented here.

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
(Jas 5:16)

Maybe that’s it. I’ve taken such a roundabout way of getting here. What do I do with all of this? I don’t want to be here any more. Where do I go with this? I wonder if one of my Sisters or Brothers here, who are also those points of lights I saw that night, might have a word in the spirit which witnesses to something God is desiring to show me right now. Just maybe. . .

2 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 am

Hibbs

David...I have little to say not having much real scholarship in the zodiac or astronomy. But I did get an impression from your post.

You stated that the Pleiades is in the shoulder of Taurus and you mentioned one of the twelve. 12 is the number of government (twelve tribes, twelve apostles and 24 elders) and we know that the government is upon His shoulders. It is the shoulder of the ox or servant...a type of Christ, and the shoulder is just below the neck and close to the head. Your point of the relation to Tabernacles is interesting too since you wrote during tabernacles and it is in this season (whether in this year or another only time will tell) but I believe that God is imparting and establishing the calling and election into this company at this time. For those that have lost their lives only to find their lives hidden with Christ in God, they will find that, like David's mighty men of old, they might be disqualified by the world but actually qualified with God.

Where God used mushrooms to get your attention, and mushrooms grow in dark, dank environments, I believe that you are mushrooming into someone that will be able to provide a true spiritual experience to others out of your life. The key that I would suggest is that the neck for many is stiff and not supple or exposed to the blade of the axmen. As the sword of the spirit severs our head from our shoulders, we become a body prepared for the head that Jesus found no place to lay. With the mind of Christ, we find our center in Him and the constellation seems to be a witness of this in your life and to as many as look up and see the salvation of the Lord.

God bless.

3 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 am

Mark, I didn't know what I was seeking in writing this today, but if I did know, this response would have been it. Thank you for bearing with me in this, my Brother. I am in need of just such encouragement as your words offer.

4 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:12 am

Interesting stuff there david. I agree that tabernacles is the center point and that doesn't disagree with what I said in the other thread about the cross being the center point because Passover and tabernacles are kinda the same. The both months mark the beginning of the year. At Passover time it's the religious year. At tabernacles it's the civil new year. But that was the religious new year before Moses.

There's more but I'm typing on an iPad so it's kinda slow.

5 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

LindaY

David,
This is NOT intended for you in what you have shared or for anyone in here. This is really important for me that ALL of you understand this before I say what I'm about to say. I want to make sure that all of you know it's nothing to do with any of you but, rather what's happening to me in the process of many things. As stated before in many of the posts that I tried to express what was happening in my own growth or, now, feel, lack of it, I feel as if I'm getting farther and farther away from any spiritual connection at all. This is a confession for me, not intended for anyone else or towards anyone else. It's been happening more and more over time and yesterday it was so upsetting I felt as if I was going the actually throw up, literally.

When I look at all of the "myths" and "gods" and the stories of them and the connection to scripture, I've had a sickening feeling that's causing me to feel more and more the need to just put it all away completely.

Yesterday, I was looking at the scripture of Paul's letter to Timothy and where he had said he had turned Hymenaeus and Alexander over to satan. When I looked up the meaning of Strong's word of Hymenaeus because of it's obvious connection with the hymen of a woman it said it means god of weddings:

5211 Uμεναιος Humenaios hoo’-men-ah-yos

from Uμην Humen (the god of weddings); ; n pr m

AV-Hymenaeus 2; 2

Hymenaeus =" belonging to marriage"

1) a heretic, one of the opponents of the apostle Paul

Never hearing of this before I looked it up on the internet and sure enough there was a god of weddings which, that in itself has caused even more questions than ever.

I had waited on the explanation in Nathan's book of Revelations about something that I had thought I was understanding on the 7th church that Christ vomited out of his mouth. Then, comes this about the 7 sisters and the 7th one, the youngest in mythology with it's references.

Now, when I look up the 12 points of light, find this:

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/articles/symbolism/general_files/twelve_points_of_light.htm

Rather than going up, I feel as if I'm falling, quickly. It's making me physically sick. Has all of this and scripture too been a "myth" created by some "gods", a literal group of people on a psychodelic (sp?) trip of some kind? Have I been deceived my whole life? Some of you may feel as if you are ascending but, I don't feel that way at all. All of my life, I have believed. I have found I could never be perfect on my own but, I don't know if I want to know any more. It's becoming a scary place for me. When I was young, I tried every type of drug there was but, that was many, many years ago. It started me on a journey in my quest for truth but, years ago and not through drugs I had some really profound things happen that let me know there was more to this world than what I could see with my eyes. Now, I'm finding myself being very afraid. I don't even know how to describe this to you and don't know if I can. This is all I can say for now. I need to put all of this to the side for now or I don't think I can handle it, physically.

And, PLEASE!, don't think I'm saying any of this from a judgment point of view towards anyone because it isn't at all what's coming from my heart. It's what is happening to me internally that's becoming so upsetting to me. I never thought I would find myself in this place after 58, almost 59 years of believing.

6 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
David,

That was Amazing, in every sense of the word.
I have been using the Companion Bible from the time I first met Him. I absolutely would not change it. Even though I do use other trans. too, I love EWB-CB got it on my E-Sword program now too. But that is neither here nor there.

What I wanted to say is what you were shown about Pleiades and Tabernacles, blew me away!!!!

Please read my post to Mark, on the other Thread, I posted it before I read your Thread here, I think it will be a very strong witness to you my Dear Brother. Hold on tight, and don't leave yet, I think we are all in for a BIG Surprise!!! After all He has saved the BEST for Last.

And I know, that I know, that you are a part of it and Us.
I believe with all my heart that, that was most definitely Him
showing you what was to come.

Dan 12:3 And they that make wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Thank you David,
For sharing that with us.
Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

7 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm

LindaY wrote:Rather than going up, I feel as if I'm falling, quickly. It's making me physically sick. Has all of this and scripture too been a "myth" created by some "gods", a literal group of people on a psychodelic (sp?) trip of some kind? Have I been deceived my whole life? Some of you may feel as if you are ascending but, I don't feel that way at all. All of my life, I have believed. I have found I could never be perfect on my own but, I don't know if I want to know any more. It's becoming a scary place for me. When I was young, I tried every type of drug there was but, that was many, many years ago. It started me on a journey in my quest for truth but, years ago and not through drugs I had some really profound things happen that let me know there was more to this world than what I could see with my eyes. Now, I'm finding myself being very afraid. I don't even know how to describe this to you and don't know if I can. This is all I can say for now. I need to put all of this to the side for now or I don't think I can handle it, physically...It's what is happening to me internally that's becoming so upsetting to me. I never thought I would find myself in this place after 58, almost 59 years of believing.

Dear Linda:

It seems significant that you and I were both having these types of thoughts yesterday. What day was this, was it the fourth day of Tabernacles as Mark mentioned? What is the significance of the fourth day? Somebody here could peal this right off the top of their head!

I spent the day with Scherryl yesterday and it was wonderful. We had fun. Of course, we were each just sitting at our respective keyboards and her responses to my pm's interrupted the progress of recording my HIS-tory for this forum, but what glorious interruptions! It was a very interesting conversation covering a lot of things but mostly it was a time of “not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together...” and I liked that. What I wanted to share with you was one of the messages that I sent to Scherryl:

I said to myself regarding the human race, "God's testing the lot of us, showing us up as nothing but animals." Humans and animals come to the same end--humans die, animals die. We all breathe the same air. So there's really no advantage in being human. None. Everything's smoke. We all end up in the same place--we all came from dust, we all end up as dust. Nobody knows for sure that the human spirit rises to heaven or that the animal spirit sinks into the earth.
(Ecc 3:18-21) (Nathan's Message)

Oh, how I used to enjoy reading Ecclesiastes! I read some of it again night-before-last and it was entirely different to me. It was discouraging, futile, smoke, vanity. But it seemed as if the wisest flesh that ever lived was suggesting that we fear God and immerse ourselves in all the good and fun things that flesh has to offer. Sis, I am missing out on EVERYTHING, and I don't like it. My marriage is toast. I am too spiritual and Hollis is too carnal. I want to begin anew. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

I think everything that we are discovering can be argued to death, and all will be found lacking. That has just been my experience in this short walk. I think what we have established is that we are a community of seekers, and that's gotta be a good thing.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
(Mat 7:7-

Those are Jesus' words, but what does Solomon say?

And further, my son, be admonished by these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is wearisome to the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil.
(Ecc 12:12-14)

I am at a crossroads, Scherryl, and I don't know which direction to proceed. I feel as if I have exhausted my capacity for eat, drink and be merry, to enjoy this life with the wife that God has given me, that all is lost here. I want a do-over.

I don’t know where to go with this, either! I can’t deny the times when He has shown His power and Love to me in completely undeniable ways. I have seen miracles that could only come from a God Who was sovereign and Who esteemed me. Not so much any more. Either I am not paying attention or He has backed off from His overt manifestations to me.

Bottom line is, I feel ya, Sis. But I will be continuing along any path He lays in front of me. It would be foolish for me to deny that it has been Him all along, bringing me to this place where He has me now, even if He has brought me here for my own destruction. If He says it is good for me to be destroyed then it is good for me to be destroyed! Simple as that. I am at a place where I will stand on that knowledge, but I am not inspired to walk in any direction at all. I am waiting to hear from Him on where He wants me to go. I must be a sight sitting here! The world must think me to be quite foolish right now. Solomon doesn’t seem to back me up much in this either. . .

8 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 pm

LindaY

Dear David,
I was able to read this when I was at my Dad's today but couldn't respond from my phone or log in to the forum from there but, when I read this comment and the conversation you had written to Scherryl it felt almost as if it was something I could have written but, you have expressed it in a much better way than I am able to.

I don't know where I am anymore. Up, down, spiritual, carnal? It's almost like I can't tell and it's all over my head right now. You spoke of Ecclesiastes today and I had read this only a few days ago. I was thinking that I had posted it here in the forum but, perhaps I had and deleted it or shared with a sister I communicate with in email. The thing that got my attention in Ecclesiastes was that Israel had given up the comforter. In my understanding, that was the Holy Spirit that Jesus was to send back to the disciples in the upper room. I read where it says He will never forsake us or leave us but, then I think, so what does this mean? Can we leave the Comforter? These are all questions that present themselves to me, not to anyone else or to you so, anything that I say that's from my own mind or spirit and is not truth, please throw it away or whatever. After seeing this I noticed in Isaiah where Israel had given up their comforter, yet on the cross Jesus gave up the Ghost after asking "why have you forsaken me?" Yet, after His resurrection, He told the disciples that He was sending the comforter "again". Now, the question I ask is, have I given up my comforter somewhere along the way? Yet, I know that can't be true because He does bring me comfort in peace in the greatest trials and persecution I've ever experienced in my life lately. I don't know where to go with all of this and where most in here are seeing a wonderful revelation of the 7th day, why can't I see it and have this same joy and excitement that I once had. It almost feels like I'm the one on the outside looking in, not as if I have never been "in" before but rather kicked out and seeing others being so blessed and yet I'm feeling as if I'm being left behind. I was raised in a rigid religious environment and you just did what you were told because it was God's commandment and I was severely judged if I didn't agree and saw something different in scripture. Yet, even they are happy, blessed, have obedient children and grandchildren (this extended family of mine) and would blow a person's head off in a second and rid the earth of them with their weapons of warfare. Extinguish them if they don't agree with what they believe.

I am beginning to think I don't even know what babylon is that I'm to come out of. When I wrote in response to your thread here it wasn't to sit in a place of judgment to you but rather I'm being blown away myself in how all of these so called "myths" that have been written in history seem not to be myths at all in many ways. But, on the flip side, I see how history seems to be rewritten by many today and I wonder how much has been rewritten now, wondering what is actually truth and what isn't. This is my downfall. No one else's. It's all going over my head and I feel as if I'm at a crossroad too. After the verses above that I had spoken of in Isaiah, it says Israel had given up the comforter so God had become their adversary, however, later on down further in Isaiah it speaks of all of the promises of God in the NT portion of scripture and are full of grace and hope.

When I went to visit my dad today my mom had called and told me that my brother's dog was bitten by a rattlesnake yesterday in her head. Interestingly enough, her name is Grace. For some strange reason, I just knew she was going to live. Sure enough I stopped by there today and she was playing and running around as if nothing had happened to her. Then when I left I remembered Paul being bitten by the serpent on his hand and shaking it into the fire. Now, I don't know what all this means but, for me today, what I wanted to believe is that even when Grace is bitten in her mind, the serpent does not harm her. Maybe that's coming from just me, I don't know.

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

For me, grace and mercy go together.

Maybe you are able to see more than I can. I don't know what I see anymore. I, too, have lost everything and want a do-over. I know others here see a 7th day that I don't recognize or have hope for yet because I'm not exactly sure what it is yet, other than rest. On the 7th day Jesus was healing, loosing, pulling oxen out of ditches. I do know that, like you, there was a time when I could never deny what miraculous things that could have never come from anyone but God but, as with you also, I have not seen that in a long time.

I just wanted you to know that I've been where you have been in many ways and if you had the same thoughts and have understanding now, maybe there is hope for me too.

9 Re: The Pleiades on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Dear Linda,

I talk about myth and pagan gods and the connections in the bible. I hope I have not led you astray. You see I believe that myth is the only way the story can be told. Its all the greats, Mark had mentioned a bunch of the antagonist, and protagonists. The reason is, is there is only one story. Every man woman and child knows the story because its written in our dna. We are players in the grand myth, the great drama that unfolds into the ages. Every man that seeks after God will see the same thing IMO. There is a framework of invisible things, the lamb, the cross, the cherubim, and all the other "mythical" creatures in the mazzaroth (zodiac). Every sun god was called the branch, you see they knew the story, and they placed themselves into the mold. Every boy that was born was hoped to be the branch.

What it comes down to is clarity in viewing the eterrnal things. Only in Christ is that veil taken away. And so there are different levels of understanding in ALL religions. There is ONE Lord ONe Faith, ONe Baptism, ONE God and Father of all. He sends rain on the just and the unjust, and that rain is the Holy Spirit. What I believe is that each level of religion has division in it. Just like the ratio of the temple. 4,2,1 or 4000, 2000, 1000. The further out from the HOH which is 1, or 1000 which is the mind of Christ, the more division in the understanding of God. The outer court would be pagans. They have many gods, they are 4. The inner court of 2 is still the divided. God is out there. I "go" to church. But the HOH is 1. I and the Father are one.

The pagans see the same Framework, the Buddhists see the framework, the muslims see the framework, the new agers see the framework. The gospel in the stars is a 2nd heaven manifestation of the eternal gospel written in the third heaven, the HOH. They all see the framework, but there are different levels of crystalization of the picture of what they see. And we all see in part, but when He is revealed the veil is removed and we are transformed into His image. Right now there are many distortions, just look at the church and eternal torment. There are distortions in our views too.

And with all that said, I don't believe the Bible is just a myth. It is a myth and that is good. It is the grandest story that could ever be told. The adoption as Sons. If that isn't mythical you tell me what is. I think the greatest tragedy in our christian mind today is that we dont understand the full magnitude of what being one with HIm is. I'm going to just say it plain we become as God(s) (and really we may be dreaming Adam's dream and never were seperated from HIm). We sit now at the right hand of the throne. That is not some little thing. That is something that can't be understood with the rational mind. Its best understood as a fairy tale.

Blessings

10 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 am

LindaY

Jeremy,
You didn't lead me astray. These things have been coming to me long before I ever even heard of UR and when I learned that hell was not what I had been taught, there was such a relief and freedom but, since then, other fears have been trying to come against me that I have never experienced before so strongly. I don't believe the bible is a myth and maybe I've had an image of who Christ is but, my image has been distorted. I don't know. What I understood before when I would read these "myths" of all the other cultures and their gods that is described as "mythology" was they all came from the ONE true God and was why He had reprimanded Israel over and over about following these gods. I would look up something from scripture because I didn't know what the meaning of a name was or a geographical location and it would always lead me in my search to where there were actual people who were made gods in each culture and worshipped that were like an "off shoot" of the one true God. So what does this mean, we are gods? I know Jesus said this but in the OT there are many places where God says, you are no gods and there is no one at my right hand. Are there 2 different stories going on in scripture that I'm not understanding? It is my understanding that Jesus Christ is God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is the One true God. I don't understand our being "gods". I've had fear that I'm falling away from Him and that scares me because what used to be so clear to me is now becoming obscure rather than clearer and that all began when I learned that all scripture is not of it's own interpretation and began seeing how misinterpreted it's been taught to me in so many ways. Yet, now that I'm seeing more of the truth of it, I find myself in a place of misery and the "church that demanded you obey their doctrines" seemed to be the ones being so blessed and secure. I don't understand what's happening to me.

11 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:58 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hey Sis,

I just wanted to share with you something that really helped me to understand more of what is going on at times, when I had no understanding. I know that may sound twisted but bare with me a little.

I have been where your at, and I'm sure everyone on this forum can say the same thing. There are times when you just can't feel Him, or sense His presence in anything you do, or say or read, no where. it feels very much like He has forsaken you, or like you said you become doubtful and fearful that you may have forsaken Him somehow.

But you haven't and He hasn't either. I remember I was experiencing this too, and still do at times, but I know now what it is that is going on and it helps pull me through.

After we have received Seed, whether it is from reading the Word, or seeing something someone wrote that you received, it is still just Seed, until the time appointed.

What I mean is, when we partake, and partake of The Word, it is Seed planted, where is it planted, look in the natural, it is planted in Darkness in the ground and remains there until it dies, and then before you know it, it comes forth one day out of the blue, someone could say something, or you could be reading the word, and all of sudden, Bam!! there it is, what you've been waiting for. The Seed comes forth and causes understanding or what we call Revelation.

But it is in those times of Waiting for the Seed to die, and come forth, that is trying on our faith. The natural mind or the traducer would have you believe everything in the book, you've done something wrong and God is not please with you, fear, dread, doubting, it is all in the mind. The wrestling going on is just a natural thing. Until we experience this time and time again and we find out that eventually it does come forth, and all that time I spent in doubt and fear was absolutely nothing more than a waste of time.

I did not know this for a long time, and then a dear brother of mine that I had been talking too one day about this what your experiencing, said to me so casually, ah don't worry about it your just in the process of the dying Seed. And I'm like What are you talking about? And when he began to explain to me what was going on, it made so much sense. He then began to say just make sure you keep watering it and tending to it, don't forsake it, just be.

And it was so simple. Have you ever read the "Traducer" by Elwin Roach? If you haven't it would be very helpful to you to understand why you are feeling the way you are feeling.

So I say to you Sis, don't worry, just be, and allow the seed to die, it will pass and you will see that little sprout come forth any day now.

http://www.godfire.net/Traducer.html

Bless you Sis,
hold on tight to you faith.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

12 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:12 am

LindaY

Thank you so much Sis. I will read this. What you're saying does seem like what it is happening. I feel so doubtful at times and then it's as if one day a tremendous amount of understanding comes to clear it all up and then I'm so ashamed for doubting Him. I'll go read from this link and I'm also going to download the companion bible you spoke of. I have felt so alone at times and when I don't hear answers from Him I wonder why and can't understand it because I've spent so much time alone with only Him but, lately it feels like I'm the only one talking and not having much understanding. Blessings to you. I can't tell you how many thoughts have been coming against me lately and it's truly been like warfare. I love you

13 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:30 am

LindaY

Scherryl wrote:Hey Sis,

I just wanted to share with you something that really helped me to understand more of what is going on at times, when I had no understanding. I know that may sound twisted but bare with me a little.

I have been where your at, and I'm sure everyone on this forum can say the same thing. There are times when you just can't feel Him, or sense His presence in anything you do, or say or read, no where. it feels very much like He has forsaken you, or like you said you become doubtful and fearful that you may have forsaken Him somehow.

But you haven't and He hasn't either. I remember I was experiencing this too, and still do at times, but I know now what it is that is going on and it helps pull me through.

After we have received Seed, whether it is from reading the Word, or seeing something someone wrote that you received, it is still just Seed, until the time appointed.

What I mean is, when we partake, and partake of The Word, it is Seed planted, where is it planted, look in the natural, it is planted in Darkness in the ground and remains there until it dies, and then before you know it, it comes forth one day out of the blue, someone could say something, or you could be reading the word, and all of sudden, Bam!! there it is, what you've been waiting for. The Seed comes forth and causes understanding or what we call Revelation.

But it is in those times of Waiting for the Seed to die, and come forth, that is trying on our faith. The natural mind or the traducer would have you believe everything in the book, you've done something wrong and God is not please with you, fear, dread, doubting, it is all in the mind. The wrestling going on is just a natural thing. Until we experience this time and time again and we find out that eventually it does come forth, and all that time I spent in doubt and fear was absolutely nothing more than a waste of time.

I did not know this for a long time, and then a dear brother of mine that I had been talking too one day about this what your experiencing, said to me so casually, ah don't worry about it your just in the process of the dying Seed. And I'm like What are you talking about? And when he began to explain to me what was going on, it made so much sense. He then began to say just make sure you keep watering it and tending to it, don't forsake it, just be.

And it was so simple. Have you ever read the "Traducer" by Elwin Roach? If you haven't it would be very helpful to you to understand why you are feeling the way you are feeling.

So I say to you Sis, don't worry, just be, and allow the seed to die, it will pass and you will see that little sprout come forth any day now.

Bless you Sis,
hold on tight to you faith.

I just went to that site and began reading. In the first few paragraphs it immediately said what had been shown to me earlier today with the dog named "Grace" that I had been speaking of earlier on in this thread, being bitten in the head by the rattlesnake.

Here is what he says in this paragraph:

To be carnally minded is death, for it has been bitten by the serpents; but now that we have the mind of Christ, we have no need for a translator, and no longer are afflicted with the deadly sting.

I had to come back long enough to post this. Smile

14 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am

Linda,
You are correct about all those gods being people who were worshiped, but that isn't God ordained. That is worshiping the beast, or taking from the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. IT is choosing the created over the creator. Its hero worship, like we have with celebrities, and pastors, and politicians. Look at JFK they called it Camelot. They mythologized a presidents career. With the "gods" they knew the story, since the first "god" besides the mind of man, was Nimrod. He was called the branch. They placed themselves into the story, because everyone knew the story, Noah would have still been alive (i think). Either way it would have been very close to the beginning, and we know the zodiac stories go waaaay back, which is the story. Like I said their is only one. And that is Christ. When their eyes are opened, ours too, all of the chaff will burn away from our beliefs, and we will say "Oh there you are, no Nimrod was not the branch, Barak Obama is not the branch."

But of course then we will say "I look just like the branch, I am a crystal clear glass that reflects His Image" .

I don't think we are gods as in separate deities or something. We are gods in that we are headed by Christ who is the exact imprint of the Father. The brain in the body is the master control center to the entire body. Every cell, tissue, muscle, and organ has nervous system control. If you don't eat you can live for weeks. IF you don't have water you can live for days. IF you don't have oxygen you can live for minutes. IF you don't have nervous system "energy" you die almost instantly.

Its not I, but I. But that is the beautiful part of the story. God sacrificed Himself to create something. Before the creation there was only God. Creation ex nihlo doesn't fly IMO. Because God is not confined to a space. Space didn't exist prior to the space time continuum. We were subjected to futility, in order to be set free into sonship. He divided HImself in order to fill it. Life from death. We were created, with the express purpose of being mini Him. We are being transfigured into His image. Just like the seed has everything in it that the tree did. So do we. And so we get to partake in the eternal joy of unity with the Source of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, etc. And we know as we are known. And then I believe it multiplies, and even elevates. What we know now of what will be, is only a tiny little glimse.

This is just the way I see it. Also what I was saying about the bible being myth, is that by myth I don't mean untrue. I'll give you one example. The cruxifiction account in John's gospel has big variations to the synoptics. His gospel was an idealized one. Where Jesus was cruxified at the exact moment of the passover lambs. It just couldn't happen exactly according to the jewish timeline but that doesnt discount that He is the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. John uses the lamb more than anyone. He is also the light, in Johns gospel. Johns gospel, like his revelation he recorded are highly symbolic, and exact details, the letter aren't an issue. Its not written at that level. It is a mythologized account. None of the account is untrue though because what it is showing is true, and it never purports to be a scientific literal account. In fact when he starts with "in the beginning the logos", his listeners would have known that this was a more than meets the eye book.

Much love,
Jeremy

15 The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 am

Hibbs

To David and Linda and all who are struggling with being captive in the confusion of Babylon. Do not look at where you are at the moment. We all have circumstances that are confusing and sometimes overwhelming. We have learned to "think it not strange, the trying of our faith." Paul talked about his many trials and struggles and said that there were times that they became so great that "he despaired even of life itself." I believe that all who are led to this place are those who have passed through the "slough of despond" of Pilgrim's Progress, and encounter times where "depression" (the being pressed beyond measure) takes place. As the Jordan was at flood stage when God said to crossover into the 7th day of the promised land, and as the fire for Shadrach and the boys was 7 times hotter when they discovered the fourth man, the death that takes place actually frees us from looking at ourselves or our circumstances because we have learned that there is no hope in them. Our hope is in God and He has demonstrated His faithfulness long enough that He can be seen by the shulamite at the window but is gone when she comes to the door. Like Hannah Hurnad in "Hind's Feet in High Places" He is ever calling us into the heights of His spirit and out of the lowlands of our own understanding.

If you realize that any who have passed this way have had seasons where they had to "put on the shelf" things that others could see, and that all have despaired of finding life within their "dirt nature", then you can look past the vessel and see the treasure contained within. It is when we become self-conscious that fears arise and confusion reigns. When we look unto Him and realize that He is not only Alpha but Omega and that what He began in us, He will finish, we become aware of His presence (even if there are no goosebumps or evident signs) and peace again rules...even as you have pointed out.

As Paul admonished that we have not been given the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. It is not the natural mind that he is addressing. While our brain may be the organ that administers the message, it is much like the hardware of a computer. Garbage in, garbage out. We become fragmented...seeing in part and need defragmenting. We need program updates and to be reprogrammed and some of the old programs need to be deleted. Our frame of reference changes from "when I was a child" to where we put our confidence in God to the measure of our giftings, callings and his manifestations of signs etc., to where He brings us to the place where there may "be no cattle in the stall and yet we rejoice" because we know that He will never leave us or forsake us and that nothing.....absolutely NOTHING....can separate us from His love.

We have either been there, are there or are going there until this process is complete in us. When finished, all of our confidence...not some...not the spirit in a measure....but all that we are and think and do is resting totally on Him. Fear results when the circumstances of our life are out of control. Once we learn that we are not really in control but know who is, fear departs for "if God be for us, who can be against?" Anyone with the hope of God's finished work passes through the portal of being a foolish thing to confound the wise. Do not think that what is written here (in this forum) is the whole story. There are scars, and the marks of suffering in each of the lives represented. This is not a mental exercise....it is life itself.

16 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 am

Hibbs

One other thing....I used to struggle with Ecclesiastes. It sounded like proverbs but didn't settle so well within. One day Chuck Swindoll pointed out one small verse that repeats again and again: "under the sun". Once you understand that Ecclesiastes has more to do with "worldly" wisdom rather than the wisdom from above, then you can understand how Solomon could conclude that all is vanity. The natural mind is vane and can only produce vanity...the spiritual mind is life and truth. Solomon for all of his wisdom did some awfully unwise things and even as the son of David made a grand mess...even with excellent beauty. It is not about the outward appearance of church folk that God is concerned but rather the hidden man of the heart.

17 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Hibbs wrote:David...I have little to say not having much real scholarship in the zodiac or astronomy. But I did get an impression from your post...

...Your point of the relation to Tabernacles is interesting too since you wrote during tabernacles and it is in this season (whether in this year or another only time will tell) but I believe that God is imparting and establishing the calling and election into this company at this time.

So where are we now in Tabernacles? Tabernacles started the evening of Sunday last, so we are in the sixth day with the seventh beginning tonight at sunset? And then there is an eighth day after Tabernacles which I've heard some put great store in, although I can't recall the significance. I think I've heard Stephen Jones call this out as a "watch date."

Here is an entry pulled out of wikipedia:

...The seventh day of Sukkot is known as Hoshana Rabbah, meaning the "Great Supplication". This day is marked by a special service in which seven circuits are made by worshippers holding their Four species, reciting Psalm 118:25 with additional prayers. In addition, a bundle of five willow branches are beaten on the ground...

...The holiday immediately following Sukkot is known as Shemini Atzeret (lit. "Eighth [Day] of Assembly"). Shemini Atzeret is viewed as a separate holiday...

So what is this Psalm recited on the seventh day?

Save now, I pray, O LORD; O LORD, I pray, send now prosperity.
(Psa 118:25 NKJV) or,

Salvation now, GOD. Salvation now! Oh yes, GOD--a free and full life!
(Psa 118:25 MSG)

This is a prayer I can get behind with my whole heart! I need this, and in this very season. Some may have enough yet held back in reserve to last another year, but I feel that I do not. I have spent all.

The Torah speaks of the seven days of Tabernacles in Deuteronomy, but I aven't yet found reference to the eighth day:

Observe the Feast-of-Booths for seven days when you gather the harvest from your threshing-floor and your wine-vat. Rejoice at your festival: you, your son, your daughter, your servant, your maid, the Levite, the foreigner, and the orphans and widows who live in your neighborhood. Celebrate the Feast to GOD, your God, for seven days at the place GOD designates. GOD, your God, has been blessing you in your harvest and in all your work, so make a day of it--really celebrate!
(Deu 16:13-15 MSG)

Is Shemini Atzeret (or the "eighth day of Tabernacles") referencednonly in the Talmud? Does this make it a tradition of man rather than of God? I don't know, but there are some scholars on this forum that do know or will find out, yes?!! I love how He ties Tabernacles in with happiness. Yes, this is what I've been missing!

18 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm

LindaY

happiness. Yes, this is what I've been missing
!

Me too David. The joy of the Lord is our strength. Joy has been lost in my world having lost everything that has been dear to me and is something I long for. Somehow it seems that we can have that even in the midst of all of our trials and tribulations. I see people in here who do have it and I know they have been through much to get to where they are now. Where oh where has my joy gone?

19 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Scherryl wrote:...And it was so simple. Have you ever read the "Traducer" by Elwin Roach? If you haven't it would be very helpful to you to understand why you are feeling the way you are feeling...

Thank you for sharing this piece with us, Scherryl. I began reading it last night but my eyes got tired so I set it aside until I got home this afternoon. It was all very good, and lines up with much of what we have been learning individually and corporately in our fellowship. One new concept jumped out at me, and I was sure here was meat I wanted to chew on and assimilate:

However, do not despair if you find yourselves falling short of victory, for the conquest is yours when you see the brass (judged) serpent lifted upon the cross. It is then that his identity is known and judgment will be realized. With understanding and confidence you will know he has no power over you. At that time he shall then be rendered idle, helpless, useless, null and void -- totally canceled out, if you please!

When Israel looked upon the brazen serpent in the wilderness, they did not die from the bites of the plague of serpents -- they lived. They were seeing, and with faith they knew God had judged the deadly vipers and had rendered them totally helpless -- their venom no longer had the power of death. Israel could see that God had taken their adversary through the fire of judgment.

In like manner, with Jesus having been lifted upon the cross, bearing our iniquity and sin (Is 53:6, 12), we can also look and see that the serpent (symbolizing iniquity & sin), who has the power of death, has been judged. When once the vipers in our minds inflicted painful death, they can now be left with no effect, for in judgment upon the cross they are rendered idle. Therefore, let us shake them off and into the fire, even as Paul did when he was shipwrecked on an island.

Wow! So there is power in this vision! I read the remainder of this essay, and my eyes were again tired so I turned off the computer preparing to lay my head down and meditate on some of what I'd just read. But wait, first a quick glance at facebook on my phone first to see who's rattling my cage. What do I see on the first page, but this:

"As Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the desert, in the same way the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life."
John 3:14-15

Is that sweet or what?!!

20 Re: The Pleiades on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Now, as I rest my head, my prayer is this: "Lord, let me see that brass serpent lifted upon the cross!"

21 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
David,

The Torah speaks of the seven days of Tabernacles in Deuteronomy, but I haven't yet found reference to the eighth day:

1Ki 8:65 And at that time Solomon held a feast, and all Israel with him, a great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt, before the LORD our God, seven days and seven days, even fourteen days.
1Ki 8:66 On the eighth day he sent the people away: and they blessed the king, and went unto their tents joyful and glad of heart for all the goodness that the LORD had done for David his servant, and for Israel his people.

(The margin says that this was The feast of Tabernacles)

The eighth day is also connected to Circumcision, there is a Great story found in Josh.5- That depicts what will happen to all mankind after "all are passed over" which I have always connected to the eighth Day.

Just a little snippet to wet the appetite:

Jos 5:2 At that time the LORD said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.

It's really not a second time, but for those that didn't make it by reason of not obeying the voice of the Lord, they died, and by those that they birthed in the wilderness.
What a picture!!! Wink

22 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am

Mark I like the analogy of the hardware and software. The matrix comes to mind. I know kung fu.

23 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 am

I found two places where the eighth day is referenced:

For seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire to the LORD. On the eighth day you shall have a holy convocation, and you shall offer an offering made by fire to the LORD. It is a sacred assembly, and you shall do no customary work on it.
(Lev 23:36 NKJV)

'On the eighth day you shall have a sacred assembly. You shall do no customary work.
(Num 29:35 NKJV)

Still not sure of the significance of this eighth day, or what the expectations are for it, but it begins tonight at sundown and ends tomorrow night. Thus ends our holiday season for 2012.

I have set a fleece before the Lord for Tabernacles somewhat like Gideon did, looking for a witness to something that He is sharing with me. It's a bit nerve-wreaking, as I've never done anything like this before. If the Lord does something by the end of this Tabernacles (my uncertain side is saying by Monday evening) making it clear He is giving me provision allowing me to stay, then I will stay. If not, then I will make preparations to go. It would represent a huge move for me, and I am praying for a movement by Him that I can see.

Where has Nathan gone? I really feel like we're connected. "No we're not!" "Yeah, we are."

I really miss his sober voice on this board.

24 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

cross-eyed

We're hear, listening quietly. Watching the healing in the leaves take it's own course with you guys . . . I didn't want to interrupt with what's been going on. Just enjoying the sound of God's song as you guys continue ministering to and in each other's lives . . . I hadn't had any "unction" to add anymore to what you guys have been saying and seeing, but I'm definitely here basking in your glory as you continue to let His river to flow it's life-refreshing waters.

Revelating is awesome, but it's only a facet of the whole. We may tend to emphasize it more than most, only . . for me . . .because most have bound it up for so many generations. But like the impartation of the Holy Ghost, it's only a "token" of what God is offering to us. It's tough to nail "Infinity" down to one or two categories. But I do hear the same sound from you guys who are reaching out to each other where the rubber meets the road just as much as I hear the sound when someone throws off the gravity of natural reasoning and takes to flight in a spiritual allegorical rant.

Carry on . . . in His name . . .carry on.

25 Re: The Pleiades on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

LindaY

David,
Do you know what a blessing you are? I, too, have wondered where Nathan has gone? I miss him also. But, when I clicked on your link, I got so tickled! Very Happy Wherever you go, you can't leave here! We're connected yanno! All of us! In one way or another. With both of us in all of the despair we may feel at some point in our walk, there is always someone there to lift us up in so many different ways. Thank you for helping me to laugh this morning. This is 2x in 2 days yanno. That's a record for me lately. Very Happy Very Happy

Aaahhh! There he is. I was posting this and then saw where you had posted in the process Nathan. Good to see ya here!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum