APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gen 1 & 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I just can't get over how the Lord let me stumble upon something that fits! Shocked

27 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:I just can't get over how the Lord let me stumble upon something that fits! Shocked

Boy!! does it ever fit.

I'm going to write it out just because....

d: For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
d: And gross darkness the people;

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

c: And the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
c: But the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

b: Shine; for thy light is come,
b: And the Gentiles shall come to thy light,

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

a: Arise,
a: And kings to the brightness of thy rising. (Isaiah 60:1-3)

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Kings and Priests have Dominion with Him.

Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

And here you have The End from the Beginning.

Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

28 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:40 pm

This is nothing short of astounding!

29 Gen 1&2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 am

Hibbs

I didn't know what the iceberg looked like but knew that the tip had much more for us to discover. I am blessed and humbled to be among a people who are being given an understanding of things that so many have desired to look into. God is sooo good and His Love is being made more and more apparent in His Christ. Thank you Scherryl and all.

30 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
My feelings exactly Mark.

So blessed cheers

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

31 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am

Hibbs wrote:I didn't know what the iceberg looked like but knew that the tip had much more for us to discover. I am blessed and humbled to be among a people who are being given an understanding of things that so many have desired to look into. God is sooo good and His Love is being made more and more apparent in His Christ. Thank you Scherryl and all.

Amen and amen!

I've often marveled at y'all and how you you could turn the light on such gems found in scripture. On the one hand, I would feel honored to be counted among such fine company, but a little discouraged, too, for not being given such keen insight myself. But I didn't want to give up. "Maybe if I hang with these folk some of this will rub off on me!"

Well, now I may be getting a little peek into my own role here. Could it be that God has formed me as a worm? I know He uses both vessels of honor and dishonor for His purposes, but I would not be discouraged in this at all! In my mind, worms are some of the most valuable of His creatures. They travel into the depths of the earth to find nutrients that they then bring to the surface to be used by the creatures on the surface, such as the plants who, through mechanisms known only to their Creator, combine them with air and sunlight to grow life.

I am, after all, a vessel of honor in all of this! The process that I just witnessed has encouraged me! I will happily be one of His worms, if that's what He made me to be.

32 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
David,

Have you ever heard of the Crimson Worm?

6 But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the LORD,” they say,
“let the LORD rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

Psalm 22

“But I am a worm and not a man …” Shocking words, considering the fact that Psalm 22 is a Messianic psalm, or one that foretells the advent, life, and death of the Messiah. I always wondered, Why would Jesus say, “I am a worm, and not a man?”

The Hebrew word for worm in this verse is “Tow-lah” (or “Tolah”). This word, and variations of it, appear in numerous places throughout the Old Testament, and refer not to worms in general, but to a specific flying moth-like insect: Coccus illicis in the Latin.

These Latin words bear the unusual meaning: “Crimson — it is finished.” It refers to a specific worm (also known as Kermes) which infests a certain variety of oak tree (the Kermes Oak) in the Middle East. This infestation (by female members of the species, or cochineal) had a specific benefit to Middle Eastern culture. Pregnant cochineal cement their bodies to the wood of the Kermes oak, with a protective shell on the outside and the eggs of their young on the inside. Cochineal are bright crimson in color, so these shells would be scraped off the wood in large quantities and crushed into a brilliant crimson dye for dying wool garments.

This crimson substance was also used in ancient Middle Eastern societies as an antibacterial agent, as a cleansing agent to purify those ceremonially unclean (because, for instance, they came in contact with a dead body).

The male Tolah is a rather unremarkable moth; but there are two other interesting things to note about the female member of the species:

Unlike the male, she does not fly. Her grub-like body is not attractive in any way (to any but the male Kermes, to be sure) and so non-insect-like that the ancients actually thought the cochineals were plant matter rather than insects.
She sacrifices herself for her children. As the eggs hatch inside that protective shell, they consume their mother then burst forth through the shell to escape. The brilliant crimson fluid runs down and stains the wood of the tree.
After the cochineal has accomplished her objective, her body dries to a white husk. These husks eventually float down off the wood of the oaks, filling the groves with the appearance of snow.

So Christ, in the Messianic Psalm focusing on His suffering, His passion, compares himself to one of these worms. Affixed to the wood of the cross, His blood ran down and stained it crimson. But the result of his sacrifice was that our sins were washed “white as snow.” In so doing, He secured for His children new and eternal life.

“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Isaiah 1:18

33 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 am

Hibbs

From whence cometh the butterfly??? Is it not the worm? Can we not then conclude that no worm, no butterfly?

"But I am a worm and no man..." said David in Psalm 22. Without worms, where would the garden be?

34 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:38 am

Hibbs

Crazy thought...why not a dung beetle? Don't we all begin as unclean birds? The way up still is down...so look up, you're doin' sunny fine.

35 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

Scherryl wrote:David,

Have you ever heard of the Crimson Worm?

“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Isaiah 1:18

I have not, not until this very moment! What a wonderful third witness this is, both to scripture and to the gospel written in the stars! I hope my sister Yarli is reading this! How could we not see here confirmation that we are indeed on His path, reassurance enough to carry us through those times when our confused thoughts, imaginations, hormones, feelings, the scoffers around us and the like want to tell us that it's all vanity that we are seeking?

36 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 pm

LindaY

In the heart, we have the septum dividing the chambers

Hi Mark,
I have been studying the scriptures on the heart mainly because of the connection between what Strong's says the heart is (inner man) and have always followed the heart in life and was many times deceived by my own heart. After looking at the scriptures and seeing how it speaks of our hearts being deceived and evil I was devastated and then came across some speaking of David being a man after God's own heart and then some that spoke of having the heart and mind of Christ. In the literal, the heart is a muscle itself which seems to speak of strength and it has 4 chambers, 3 of these carry oxygen, to other parts of the body and one does not, the procardium. Each of these "chambers" are divided by walls of muscle. After reading all of this and then remembering the scriptures of Jesus sweating great drops of blood and then telling us to drink his blood and then how when he was pierced with the sword and the blood and water came pouring out, there seems to be more of a connection to all of this with what has been discussed with the brain, which is in the skull and how it all relates to the body and mind of Christ and the inner man being resurrected in us. When I study this way, it's not to find the literal meaning of things and place significance on that alone but rather to seeing how everything around us speaks of Him. In pondering all of this it made me wonder if that's where my downfall has been because my heart seems to be the beast in me that causes me to react in anger over love for my family, etc. and also break because of the love that pours forth that seems to come from my heart and it can also be hardened against others over different outward circumstances. It's red and the red dragon in revelation makes me wonder what this red dragon is. Is it our own heart that brings out the beastly nature in man following his own heart rather than the heart and mind of Christ? Our heart is in the midst of our body and in a sort of cage (surrounded by the ribs) and also I noticed in this study that it speaks of the hidden man of the heart and our hearts being purified in the fire. There is so much here that these are all disconnected things that seem to be coming to me and I've not had the ability to put them all together. I know there was the earlier statement about if the central nervous system dies we die instantly but, this is also true with the heart. If the heart dies we die and no life blood is flowing through our veins or into our brains. I hope I'm not getting way off here and I'm sure someone else can help put all of this together. When Jesus spoke of the stones of the temple being thrown down it reminded me of the walls and the walls of the hearts that divide the "chambers" or "rooms" of the heart with muscle (strength). There was also a movie not long ago called "Dragonheart". When Christ took on our sins did it cause Him to take on our beastly nature and cause it to die in His death? It speaks of the sword dividing the joints and marrow.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

In saying all of this, I'm not trying to make Christ into the beast or being disrespectful to what or who He is but more what he did at the cross in taking on our sins and laying His life down so that we can have life and the resurrection of the new man in Him. I can also see how in my own experiences and viewing the experiences of mankind around me that the heart of something or someone can truly bring out the beastly nature in all of us if it's not replaced with the mind and heart of Christ, which we know will happen to all. I can see how the heart of man can cause him to do some really extreme things to others when the passions are out of control in reference to the heart of mankind, whether it's religion, politics, etc.

Each time I post something I hope that my mind is not going all over the place and bringing confusion but, I feel that I can post these things here and there is someone who can bring some light on this for me. I'm also not trying to get away from the subjects that have been brought up regarding the mind but it seems there is a connection between the mind and heart of man and the mind and heart of Christ and the differences between the 2 (or 3). What are the four beasts around the throne? Is it all of mankind? There is also a chamber in the heart called the atrium. It reminded me of the summer room in the scripture of Ehud. If I need to just shut up, don't anyone mind telling me to. LOL. This is how my brain has been operating and may be why I need to just get it more focused on ONE thing rather than so much at one time. I just know that following my own heart has caused me to be deceived throughout life and it's the heart of Christ that I seek and want my heart to be purified. They spoke on the road to Emmaus of their hearts burning within them. Question Question Question

37 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Linda,

That was an excellent post Sis. Whether you know it or not, and I'm sure going to go back and re-read it again. So please don't Delete it.

There is something on the surface right now that I am coming to see in this, so please leave it.

Something about the connection of The heart, and the 4 rivers coming out of The Garden of God. I feel there is a connection with these rivers/waters.

I remember I had a conversation a while back with Katie and we were seeing the heart in man literally, and it has 4 main arteries????? that go into it and out of it that pumps and purifies the blood somehow. ?? Again I'm not real familiar with the working of the literal heart.

Maybe I'll go look it up and study it more. Wouldn't that be something to find out that those rivers in Gen.2 was the Heart of Christ flowing out of the Garden of God, and became 4 heads, around the Throne? I see the four Gospels, that all depict Christ. Not to mention the 4 points of the Cross, that covers the whole earth, spiritually speaking the number 4 does speak of all of creation/earth.

Blessings

38 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 pm

LindaY

I see it's back up Sis. I was so worried when it got so quiet after that. I won't delete it again. Try googling "how many chambers are in the heart". As someone said before in here, there is a kid's section that gives great details on each chamber and helps in the understanding of what they are and their function.

39 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
LindaY, you were brought to mind today through His Spirit, and it was about "blood".

When Christ talks about we are different parts of the body and all of us together make up the whole body, the body is dead without the blood running through it's veins bringing the things that are vital to the body to sustain life in it.

I sometimes think about all the things that everyone sees in connection to the whole word, I see them as the mind of Christ in the understanding of how everything fits together, even though I may not understand how it all fits together, I am a result of the mind of Christ and what I mean by that is, I see myself as the blood flowing through the veins of the world trying to bring the things vital to combat the disease that infects the body that is still in the world, but knowing that it is being transformed by Him through us. (when I say "still in the world" I am not referring to those who know Christ, it is those who do not)

(Disclaimer: Even though I understand what I am trying to say, when I reread it, it sounds like a parable that someone else might not understand.) Crying or Very sad

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

40 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 pm

LindaY

No worries Jugghead. I will get it sooner or later. LOL. Sometimes I'm slow but get there eventually.

41 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 pm

LindaY

Also, when speaking of darkness, gold is also found in "veins" in the rock walls in caves. Just a thought? This came to me when reading about how we start in the east and go west until we get back to the east. It just seems that to believe that Christ is reconciling the whole world, all of it has to have it's purpose in bringing that to pass. These were things I had never considered before until I learned of the truth of Christ came to save the whole world.

By the way, I wasn't speaking of your "veins" here you were speaking about. These things come to me but all of you seem to have more understanding of them than I do. But, the world speaks of someone having a heart of gold as being a good thing that seem to be as the fruits of the spirit. Perhaps they are speaking His Word and don't even realize it here?

42 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 am

AWESOME

43 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

Hibbs

Linda, some of the quiet was due to busy schedules. Don't take things as personal rejection. There are times when you will be speaking the truth of God and even giving it in love, be rejected. Scherryl's post #37 was excellent and gave some wonderful insights. When you allow the reality of "everything shows forth the truth of God" to resound in all of your studies, you will eventually see how they all relate to God (and usually see the perverted result of deception) as well. The septum of the heart is also a brain, containing the nerve center that keeps the heart pumping.

The brain is not the mind of Christ and yet it is through the brain that the information moves. You are absolutely right about the ways that the "heart" echo through the word and truth. It is a throne of sorts (along with the brain in the "belly" there are three "brains" in the human body) and even the American Medical Association focuses on heart health. Jeremiah posted on the subject of the brain and nervous system before (I think in the Matrix thread).

The four beasts around the throne echo the four faces of God and the four chambers might be a way that nature demonstrates many other aspects of truth about God, and you probably stumbled on something even greater than you realize at present. What about the four dimensions of the tabernacle? (Considering outside the wall as the first.) What about: "know you not that you are the temple"? How about the valves as gates? How about the work of the priest? The lymphatic system? Each time that you search out a matter with a "heart" hungering to seek Him, (how does the heart hunger and thirst?) you find Him. All of the pieces of this puzzle will eventually fit when we finally gain His perspective. When you search for truth with all of your "heart", ultimately you will find Him..."Seek and you shall find." Even the smallest details of life lead to the inescapable conclusion that He upholds all things by the word of His power.

44 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:42 pm

LindaY

Dear Mark,
Thank you for bringing all of this here this morning and the encouragement. I just wrote a whole book here and lost it. But the main thing I wanted to tell you is that you have brought up many things I had not seen as yet and their relation to tabernacles. This is making me want to revisit that thread to see what all I missed the first time around. I know so many times I become "self-conscious" and so want to get my mind off of that and just allow Him to "be" in me with all of the attention focused on Christ and nothing of me.
Sometimes I think I get overly paranoid over things because when I learned of the misguided teachings on hell and how it had caused me to realize I had come to Him and served Him out of fear all of my life, it was then I began seeking Him to know Him and Who He is, not out of fear this time but a real desire to know Him. I also had taught my children about a God who was sitting in the "heavens out there somewhere" with a hammer ready to pounce if they didn't do what they were supposed to. Now, He's causing me to revisit these places and I don't want to get into fear over these things but rather embrace them and just relax, knowing that He will take are of it all as He reveals Himself to me and in turn when that happens it will draw men to Him rather than cut their ears off.
Bless all of you for bearing with me and some of my "quirky" behavior at times and for being so patient and loving in the process. There was something posted before in here on one of the threads about how Peter never went back to fishing after the 2nd appearance. I know He has visited me before and unlike Peter who said I won't deny you, I have denied before but now have found at this point in life He will NOT ALLOW me to deny Him. No matter how upset I get or discouraged He now has me in a place that I can't deny Him. I remember one day a good while back when I first emailed Nathan about something he had posted at TM, he said something to me that really hit home with me about Christ never raped anyone. That was a real whammy in my mindset because I realized that I had been doing that very thing out of fear for my family and others that caused me to push Him on others around me that He never intended me to do.
Now, it's like I can see Him in all of creation and those are things I had never noticed before and took for granted and it's so true. He IS there, in ALL of it. ALL pointing the way to Him. Now, through these things He's allowing me to see, even if they are at times bits and pieces, it's allowing me to relax more and even though there is still fear there that seems to come out of nowhere, it seems He's slaying them one at a time.
All of you have been a necessary part of everything that's happening here. Much love and blessings to everyone in your patience and your love and longsuffering.

45 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

LindaY

LindaY, you were brought to mind today through His Spirit, and it was about "blood".

Jugghead, can you explain to me what this means? Embarassed confused

46 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
LindaY wrote:

I had read one of your posts and I might have misunderstood it, I have tried to find it again but haven't yet, but it was about things that were becoming bitter in your stomach and it may have been misunderstood by me as you getting depressed about all that is going on.

If it was misunderstood by me, it was for His purpose, to bring me to thoughts that have not entered my mind in the past, especially about "blood", I have been thinking more and more lately about the functions of our physical bodies and how they all work together, not one being any more important than the other.

Even though some parts can become infected with disease, the life in the body can still function.

And it was because of that, it strengthens my belief in how I view mankind as a whole and each one as an individual, that not one is more important than another because God is not partial.

In short, by what I understood by your post, I was trying to come up with words of comfort by bringing it to the Father, if that was the case.

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

47 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 am

LindaY

jugghead wrote:
LindaY wrote:

I had read one of your posts and I might have misunderstood it, I have tried to find it again but haven't yet, but it was about things that were becoming bitter in your stomach and it may have been misunderstood by me as you getting depressed about all that is going on.

If it was misunderstood by me, it was for His purpose, to bring me to thoughts that have not entered my mind in the past, especially about "blood", I have been thinking more and more lately about the functions of our physical bodies and how they all work together, not one being any more important than the other.

Even though some parts can become infected with disease, the life in the body can still function.

And it was because of that, it strengthens my belief in how I view mankind as a whole and each one as an individual, that not one is more important than another because God is not partial.

In short, by what I understood by your post, I was trying to come up with words of comfort by bringing it to the Father, if that was the case.

Rick

Bless you Rick for your efforts to bring comfort to me. I think I know which post you are speaking of. It's the one in Pleiades I think when I was looking at all the myths and it had brought fear to me that made me literally sick, not understanding what was being said and fearing it rather than having peace. I don't think it was bitterness. I hope and pray that I've been delivered from the bitterness I had to go through when I lost my grandchild and everything else that had been very dear to me. But, through all of it the Lord has brought me a peace in the midst of all of those trials and now, I'm in a place that whatever He has planned for me I believe and trust that He will still bring that peace and contentment in whatever happens. I don't feel bitter anymore because He not only brought me to a place of forgiveness for others but the biggest thing was for me to be able to quit judging myself constantly, "being too self-conscious" which I found to be the hardest thing to do, and realize that everything that's happened has been for His purpose whatever that may be. When I posted the above thread it is because I always followed my heart and my emotions have always been very tender towards others but, by doing this, passions can run very high and cause us to do things to "protect" those we love that are not what Christ would have us to do. That's how I realized how it's His heart and mind we are to have and He does purify our hearts.

I am thankful for anything you feel led to take to the Father on my behalf and bless you for this. I love you

48 Gen 1&2 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 am

Hibbs

Returning to our earlier discussion about Adam of Gen 1:27 (a type of Christ) and Adam of Gen 2...formed of the earth and without dominion, it seems clearer and clearer the more that I discuss with friends and ponder in prayer that the Adam of Gen 2 was "subjected to futility" when placed in a garden as a seed (carnal) in order to become the dust or dung into which the Seed (Abraham's seed , singular, spiritual) could be sown. The Adam given dominion is not the formed Adam else why would he be given ALL OF THE TREES to enjoy. The formed Adam was not the Adam of dominion. He was under a death sentence from the beginning for he was a living soul who was only given natural breath (as opposed to the ruach of God).

Bob Torango wrote an excellent paper that I just ran across tonight and it blessed me greatly. He has not seen what we have been discussing and yet it is all over the words that he was given to write. As Scherryl pointed out that the first shall be last and that the first Adam (later referred to as the last Adam) was actually the life giving spirit and the earthly Adam was formed after. Then, through the process
of conception, we receive the spiritual seed and are formed a brand new creation. While the garden was a tomb in the beginning, Jesus turned the tomb back into a garden (recall that he was mistaken for the gardener and it was a garden tomb) bringing life full circle to Him. While we came from Him, our memory of Him is distant and only comes alive when the seed of His nature searches out the egg of our soul. I believe that this paper will help to arrive at a greater understanding of the process and commend you to it.

http://thehouseofthelord.com/House_Vol_2_Chpt_10_print.html

49 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you Mark,

For sharing that, I will go check it out.

I can't tell you what it means to me to see someone else see what I see after all this time. I've never heard anyone write on it, or talk about. They have always assumed that Adam in the Garden had Dominion and fell from that place.

But I just knew that it was The Lord and that it was Him who revealed this to me through study, and had to hold on to my faith throughout much ridicule, and rejection because of it. And to see someone write it in the words like you just did, ... well it just causes my spirit to soar.

And it all started with a question that came to my heart one night in prayer. "Is God a God of coincidence"? It may not mean anything to anyone else, but to me it was a word of Life.

Things don't just happen, they have all been ordained by our Father. I had the privilege of meeting Bob Torango one time, and he spoke on "Sonship" it was amazing, and how we are to come into this place so that we could tend to the Father's business, Kingdom Business, as Sons, and not Servants.

But again, after all the writers I've read, Roach, Eby, Torango, Sigler, Jones, Prinzing, etc. etc.. I have never heard one of them speak on this subject of the first Adam, and the Last Adam. NONE.

And after all of the wonderful Brothers and Sisters I have met through the years, I have never met one who was able to see what I was saying, except in my immediate surroundings, but that's because they came on a regular basis to bible study at my house.

I hope that you will find in your walk with Him, that this is a Very Strong and Solid foundation on which to build. It has been put through every wind and storm possible for me, and has stood strong, and has never been shaken. It makes all those little things in scripture, flow like honey, that at times for others seem to have a break in them, or doesn't quite make sense.

Even your 42nd Generation you wrote about is connected with the Adam in Gen 1:26-- We are the Last Generation, because of the Christ of God. All prophecy, and All, is made a new in this Last Adam.

Thank you Mark, for continuing to share your thoughts on this very important matter, it blesses me to no End. And I have waited for so long for it. Well since, 98', I was only in my second yr. in The Lord when this, and the Law/Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, was revealed to me, so all these yrs. I knew, that one day,.. one day, I would be able to obtain fruit from it. Very Happy

Blessings

50 Re: Gen 1 & 2 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 am

Thats funny you say that Scherryl, I thought most people who have seen the Kingdom knew this! I thought it was pretty common knowledge, but I've not read much from anyone else besides on the message boards.

You know Adam went to sleep in the Garden, it never says he woke up.

Then Jesus comes into this dream, dies and wakes up for everyone. Adam is a many membered man just as Christ is. The woven covering is like the spider web cocoon in The Hobbit that traps you and puts you into a dream.

You know the word for serpent, Nachash has 2 other meanings, or words that are the same word different vowel points, which is essentially the same word.
One is enchantment, whisperer, diviner.
The other is to learn by experience.

Are we living in a hellish nightmare?

In the Matrix the veil is the Matrix while the true reality is the hellish nightmare world of the robots. Although they imply more than this, in the later movies , (the ultimate reality Neo goes into). But the movie has it backward, at least from the first movie perspective.

The Matrix is the hellish world we live in, the nightmare world of the robots/principalities. The true reality is the Spirit.

Back to Adam again. When you close your eyes are you not veiling your eyes? We've heard the veil of sleep washing over. Jesus calls death sleep. Adam fell asleep. Isa 25 I will remove the covering cast over all people, the veil stretched over all faces, I will remove death forever.

Even now the gospel is veiled. Their eyes are closed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum